Second Time, Just As Sweet

Story Info
Her plans for her boyfriend put into action with toys.
980 words
3.88
40.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed watching TV, nothing out of the ordinary, and then she walked in. She turned off the lights and kept only a small glowing on in the corner on. Walking in front of me, she reached over and turned off the television. I looked up to see what she wanted and was greeted with a slap to the side of my face. Before I could respond though, her hands moved to her pants and she slid them off revealing her freshly shaven pussy. All I did was stare at her. She slapped me again, harder this time making me wince in pain. Grabbing a hand full of hair, she pulled me to the edge of the bed just so my head was hanging off and she forcefully turned me onto my back. Taking a step forward, she straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I tried to move my head down lower, away from her, but she squeezed her legs together and I was forced to stay.

"You better lick this good you fucking bitch or I swear to god I will make you wish you couldn't feel pain" she commanded. Knowing what I had to do, my tongue snaked its way out of my mouth to her awaiting snatch. Her juices ran down my mouth and cheeks as her moans filled the air. Faster and faster I licked, paying attention to her clit with each swipe. Her legs tightened around my head to the point of pain and I felt her cum dump into my mouth and on my face.

"God what a fucking slut you are. I always know I can count on you to lick my cunt and love every minute of it. Now get up!"

I stood up as she walked over to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out something of black material. Returning to me, she handed the object to me. It was a black corset with a pair of nylons attached to it. Instinctively I pulled my shirt off, followed by my jeans and boxers. With a little bit of help I put the corset on, tied tightly to my body, constricting my breathing. With the nylons attached, I looked like a two dollar whore from the city.

"Get on the bed and get on your hands and knees" she said sharply as she walked again to the dresser.

I did as I was told and when she returned I saw what she brought with her: a pair of rubber gloves, a tube of KY jelly, and three dildos. The smallest dildo was the size of a marker and the second was about six inches long. The third dildo was a monster and I began to shake at the sight of it. Nine inches long and five inches thick, it lay taunting me. She applied a gob of the cold jelly to her gloved index finger and slid it around my hole. The coldness made me clench and I received a harsh slap on my ass for it.

"Just relax and you wont get hurt." She said in a cold tone.

Working more lube in she slid her finger inside me, a moan escaping my mouth as she did. Two fingers, then three followed, fucking me and causing me to reach for my cock. As I did my hand was slapped away.

"Let's try this one out" she said as she grabbed the smallest dildo. "You should be able to handle this fine you slut."

The tip went in followed by the rest of the plastic cock with no problem at all. Bored with a few minutes of fucking me, she left the small dildo in while she began to lube up the next one. Hoping she wouldn't see, I slowly moved my hand to my eager cock, just hoping for a few quick strokes. But before I could reach, she saw.

"You're fucking kidding me right?! That's it, forget this one, we're going all the way."

With that she grabbed the thickest dildo and, without applying lube on it, took the tip and pressed it against my hole where the smaller one had been. I felt the huge tip as she pushed it into me. Feeling my hole stretch, I tried to move away but was unable as she gave a final shove, the massive head slipping past my rim. Now, the rest of the body roughly made its way inside me, eight more inches seems like twenty feet. I finally feel the fake balls against my body and feel the tip pushing in my gut.

"What do you want now? Would you like me to leave you here? Or do you prefer to be a fucking whore and get fucked with this massive dick?" She whispered in my ear.

"Oh god, I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked. Please, make me your slut and fuck me." I whined.

"What a slut." was all she said as she pulled the cock from deep inside. Holding the balls as a handle, she began to piston the toy in and out of me. Harder and harder she rammed my hole as my moans turned to squeals. All of a sudden, I felt as though I had to take the biggest piss in my life. Before I could tell her to stop, I exploded, but to my surprise a shower of cum blew from my semi-rigid member. Taking no notice of this she continued to ram the thick cock into me until I began to pull away and whine.

Looking down on the bed, she saw the mess I created. "You disgusting bitch. Lick that up!"

I stared at her, not sure if she was being serious. When she raised her hand to slap me I lowered my head and began to lick.