Second Time With Marie

Story Info
Wife & huband have second threesome with Marie.
2.4k words
4.24
40.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: For the story of our first time with Marie see "Fantasy Fulfilled". All of my stories are true. Only the names are changed.

After our first threesome with my wife's girlfriend Marie I tried to encourage a rematch. My wife Laura was elusive saying things like "Maybe some day…" After a few months of pleading my case I dropped the matter except for the occasional remembrance to enhance our sex life.

I went through a period of very busy business travel one month. Basically I was home for a day and a half on the weekends. By the end of the cycle I was exhausted and glad to be heading home from Chicago. When I called my wife from the airport she told me that she had ditched the kids at her Mom's house for the weekend and that I should be ready for some immediate action when I got home. I looked forward to some quality time with just the two of us but did nap on the 2 hour flight home.

When I finally pulled into the driveway I was ready to get down to some serious loving. I came into the back door to find an open bottle of champagne on the kitchen table and a note addressed to me. Opening the note I read "Welcome home honey, I appreciate how hard you've been working for us. Pour yourself a glass and join us in the living room. One thing – no touching until I say so."Join "us" in the living room? What the heck?

When I entered the living room I first noticed that there was a fire in the fireplace. The lights were dimmed but slowly my eyes adjusted. What they saw was indeed a big surprise. Marie was naked sitting in one of the stuffed chairs, her legs spread and supported on the arms of the chair. Between her legs, sitting on the floor was my wife, also naked. As I looked closer I could see that my wife's tongue was licking up and down Marie's cunt and two fingers were sliding in and out of her wetness. Her other hand was rubbing her own pussy as she ate her girlfriend. She sensed I was there and stopped eating Marie long enough to look up at me "You can look for now but you can't touch either one of us unless I give you the OK." She said "If you violate the rule then the party is over and you'll be beating off for the next month." She smiled sweetly and then she went back to eating her friend's pussy. Marie was now looking at me with a smirk on her face that alternated with a look of pleasure as my wife's tongue did its little tricks on her wet cunt.

Now this was quite the challenge but one I willing to accept. They both looked really beautiful in the soft lighting and flicker of the fire. My wife's shoulder length brown hair was pinned up with just a few tresses dangling so her face was fully visible. I enjoyed the shape of her A cup tits with their swollen nipples, the same color of pink as her lips. She had her slender legs open wide enough for me to see her finger rubbing up and down her wet slit.

Marie was a total contrast with her full C cup sized tits, jiggling just a little as she moved in response to Laura's oral attentions. Her brown hair framed her face perfectly. Marie was not a beautiful woman, but not ugly, fairly average but tonight the pleasure was making her look beautiful. She was biting or sucking on one of her own fingers. Her smooth toned thighs shown white in the dim lighting and her cunt was clearly glistening. Thinking that the best was yet to come I removed my clothes, folding my suit, shirt and tie neatly and placing them on the other chair. The socks and underwear were less careful attended to and ended up in a heap on the floor. I moved an ottoman to a position that would allow me to watch the action and sat down, a full erection displaying itself.

After a while Laura switched positions with Marie, sitting in the chair and spreading her legs wide. As Marie bent forward Laura's hand wrapped around the back of her head and pulled her face urgently toward her glistening cunt. Marie's tongue lashed out to greedily lick at that sweet gash. Once she had Marie's tongue where she wanted it Laura's gaze turned to me. She looked me in the eyes as Marie ate her cunt. It only took about five minutes before she began to lose her focus and go into a wave of orgasm. I watched her stomach muscles spasm as the orgasm rolled through her body. Marie continued to lick until Laura's hands pushed her away. Laura then pushed her girlfriend all the way on to her back and moved into a sixty nine position with her on top. As she settled her cunt on Marie's face she softly told her "I'm a little tender so just tongue fuck me for a while." And then her face lowered to Marie's pussy. I moved around so that I could watch more closely as Marie tongue fucked my wife. She had to crane her neck up to get her tongue all the way into that hot pussy, I reached over and grabbed a decorative pillow off of the sofa and worked it under Marie's head so she would be more comfortable. She opened her eyes and looked into mine with a look that said "Thank You" while her tongue was fucking as deep into my wife's cunt as she could get it.

Man! It was a lot harder to be restrained than I thought it would be. I wanted to stick my hard cock into Marie's mouth and my wife's pussy but I certainly didn't want to risk the penalty. I began to softly stroke my own hardness. I had hardly begun when My wife lifted her head, looked at me and said "No cumming, if you cum before I tell you then the party's over." She returned to sucking her girlfriend's cunt. The room was filled with the smell of pussy and the sounds of licking and sucking. There were steadily more moans escaping the lips of both women. Laura's head began to move quicker as she sensed that Marie was close to cumming. With a guttural sound Marie launched into her orgasm, her moans muffled in my wife's drenched pussy. My wife sat up on her knees still riding her friend's face. The outline of her body against the fire was enticing as her hands swept up behind her head and she moved her pussy against Marie's face. I stood up and moved around so that I was standing in front of her. Looking down I could see Marie's body and her wet chin between my wife's legs. I would occasionally catch a glimpse of her tongue as she licked and sucked at Laura. My wife was looking straight at my hard cock and then looked up into my eyes "Put it in my mouth" she said "But don't cum." I stepped closer and with one hand presented my cock to her lips. Her mouth opened and I pushed inside to the heat and wetness of her cock sucking mouth.

It felt so good to get some attention. I put a hand behind my wife's head and began to fuck her mouth slowly but urgently. She slurped and sucked at me as she squirmed on Marie's face. One hand came up to grip my cock so she could have some degree of control. I moved a hand down so I could play with those hot little tits as she sucked my cock. After a few minutes I had to pull out because I could feel that otherwise I would be cumming in a few moments. Laura briefly had a disappointed look on her face as my cock slipped out of her hand and mouth. She watched me as she slid her pussy over Marie's face for a few moments. "When you have calmed down enough" she said, "You can fuck Marie while she eats me. But don't you dare cum in her." It only took a few moments for me to regain my composure and kneel between Marie's out spread legs.

Her pussy was dripping wet and I placed my cockhead right between her glistening cunt lips and leaned forward to sink inside. I heard Marie moan as she felt me enter. I reached under and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer so I could get deeper. I started to fuck her slowly as I watched my wife ride her face. We just all worked in a rhythm, seeking our pleasure. It was Laura that came first. Her cunt juice flooded Marie's face as she came. Marie must have been turned on by this and she began to cum too as I pumper her cunt faster. Close to losing control I forced myself to pull out and sat back on my haunches, my cock standing straight and wet, throbbing at the rude interruption.

We all just kind of stayed where we were panting and recovering. I felt an urgent ache in my unrelieved cock but decided it would be a gentlemanly to refill champagne glasses and help the women refresh themselves. Naked I bounced into the kitchen and returned with filled glasses. The women had disentangled themselves and were sitting on the sofa. Gratefully they accepted the glasses and drank deeply. When they started playing with each other's tits again I interrupted with a reminder that while they had both experienced mind blowing orgasms I was still minus one.

Laura thought for a few moments and then decided the next course of action. "Stay seated on the sofa and Marie and I will get between your legs and suck your cock," She explained, "When we get you nice and hard then you can fuck me while I eat Marie." She didn't sound as though she was soliciting comment so I just positioned myself on the sofa and spread my legs as they moved down between them. My wife took my half hard cock in her hand and she and Marie began French kissing each other. Tongues were dueling with a sloppy kiss and I could see their nipples touching. Watching the kissing was enough to get me fully erect. "Ahem!" I croaked. And Laura broke away from the kiss, giggled and then leaned forward and began to tongue the head of my cock while looking me in the eyes. Marie watched her for a few minutes and then reached up to replace my wife's hand with hers and jerk me slowly while Laura's lips and tongue danced on my glans. Marie leaned forward and again the two women were French kissing but his time my cock as in the middle and I felt both of their tongues slipping and sliding around me. When the kiss broke Laura pulled back and then used her hand to push Marie closer, "Suck it!" she said. Marie's head dipped and she sucked my entire hard cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed as she gave me a slow deep suck job. Then she pulled away and my wife's mouth took me and sucked me in. They went back and forth for several minutes until I was as hard as I was going to get. Laura knew me well enough to know it was time. She directed Marie to sit up on the sofa and spread her legs. She crawled between them so that her face was right at Marie's pussy. She wiggled her butt to signal that I should get behind her and do my thing.

Laura always had the hottest, wettest pussy I had ever seen on a woman and tonight she was especially ready. I moved up on my knees and moved forward between my wife's knees. By the movement of her head I could tell that she was already working on Marie's pussy. There was no hesitation as I shoved forward with my cock between her soaking wet cunt lips. Laura let out a guttural moan as I sunk all of the way into her hot cunt. I pulled out almost all the way and then jammed home again. I fucked into her hot pussy hard and fast. I reached under to cup her tits, feeling her nipples hot in my palms as I fucked her hard. I leaned forward across her back and watched her licking Marie's cunt as I fucked her. "Eat that pussy baby!" I grunted, "Make her come on your face while I fuck you!" I leaned up even further and was able to reach my face in and both of our tongues lashed Marie's slit as I continued to drill in and out of my wife's juicy cunt. Marie sudden grabbed Laura's head to pull her in closer and I saw my wife's lips close around her clit and start to suck. Marie screamed "Oh my God!" and started to cum. My thrusting became more urgent and I felt my wife's cunt juice all over my thighs and balls as I fucked her mercilessly.

Laura's cunt began to spasm around my cock and she was cumming too. I was almost there myself and Laura knew it. "Cum in her mouth!" she said, "I want to see you cum in Marie's mouth!" I hated to do it because I was really close but I pulled out of Laura's pussy and moved toward Marie on the sofa. She was waiting for me and took my slimy erection into her mouth and began to suck me furiously. I could see Laura peering up from between Marie's legs and I began to cum. I fucked Marie's mouth as I spewed my gunk into her mouth. She started to choke a little and some of my jizz leaked out of her mouth and fell onto her tits. Laura sat up and moved forward to lick it off of her. With that I just sat down heavily on the sofa, exhausted with pleasure as the two women stayed in a naked embrace as they cooled down.

After we all calmed down a little we finished off the champagne and Marie got dressed and went home, giving me a nice sloppy kiss on the way out. Laura and I had one last slow loving fuck in the good old missionary position before we fell asleep in front of the fireplace. Our second time with Marie was indeed a memorable night.