Second Dick

Story Info
A fun experience with the second dick I'd ever sucked.
968 words
3.58
61.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living in California for a good three months and had convinced myself from the start that after my year and a half long fling with a cop in Texas, seeing him every week or every other week to suck him off with no reciprocation, I was done with men. I only wanted girls going forward. Not to say that I didn't have fun sucking off my cop, but I was sure I was straight. I've since realized that I am a straight-leaning bi guy, that is to say that I prefer women but I still enjoy playing with a man here and there.

Once those three months ran up, I began to get really horny all the time. Too horny to go to a bar and try to make an effort to take home or get to know a girl. I started communicating with my first cock back in Texas. He was surprised to hear I'd moved. The last blowjob I'd given him was truly something special, though I'd kept it a secret as to why I'd made such an effort. He didn't know it would be his last from me.

Well, we got to chatting online and after a while, he started pointing out that i was lying to myself and that I was born to be a cocksucker. That I needed to do it at least once more. He read through some ads on craigslist and picked out some guys for me. He sent me one that was in town on business, in a hotel nearby. 39 years old. I was 23 myself and had a bit of a thing for older men.

I wrote this guy, his name was Eric. I told him "23m, 5'9 190lbs, 7cut looking to share some time with you this evening."

"What you into?" he asked by reply.

I told him. Sucking, jerking... that's pretty much it. He liked fucking and sucking and being sucked and massaging. I knew I didn't want to be fucked, but I didn't say anything as to not turn him away.

Well we kept going back and forth by email, flirting... after a while, i got caught up with work and forgot to keep replying. 'shit, i've probably blown it' I thought. I checked my emails, sure enough, two hours earlier 'what happened to you?' 'Where are you'?

'Okay', I thought... 'well then I will send him an email while I walk to my car (from my phone), if I have a reply by the time I get out the garage then I will go to see him. If not, I'll go home.

I sent my message "sorry, got caught up at work. Still hoping to see you. You free?"

I climbed the stairs at the garage to the third floor where I was parked. I checked my emails. Nothing new. I got in the car and started it up. Refreshed my emails. Nothing. I decided to stall and looked around my car for my CD's. I found my CD binder and spent a good four minutes debating what to put in... refreshing my phone once a minute. Still nothing. I put in a CD and slowly drove through the garage. I crept up to the exit and checked one last time. "If you can be here in ten minutes, we're still on."

Yes!! (I think). I quickly drove three miles over to the West Hollywood Ramada. I parked my car and ran inside. I found my way upstairs and to the right room number. I knocked on the door. A 39 year-old tall, skinny guy opened the door in his shorts and a t-shirt. I went inside and he closed the door. He instructed me to get undressed and wait on the bed. He'd be right out with some oils to give me a massage. He told me to find something to watch on TV. There was nothing. We wound up with one of the Law & Orders.

He came back out of the bathroom completely naked with a jar of oil. His cock was huge. To date, the biggest i've seen in person. He put some warm oil on my back and began massaging me. He went lower and lower and then started on my ass cheeks. 'Oh shit,' I realized, 'I never told him that fucking was off the table'. Realizing he was going to start using the oils to finger my ass... I quickly leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. He seemed upset at first, but quickly gave in to how well I suck. He grabbed my head and started to hump my mouth a bit. It was WAY too big, i'd never get more than an inch beneath the head. He leaned down and turned me so that he could get me in his mouth also. We lay there, 69ing. It was great.

Unfortunately, I was too horny and I came real fast. He swallowed me and I kept working on him. I quickly learned one of the most important lessons I've learned in my time with men. If I cum first, I don't even want to be there. Never could I let myself cum first.

I sat there still sucking his cock, faking interest... hoping he'd hurry up and cum. I acted really into it and finally I tasted the delicious flavor of his seed filling my mouth. I swallowed it all as fast as I could. Delicious.

He wanted to cuddle, but I wanted to get the fuck out. I jumped up, got dressed and thanked him. I ran out and said I had to go.

It was one of my least favorite encounters with guys... but I spent a good three weeks after this jerking off to it.

More to come.