Second Encounter

Story Info
An adulterous love affair
15.1k words
4.5
15.4k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental. A story about an adulterous encounter containing foreplay and oral consensual sex.

I'm Tony. B any critique on this story will be very welcome at. So if you read me let me know what you think. Please enclose return address.

*

Peter took his lunch outside. As he sat on a bench eating his lunch he casually looked around.

One of the typists sat under a big willow with back against it. She was in her mid thirties with an attractive figure and red wavy hair. Her name was Rita and she was dressed in a gypsy style top and a floral skirt. She sat with her legs bent and her feet slightly apart, as she ate her lunch and read a book. As she was reading she put a hand up and fondled her breast.

After a short while Grace joined her. She was another typist, in her mid twenties. With blond hair and ample breasts. Dressed in a plain white blouse and a black straight skirt. As she sat by Rita she pulled her skirt up over her knees and bent her legs. Her pale thighs and red lace panties were clearly visible.

Rita said something to Grace and then handed her the book.

Grace read a bit and handed the book back to Rita chuckling, presumably at what she had read. She said something to Rita who nodded and put her hand back on her breast and cupped it with her hand.

Grace smiled and began undoing her own blouse. Her half-cup bra and ample breast came into view. Putting her hands under her breasts she pushed them up. Rita bent her head and kissed the ample succulent breast. They continued chatting as Grace did her blouse up. After a short while they got up and strolled away, Rita had her arm around Grace's shoulder and her hand draped over a breast.

The rest of the day went by uneventful.

Peter went grocery shopping after work then afterwards he went to the local bar for a beer before heading home.

Peter put the groceries away and as he closed the cupboard door the phone rang.

"Hello Morris residence."

"Hi Peter what you up to." Gwen said.

"Why hello, what am I doing. I just finished putting groceries away. So how are you and what are you doing?" He asked. Really pleased that Gwen had called.

"Just sitting looking at two filmy nighties I found in the bag with the negligee I bought. You wouldn't know anything about them would you" Gwen said chuckling and added. "No of course not. - Thank you Peter they are very special to me. Hopefully I'll be going to sleep in them before long. But only if and when I'm with you."

"Are you sure about that sweet thing, really sure." Peter said quietly and sincerely.

"There's no doubt in my mind at all. Its only a case now of where and when." Gwen said very seriously. After a pause she said, a bit nervously. "How about tonight and tomorrow night. He called saying that the group were sent to a plant in Chicago to see a new processing system or something and that they would be back on Friday. - Hey you fancy a coffee."

"Really, well ok. Would you like me to make a reservation and meet you? I'll have my tooth brush packed." Peter said trying not to let his excitement show too much.

"Ok, sounds fine. See you at the mall like before. In about thirty minutes." Gwen said, her anticipation clearly showed in her voice.

Peter made the reservations and packed his overnight bag. Locked his suite and drove over to the mall. Gwen parked near the same place as before and he was able to park next to her car. She slipped out of hers and into his unnoticed and put her bag over on the back seat and moved over close to her lover. Putting an arm around his neck Gwen pulled his head to hers looking into his eyes saying.

"Hello lover of mine, kiss me." As they're lips met Gwen opened her mouth partly and ran the tip of her tongue around his lips playfully.

"Hmm you taste so good. So how was your day? If it was like mine it dragged by."

"And how. I was so tempted to call you. - A long day, it was indeed."

He had his hand on Gwen's thigh and she had her hand over his "It's a lovely evening. "Gwen said as she wound down the window a bit.

Peter opened his a bit as well saying. "It certainly is. If we weren't going out of town we could have gone out to the lake for the evening." Peter said squeezing her thigh gently.

"That sounds a nice indeed. We'll get out to the lake for sure ok. I guess we ask for an early call so we can get back in time for work." Gwen said.

"Yes I'll get a call for 7.30 say."

"Yeah that should be early enough. I'm so happy that I said yes. I feel like one of those students you had in a way. I'm all a quiver with excitement and nerves. Are you nervous Peter?"

"Yes I guess I am a bit. And excited to be so attracted to you, my forbidden fruit."

"I like that. - Forbidden fruit. That puts the naughtiness back into our meetings. It's adding to the excitement, and how." Gwen said slipping her other hand up under her skirt and she touched her panties. There was a wet patch. She screwed up her skirt and said as she manipulated Peter's hand to the wet area.

