Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! That feels good!"

"Oh yeah Camille. If you're in touch with your g-spot you'll really enjoy fucking!"

Camille responded by scooting her bottom back and forth in the bed to amplify Gary's g-spot strokes. He kept licking her clitoris but she seemed to enjoy the g-spot stimulation even more.

Camille began to dig her heels into the mattress, pushing her pussy up high and into Gary's face. He knew she was getting close and kept the same rhythm to his movements.

"Oh shit! OH shit! OHHH SHIIIIT!!!!"

Camille's ass bounced half a foot up and down with her orgasmic thrusts. Gary could barely keep up with her. She seemed unaware of him with her head arched back, hands pulling on his head, and teeth clinched in ecstasy.

Camille calmed her movements but not her breathing. She continued to take gasping breaths as if she had just run a race. Gary kissed his way up her body until he was even with her and she kissed him with passion and appreciation.

Between deep breaths Camille said, "That was wonderf...UUUHHH??"

Camille sucked in her breath at mid-sentence as the head of Gary's painfully swollen dick found the entrance to her pussy. They looked at each other and it was clear to both of them that she might be able to take his size now that she had an orgasm. Gary had a knowing smile and he could tell that Camille was excited, but a little frightened.

"Camille, do you still want to feel what it's like to almost have sex?"

She simply nodded her head. Very slowly Gary worked the head of his dick around Camille's opening then pressed slightly. Camille's vagina was nice and slick. The head of Gary's dick slipped in.

Camille flinched and moaned, "Ohhh!!"

Gary did not rush. He slid the head of his dick around her wet entrance without trying to go deeper. Camille was very still but eventually moved slightly to enhance the feeling. She spoke softly, "Please don't break my cherry."

Gary was on his knees and elbows with just the tip of his dick touching Camille. His body was trembling with tension and anticipation.

"Here," he said, "Put your hand around me so we can make sure I don't go too far." Gary balanced himself to take her hand and place it around the base of his cock. The top half of his dick protruded out of her hand. She was timid about touching him but did not shy away.

Gary slowly pressed. His dick did not penetrate further, but the pressure caused Camille to grip him harder and to moan, "Oooh."

Gary eased off then slowly pressed again. The tip penetrated only slightly.

Camille squirmed, "Oh shit!"

Gary consoled her, "Everything's fine. We're still only touching."

Again he eased back then slowly pressed forward. He went about an inch into her tight pulsing pussy. Camille had a firm grip on his dick but she was not pushing him away.

Gary whispered, "I think I'm almost at your g-spot. Just a little more and I won't need to go further for you to really like this."

"I really like it already, even though I'm tense."

Gary lowered his chest and they both gasped at the feel of Camille's warm tits touching his bare torso. Without pulling back Gary pushed again. They both wiggled to get him further in because it was a tight fit. He made it to the point where Camille's hand was blocking his progress, about half way. Camille groaned at the feel of his swollen dick sliding across her g-spot.

"Oooohhh!!"

As much as Gary wanted to bury his cock to the hilt, he managed to control himself. He very slowly withdrew until they were just touching then pressed with excruciating sensitivity back in to the same spot. Camille squirmed and pulled in pleasure. Again she wiggled as she expressed herself with closed eyes, "Oooohhh!!"

"Camille, half way is all we should do. I might break your cherry if I go in any further." His chest was heaving and he had to get his breath to continue, "Damn Camille, you have the tightest, the warmest, and the best feeling pussy I've ever experienced."

Camille dreamily smiled in response to his compliment but did not open her eyes. She simply gyrated her hips, with her hand still between them tightly gripping the base of his dick and holding the top half up snug against her g-spot.

"OK Camille, we can half fuck like this." Gary gently withdrew and slid back in to the halfway point. Both of their nerve endings were on fire. "How do you like this so far Camille?"

Camille opened her eyes wide to look passionately at Gary. She nodded and bit her lip, as if speaking might change the terrific sensations. They looked intently at each other as Gary pulled back. He let the tip pop out of her pussy's grip, and then firmly pushed to the snug halfway point again. They both groaned, "Uuhhhh!!"

Gary proceeded with half-thrusts that were slow and controlled, to fully appreciate the fireworks taking place. Occasionally he circled his hips around for a different feeling. No matter what he did Camille groaned out her appreciation as she tilted up her chin, "Aahhh!!"

Gary was proud of himself for being able to last even this long. He knew that it helped for him to only go in half way, and of course it also helped that he had one orgasm already this evening.

Camille gained enough trust in Gary and confidence in herself to begin moving her body more. She flexed her hips up to meet his thrusts, but still only half way. She got even better at holding onto his dick and working it against her g-spot.

She noticed that Gary started thrusting faster and that it was more difficult for her to hold her hand in position on his cock. Camille could feel the beginnings of another g-spot orgasm. In her passion she abandoned her grip and began to frantically stroke her clitoris.

Camille's orgasm began small and was building up, "Oh? Oh? OH? OOHH!"

Neither of them considered that Lisa might be able to hear them.

Camille's fingers worked very fast on her clitoris and Gary was making very fast half strokes over her g-spot with his pistoning cock. He had both hands on her wet ass cheeks with the full weight of his chest on Camille's heaving bosom. His fingers grazed against the movement of his dick going in and out of her pussy.

Camille placed both hands on the small of his back and used her calves to press on the outside of his thighs. She began to enthusiastically pull on Gary with each thrust, trusting him to stop at the half way point.

Camille was fully in the middle of a huge extended orgasm. She pulled on Gary with abandon. "Yes! YES!! YESSS...AAAAHHHH!!!"

"Oh God Camille! I'm getting carried away!"

Camille quickly reached down to Gary's ass and pulled hard, "Come on!"

Gary pushed in and hesitated before going deeper. Camille answered his questions by clinching into him with her hands and her legs. Through her teeth she screeched, "COME ON!!!"

He let himself sink further into the tight grasp of Camille's throbbing pussy. In a subtle way something gave way. He sank all the way in and they felt their pubic bones meet. Gary ground deep into her with his cock, pumping sperm as he lost all sense of his surroundings.

Gary's head tilted forward as his body arched against her, "AARRRGGGHHH!!"

Camille's eyelids exploded wide open and she yelled at the top of her lungs, "THAT ... FUCKING ... HURTS!!"

Her scream shocked Gary out of the moment and he made feeble motions to withdraw.

"NO! DON'T MOVE!" They lay connected but totally still. "IT HURTS!! GOD DAMN IT HURTS!!!!"

Gary's cock continued to pulse in Camille's warm channel. They could both sense a warm sticky sensation at their junction, and each of them knew it must be blood.

A feeling of insecurity passed over Gary. As Camille's pain subsided she moved. Gary pulled his arms from under her and rose up on his elbows. She had a distant look as he craned down for a tender kiss. Camille responded with gentle kisses and firm hugs, clearly showing her affection for him.

Out in the hallway Lisa's ear was pressed tightly against the door. A slight smile crossed her face as she crept away whispering to herself, "Now we all have a secret worth keeping."

-------------

THE END

-------------

12