Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what the deal was when you bought the place from old man Johnson. He wasn't the first owner and as far as we knew, he and his wife weren't blood relations or nudists.

We didn't really know about your family either, until my wife and I heard your sister and daughter talking and of course it was obvious they were nudists." This last with a big grin, "so Danny, welcome to the neighborhood."

I shook hands with him and headed for the house, thinking THAT"S why the old man got so flustered when I asked him why he was selling the place.

I had much to ponder.

As I headed to the kitchen

I noticed that both girls were asleep on the deck.

The fish went in plastic bags and into the freezer.

I stripped off my shorts as I walked back to the deck. Tammy was lying on her back with her legs splayed out, so I got between her legs and began to slurp her cunt.

She woke with a start and sucking in her breath she gasped..."Ohhh, Carol. Daddy's licking my pussy."

Carol giggled and told her "Yes honey; he's very good at that"

Tammy came all over my tongue and I switched to Carol. I began licking her pussy and she started cumming as hard as Tammy had.

When the girls calmed down some, I said "Maybe that'll hold you two until after supper."

We decided to go to the shady part of the deck. There was an air mattress there and I told the girls we wouldn't have to worry about being out on the deck without clothes anymore.

"Oh, how's that?" Carol wanted to know.

I told the girls the story that our neighbor had just told me.

"Oh goody." Tammy said "We won't have to worry then. Being naked is one of my favorite things to do, other than having my daddy lick my pussy and give me a good fuckin."

The rest of the afternoon was spent snoozing, with all three of us naked.

Finally Tammy woke up and said "I'm getting hungry."

"Honey there's some fresh crappie in the freezer. Why don't you fix that?"

Tammy headed to the kitchen and shortly I heard her fixing supper.

Carol woke up and said "Where's Tammie?"

I told her she was fixing supper. "I'll go and help her. There's no use in her doing it all."

The fried fish was delicious. After the clean up it must have been 8:30. The girls came to me and Tammy said "Daddy it's later now and Carol and I are really horny. Do you think you could help us out?"

"I know I can help. I pointed. The bedroom's that way. I was living every man's dream. There were two naked sexy females that wanted to get fucked all the time. I love it, I love it."

I fucked them both that night until none of us could twitch.

Carol had taken Tammy to the doctor for a regular visit and while they were gone I happened to find Tammy's diary open on her desk to the last entry. Idly, I started reading.

Dear diary, I'm over 18 now and I can't believe what has happened. I always knew my daddy loved me, and after I got pregnant and mom threw me out, daddy came and got me.

I wasn't too sure how he was going to take that I was PG, but dad just took it in stride and said it would be OK and that we would get thru it.

Dad brought me back here to the lake and told me that this was now my home and that I didn't have to leave...ever.

I teased my daddy shamelessly, because I stayed so horny and one day he took me to bed and sunk his big hard cock balls deep in my pussy. Daddy was so big. I didn't think his dick would fit, but it did. It wasn't long before I was cumming and he was blasting my pussy full of hot cum.

After that daddy fucked me all the time. He is an amazing man and I love him dearly.

Dad married his sister Carol, but he makes me feel like I'm his wife too. I know Carol is my aunt, but she makes me feel more like her sister. I don't know whether daddy knows or not, but Carol and I are lovers too.

There were tears in my eyes as I walked to the boathouse to go fishing. I thought, daughter you, my sister, or that baby you're going to have will ever have to worry about a thing as long as I have anything to say about it.

About two months later, it was my birthday when Carol came to me with a really serious look on her face.

"Danny Uh...I'm pregnant.

I started grinning and couldn't stop. "You're going to have our baby?"

"Yes. I hope you're all right with this."

"Of course I'm all right with it. What ever made you think I wouldn't be."

"Well I just didn't know."

"Told ya." Tammy said.

Tammy was about three month's along by then and had just barely started to show that she was pregnant.

So Carol signed up with Tammy and once a month they both went in for their checkups.

Me. I went fishin.

Having two pregnant girls around was a gas. They both were hornier than before. I was well in practice now, so of course I tried too fuck them both silly.

Time seemed to pass quickly for us, but in the last weeks of her pregnancy Tammy got real uncomfortable. Any time she laid down there seemed to be no position that was comfortable for her.

One morning Carol woke me up to say "Danny I think we better take Tammy to the hospital. It's time."

We got her to the hospital in Tyler where she went into hard labor. About 8 hrs. later little Shawn was born.

He came out raising lots of hell and as soon as they cleaned him up and let his mother have him, he nuzzled until he found her nipple.

Everything was fine after that. The kid was just hungry.

When it came time to fill out berth certificate papers, Tammy asked me what to put for the baby's last name. With conviction, I said "Put down Thomas. I don't care who his daddy was.

Three days later we got to bring the two of them home. Having a new little one around was certainly interesting.

One afternoon, I'd been out fishing and Carol had gone to the doctor in Tyler. When I got back Tammy was sitting in the rocking chair I had bought her, with little Shawn nursing her breast and I stopped to admire the scene.

Little Shawn got his fill and went to sleep. Tammie put him down in his crib, then turned to me...

"Dad, mom called the other day."

"Oh"

"Yeah, she wanted to wish me a happy birthday. She said "I would have sent you a card, but I don't know where you live." I knew she was fishing for information, but I didn't tell her anything. Finally, she outright asked where I lived, but I still wouldn't tell her. She finally realized I wasn't going to tell her and she said "Tammy I'm sorry about what happened. I...

"I interrupted her and said "Mom thank you for remembering my birthday, but I'm still not going to tell you where I live. You kicked me out when I needed you the most, so as far as I'm concerned, you don't have a daughter any more.

Mom was crying when I hung up. She never asked about the baby either. Do you ever think about her dad?"

"No Tammy, I don't. Your mom made her bed and I figure she has to lay in it. I don't hate your mother Tammy, but I don't want her back either."

I grinned at her and said "She would never have understood the situation with you, Carol and myself.

I guess I do wonder how things would have turned out if your mom and I hadn't split.

As time went on, I don't recall Tammy ever saying anything about it again.

Some two months later, it was in the afternoon when Carol said "Danny you better take me to the hospital. I think my water just broke.

I gathered my wife up and put her in the truck.

Tammie said she wanted to go but she had better stay there so she could take care of little Shawn.

"That's all right honey. I'll call you later."

I got Carol to the hospital and about four hours later she delivered two of the cutest twin girls I had ever seen. We named them Brenda and Bobbie. I called Tammy to tell her she had two of the cutest nieces I had ever seen. A few days later I brought my brood home.

It was several months later when Tammy came to me and said "Dad I have a request."

"OK sugar, what is it?"

" I want to have another baby and I want it to be yours."

"You're sure about this honey?"

"I'm very sure daddy."

"Have you asked Carol about this?"

"Yes. She told me to quit taking the pills."

A little more than a month went by and Tammy said "Daddy we did it. I peed on a stick this morning and it turned blue.

The next few months seemed to fly by and the morning came when Tammie asked me to take her to the hospital. When we got there they took one look at Tammie and put her in a birthing room. An hour later little Tommy was born. A few days later I got to take my daughter and my SECOND son home.

I was on the deck one day and I thought to myself...Danny you have got to be the luckiest man alive and the most fortunate. My life had turned from absolute shit to one of utter delight.

When little Shawn, Brenda and Bobbie were 2yrs.old I started teaching them to fish off the dock. I had placed railings around the dock so they wouldn't fall in. The kids were delighted to go fishin with dad. They would watch the floats for hours waiting for a fish to jerk the float under the water.

As he got older I taught Tommy to fish too. They all seemed to share my fervor for fishing.

When Tommy was three I took them all fishing in the boat and to the brush pile where I had caught so many crappie. That afternoon we brought back a boatload of fish for me to clean. Tammy and Carol came and helped me clean all those fish.

We had a big fish fry that night. The rest went into the freezer.

When the older three were 6, we enrolled them in school. I heard their mothers when they told the kids they couldn't go to school naked, that they would have to wear clothes. Tammy told Tommy his time was coming and he would go to school too, WITH CLOTHES ON.

Tammy started taking classes at the college in Tyler. She had gotten interested in Design Graphics and Digital Photography. The computer We were all using was a pretty big PC, but I knew I couldn't load everything Tammy needed on it, sooo, I bought her a new kick ass laptop computer and a new digital camera.

She wanted a Mac, because that's what they were using in school. All the programs needed were included with the course. As time went on Tammy put that new computer to very good use. Even before she finished the course, she was doing free-lance work for several of the company's around Tyler, using both her computer and the camera. That told me she was doing extremely well.

I still fucked Tammy and Carol every chance I got. Life was extremely good.

When all the kids were in school my girls started going fishing with me again, wearing those skimpy T-shirts of course. Both girls kept their pussies shaved, which I delighted in. I really like shaved pussy. It can be licked without all that hair getting in the way.

The girls always wore those skimpy T-shirts on purpose, because they knew that my dick would constantly stay stiff. I finally got used to it enough so it didn't interfere with my fishing.

Our day usually started with me fucking the girls, and then we took the kids to school. When we got back to the house there was more fucking, then out on the lake to fish a while, then back to the deck for another good fuck.

We would lounge it til about 3, then pick the kids up from school. After we got home, our fucking had to slow down though, because of the kids.

The kids would immediately shed their clothes and get naked.

The afternoon was spent with me taking them out on the boat to catch crappie. After that there was supper, then the kids would all pile up to watch TV, then it was bath time and to bed.

After that Carol, Tammy and I would go to bed our selves and try to fuck each other senceless. I guess I did a pretty good job of it, because my girls always had smiles on their faces.

The next morning it would start all over again. I just knew I was the luckiest man alive.

When Brenda and Bobbie were older, Carol came to me and asked about putting the girls on birth control. She said "Since those kids go skinny dippin all the time it may not be to long before the boys...well, you know."

I gave her my permission.

Time seemed to fly by and Tommy had his 18th. birthday. The other kids were already in college in Tyler and he joined them. Both he and Shawn decided they wanted to be architects. (Later years showed them doing very well. They formed a partnership between the two of them to later become the largest firm in the East Texas area.)

One Saturday morning we decided to let the kids sleep in, while their mothers and I went fishing. We were back about 10 o'clock and we went to wake them up.

The girls were not in their room but we heard noises coming from the boy's room. The door was opened just a crack so we peeped in. The boys were giving the girls a serious fucking. I looked at Carol and Tammy and just grinned. Carol was shaking her head and Tammy seemed like she didn't know what to think.

We went back to the den where Carol said "Well I knew it was going to happen...I just didn't know when."

We were sitting quietly in the den, drinking coffee when the kids came in. They all got red faced and Shawn said "Uh... we didn't think you guys would be back so soon." It was obvious they were all embarrassed.

"Kids,you're all over 18 and it's all right. Your mothers and I all knew this was going to happen.

"Was the pussy good boys?"

Tommy said "Yeah dad it..."

Bobbie hit him on the arm and said "Shut up Tommy." Then both girls started giggling and it got funny to all of us. I noticed the girls had cum running down their legs so I knew the boys had given them quite an injection.

(I noticed the boy's dicks were about the same size as mine. If we were all lined up and had hard-on's there would be very little difference.

Since Tammy was my daughter, I figured their big dicks and lust for pussy came naturally and since my young daughters were horny all the time, I figured they got that from Carol.

I guessed I had something to do with all of it as well.)

The kids said they were going swimming and headed for the lake naked as jaybirds. I knew our neighbors wouldn't care so I just let them go.

All this talk with the kids had made Carol and Tammy horny as they could be. The next thing I knew they were dragging me into our bedroom to get well fucked. I had no problem with that at all.

I was nearly noon when I walked down to the dock where the kids were swimming. I guess I should say fucking, cause that's what they were doing. Oh yeah...they had swapped partners.

"Come on kids I feel like buying another boat and I want you to go with me to help me decide.

We went back to the house so the kids could get dressed and I told Carol and Tammy I was going to take the kids and buy them a ski boat.

There were several new boats on the show floor and I turned the kids loose to look.

I winked at the salesman. He grinned and just left them alone.

I had already been up there looking and found what I felt like was a good deal and I had bought it.

Finally the kids all came and said they really couldn't decide.

"All right, come with me. "We walked out back and there sat a new 24-ft. Inboard/Out Drive ski rig with everything on it.

"How about this one kids?" I asked.

"Gosh dad this one is perfect. We didn't see this one."

"I know kids. I bought this yesterday. All we have to do is hook this behind the truck and go put it on the lake. Lets go back inside and get life jackets, ropes and skis."

We put the boat on the lake at a nearby ramp and I told Shawn to drive it to our dock. "I'm going to take the trailer to the house, then I'll get your mothers and we'll get you kids out and teach you to ski.

We all got on the new boat and pulled out into the big cove behind the house. One at a time we got the kids behind the boat and started teaching them to ski.

The kids all seemed to have a natural ability and it wasn't long before I had them out two at a time.

Late that afternoon I think we had pretty well worn the kids out, so their mothers got behind the boat and yelled "Hit it."

They were both on slalom skis and the next thing I knew they were both near the side of the boat, one on one side, one on the other.

They spent nearly an hour crossing from one side to the other, one ducking under the rope of the other to switch sides. Then Tammy got on Carol's shoulders and stood up.

The kids couldn't believe it.

When Tammy and Carol got back aboard, the kids were all clamoring for their mothers to teach them how to do that.

It was nearly dark so I headed back to our dock I knew I would need to have another boathouse built for the new boat.

(I called a contractor the next day and told him what I wanted. I had him put it on the other side of the walkway. It was finished about a week later and the new ski boat had a home where it to could be raised out of the water and the circuit locked off.)

We went to the house for supper. All of us were tired from the afternoon of sun and fun, so we decided to make an early night of it.

Our kids informed us that they were NOT going to sleep boy/boy and girl/girl any more that from now on it would be boy/girl.

Now how did I know that, I wondered?

Carol said "OK you guys, but we do expect you to keep the screams of passion down. We know you kids are aware that your daddy fucks us silly, but we do finally drop off to sleep.

You kids need your sleep too, because you WILL get up the next day to go to school. The kids were grinning, but they all agreed.

My wives and I took showers and went to bed. They made it known that they were horny. I fucked them both...several times.

The next day the boys took my truck and went somewhere and Carol and Tammy had gone into Tyler in Tammy's Mustang.

I took the girls out in the new ski boat so they could hone their skills at skiing.

About ten that morning we went back to the house to get us a cool drink. I was sitting out on the shady part of the deck when the girls came out naked. I grinned, because these two naked nymphs were a real delight. They came to where I was sitting to get their asses squeezed.

Brenda said "Daddy, Bobby and I both know you not only fuck mom but also Tammy. We know that Tammy is your daughter too."

"What's your point honey?"

"Well, since you fuck Tammy and she's your daughter we thought that since we're your daughters too, you'd fuck us."

These two sexy little vixens had made my dick get hard anyway, so I grinned and told them "I think we can take care of that. I can't fuck but one of you at a time tho, so who's first?"

Bobbie said "Well Brenda and I drew straws and I got the short one, so I'm first."

The next two hours were spent with me fucking both my daughters. I found out later their mother had sicked them on me.

When Carol and Tammy got home they walked out on the deck where I was. Tammy asked Carol if she thought I had fucked the girls.

"Hell yes he did. Just look at him. He's all full of himself." Carol said.

"Daddy I hope you saved some for Carol and I, we're horny."

"Not a problem girls, I'll always have some for my two favorite wives."

The girls quickly lost their clothes and I fucked them both, right there on the deck.

I heard giggling from inside the house. It was my 19-yr. old daughters. They had been watching.

Our brood finished their years in college and found jobs it Tyler.

Since they were gone all day, Carol, Tammy and I polished our fucking skills, fished some and just generally enjoyed our selves.

The kids all came to us one day and said they wanted to marry. They had picked their partners and said they thought it was time for them to make things final.

My wives and I thought they had made good choices and were using good sense. We took them in to Tyler, played a game with names and got them married.

Carol and Tammy were riding with me in the pick-up. The kids were in Tammy's convertible and I was going to take them all to dinner.