Secret Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
Don takes Annabeth's virginity, and then showers her again.
1.2k words
4.32
16.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hot golden stream slowly tapered off, reducing itself to a trickle before becoming just a drip. Annabeth stopped rubbing herself and looked down at Don's dick. She still had it grasped firmly in her hands and was jerking on it, she pouted when there was no more piss. There was a little golden drop just on the outside of his dick, she leaned forward and kissed the tip before letting her lips part open and slide down his shaft.

She moaned as the bitter taste of piss hit her taste buds and the feel of his hard dick slide between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She let her hands slide down to his balls and rolled them around in her hand, they were hot and squishy, the more she played with him the harder he got and the more relaxed he became. Don tapped her on the shoulder and motioned for her to stand up.

"Turn off the water and go to the bed."

"Oh, I am not going a very good job of sucking your dick."

"You are doing a great job, but if you want me to fuck you we should do it soon before I blow cum down your throat again."

Annabeth turned off the water and made her way toward the bed. She was excited and nervous, this was going to be her first time. She curled up on the bed and waited for him to come to her.

"You look so nervous."

"I am about to have sex for the first time with someone I have known for an hour or two."

"We are not strangers, we know each other's names, and we have been intimate. Now hush, and come here."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Yes, it your pussy's first time being stretched by a fat dick. But, I will be as rough or as gentle as you want me to."

"Be gentle unless I tell you otherwise."

Don spread her legs wide open and gave her pussy a few more wet kisses making sure she was nice lubed up. He was about to shove his eight inch long, three inch thick dick into her virgin pussy, he couldn't wait. Annabeth moaned as his tongue darted in and out of her, he kissed her clit one last time and then began kissing his way up her body to her mouth. He kissed her deep and hard letting his thick dick rub up against her for a moment before whispering gently to her.

"Are you ready for this?"

"I think so."

He reached between their legs and lifted the tip of his dick to her pussy, he could feel the heat radiating from her. He began to push forward slowly and she winced and his tip pressed into her, her fingers gripped his back, her finger nails dug into him making him tense up. He arched his back and his dick slipped into her just a bit further.

"Awww! It hurts!"

"I'm almost all the way in darlin, hang in there."

Don kissed Annabeth softly and pushed the rest of the way into her, she screamed and latched onto him with everything she had. He rested inside her for a few minutes, giving her time to adjust.

"I want you to start fucking me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Hard, slow, fast, soft... whatever you feel like doing."

Don started working his dick inside of her slowly at first, and then began to pick up the speed and force. Slowly Annabeth began to enjoy having a thick dick inside of her, when Don would hit the right spot she would moan and coo for him, bucking up against his dick and pulling him into her.

"Fuck me like you would a girlfriend. I am not a virgin anymore, and I want to feel you. All of you."

"Are you sure you want that? I can be a little intense sometimes..."

"Yes, how am I supposed to know what I like?"

"Alright then, as you command. And if I stick my dick in your ass?"

"Be gentle with that one, at all times if you do!"

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

Don pulled out of her and propped her up on her knees, giving her a pillow to hug and brace herself with. He crawled up by her head and grabbed her by the jaw, forcing her mouth open, and shoving his dick inside her mouth.

"Taste your pussy juices my little slut. Do they taste good on my dick?"

"Mhumf."

He pulled out of her mouth and went behind her and got on his knees. He took her by the hips and shoved his dick deep down into her pussy, making her moan and scream into the pillow. She was wet and hot, her tight little pussy gripped him like a vice, he could feel her muscles clinch and twitch with his every pump. He spread her ass cheeks and spit onto her asshole, making sure he got enough on there and then began to rub his thumb over her hole, she apparently loved the feeling of being rubbed because she backed up onto his dick while simultaneously making his thumb put more pressure on her ass.

Don let the tip of his thumb slip into her ass, she jumped and made a little squeak. She wasn't expecting it, and it was a unique feeling, she couldn't decide if she liked it or not. Don let his thumb slide all the way into her ass and began to wiggle it around, and every time he rammed his dick in her pussy it moved his thumb up against her anal walls, rubbing his thumb and dick together up against the thin wall of skin separating the two.

"Cum for me babe! Cum for me!"

"Soon, fuck me harder! Make me cum for you!"

He gave it all he had, he slipped another finger into her ass and jammed his dick as deep as it could go. It didn't take long before she was screaming, he could feel her cum gushing out around his dick, splashing all over his legs and down hers. Her orgasm sent him over the edge and he came hard into her pussy. He pulled out of her and put his head between her legs, sucking their cum from her pussy. He rolled her over onto her back and kissed her deeply. Making sure she got the sweet and salty mixture into her mouth. When he was done he stood over her, gazing at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Did you like that? What is good for your first time?"

"Yes. What are you going to do to me now?"

"Now I have to piss."

"I'll wait here for you."

Don smiled at her and gripped his dick in his hand and aimed it right at her. She thought he was joking, but it wasn't long before that hot golden stream was pouring out onto her. Splashing onto her tits, belly, and pussy as he moved from side to side. He looked at her and could tell she was in heaven, he was surprised that she wasn't protesting being on the bed. She let her hands run all over herself, spreading the hot piss all over her body, and then moved her hands to her neck and into her hair.

"This is naughty, I don't care how you put it!" She laughed as she relished in her new found fetish. Being here, and in this situation, she was completely satisfied with herself, she was no longer a virgin! She wondered what was next in her string of fantasies! Would they be with Don or someone new?