Second Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

He couldn't believe he was acting like this with virtual strangers, but something about the exotic country and their uninhibited roommates seeming lack of embarrassment about being so openly sexual in front of them was affecting him. Although right now the things that were affecting him the most were feeling Michelle's touch on his excited cock through his pants and seeing the burning lust in her eyes when they parted their kiss.

They quickly crawled onto their bed and began to hungrily kiss and rip each other's clothes off. A loud moan from the other bed grabbed their attention and they looked over to see that Sam had been stripped to his boxers and Vanessa was now completely naked. He lay next to her as his tongue swirled around and around her stiff nipples.

Michelle pulled Jon's attention back to their own bed by tugging off his pants and boxers in one motion. He was now completely naked and his hard cock stood straight out toward Michelle as they sat facing each other. She only had her bra and panties on and as she started slipping off her panties he unclasped her bra and tossed in across the room. Jon lay Michelle on her back and brought his mouth to her big, beautiful tits. He gently explored her tender skin with his lips and tongue and soon had her groaning in pleasure.

He glanced over at the other couple and saw that Vanessa had flipped over and was now sitting next to Sam as he lay on his back. She had her mouth wrapped around his cock and was bobbing her head up and down on him as he moaned lustily. Jon glanced up toward Michelle's face and saw that she too was watching the hot show from the other bed.

Jon and Michelle continued their wild foreplay as the couple on the other bed did the same. They took turns with first her sucking his hard cock and then him sucking her wet pussy. He returned to licking and sucking her tits for a while before they climbed into a 69 position with her on top of him. He couldn't see Vanessa and Sam around Michelle's leg but he guessed they had started to fuck based on the sounds he could hear. Michelle released his cock as the noise from the other bed intensified and he guessed that she was watching them.

Moments later she climbed off him and then repositioned herself over him with her pussy directly over his cock. She used her hand to guide him to her and then lowered herself down on him slowly until he was fully inside her warm, wet pussy. Jon looked over at the other bed as he slipped inside her and saw that Sam was in the process of fucking Vanessa from behind. On all fours he could see Vanessa's tits wobble back and forth from the force of Sam's thrusts. Sam seemed to be looking down at his own wife as he fucked her but Vanessa was watching Jon and Michelle. More specifically, she seemed to be watching Michelle as Michelle started moving herself up and down on Jon's hard cock. Michelle alternated between looking down at Jon and looking over at the other bed. Jon did the same and although he couldn't see exactly what Michelle was looking at when she was watching the other couple, he wanted her to be staring back at Vanessa.

Sam's fucking became stronger and he began to grope at Vanessa's ass as they fucked. She was now groaning with each of his thrusts and as she neared her orgasm she rested her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. Her expression looked as though she was completely lost in the pleasure of the moment. "Fuck yes," she called out, "oooooooo." Jon could see her tense up as her orgasm started and watched her face closely as her orgasm played itself out. Almost immediately after she started cumming Sam began to slam himself into her even harder and then he too started to cum with a loud grunt. He pressed himself tightly against her as she started grinding her hips in a side to side motion. They maintained this position until their orgasms had passed and then Sam began to slowly fuck her again.

As the other couple finished their fuck Michelle intensified her own fuck with Jon. By the time the other couple's orgasms had passed Michelle had her hands resting on the bed just over Jon's shoulders and she was rapidly driving herself up and down over him. Jon held her hips in his hands and periodically reached his head up to take one of her hard nipples into his mouth and give it a quick suck or swirl with his tongue. He loved fucking this way as it gave him a perfect view of her big tits as they bobbed and swayed from side to side while she moved over him.

Suddenly Michelle pushed herself upright over him and groaned loudly as she started to cum. Jon felt her pussy quiver and then really start to spasm around his cock as she pushed herself down on him forcing him fully inside her. She shifted her hips in a forwards and backwards motion that she often did when she came over him like this and wanted to intensify her sensation. Her orgasm was very strong and she moaned repeatedly as it took control of her and then finally passed.

When she finished Jon took hold of her sides and rolled her over onto her back. He positioned himself over her in the missionary position and quickly thrust his cock back inside her wet pussy. She took him with a low groan and he started fucking her with long firm strokes.

Jon noticed Michelle looking over at the other bed and he too looked over to see Vanessa and Sam watching them closely. Sam was lying behind her and looking over her shoulder. His arm was wrapped around her and he was caressing her tits softly. The dull light prevented him from really seeing Sam's face but in Vanessa's face he could see the same sort of wanton interest he had seen in his own wife's eyes earlier. Vanessa's hand was slowly rubbing her thigh and hip in a very sensual way that excited Jon.


"Do me hard," Michelle said. Jon immediately did as instructed and began pounding his cock into her with a renewed force. Their bodies slammed together and the bed creaked loudly. "Ohhh yes!" he called out as he started cumming into her waiting pussy. She groaned at the feel of him erupting inside her as he continued driving himself firmly in and out of her. His orgasm lasted a long while and when it was done he collapsed in an exhausted heap next to her.

They kissed and caressed each other for a long time as they both recovered from their intense fuck. Jon glanced over at the other bed several times and often caught Vanessa looking back at them as she and Sam softly massaged each other. After more kissing and caressing with Michelle the effects of his alcohol and his efforts finally hit him and he fell into a deep sleep.

Saturday morning dawned warm and bright, but none of the four were awake to enjoy the day until it was almost noon. They slowly drug themselves out of bed and took turns in the shower before they all walked over to the small beachside bar and ordered lunch. As they ate a relaxed lunch Jon couldn't stop thinking about how hot the previous night had been and how hot both Michelle and Vanessa currently looked in their bikinis.

The quartet moved to the beach and set up there for the rest of the afternoon and evening. The waiters from the small bar made sure they were never without a beer or margarita. As the sun started to set Vanessa suggested another trip into town. They all agreed and moved back to the cabin to get ready. "How about we try out one of the dance clubs after dinner?" Vanessa asked. She added, "I've read they have some hot clubs here." Everyone agreed and Sam and Vanessa headed to the shower together.

Jon and Michelle finished their turn in the shower and each toweled off. The air was so warm it took little time to get dry and they moved into the main part of the room wrapped in their towels. "Damn!" Jon thought. Almost as soon as the thought passed through his head he heard Michelle say, "Wow, you look hot!" Vanessa stood before them in a very sexy outfit that showed off her figure perfectly. Her short skirt hugged her ass closely and only covered the top parts of her thighs before it exposed her wonderfully tanned legs. On her feet she wore a pair of sandals with high platform soles and raised heels. Her top had a plunging neckline that dipped just low enough to make Jon yearn to see more. The shirt was very tight and stopped well short of her waist leaving her lean midsection exposed.

For his part Sam was smartly dressed in cream colored pants and a solid colored golf shirt. Jon dug through his suitcase happy they had packed some nicer clothes. He donned a black pair of slacks, black shoes, and a charcoal gray top. Not the most colorful, but he liked the simple look and he knew that Michelle liked how he looked in the outfit.

Michelle retreated into the bathroom to get dressed and when she emerged all Jon could do was whistle his approval. "Whew, you look fine," Vanessa exclaimed as Michelle twirled playfully before them. She wore a skintight pair of black pants and a bright red baby doll tank top. The top readily exposed her darkly tanned shoulders and arms. The front of the top made her big tits look very sexy and the low neckline left just a bit of cleavage exposed. She wore a simple pair of open sandals with flat soles. On their way out she grabbed a shear white jacket that added to her sexy look but really did nothing to provide warmth. After she put it on Jon could still clearly see the edges of her tank top and her dark shoulders through the sheer fabric.

They grabbed dinner before going to the club and as they ate Jon marveled at the two beautiful women across the table from him. Their beauty was very different, but both excited and appealed to him in their unique ways. It further excited him when he noticed that Vanessa and Michelle had garnered the attention of several of the male clients and staff who glanced at them often as they passed.

After dinner they lingered and polished off a couple more rounds of drinks before asking for directions to a club. The waiter assured them it was the hottest on the island. They settled the tab and walked over to the club.

True to the waiter's words the place was jumping. The music was mostly salsa influenced with a few US hits tossed in for the tourists. All four spent the next few hours dancing and drinking. Later in the evening, as they took a break from dancing, they heard a huge commotion from the bar and turned to see what was happening.

They walked closer and as they got past the outer layers of the crowd they saw a woman, probably about 21 or 22, lying up on the bar. She pulled her shirt up to the bottom of her tits and sucked her stomach in slightly as the bartender prepared what he loudly declared to be a "body margarita". He poured a liberal amount of the blended margarita directly over her belly button before squeezing a lime section on and around the margarita. He then sprinkled a ring of salt around the liquid and stood back as he and most of the crowd stared at her stomach and admired his work. The crowd chanted and whooped as a man then sucked the alcohol off her before licking her skin where the bartender had poured the salt. The man continued to lick at her stomach for a little while longer as he collected all the remains of the "drink".

Three more women then took their turn up on the bar as the bartender again prepared the body margaritas on them before their boyfriends sucked and licked the liquid off them.

"Who's next?" the bartender called when the last woman from that group hopped off the bar. The bartender's eyes scanned the crowd and quickly set his sights on Vanessa. "Come on," he urged motioning at her, "your man looks thirsty."

It didn't take much prodding to get Vanessa to agree and the crowd called out wildly as she lay back on the bar. Sam stood next to her already looking a little glassy eyed. He had been drinking the most of any of them and was easily two or three drinks ahead of Jon already. The bartender poured the alcohol over Vanessa and Sam did a wonderfully lurid job of sucking and licking at her stomach until the crowd was whipped into a frenzy.

Jon had noticed Vanessa's nipples from the moment she had climbed on the bar. They were already poking against her top in her own excited anticipation of what she was doing. As Sam licked up the drink her nipples had only grown harder and stood out even more prominently. When she finally sat up Jon could barely pull his eyes away from the hard points at the end of her perfectly shaped tits.

Before Jon realized she had done it Michelle released his hand and moved up to the bar just as Vanessa climbed down. Jon was still standing in surprise as Michelle climbed on the bar and pulled up her tank top. She motioned for Jon with a single finger until he joined her at the bar. The bartender poured the margarita and Jon took his time sucking at the alcohol and licking her stomach. He was very excited and his cock was getting hard in his pants. When he finished he helped Michelle down and noticed that her nipples had gotten as hard as Vanessa's had been. Clearly she enjoyed the drink as much as he did.

With a little more provocation from the bartender each woman climbed back up on the bar and the men repeated their drinks. Michelle took one more turn but Vanessa stayed up there as Sam took three more drinks off of her. "Would the lady like a drink?" the bartender asked motioning to Michelle as Vanessa still lay on the bar.

Michelle nodded and approached the bar clearly expecting him to hand her a drink. Instead her poured another "margarita" onto Vanessa and looked at Michelle as if to say, "I dare you". Jon was probably more shocked than anybody when Michelle stepped closer to Vanessa and lowered her head to take the alcohol off her stomach. Just as Sam had done before, Michelle licked at Vanessa's stomach slowly and teasingly until all the margarita was gone. The crowd was now in a complete frenzy as Vanessa got down from the bar.

"Your turn," Vanessa yelled to Michelle over the din of the room. Again it was much to Jon's surprise that Michelle actually did crawl up on the bar and lie down. Vanessa proceeded to take a shot off her that was much more erotic than any they had already watched. Vanessa sucked down the majority of the drink quickly but then luridly let her tongue swirl around and around on Michelle's stomach until the bartender actually stepped in and parted them.

The crowd cheered wildly as the two women climbed off the bar and returned to Sam and Jon with wide, sexy smiles. The bartender bought them a round on the house that was followed by a few more free rounds from other customers grateful for the show. Sam downed his drinks rapidly but the others slowed their pace down much more.

They danced upstairs where there was a bit more room. Jon immediately noticed that Vanessa and Michelle danced together much more often now than before and often touched each other's arms or backs as they danced. During one number they had danced very closely together with Michelle putting one of her legs between Vanessa's. Jon's cock grew hard quickly as they swayed their hips from side to side sensually while they danced.

By the time they decided to leave Sam could barely walk. The others were also pretty drunk but he was clearly not in great shape. The cab ride back to the hotel was a near repeat of the previous night's with Vanessa wildly kissing Sam nearly the whole way back.

Jon and Michelle watched them more intently tonight. When the cab finally pulled up to their hotel and Jon turned around he made eye contact briefly with Michelle. She shot him sexy wink and licked her lips teasingly. They paid the driver and walked to their room.

Once inside things initially progressed just as the previous night with Sam and Vanessa wildly making out on one bed and Jon and Michelle doing the same on the other. Jon slipped off Michelle's jacket and then peeled off her pants. She pulled off his top and pants as he slipped her tank top off and looked down at her as she wore only a strapless bra and a skimpy pair of panties.

They had been so engrossed in stripping each other that neither had looked over at the other couple in several minutes. Jon unclasped her bra and they exchanged a needy kiss before they parted the kiss and simultaneously looked over at the other bed.

Vanessa sat at the edge of the bed staring at them lustfully. Jon could see Sam lying flat on his back behind her with his clothes partially removed. He apparently had passed out in his drunkenness in the middle of their foreplay.

Vanessa sat at the edge of the bed with her thighs spread slightly and one of her hands caressing her inner thigh. Her other hand was cupped around one of her tits and she slowly ran her fingers over it. She watched them with a burning lust in her eyes and a look of need that Jon could almost feel.

Michelle had been looking at Vanessa also and she sat up next to Jon. She hooked her thumbs on the sides of her panties and slipped them off as both Jon and Vanessa anxiously awaited her next move. She looked over at Vanessa and the two women sat staring at each other briefly. Without a word Vanessa moved over to their bed and immediately embraced Michelle in a very deep kiss. Jon stared in wild excitement as their lips passed back and forth against each other. Soon Vanessa's mouth opened and her tongue extended to Michelle's lips. Vanessa circled Michelle's lips a few times before Michelle parted her mouth and engaged Vanessa in a wild kiss. They let their tongues play back and forth for several long minutes as Jon watched in awe.

They continued their kiss as Jon moved behind Vanessa and began to massage her shoulders and neck. He moved her thick hair aside and rubbed her neck and before letting his fingers move down her back until he reached the bare skin on her lower back. He ran his fingers over and over her bare back before he slipped his hands around her and started to caress her bare stomach.

Both women were still completely engrossed in their own kissing and fondling so Jon continued his exploration of Vanessa's hot body. He took hold of the bottom of her tight shirt and began to peel it away from her as he pulled it up. She had to part her kiss with Michelle, but with Jon pulling on the back and Michelle pulling on the front they soon had her top off and tossed onto the floor. Vanessa's sexy red bra was now all that kept her tits from Jon's sight and he immediately began to move his hands toward the clasp on her back. Michelle had the same thought and their hands met at the clasp. Jon pulled back and watched as Michelle expertly unhooked the clasp and Vanessa's bra fell away from her. Michelle tossed it aside, sat back for a moment, and stared at Vanessa's tits. Vanessa looked back at Michelle's naked body and Jon thought he might cum right there from the sheer sexual energy filling the room.

He pressed up behind Vanessa and wrapped his arms around her. He started by massaging the sides of her tits as Michelle started to kiss and lick her neck and shoulders. Very quickly Michelle moved her kisses down to Vanessa's tits. The combination of Michelle's teasing mouth and Jon's touch soon had Vanessa moaning in delight.

Jon guided Vanessa back until she was lying flat with Michelle over her sucking and licking at her tits. Jon took hold of Vanessa's skirt and worked the tight skirt down her thighs and off her legs. Her panties came off at the same time so when Jon looked at her again she lay totally naked with Michelle still suckling on her tits.

Without hesitation Jon dove between Vanessa's thighs and began to greedily lick and suck at her dripping wet pussy. He drove his tongue inside her and savored her taste. She responded immediately and spread her legs wider for him. Soon she was groaning with pleasure as Michelle continued sucking her tits while Jon fucked her with his tongue. He sensed she was close to cumming so he removed his tongue from her and began to tease her excited clit.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers