Second Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

"Yes," she admitted. "It's . . . well, it's been a fantasy of mine, and I figured it was probably novel enough to engage your interest."

"Somehow I don't think your priest would approve . . ."

"Actually, he's the one who gave me the idea. Well, not directly. I was in counseling, and he suggested I get more creative about our . . . sex life. In order to keep you happy. Us happy," she amended. "Anyway, he proposed I take you someplace unorthodox and have sex, you know, somewhere out of our routine."

Since our routine lately was pretty much founded in the unorthodox, I could see how that might present a challenge. "So you want to sneak into a church . . ."

"Don't have to," she said, smugly. "I've still got my key from when I was on the outreach committee. So," she said, looking relieved that I was into the idea, "you want to bend me over a pew, fuck me rotten until I cum a half-dozen times, screaming my orgasm in the sanctuary, then stick your cock up my ass to finish? It's a little sacrilegious, but hey, we're still married in the eyes of God. He'll get over it."

How could a man say no to a proposition like that?

Besides, it was my birthday.

(Be sure to check out my website link from my author's page for exciting news about my new book!)

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers