Second Job: The Interview

Story Info
Desperate for money, a husband goes for a job interview.
2k words
4.03
105.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers

On the outside Mo was your normal 35 year old man. He was married with 2 kids and had the regular full time job, etc. He was average in the looks department as well. He'd gained weight since college, but tried some to keep himself in shape. He played sports whenever he could, and tried to eat right. His wife was pretty average as well, put on some weight with having the kids but overall wasn't bad at all for her age either.

As a couple they owned a home, and by that I mean that they owed the bank for the home that they lived in. Their problems began when they were forced to do some repairs to the house. Although they both worked outside the home while the kids were all in school, they didn't have the room in their budget for big ticket items to come up. They were already maxed out on the credit cards they had due to car repairs they had to do in the winter, and now Spring was coming and they found that a new roof was needed.

The only way out of the situation was for one of them to get a second job, and Mo felt the obligation to be the one to do just that. He searched their small town for a job and there wasn't much to be found. One Wednesday when looking through the information posted on the community board at the local grocery store Mo found a paper with the following information:

Help Wanted

Personal assistant needed nights and weekends

Hours and duties will vary per week, but pay will not

Call 555-555-5555 for interview

This listing met all of Mo's requirements. Obviously he still had to have his first job, and if the hours were flexible it meant that it was possible that he wouldn't have to miss all of the kid's events. So, after discussing the opportunity with his wife, Mo decided to make a call. They agreed on a meeting the next evening at the Mr. Smith's (as Mo was told to address him) personal residence.

Mo was nervous all day on Thursday while at his first job. He had really been feeling the pressure to get a second job in order to pay for the new roof and to help get the family out of debt. This felt like a make it or break it interview.

After having dinner with the family Mo got dressed in khakis and a collared shirt, as Mr. Smith said that would be all that was needed for their meeting. Mo arrived at five minutes 'til 7 and was amazed at how nice the house looked. Their small town didn't have many houses of this quality. It was a 2 story home at the end of a road. It was pretty well hidden due to the curve in the road and the nearest neighbors were at least 300 yards from the house.

Mo parked his car in the driveway and went up to the front door and knocked. Mr. Smith greeted Mo with a handshake, and asked Mo to enter. He then said to go down to the second door on the right and enter the room and that Mr. Smith would be there in a second. Mo walked down the hall, but had a feeling almost like he was being watched. Still, he thought it was just nerves and went into the room he'd be told to go towards.

The room had a desk with bookshelves along the wall behind it. There was a chair in front of the desk which Mo figured would be his to sit in. The room also had a couch on the one wall, and a huge big screen TV on the other wall. The forth wall had what looked to be an exit to an outside porch. Mo didn't get a good look at that as while looking a little around the room Mr. Smith came in the room and sat down at the desk and asked Mo to sit as well.

Mr. Smith went over the customary interview questions, finding out that Mo was desperate for a job in order to get the new roof and get his family out of debt. Mr. Smith then went on to explain the job. He was looking for a personal assistant that was a part time kind of job. He needed someone who was willing to be very discreet and available when needed, within reason. Mr. Smith noted that his business had a variety of clients and they all had different tastes. He needed to make sure that when they were in town they were happy and that they were all well cared for. Mr. Smith also needed someone who could assist him with a variety of personal tasks as well.

So far Mo thought that this position was definitely something he could do, and the hours sounded good, yet he still wasn't completely sure what the position was. So, he decided to be brave and ask Mr. Smith to give him a better idea of what the position was. This is when Mr. Smith got real quiet and looked Mo in the eyes. He asked Mo to stand up. Mo stood, and 2 seconds later Mr. Smith was right behind Mo with Mo's hands cuffed behind his back. Mo didn't know what to make of the situation and as he was about to yell at Mr. Smith a ball gag was shoved in his mouth and secured behind his head. In seconds Mo had lost all control of his situation.

Mr. Smith, who by the way is a 45 year old very muscular guy, now went on to tell Mo that it was time for the real interview. He explained to Mo that he would need to be a good boy or else his problems financially would only be the beginning. Mo, scarred to death, decided to see what happened but never expected what came next. Mr. Smith, who was still standing behind Mo, reached in front of Mo and started to unfasten Mo's belt. Then he unbuttoned Mo's pants and unzipped them, letting them fall to the floor. His boxer briefs were the next thing lowered to the pool at his ankles. Mo's soft cock was out in the open for the world to see.

Then Mr. Smith started to stroke Mo's cock and balls with one hand, while feeling his ass with the other. Mo had never had another man touch him, and although he'd read some bisexual stories in the past, he never thought that would describe him. Yet, despite that fact he was starting to get hard due to the pleasure he was getting from Mr. Smith's hands. When Mr. Smith's fingers started to play with Mo's anus he let out a little audible sigh.

Mr. Smith was good at what he was doing, and knew that Mo was going to be close to cumming soon. He stopped all of his advances and ordered Mo to step out of the clothes at his ankles. Mr. Smith took off Mo's shoes and socks as well. He took the ball gag out of Mo's mouth and asked him if he wanted more. Mo was so aroused that he said yes, just like Mr. Smith knew he would.

Mr. Smith pushed Mo over by the sliding glass door to the outside and Mr. Smith opened it, pushing Mo to the railing. Mo's handcuffs were unfastened for a second, only to be refastened to the railing. Mo was positioned so that his ass was sticking out towards Mr. Smith and his hard cock was dangling below him. Mr. Smith started to stroke Mo's cock. Mo was just moaning not knowing what to think, but fully involved in his raging hormones.

That was when he felt something cold against his ass. Mr. Smith explained that he wanted to lube up Mo's ass for some real fun. Mo quickly became scared and started to tell Mr. Smith that anal wasn't something he wanted, though it only made his cock harder to think about it. Mr. Smith told Mo that he no longer had any choices in the situation, and that to be his assistant Mo was going to have to prove his willingness to really work. Mo opened his mouth to yell only to feel something enter his ass. The pain from whatever it was made Mo scream instead. Mr. Smith was now stroking Mo's rock hard cock, and sticking something in his ass. As much as it hurt at first, his ass started to accept the intrusion. It started to feel good, and the combo of the stroking and probing had Mo really moaning now.

Then it all stopped. The item in Mo's ass was gone, and he felt empty. He was very close to cumming again, but denied that pleasure again. But, that emptiness was short lived. All of a sudden he felt something different at his ass. It was slowly entering Mo's ass, but this was much bigger than what was there before. Mo was now screaming in pain, while the intrusion continued. It has to be Mr. Smith's cock entering Mo as he had a hold of Mo's hips while his cock was entering Mo's ass. Right when he thought he couldn't take any more Mr. Smith started to pull his cock out a bit. When Mo thought he was getting relief it was short lived, as the cock went right back where it had been, only this time harder. Mr. Smith started ramming Mo for all he was worth. Over and over again and after some time the pain subsided and the joy began. Mo had never had anything up his ass before and now was enjoying what was happening to him.

Mr. Smith began to talk to Mo telling him about the tight ass he had and how much he was going to enjoy his new assistant. Mo was so turned on by this talk that his untouched cock began to spurt cum all over the ground and his legs. Seeing this along with the sensation of taking Mo's virgin ass was enough to put Mr. Smith over the edge as well. Mr. Smith started to spurt his hot cum up in Mo's ass, filling up the whole tunnel and dripping the left overs all over Mo's ass, legs, and the ground.

Mr. Smith asked Mo how he felt. Mo didn't know really, but said that overall he enjoyed the experience. Mr. Smith unclasped the handcuffs and told Mo to come inside with him after taking off the blindfold. That is where Mo got a big surprise. On the TV on the wall was a video of Mo getting fucked by Mr. Smith. The whole thing had been recorded, and Mo now heard his screams of pleasure while getting fucked in the ass. Mr. Smith told Mo that he now had earned the position. Mo asked what would happen if he said no. Mr. Smith quickly answered that all of Mo's friends would receive a copy of the video, and that he'd sell it on the internet to the highest bidder. Mo knew that this would be the end of his marriage, his life, etc. Mr. Smith knew that as well.

Mr. Smith then went on to explain the rest of Mo's new employment. The fact that he was going to be required any time he was called to do whatever he was asked starting from this day forward. He'd get paid a very fair wage and that the employment would only end when Mr. Smith said so. If Mo didn't uphold his part of the agreement then Mr. Smith was going to make sure everyone who knew him would see the tape. There was no other choice, he had to sign the agreement when Mr. Smith told him to sign it.

After singing the agreement, Mr. Smith took Mo's phone and got his number, along with the numbers of everyone in the phone. He then told Mo to put on his clothes and leave. But, Mo would be getting another call very shortly, and he should be ready to answer it.

moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers