Second Time Around 02

Story Info
He continues to dominate her.
1.8k words
4.1
22.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diziet
Diziet
3 Followers

This is a follow on from Second Time Around: Ch 1. Apologies for the shortness of the previous submission, this one is longer. Again, thank you for reading and any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

So the story so far... Christina and Dan have met up for the first time in several years, they used to date and Christina was the dominant one, however they have been talking recently online and Dan seems to have become much more experienced. She meets him at the train station, on the way home Dan asserts his dominance and fucks her in the elevator. He tells her that tonight she belongs to him...

*****************

Christina and Dan leave the elevator, she is still coming down from the amazing orgasm he has just given her, and slightly shocked by his dominant behaviour. She leads him to her flat, opening the door she shows him to her bedroom so he can put his things down. Dan slams the door behind them and pushes Christina face first onto the bed, her short dress riding up once again to her waist as she falls, exposing her stockings and suspenders; Dan can see wetness between her legs and dripping down her creamy inner thighs. Not wasting any time he pulls two sets of handcuffs and two ropes from his bag, Christina looks back at him, her eyes wide with fear as he moves to pin her down.

"What have I got myself into?" She thinks, Dan doesn't appear to even see her as a person, just a thing to be used; she shudders with anticipation as she remembers his words in the elevator: "this is how it's going to be now Christina, you will call me Sir and obey my orders. I'm going to use you as my fuckslut tonight and I plan on cumming in every hole, you will not cum without my permission and you will do exactly what I say." He is well built, more muscular than she remembers, at 5'11" he's a good 5 inches taller than her, and she realises that if he means business there's no way she could possibly fight him off.

"Put your arms up," Dan growls, then grabs her dress at the hem and lifts it up and over her head, leaving her in nothing but her underwear, she doesn't move quickly enough, lost in her thoughts so he slaps her hard on her arse. "I thought I explained the situation! Don't push me slut, misbehaviour will be punished, hard," to illustrate his point he slaps her arse again, harder this time. Christina can't help but yelp in pain.

Dan straddles her back and handcuffs her to each corner of the headboard, then he moves down to her feet and uses the ropes to finish immobilising her. She can feel the cold, unyielding metal of the handcuffs digging into her wrists, very aware that she is completely at his mercy, when she hears the metallic click of the handcuffs locking into place she gasps again. He moves down and whispers in her ear: "this is what you get for teasing me all week with those slutty pictures, I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do to you."

He continues spanking her smooth creamy flesh, turning it a bright red, he can't help but admire his handiwork, listening to Christina moaning and biting the pillow; he can see how wet she's getting and he realises his instincts were right, she's loving being spanked hard. This knowledge fuels his desire, he is desperate to fuck her again but knows it'll be better if he spends more time playing with her, teasing her.

Dan stops, briefly, and runs his finger over her dripping pussy, she is so hot and so wet. He feels her try to push back onto his hand, desperately needing to be filled, to be fucked; scooping a load of their mixed cum he feeds it to her, "you made a mess, slut, clean it up." Eagerly lapping at his fingers she watches his face intently, her big brown eyes showing how badly she wants him right now. His other hand trails slowly, lightly up her inner thigh, causing her whole body to strain towards it, craving fulfilment.

From his bag he produces a slim vibrator, and slips it into her aching pussy, Christina lets out an involuntary moan and arches her back, trying to push it deeper, grinding against his hand. After two thrusts he pulls it out quickly, it is dripping with her juices and he smiles coldly as he plunges it all the way into her arse, turning the setting up to the highest it will go. Her muscles contract uncontrollably trying to push out this intrusion but the vibrations are making her even wetter, finally she has something inside her but it just makes her pussy ache to be filled even more. Dan knows she can't cum like this, he's just adding to the torture, she starts to beg, "please, please Sir.. please fuck me, please, I need your cock in my pussy, fuck me, please." The handcuffs start to dig into her flesh where she pulls against them, leaving bright red circles around both wrists, the pain and the reminder that she is completely helpless only serve to turn her on more.

Dan laughs and moves away from the bed, admiring her body and the marks he has made on her, "you're such a slut - dripping wet and begging me to fuck you. I think you've seen enough," and with that he ties a blindfold around her eyes, making sure she can't see anything. This done, he strips off and picks up her riding crop. "I have a surprise for you now slut, I think you'll enjoy it" he tells Christina and brings the crop down hard on her abused arse. She screams in pain, and he slowly, leisurely, rains more blows down all over her arse, Christina is incoherent now, moaning into her pillow, the pain combined with the vibrator in her arse is making it difficult to think. Then Dan brings the crop down again, directly onto her pussy this time, she screams again.

Christina's pussy is on fire from the crop, she is craving the feel of Dan's hard, throbbing cock inside her. He pushes the crop between her legs and strokes it up and down her pussy, lightly catching her clit with the corner. She moans again, her juices are running down her thighs onto the bed, her orgasm starts building, the pleasure heightened by the pain that's been flooding her system. Dan abruptly pulls the crop away and brings it down again hard on her clit. She screams again, she is so close to cumming now, just a touch would be enough to set her off.

Dan straddles her back once more, she can feel his throbbing erection pressing against her and she bucks and writhes against the bonds, desperate for the feel of him.

"I'm gonna undo one of your wrists now slut, do exactly as I say or this will seem tame compared to the punishment for disobedience," Dan instructs. Then he leans over and undoes her right wrist, "bring your arm back so it's behind your head and next to your other wrist" Christina hastens to comply, this leaves her half turned over, so her legs are flat against the bed, but her chest is now readily available. Dan handcuffs her right wrist next to her left, forcing her to stay in place.

Roughly he yanks down her bra, exposing her full breasts and rock hard nipples. Smiling he runs his fingers over them, then grasps each nipple between thumb and forefinger, Christina moans and arches her back pushing herself closer to his hands. Suddenly she feels something cold pinch down hard on both simultaneously and realises he has attached clamps joined with a chain. With every breath and every movement of her chest the chain tautens and pulls on her sensitive nipples. This stimulation, combined with the continued vibration in her abused arse keeps her at a constant state of arousal, it won't take much now to push her over the edge.

Dan strips off and moves so that he is kneeling on the bed next to Christina's head. "You've made enough noise slut, do something useful with that slutty mouth of yours," he growls, pushing his hard cock between her lips and deep into her mouth. She starts sucking and licking, moaning around his cock as he flicks her nipples and pulls on the chain linking them together.

Dan groans at the feel of her hot, wet mouth caressing his shaft. Christina runs her tongue all over it, then sucks it hard into her mouth, sucks him hard and fast, pulling him deeper into her throat. He'd forgotten how good she is at this. She savours the taste of him, enjoying the taste of the precum leaking into her mouth, loving the feeling of turning him on like this. He grabs the back of her head and thrusts deep into her throat, pumping in and out hard and fast. She feels his muscles start to clench and he abruptly pulls out of her mouth before he cums.

Once again he reaches for Christina's wrist that he has cuffed to keep her in position, as he releases it she collapses forwards onto her front. He pulls it back up above her head so once again she is immobilised face down on the bed. Dan reaches down and swiftly tugs the vibrator out of her arse, causing her to moan and her whole body to tremble, she feels so empty. Then he mounts her from behind and slowly eases his throbbing erection deep into her dripping pussy, thrusts into her hard three times, then pulls out. She cries out in disappointment, which is quickly replaced with a scream as he parts her buttocks and forces himself into her tight hole in one thrust.

The pain from this sudden violation is unbelievable, he has fully entered her in one violent movement, he stays in position, feeling her writhe underneath him, her muscles spasming against the intruder in her arse. As her body adjusts he starts to fuck her, gradually picking up speed, his balls slapping against her pussy. She moans, biting the pillow, desperate for release now, the feeling of being used like this is making her wetter than ever. As he feels his own orgasm approaching he slides his hand underneath her body in order to reach her clit. The new sensation is enough to bring on the orgasm that she has been denied for so long, the building tingling feeling grows, warmth spreading from her pussy in a screaming, explosive, earth shattering release that makes her thrash against her bonds as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her. As her contracting muscles clamp down on his cock it triggers Dan's orgasm and he thrusts into her as deep as he can go, shooting his cum deep inside her arse. Filling her up.

As she gradually comes back to her senses, down from the high the orgasm has given her, she hears Dan whisper in her ear, "I never gave you permission to cum."

Diziet
Diziet
3 Followers