"See what I mean. The excitement has made me some wet." Gwen pressed his hand against the wet spot. He lightly pressed his index finger against the wet material, which moved under his intrusive finger, pressed the wet material in between her love lips.

She pushed her hips forward against his finger. Moving her hand to the side of his. She slid her finger under the hem of her panties and pulled it aside and out from under Peters delving finger. Her arm pressing against the seat, using it as a lever to push her hips forward against Peter's hand. Gwen relaxed and Peters finger slipped out of her love nest. She lifted his hand and sucked his slippery finger, uttering in a sleepy voice. "Hmm you sexy guy you. You have a very sexual influence over me, and I like it, - A lot.

Gwen straightened her skirt in her lap as they drove into Grayson.

Peter saw a drug store up ahead saying. "I have to got into the drug store for a second ok." Stopping he got out and went in. He came out of the store and tossed a bag on the front seat as he got back into his car.

Gwen picked up the bag, as she did it opened. She saw a bag of Lindt chocolates and she exclaimed. "Chocolates." As she took them out of the bag she saw a small box in the bag. The name read Trojan Her Pleasure condoms. She looked at Peter through shaded eyes and said in a sultry voice. "Oh lover and what do we have here? - Oh my, 'her pleasure'. I love it. You are a very special man."

"Well I thought that I should be prepared so if we wanted to make love. We could." Peter said as he drove away.

A couple of blocks and they were at the skyline hotel. They drove up to the front entrance. He went in and got the room number and key cards.

Getting back in the car said. "There is a side entrance. Door B that is closest to our room on the main floor."

Finding parking they went in and to their room, Peter swiped the pass card and held the door open for Gwen to go in.

She walked in and looked around the spacious room saying all surprised. "We have a Jacuzzi as well."

She put her bag in a chair and turned saying. "This is heavenly. The room has a Jacuzzi. You devil you." Gwen put her arms around Peter's neck and looked into his eyes and kissed him tenderly whispering. "This is a lovely room. You know how to treat a lady. You are a real lover. There'll be no wandering in a strange park this night that's for sure. That was exciting however."

"Yes it sure got ones pulse racing. I'm glad that you like it. I've never been in a Jacuzzi either you know. - Last evening was exciting and very sexy. Hey can I take you out for dinner? There is a good eatery here in the hotel and a lounge as well. Or would you rather go out. Italian or Chinese." Peter said as he studied Gwen's face. Her pretty hazel eyes were bright and warm. Her lipstick was metallic bronze in colour.

"How about we have Chinese food and come back to the lounge for a night cap after wards."

"That sounds a very good idea, Chinese it is then." Peter said as he laid down on the bed, trying it out, remarking on how comfy it was.

Gwen put her bag in a chair and lay down beside Peter and said in a sexy sultry voice. "If we stay on this bed much longer I'm going to be raping you." She rolled over and straddled Peter and played with the buttons on his shirt. Gwen was chuckling with an impish grin on her pretty face.

As she leaned forward her hair fell around her face. She lowered herself over him and said in a very bedroom voice. "I want you. I want your body so much. To feel you're hands exploring my body." She kissed him softly and rolled off of him saying softly. "Lets go and have our Chinese dinner."

"That's a good idea." Peter said as he got up off the bed.

"So we have breakfast here then head back into town to work. Sounds fine to me." Gwen said as they walked to the car. She added as they drove away. "Dinner is on me this time ok."

"That's nice. Drinks are on me later. A Jacuzzi is a new experience for both of us, should be relaxing and fun." Peter said as they were pulling up at the Lily Palace restaurant.

They walked hand in hand to the door, which Peter held open for her.

The headwaiter showed them to a table that was at the side and partly obscured by some large potted bamboo plants at the edge of a small fishpond.

Gwen and Peter sat next to each other on a semi circular sofa seat at their round table. Soft Asian music was romancing them in the background. The lighting was subdued; this all gave a warm romantic feeling to them.

"This is a lovely restaurant Peter. Wow. I like it." Gwen said.

"Good evening I'm your waitress and my name is sooli. Can I get anything to drink sir?"

"Rye and water please." Gwen said.

"Same for me please."

"Two rye and water certainly, thank you." Sooli said as she put menus in front them.

Gwen slipped her hand into Peter lap, rubbing his leg, she said softly. "Sooli she's a pretty thing."

"Yes she is isn't she. Your right this is a very nice place." Peter said as Sooli returned with their drinks, she remarked. "I'll come back for your order shortly sir."

"Thank you." Peter said smiling at her as she turned and left them to choose what to eat.

They picked out what they wanted and told Sooli when she came for their order.

"Well here's to a very romantic time sweet thing." Peter said as he held up his glass.

"Yes a very romantic time you sweet man." Gwen replied softly as she touched her glass against his.

Gwen rested her head on Peters shoulder. He put an arm around her shoulders.

Putting a hand up she stroked Peter's hand softly saying. "I'm looking forward to maybe getting into the Jacuzzi with a very sexy man. Do you mind?" She chuckled.

"It depends on who the sexy man is. It may be negotiable, ok." Peter said as he squeezed her shoulder.

"Ok that sounds all right." Gwen said as Sooli arrived carrying a tray stand. She set-up the stand by their table as another waitress carried the tray with everything for they're on it. Sooli set up their table and asked. "Would there be anything else sir."

"Can we have coffee after the meal please." Peter replied.

"Certainly sir. Enjoy your meal."

They ate there dinner quietly, enjoying the atmosphere and themselves.

Sooli came with their coffees and fortune cookies.

Peter broke his and took out the saying strip and read it aloud. "Good fortune is written in the eternal stars. - That sounds encouraging."

"A chance is a chance, embrace it and enjoy it." Gwen read aloud from her fortune strip.

She looked at Peter with dreamy eyes and said in a whisper. "A chance to enjoy embraces from a very sensual man."

Leaning in she kissed his warm lips, her eyes looked at him through her long lashes.

She put hand behind his head running her fingers through his hair.

They finished their coffees and Gwen went to the cashier and paid for dinner. They left the restaurant hand in hand.

They went back to the hotel and walked into the lounge. As they were looking for a table, Peter asked Gwen. "What would you like to drink sweet thing?"

"I'd like a martini, a dry martini please."

"Ok, a dry martini it is." They sat at a table on the side. Gwen slipped onto the sofa seat and Peter slipped in beside her as the waiter came over.

Peter ordered the martini and a cognac.

Gwen rested her head on Peters shoulder and sighed contentedly.

He put his arm around her shoulders, his hand draped over her heaving breast.

The waiter arrived with their drinks and left them to themselves.

Sitting quietly with there own thoughts, a bit nervous at what they were doing yet excited at the night ahead.

Gwen put her hand over his and caressed it seductively softly pressing it against her blouse, she whispered. "Hmm that feels so nice." As he touched her blouse he cupped his hand over her breast. "Your hand feels so good caressing me." Gwen purred as she sipped her martini.

"You are so soft and warm." Peter said quietly, adding. "And very seductive." She pressed her hand against his over her throbbing breast.

"Do you really think so Peter? Its so good to be told things like that." Gwen replied as she squeezed his hand saying. You look very good to me as well that's for sure." She kissed him on the ear.

"Would you like another drink?" he asked still savouring his cognac.

"Yes please, I would enjoy another."

Peter signalled the waiter and he came over with Gwen's martini. "So tell me are you a leg man, a boob man, or what?" Gwen asked as she sipped her drink. She pressed her leg against his.

"Well now there are two very personal questions. I'm not sure I'm at liberty to answer." Peter said as Gwen put her hand on his thigh and squeezed it.

"You vill tell me or I shall have to torture you until you do mien liebschen." Gwen was chuckling as she spoke, and caressed his thigh. She added. "I don't think that you want that now do you, yah."

Gwen's hand brushed against the bulge in his pants. She rubbed it softly as she took a sip of martini.

"I surrender. I can't stand any more of your devilish torture mien Fraulein. I enjoy seeing a lady with a nice figure. Firm breasts are very attractive and long shapely legs are really nice as well. I also like pretty eyes, hair and nice soft lips to kiss." Peter said softly as he brushed her blouse-covered breast. Its nipple was very erect, craving some attention. Peter turned his hand over and gently caressed the firm orb.

"Oh lover you have no idea how good your caresses feel." Gwen said as she rested her head on his shoulder. She added softly in a sleepy tone. "You make me feel attractive, and wanted. For the last couple of days I've felt sexy again. A feeling that was all but lost. I doubt that you can imagine that. Its true none the less." She turned to him. "Kiss me lover," They kissed tenderly.

"One thing I do know. That feeling was a very lonely one. More than that I don't know. An attractive and vibrant woman like you are should feel wanted and sexy. Not lonely and feeling that your not attractive. You are those things to me. Vibrant, soft, wanted and yes sexy as well. Very sexy I should say and sensual as well." Peter said softly and added as he finished his drink. "I want you that's for sure."

Gwen and Peter left the lounge slowly, arm in arm. Gwen's head lent against his shoulder. They sauntered slowly across the lobby. The night clerk bade them a 'good night.'

I feel like I'm on my honeymoon." Gwen said softly and dreamily. "A secret honeymoon with my lover."

"Just a short one." Peter said as he slid the key card through he reader. He closed the door behind them and locked it.

As he was turning Gwen took his head in her hands and kissed him tenderly. Brushing her lips over his. Gwen said softly as she ran a finger around Peters ear. "I'm going to freshen up a minute."

She picked up her bag and went into the bathroom. Peter sat on the bed taking his shoes off, when Gwen came out of the bathroom dressed in a black shorty nighty and over it she wore a black chiffon negligee. She stood in the doorway letting Peter admire the alluring woman in front of him. Under her nighty she had black lace panties on, making the image even sexier. She was more attractive than Peter had ever dreamt. She slowly walked toward him with a nervous smile as she bit her lip. A warm blush was on her cheek.

"Well." Was all Gwen said as she stood directly in front of her lover. Her voice was wavering, full of emotion and excitement.

"You are gorgeous. Sorry I was speechless for a second. Peter said softly as he looked at her, a warm smile on his face and his eyes sparkled.

Getting up he took a step toward her and reached out with both hands and took Gwen's, repeating softly. "You are absolutely gorgeous sweet thing."

Peter raised their arms out to there sides. Her negligee parted. Through her lace nighty her firm proud breasts became more visible, their dark colour nipples pointing outward surrounded by their puffy aureoles. As was her dark brown trimmed pubic curls.

Gwen let go of Peter's hands and stepped right in front of him with a smile said. "Here let me take off your tie you don't need that on, it makes you look uncomfortable as well." Taking it off she dropped it on the bed then she started undoing the buttons of his shirt. She pulled it out of his pants and tossed it on to a chair saying. "Now you look more relaxed." As she ran her hands over his nicely muscled chest. Her finger tips lingering around there nipples for a second or two. Long enough to trace a ring around each.

Taking her negligee off and laying it across the bed Gwen went around and pulled the covers down and slipped into the bed.

"I'll just be a minute sweet thing." Peter said as he picked up his bag and headed into the bathroom. He slipped into his pyjama pants and cleaned his teeth.

He stood back and looked at himself in the mirror. He was sporting a very visible erection in his pyjamas.

He walked out of the bathroom and dropped his bag on the floor and his cloths in a chair. Walking over he picked up the bag with the chocolates and carried it over to the night table.

Turning he looked at Gwen laying there her eyes half closed and her auburn hair in a halo around her pretty face. He pulled down the covers and slipped into bed.

Gwen rose up and putting an arm across his chest and laid her head on his chest whispering in a throaty voice. "You look very attractive, and very sexy as well." Her hand slipped down over his abdomen and rested on his erection."Hmm someone's excited and aroused." She purred softly.

Peter reached over and took out a chocolate; he unwrapped it and softly touched her lips with it.

She parted her lips and the morsel slipped in between them. At the taste of the chocolate she sighed.

Peter kissed her lips softly as he ran his fingers through her hair, curling it around his fingers. Her eyes closed as Peter kissed her forehead. Running a finger around the edge of an ear slowly. Kissing the tip of her nose his fingers etched the line of her jaw and slowly he rimmed her soft lips, which parted at the touch.

Peter slid his hand down onto her neck over to the shoulder closest to him. Feeling her warmth and the delicate chiffon beneath his fingers.

She moved her hand off of the erection she craved and moved her hand up his body, slowly softly caressing her way up his toned abdomen and chest.

Opening her eyes slightly said in sultry voice. "You are a temptress that teases and beguiles with chocolates, sensual touching and caresses. Willing your way in to me, my sexy, sexy man."

Her hand slid around Peters head and she tousled his hair bringing his head down to hers, whispering. "Kiss me Peter."

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers