Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

I admit that I did flirt with Alan but for my own devious reason - after the build up that he had given Alan, I thought that a bit of sexual tension might provide the initial spark when Gordon and I were finally alone in our cottage.

Apart from concern at the weather I was happy at the way things were going until I got on board the ferry. Alan seemed to be rushing me along and I looked back to see if Gordon was keeping up with the holdall, only to see him still on the quay and obviously protesting about something. I immediately tried to go back to see what was happening but it seemed that Alan deliberately got in my way. By the time I got back to the gang plank it was almost fully retracted and, despite my pleas, the man refused to put it back and let me off.

When the boat started moving off I stayed where I was watching the forlorn figure of my husband receding into the distance but all the time trying to send a message with my eyes telling him to try to stay calm. When I eventually got inside, I angrily asked Alan why he had blocked my way to prevent me disembarking. He looked at me guilelessly with a hurt expression saying, "Please don't think I'm capable of doing something like that. I was concentrating on getting you out of the wind as quickly as possible and when you suddenly darted back it took me by surprise. Being tall has a lot of advantages but I can be bloody clumsy at times. If I'd realised what had happened as quickly as you, I would have physically pushed the gang plank back to let you get off."

What he said fitted the facts and looking at his sincere face I found it hard to disbelieve him. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit upset," I apologised.

"There's no need to be sorry, its perfectly understandable, "Alan told me indulgently, "And to set your mind further at rest, don't worry about me because I promise to be the perfect gentleman until Brad gets here."

True to his word Alan helped me ashore but when I turned towards the hotel intending to wait in the bar, he gently resisted saying, "I think you should go straight to the cottage and get it sorted out now. If we wait elsewhere, in another two hours it will be bloody cold and you won't want to be lighting fires and preparing food then. Don't you think it will be far better to have it all nice and cosy for when Brad eventually turns up? I'll only stay with you until you're nicely settled in and then I'll head off to get myself sorted for the night."

It was hard to argue against that logic, so I agreed with a feeling of gratitude. As I had been assured the cottage was unlocked, it seemed that the incidence of crime was so low there was little need of security. Alan took charge in a masterful way, first lighting the oil lamps and then sorting out the peat blocks for the fire. I stood watching and shivering until noticing this, Alan stood up and pulled a bottle from his pack, then finding a tot glass he poured me a measure saying, "Get this down you, It's just what you need."

I took the glass of white liquor, but suddenly my husband's words of warning came rushing back and I froze. Alan looked puzzled but then with a grin, he took back the glass, swallowed it in one gulp and then refilled the glass before handing it back to me. He was correct; the spirit both warmed and relaxed me. Soon the kindling was crackling under the peat and then he turned his attention to the pantry, sorting out ingredients and starting to prepare some sort of meal. I'm ashamed to say that I just flopped. I did nothing except sit near the fire to feel some heat and watch him work.

Alan kept up a stream of entertaining banter which made me laugh a lot. He was very efficient in what he was doing except that he did pause occasionally to do something flamboyant, such as casually juggling three eggs. All this successfully distracted me from worrying about my poor husband stuck on the mainland, which I think was the intention. Suddenly Alan ordered, "Come here and give me a hand. When I volunteered for this I wasn't counting on having a sleeping partner," the grin on his face showing that he was fully aware of the innuendo. I smiled back but was not witty enough to come back with a suitable riposte.

Having shaken off my lethargy we worked together for ten minutes or so, mainly in silence, until I dropped a spoon and we both crouched at the same time to retrieve it. I'm not saying we actually bumped heads but we finished up in a frozen position with our faces only inches apart. The shock I felt was very like an actual blow. I was aware of his slightly parted very full lips but it was those eyes that dominated my consciousness. Intensely blue they seemed to penetrate to the depths of my mind and I knew how ridiculously easy it would be to fall under this man's spell.

Shaken I stood and moved away, feeling my fingers trembling as I forced them to busy themselves on some task. I was terrified that he was going to follow me but perhaps Alan had also been affected because he kept his distance. When I regained my composure I walked back to where I had been sitting and said politely, "Thank you Alan for all you've done. You've been a big help and I'm very grateful but I think it's time you left to sort out your own arrangements for the night."

Glancing at his watch, Alan said, "Brad er Gordon will only be another hour and I was thinking of hanging on until he gets here. I wont be seeing him again for a long time had been hoping to catch up on old times during the trip here but now I'll wander down to meet the ferry and walk back with him here but I won't come in."

It would have been churlish to refuse. I accepted another tot of booze but insisted that I would be the one to make a mug of tea. We sat drinking the warm beverage for several minutes but now the conversation was desultory and gradually petered out. Suddenly Alan announced, "I'm going to ring the ferry office to see if it's likely to arrive early."

That was easier said than done because he had to wander round the room holding up his phone to catch a signal, and occasionally banging the mobile against his thigh. Eventually he succeeded and after a small exchange of words he came to me with a serious look on his face to say, "I'm afraid Gordon isn't going to make it tonight. It seems they cancelled the service soon after we left."

Waves of panic swept over me. "Thank you for telling me," I said, "Can you leave now please."

The expression on Alan's face didn't change much except that now he looked uncomfortable rather than concerned. "It's not that straightforward," he said unhappily. "I've got nowhere to go because the hotel is always booked up months in advance. You see, I was meant to spend the night here."

"I don't understand," I told him, completely mystified by his words.

Looking very embarrassed Alan said, "I was told that you're here to get some oomph back into your sex lives so Brad asked me to be here to provide that oomph."

"I don't believe you," I told him bluntly, that wasn't at all what the man I loved was likely to do. As far as I was concerned it was completely out of character."

"Am I wrong in saying that your sex has never been as good as it was the last time you were in this cottage," Alan said urgently. "Can you deny that you and Brad have talked about you having sex with another man or that sometimes he has pretended to be someone else?"

That was all true and I couldn't think how he could have known that if Gordon hadn't told him but then I remembered something important. "In the cafeteria Gordon very specifically told me all about your past and warned me to stay away from you. Why the hell would he do that if he wanted you to seduce me?" I said triumphantly.

Alan was completely un-phased. Smiling confidently he said, "Reverse psychology. If Brad had told you I was fantastic and hinted that you'd really enjoy having sex with me, it would have turned you off, probably made you angry. Instead he deliberately made me sound dangerous in the hope that would intrigue you."

Suddenly I was unsure. My husbands words after Alan had appeared could equally fit either interpretation. And why had he felt a need to mention the man's huge penis? "Alright, you can stop here for the night," I conceded, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to do what my husband wanted. You can have some blankets and sleep on the couch. I'm going to bed and if you cross the distance between there and here, there will be trouble."

I found a couple of blankets and threw them carelessly in his general direction before striding to the side of the bed. "I'm going to get undressed now so turn your back," I ordered firmly. I climbed out of my jeans and then quickly scrambled beneath the covers before removing my top. Bra and pants I kept on, just in case. He did take a peak at me but I knew I had to expect that. To be fair I got a look at him, and for far longer. Alan had walked round extinguishing the lamps, except for the one nearest to the couch, then he also only undressed his lower half but in his case he removed both outer and undergarments. However, he showed no urgency to lie down and sleep, instead standing facing my bed as he scratched and enjoyed a luxurious stretch, illuminated by the light of the lamp.

His penis hung down on full display and despite myself I couldn't stop looking at it because, although completely flaccid, it looked longer than my husbands did when fully erect. I knew well that when aroused, Gordon's cock quickly expanded from a tidy two inches to a little over six and applying the same mathematics to the organ front of me gave a mind boggling answer.

As I lay waiting for sleep, I started to plan the harsh words I intended to use on my husband when he eventually arrived; I was certainly going to make him suffer for wanting to turn me into a whore. However, after a few minutes I became aware that I felt uncomfortably hot and rather agitated. I was also very wet and couldn't understand it until I reasoned that it was probably the normal reaction of any female trying to sleep in the same room as a strange male.

While I was puzzling over my physical condition, from across the room Alan said softly, "I'm so sorry that I got involved in this, you must be very angry with old Brad."

"He's certainly going to get the rough side of my tongue," I answered shortly.

"Is that enough?"

"No it isn't but I can't think what else I can do."

"Why not do what he wanted, "Alan suggested quietly. "When Brad first asked me to do it, his main fantasy was seeing you being fucked by another man, so possibly the most apt punishment would be do it when he can't watch."

I could see quite a lot of merit in the idea so I probably too long rejecting it. Alan laughed, "That was only a joke. Now that I've met you I can see you're not that kind of girl and I don't see how Brad could have thought you might be."

Illogically I felt a need to defend my husband so I said, "As you mentioned sex between us has not been that great for quite a long time and I think he must have been more desperate than I realised. "

Nothing was said for several minutes but it was one of those silences when you know the conversation hasn't finished. "I think we've gone to bed far too early," Alan offered. "I know that I won't sleep for a long time and the way you are tossing and turning I don't think you will either. Why not get up again and spend time chatting until we are more tired? Come and join me on the couch, I promise no strings attached. We can either share another drop out of the bottle or I will make us a nice cup of tea."

I don't know quite why that sounded such a good idea but almost without thinking I sat up, draped part of the covers round my shoulders and padded across to the couch without bothering to dress again. In response, Alan swung his long legs on to the floor ending up with his blanket modestly covering his thighs. "I think I prefer something out of the bottle," I told him.

Obligingly Alan wrapped the blanket round his lower half and went to retrieve the bottle and two glasses, however on regaining his seat he sat far less decorously which resulted in his genitals being left partly exposed. I didn't want to embarrass him by pointing this out so instead I concentrated on my glass.

"Tell me more about how and when you and Gordon arranged all this," I demanded. I wasn't quite convinced about my husband's perfidy and hoped a few more details might help resolve the issue.

"We bumped into each other again just over a year ago," Alan told me without hesitation. "After that we stayed in contact through Email until one day he asked to meet. When we got together, he told about what was lacking in your marriage and said that you having sex with another man might make the difference. Knowing of my history, he asked if I would help out and I agreed. There was no money involved, I've paid all my own costs getting up here and it wasn't cheap but I'm glad I came. He paused and went on, When Gordon asked me to do this, I agreed as a favour without any idea what you looked like but when I first saw you in the cafeteria I realised I'd hit the jackpot."

"You haven't hit the jackpot yet, "I said and immediately wondered why I had added the word 'yet'.

"Just being able to gaze at you is more than sufficient recompense for my efforts, especially with those lovely legs on display."

"And how exactly did my devious husband plan to get me into bed with you?" I asked, ignoring the flattery.

"On the ferry I was to pretend I was booked at the hotel but Brad would invite me to spend the evening with you at the cottage. I would pull out all the stops on the charm front and we were meant to end up on the couch (this one I suppose), with you in the middle. We would all have a few tots, sharing a bit of banter and sexual innuendo, and then Gordon was going to start kissing and fondling you. After a minute or so he would invite me to join in."

"And that was meant to make me weak at the knees and eager to join in a threesome?"

"Actually we were hoping that Goliath would do that."

"Goliath?"

Alan glanced down to his groin where his cock was now stiff and pointing up making a partial tent with the blanket. It was long and thick, probably a bit more than nine inches. I could see it was fully erect and, remembering my earlier calculations, I blurted out, "Is that as big as it gets?"

Alan laughed, "You are the only female who has ever asked me that. Lady, what kind of men do you associate with?"

My face turned scarlet and I jerked round so that my back was to him and I wished the earth could open and swallow me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean......." I floundered.

Alan eased his arm clear and rested it behind me along the back of the couch. "Don't worry, there's no need to say anything. Brad told me that when watching porn you got excited seeing extra large cocks so he probably exaggerated my endowment."

