Second Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,736 Followers

"Oh God!" Vanessa cried out as she immediately started to cum. Michelle sucked on her hard nipple and Jon shoved his tongue back up her pussy as far as he could reach. She orgasmed hard under her two new lovers and took several minutes to regain her breath and composure when her orgasm passed.

Jon continued to gently play with her pussy as Michelle sat up and used her fingers to massage Vanessa's tits. Jon looked up to watch Michelle touching her and stared excitedly as Michelle gently ran her fingertips around and around Vanessa's soft mounds. Vanessa lay back and seemed to bask in Michelle's touch for a long while.

Finally Vanessa raised her head and leaned over to Michelle's tit. Vanessa reached out her tongue and began to flick at Michelle's hard nipple. Michelle groaned wantonly and leaned back as Vanessa circled her tongue around her nipples. Vanessa continued teasing her nipples and then began moving outward circling her tongue and lips in spirals until she had covered every inch of Michelle's tit. When she finished she moved to the other tit and repeated the process in reverse so she concluded by sucking and licking at Michelle's hard nipple.

Michelle was obviously going out of her mind with desire and was groaning passionately as she rubbed Vanessa's back. Jon watched for as long as he could stand before he moved between his wife's legs. At his touch she spread her legs wide and groaned. She moaned, "Oh yes," as he began to drive his cock inside her. Jon couldn't remember feeing her pussy this wet and excited before. He easily slid all the way into her and began to smoothly fuck her as he watched Vanessa's hot mouth move from one tit to the other.

Vanessa then looked over at Jon and watched his cock disappear and reappear from Michelle's pussy. She moved her own face down toward Michelle's pussy. Jon had to lean back and readjust his position to give her room but it was well worth it when Michelle cried out, "Oh God! Yes!"

Vanessa had brought her mouth to Michelle's clit as Jon fucked her. Vanessa licked at and gently sucked Michelle's excited clit for only a short while longer as Jon kept up his fucking. Jon was concentrating hard on not cumming as he wanted this moment to last forever. Michelle couldn't take any more and she practically screamed, "I'm cumming!" Her body tensed and she bucked her hips up into Jon's cock and Vanessa's mouth. Vanessa kept her head steady and teased her clit further as Michelle's orgasm peaked.

Feeling her pussy react to her orgasm and seeing her cum with Vanessa's help was all Jon needed. With one last thrust he drove himself into her deeply and groaned loudly as his cock erupted with cum. The force of his jets surprised him and clearly shocked Michelle as she opened her eyes widely and looked at him wildly as he shot load after thick load into her.

When he finally finished he started to withdraw his cock from her and groaned as he felt Vanessa's tongue sliding along his shaft. He withdrew himself and sat back hoping she would suck on it for a while, but instead she dropped her mouth down over Michelle's pussy and replaced Jon's cock with her tongue. Michelle groaned in a lusty low tone as Vanessa began to probe and explore her with her tongue and lips. With a smooth movement Vanessa lifted her leg up and over Michelle's face and brought her own pussy down over her mouth. Jon shifted so he could see and watched Michelle immediately begin exploring the folds and creases of Vanessa's sweet pussy with her tongue.

Jon watched greedily as the two women teased each other's pussies in the 69 position for a long while. Both had cum recently so were able to control their second orgasms. Michelle alternated between teasing Vanessa's clit and driving her tongue in and out of her like a tiny dick. Although this was Michelle's first time at another woman's pussy she clearly had the knack of it as Vanessa was moaning often and grinding her hips from side to side over Michelle's mouth in excitement.

Vanessa concentrated on sucking Jon and Michelle's combined fluids out of her pussy first and then let her tongue play slowly over Michelle's clit. Vanessa then groaned loudly and raised her head just long enough to say, "Oh that's so nasty, I love it."

Jon shifted to see what Michelle had done to get such a reaction and was greeted by Michelle's tongue sweeping back and forth over Vanessa's asshole. Michelle loved it when Jon did this to her and it clearly had the same effect on Vanessa. Michelle continued licking at her asshole for a while longer as Vanessa became more and more excited. Michelle let her tongue slide back to her pussy and slipped it in and out of her a few times before moving to Vanessa's clit. Michelle teased it with a purpose and Jon knew that Michelle was ready to have her lover cum for her.

In turn Vanessa stepped up her teasing of Michelle and both woman drove each other to the edge of orgasm. Vanessa's started first as she moaned and orgasmed over Michelle's face. She kept working at Michelle's pussy as she came but was obviously distracted by her own pleasure. Michelle licked her clit eagerly as she orgasmed and continued teasing it softly and slowly fucking her with her tongue as Vanessa focused on making Michelle cum.

It didn't take long. Only a few minutes passed before Michelle cried out and started a considerable orgasm. Vanessa continued working on her pussy as Michelle's body writhed under the power of her orgasm.

Jon had watched the entire encounter with excitement and had started stroking himself when he couldn't passively watch any longer. By the time Michelle's orgasm finished his cock was hard again and ready for some relief. He knew what he wanted and hoped that Michelle wouldn't mind.

After Michelle finished cumming Vanessa swung her leg over her head and paused for a moment on all fours. Jon figured she was probably intending on spinning around and continuing her embrace with his wife but he had another idea. Before she could move Jon positioned himself behind her and easily placed the tip of his cock at her wet pussy. Her reaction was all the encouragement he needed as she groaned deeply and pushed her pussy back toward him. He pushed forward at the same time and almost immediately was buried fully inside her.

Seeing Sam fuck her like this the night before had been amazing and Jon couldn't believe he was getting the chance to feel his cock in her pussy. He started fucking her with steady strokes as she groaned and matched his tempo with her own thrusts.

He had hoped that Michelle wouldn't get upset at his fucking another woman, and one look down at her told him he had nothing to worry about. She watched them closely but there was nothing in her eyes except a burning lust and desire. She shifted out from under Vanessa and sat down next to her. As Jon fucked her solidly Michelle reached under Vanessa and began playing with her tits. Jon groaned at the idea and remembered what her tits had looked like the previous night as they swayed erotically when Sam fucked her. Vanessa moaned as Michelle continued massaging her tits.

Jon's fucking became more heated and a little faster as he felt himself building to his final cumshot. He held her hips tightly and used them to guide her back and forth in an opposite tempo to his own. The effect was amazing and she felt so good wrapped around his cock. Her pussy felt amazing but very different from Michelle's. He marveled at the unique feel of her and watched as Michelle moved her hands to Vanessa's back and began to massage her. Steadily Michelle moved her hands down to Vanessa's ass and began to caress her as Jon continued his fuck.

Michelle then moved around behind Jon and he groaned loudly when he felt her hand between his thighs. He parted them as much as he could and groaned again as she cupped his balls and started to gently massage him. He was now fucking a total wanton beauty as his sexy wife played with his balls. The mere thought of that combined with the intense sensation from both Michelle's touch and Vanessa's pussy caused him to quickly cum. He grunted loudly and drove himself hard into Vanessa as she pushed herself back into him. Michelle felt his balls jump and then felt the cum surge out of them as Jon emptied another surprisingly big load of cum inside Vanessa.

When he had finally spent his load Vanessa collapsed onto her stomach before him. Michelle fell down on her side next to her and Jon lay down on Michelle's other side. The three of them lay quietly together for a while before Michelle reached out and gently caressed Vanessa's back and ass as Vanessa returned her soft touch. Jon massaged his wife's back and caressed her tits as he watched her explore Vanessa.

Vanessa was the first to fall asleep. When they heard her deep breathing Michelle and Jon rolled over to face each other and embraced in a long, wet kiss. They exchanged a sincere "I love you" and held each other close. He kissed her ear softly and she returned the kisses to his ear. "That was so hot," she whispered before falling silent and then falling asleep shortly afterward. Jon only outlasted her for a minute or two and then also fell deeply asleep.

jt123
jt123
2,736 Followers