Second Half of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one June afternoon Jeremiah was nude, air drying after his swim and dozing in his hammock when he thought he heard a noise. He carefully swung his legs off his hammock and sat on the edge trying to identify what had broken his reverie. Just as he decided he was imagining things he heard a familiar feminine voice say, "Wow Sir. Did you strip ship just for me or is this some new phase you're going through?"

Jeremiah jerked his head around toward the voice and saw Master Chief Joanna Collins grinning at him from his front deck. He felt embarrassment and just a hint of anger. After all, the gate to his place was closed and there was a no trespassing sign affixed to it. Joanna looked him over and blushed slightly then said, "Looking gooooood though sir. The country air and sun seem to agree with you. Now why don't I just step around the corner here for a moment while you get yourself back together hummmm?"

Jeremiah rapidly walked into his house and pulled on some shorts. He went to the front door and opened it for a grinning Joanna. He reached out his hand to shake hers and was surprised when she quickly gave him a hug. It only lasted a moment but in that time he became deeply aware of her breasts pressing against his chest and of his cock coming to half mast.

"What brings you to these parts Master Chief? You're almost the last person I thought I would see sneaking around spying on me."

Master Chief looked slightly embarrassed and said, "It's not Master Chief any longer sir. I finally hung it up like you did. It's just plain Joanna now. I didn't have anywhere else to go and I remembered your invitation so I decided to come see you before I settle somewhere. You made this area sound so wonderful when we talked about things back in the day that I decided I wanted to see it for myself. I also remembered some of the conversations we had and...OH, I'm not intruding am I?" She looked worried and continued, "I won't upset your girlfriend or a wife by coming will I?"

Jeremiah smiled and said, "No wife or girlfriend I'm afraid Mast...uh Joanna. I've been too busy building my house and working on my little farm to bother with that. I haven't found anyone around here that wants to put up with me or I want to put up with I guess I should say. If I need anything I have to go to one of the larger towns ya know?"

Joanna smiled and seemed to relax. "That's good...OH! I didn't mean it that way Sir. I'm sorry. I just meant I was glad I wouldn't cause you a problem by visiting."

"No, not a problem at all. In fact I'll enjoy tripping down memory lane with you. How long can you stay?"

"Well, I have no plans. I'm just blowing in the wind as it were. Guess I can take a couple days or so. I need to find a place to stay though. Are there any motels close by?"

"No, not for about 40 miles. I can see if Granddad has a room at the resort or...my couch makes into a bed and you can use it if you want. I'm afraid I don't have a spare bed. I never got around to finishing the upstairs here so didn't buy beds for the extra rooms."

The two friends completed the negotiations on quarters and began doing 12 ounce curls. At dusk Jeremiah heard Joanna's stomach growl and began preparing a meal. He grilled steak on his BBQ. He also put potatoes in foil and baked them on the grill. While he did that he allowed Joanna to prepare the salad. They ate outside on his patio and managed to drink two bottles of a good Merlot.

By the end of the meal neither old salt was able to walk too straight a line and everything said was funny. Finally they decided to call it a night and they staggered off to bed. There was only one bathroom downstairs and Jeremiah allowed Joanna to use it first. It had a door off the master bedroom and to the living area as well.

The next morning the two friends drank a lot of coffee sitting on the porch watching the sun come up over the hills. They listened to the birds singing and cattle lowing in the background. Once again mist hung low over the stream and in the low area around it. After the coffee pot was emptied they bustled around the kitchen preparing a new pot of coffee and a good country breakfast.

Over the meal, once again eaten on the patio Jeremiah said, "Is there anything you want to do today? I have a few chores I need to take care of and I need to run to town for groceries then we can visit or sight see if you want."

"No, I have nothing I want to do. I just wanted to see your place and visit a while before I moved on. If you need to work or something go for it. If there's anything I can do to help just let me know and I'll try it." Joanna laughed and continued, "I'm not much good around the farm though. I grew up in the city and don't know anything about growing things."

"Let's run to town first then and when we get back I need to spray my trees. If we leave pretty soon I think I can finish by mid afternoon then we can decide what we want to do the rest of the day."

After returning from a quick trip to town Jeremiah changed clothes and headed out to work. Much to his surprise Joanna followed Jeremiah to the barn and watched while he mixed his spray. She then climbed up on the tractor with him when he went to the orchard. They did not get to visit much but she seemed interested in what he was doing.

After they finished spraying the trees Jeremiah suggested a swim then relaxing in his hammocks in the shade. He had purchased another hammock while in town that morning for Joanna to use. That evening was a repeat of the previous one and the friends once again staggered to bed.

Joanna didn't seem in any hurry to leave and Jeremiah enjoyed her company enough he didn't think about her departure. She soon was working on the place as many hours as he did. She kept the house for him and prepared a lot of the meals. Many times she helped in his garden and orchard after she learned what needed to be done and how to do it.

One evening the two friends were sitting in the shade watching the sun set when Jeremiah turned to Joanna and said, "Jo you've been here three weeks now and I was wondering what your plans were. I mean you never said what you were planning to do and I know that couch isn't the most comfortable place to sleep. Lord knows I am enjoying you being here but..."

Joanna looked shocked then she felt tears come to her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstay my welcome. I guess I just lost track of time and I was enjoying it here so much I just stayed on. I'll leave tomorrow Sir." She stood and began picking up her belongings while she pressed her lips together.

Jeremiah jumped to his feet and grabbed her. He pulled her to face him and said, "NO! Jo, that wasn't what I meant. I just wanted to know if you had any plans because if you didn't I was going to suggest we finish the upstairs in the hot weather and I will buy a bedroom set for it. I didn't want to run you off. I...I have really enjoyed you here and the work you have done has been great. I feel like I need to pay you though. I'm sorry you thought I wanted you to leave."

Joanna sagged and he felt the tension run out of her body. She pulled herself against his hard body and hugged him. She rested her head on his chest and just stood there. Jeremiah was surprised but he found his arms wrapped around her also. Joanna squeezed him tightly once more and whispered, "The last thing in the world I want to do is leave Jer."

Jeremiah was surprised when he heard her say that. Then he decided he had not really understood what she said. He asked, "What did you say Jo?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking. I am really enjoying being here and working with you. Unless you are tired of me I would really like to stay here a while longer." She pushed back from his embrace and continued, "Would that be OK with you? I've been trying to pull my own weight sir?"

"Dammit Jo. We're not in the Navy any longer. How many times do I have to tell you that my name is Jeremiah and you are to call me that or Jer? And you are more than pulling your own weight here. I don't care how long you stay but...I really hope you aren't planning on running off any time soon. Now what do you say about doing a little finish carpentry so you can have a room of your own for a change and a comfortable bed to sleep in?"

Joanna felt her heart swell when he said that and she smiled before answering, "Yes Sir!" She giggled at the scowl that came over his face then squalled when Jeremiah smacked her ass. She stepped back from him and rubbed the place he hit her ass. "That hurt you brute."

During the next week the two friends insulated the upstairs walls, installed sheetrock and the bathroom fixtures. They painted and did the trim work to get the rooms ready for the carpeting and tile floor covering. Jeremiah had allowed Joanna to pick out the colors for the rooms and he was impressed with the taste she had shown in her selections.

When the rooms were completed he hitched up his box trailer to his truck and they went to Springville and purchased not only the bedroom furniture but a love seat and two easy chairs for the upstairs den. After they had carried the furniture inside and placed it to Joanna's satisfaction she turned to Jeremiah and gave him a quick kiss. "Jer I feel grungy. Would you be upset if I took a quick shower before I make supper?"

"That's fine. I have a couple things I need to do outside anyway. Catch ya later."

Jeremiah took a quick tour through the orchard and decided he needed to bush hog the grass the next day. He hooked up the tractor and bush hog then wandered down to the river. Without thinking he stripped and waded into the cool refreshing water. He was floating draped over a noodle when he heard laughing coming from the bank. He looked over to see Joanna standing there staring at him. She was in a very brief bikini.

"I see great minds think alike don't they. I looked for you to tell you I was coming down here for a quick swim but I couldn't find you. She stood staring at Jeremiah for a moment then blushed slightly. She grabbed the top of her swim suit and pulled it over her head then hooked her thumbs in the sides of her bottoms and pushed them down and stepped out of them.

Joanna smiled and walked slowly into the river. She was smiling and staring at Jeremiah as she moved slowly toward him. He felt his cock surge to full erection as he watched her approach. When she got to him her arms came out and she wrapped them around him. She pulled him to her and gave him a long kiss. He felt her tongue running over his lips and opened his mouth for her. She smiled when she felt his erection rubbing against her nether lips.

"Jer I have a confession to make. I have been deceiving you this summer and I feel guilty about it. I don't want to ever leave here. I have loved you for the last five years and when you retired and left the base I was miserable. I tried to get over you but I couldn't. I finally had to retire and I came hunting you. I..." Joanna began crying and wiped her eyes with her fingers then continued, "I was just so empty after you left knowing I would never see you ever again if I didn't do something...I've been living with you all summer now and I let you spend all that money on your house to make a room for me but I don't want to sleep in it. I think you feel something for me but I need to know what.

"I've watched you watch me while we work. I have enjoyed the times you reach out and touch me when there is no need to do so. I have dreamed...Hell I've prayed you would make a move on me or come to me in the night and you haven't. Please Jeremiah is there a chance you could feel more for me than just as a friend? I have to know. The uncertainty is killing me. I know you have never had a permanent woman, that you move on after a short time and if that is all I can have I will take it. I've done the same thing but that isn't what I want. I tried to find a husband but the one time I thought I had a good one he wanted me to get out of the Navy. When he refused, you know he divorced me. Truthfully that did not hurt me too badly because he just was not you."

Jeremiah stood in the river in shock. He heard what Joanna said but he just could not comprehend it. He had stronger feelings about her than he had for most of the women he had bedded over the years but his feelings had been tempered by that feeling of comradeship for a fellow sailor and of safety and comfort you found with a very close friend. He knew she was beautiful and he had many times thought what it would be like to screw her but he had never allowed those thoughts to stay in his head. A superior did not fuck—no, a superior did not make love with—a subordinate. If you were a good Officer or Petty Officer and they both were the best, you did not fraternize. You kept the relationship professional and did your job no matter what your feelings about the other person.

He gently pushed Joanna away from him and looked into her eyes. Her face was mottled and her eyes were brimming with tears. He had forgotten they were naked. He walked to the river bank and sat in one of the two chairs they used when they were there. He watched her watching him and thought about what she had said.

"Joanna I don't know what to say. Oh, sure, I am a man and I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about you as a woman but I never allowed myself to go beyond that. You must know I didn't want you to leave or I wouldn't have made you welcome and finished the rooms for you. Over the years I have valued our working relationship and friendship above most of the others I have made. I have been happier and enjoyed this summer more than most of the last years I spent in the Navy. I have definitely enjoyed the time you have been here more than I did the months before you came to be with me. I like you a lot as a friend and as a woman but...

Jeremiah smiled and continued, "Hell, you must have done something to me. I haven't gone to town looking for a piece...Uhhh for a date since you arrived. There have been times...Hell; I don't know what to say. I just never thought you might be interested in me like that and well, I never considered..."

Joanna was smiling as she walked out of the river toward Jeremiah. When she reached his chair she held her hand out and let him take it. She gently pulled and he rose from the chair. She began walking toward the house holding his hand. When they reached the front door Joanna turned and wrapped her arms around Jeremiah and pulled their bodies tightly together. She placed her right arm around his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss. When the kiss broke Jeremiah was hard and they were panting. His cock was trapped between Joanna's thighs and he could feel the lubrication draining from her cunt.

Joanna smiled and opened the door. She pulled Jeremiah inside and led him to his bedroom. They kissed again at the side of the bed then she sat and pulled him between her legs. Her small right hand reached out and grabbed his erection. She kissed the end of it and then looked up into his eyes. She said, "I would really, really like to see if there is something more than friendship in your heart for me. If there isn't I will understand but I think I have loved you for at least the last five years. I know I have not had any other lovers in that length of time. No one I found could compare favorably to you and I just wasn't interested.

"I really want to know if this...if we have a chance for more." Joanna once again inserted Jeremiah's cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of it and he jerked and moaned. She looked into his eyes and smiled. Her eyes were glistening. Slowly she sank her mouth down on him then pulled back. She worked her tongue and lips until Jeremiah's legs began to tremble.

"JO! You better stop. I'm almost there."

Joanna wrapped her arms around Jeremiah's ass and held him as she pulled almost all the way off his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head of his dick, fluttering and teasing the sensitive area underneath until with a groan his hips involuntarily slammed forward and his seed shot out the end and into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed licking and nibbling until he was drained. Jeremiah felt his legs trembling and moved to the side. He crawled onto his bed and collapsed, rolling onto his back as he watched his friend, his lover watch him.

Joanna's eyes were sparkling and she was smiling as she crawled up beside him and lay pressing her body to his. She threw a leg over his and leaned up to kiss him. He felt her wonderful breast drag over his bicep and chest until her lips reached his. When she bent to kiss him he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her down to him.

The two new lovers lay together for a short while then Jeremiah pushed Joanna onto her back and crawled between her legs. She watched him with a smile and spread her legs as widely as she could, drawing her heels up until they nearly touched her ass cheeks.

Jeremiah blew gently on her exposed sex and smiled when it contracted. He gently kissed her labial lips then gave a gentle lick. Slowly his licks became longer, more demanding. He slid his tongue down into her crack and rimmed her pussy hole then lifted his head with tongue extended to the top of her crack and the little button waiting there for his attention. Joanna gasped and her hips twitched when he touched her clit. Her hands moved to either side of his head as she gently held him, gently guiding him to just the right spot.

After several minutes Jeremiah pulled back and marveled at the amount of lubrication draining from Joanna's cunt and running down the cheeks of her ass. He moved back and tried to lick it all up but he could not keep up with her drainage. Her hips were writhing, thrusting and she was moaning. Finally she reached the pinnacle and shrieked out her passion as her orgasm ripped through her. First she pulled his head tightly against her and when he kept licking her clit she almost violently pushed him away. "GOD, Please! It's too tender. Just wait a minute please," she whimpered. Her pelvis still writhing and her cunt contracting from her orgasm.

Jeremiah grinned when he saw her cunt spasming, clenching and releasing as the orgasm rolled on and on. Finally Joanna reached out and placed her hands on either side of his head and gently pulled him upward guiding him between her still splayed thighs. Jeremiah moved willingly upward. As he bent to kiss her he felt his cock nudge against her still wet nether lips. As if it had eyes it notched perfectly into place and he felt Joanna thrust gently upward lodging it a little deeper, beginning its journey between her pussy lips on its road to the center of her being.

Almost without conscious thought the two new lovers moved in concert thrusting toward each other until Jeremiah was fully seated inside Joanna's well lubricated pussy. He began slow gentle movements pulling almost all the way out then gently sliding back inside her tight pussy.

As their passion mounted once more their movements became more forceful, more demanding, more urgent. Joanna moved her legs and locked her ankles behind Jeremiah's thighs. She strained and slammed her pelvis upward. Their coupling became a symphony of loud grunts and moans interspersed with the smack, smack, smack as their genitals smacked together.

Finally Joanna let out a deep guttural UNHHHHHH and slammed her cunt upward. Her neck muscles locked as did her thigh and hip muscles. Her pussy began throbbing, contracting and releasing as she milked Jeremiah's cock. He moaned. It felt like he was locked in a vice. He made one, two, three more thrusts and he straightened his arms and pushed as deeply into Jo as he could. He felt his balls draw up to the base of his cock and his cock contracted and released over and over. He felt his sperm rush out into Joanna's still throbbing cunt with every pulse.