That was the clincher because Alan could not have possibly known that unless Gordon had told him. I remembered the occasion. I hadn't been really excited by what I was seeing but I do remember making a remark about the gigantic organs on screen.

"Come on, don't let that spoil the mood, please come back here where you were," he urged.

Doing as he asked I moved back into position but as I did so his hand dropped down, quite naturally, to lightly rest on my breast. Surprised but not really shocked, I turned my head to protest, only to find his mouth waiting and next second his lips were on mine. I didn't deny entry and for the next minute we pleasurably fenced tongues but when I started to withdraw he stopped immediately. My heart was pounding and although that interlude had been very pleasant, I had to cease because already I had found my self control starting to slip.

By now the blanket had fallen away leaving his large and impressive, beautifully proportioned cock standing proud in all its glory. "I think you should play with Goliath or at least give him a stroke. You did rather hurt his pride you know," Alan urged softly.

I had returned his kiss as a peacemaking gesture with no intention of going on any further but the chance to feel that gorgeous penis was too good to miss. Just one quick stroke couldn't do any harm.

There was a kind of sheen on the tightly stretched skin on the mushroom head and the whole thing looked so perfect that it hardly seemed real. Tentatively I stretched out my hand but the touch was like an electric shock and I sensed a kind of vibration passing into my finger. A mere touch was no longer enough and, outside of my own volition, my fingers closed round it without being to fully encompass the shaft. Alan's fingers had started lightly stroking my nipple sending pleasurable tremors down to my groin but my concentration was fixed on the living thing in my hand.

His organ had a definite vibrancy and seemed to throb or at least I could clearly feel the pulse in the thick veins running up the side. I continued to fondle, unwilling to break contact although I knew I had gone too far but then as globule of pre-cum stated to gather around his slit everything slipped out of my control. I can't explain my next action but I do believe that everything that followed was a direct result of this act. Call it irresistible compulsion, but I leaned forward and scooped up the cum on the tip of my tongue. I think that it tasted sweet, sweeter than my husband, but it was hard to tell because all other sensation was drowned out by the pounding of my heart.

I think I went into limbo for a few seconds because next I was aware that Alan was rolling my nipple between his fingers and my hand was still firmly grasping his turgid organ. "Why not give it a proper suck?" Alan suggested, "You were almost there."

His invitation didn't take a lot of consideration. Keeping my voice calm, much calmer than I felt, I turned to look in his eyes and said, "I will if only because I feel that I owe you something to compensate for your fruitless journey but only for a couple of minutes and then no more of anything."

Alan looked pleased if not surprised but said nothing. I leaned forward again and took the head in my mouth but it felt completely different from anything I had experienced before. My lips were more stretched and my mouth felt fuller but it seemed that there was a lesser length of cock inside. Unable to do a proper sucking action I was reduced to swirling my tongue round the head. I puzzled why this should be so and reasoned that it must be the angle. Although I had sucked Gordon hundreds of times it was always in the sixty-nine position when we reciprocally pleasured each other. That was the other difference, I sucked my husband for his pleasure not my own but now I was sucking Alan because deep down I badly wanted to. Where Gordon's penis was just part of him, this magnificent cock seemed like an entity in its own right and as such deserving of worship.

I got rather immersed in the task and I'm sure that I carried on for far longer than the stipulated two minutes but then I wasn't exactly watching the clock and I only stopped then because I felt he was about to cum and I didn't want it to be in my mouth. As I pulled back, I discovered that Alan had unclipped my bra and that it was now pushed up exposing my breasts.

This was not part of my mental script so I shuffled quickly along the couch trying to disengage and put some distance between us but Alan followed and next moment he had my nipple in his mouth. That I might have tolerated but simultaneously he slid a hand up my leg, brushed the crotch of my panties aside as if it wasn't there, and plunged two or three fingers up inside me. Trying to keep calm and keeping my voice firm I ordered, "Stop, stop now, you're going too far."

Alan took his mouth away from my tit just long enough, to hiss in a voice I hadn't heard before, "I decide what's too far."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers