Secret Lesbian Ch. 01

Story Info
A college girl tries to hide her secret from her roommates.
6.3k words
4.16
34.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

This story is completely fictional.

*~*~*~*~*

My name is Sally. I live in an apartment with my 5 college roommates; Alice, Sarah, Jane, Kelly and Sophie. They don't know that I have a couple of secrets. Firstly I'm a lesbian, secondly I'm quite a slut. Let me tell you a little more about myself. I am a 5"8' tall, brunette, big and beautiful girl with big D cup breasts. I'm in my third year of college, I am 21. My roommates are great and I love them all as friends and we hang out together pretty much everyday.

I walked from my small room which consists of a bathroom and bedroom into the living room and kitchen area, they are connected as one. I heard something frying in the kitchen. I wore a tight shirt, showing off my huge boobs, and a pair of panties. The girls and I were used to seeing each other like this - sometimes less, like if someone forgot to knock. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jane frying eggs.

"Hey, sweetie," I said.

"Oh, hey there, honey," replied Jane.

She had bright red dyed hair, a cute rounded face with a septum piercing. She was petite, slim with cute little A cup boobs. She wore the same as me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yes thanks, you?" She replied

"Oh yeah, I slept pretty well too," I answered.

"You want some eggs?" Asked Jane.

"Sure, please," I answered happily.

She scooped an egg out of the frying pan, put it on a plate and handed it to me, she then scooped the other for herself and placed it carefully on her plate. She turned to leave.

"Enjoy the breakfast," she smiled.

She then kissed me on the cheek as she walked past and went to her room.

I sat on the living room sofa and ate my egg when Alice rushed through wearing nothing but a pink towel. She was beautiful with her brunette, short hair and her A cup boobs.

"Oh, hey sally," Alice greeted with her high-pitched, sweet voice "I'm just off to get a shower, be right back!"

She jogged across the apartment floor and went into the door into the shared-shower. I then went to my room and closed the door. I changed into a blue, floral dress and walked back into the kitchen. I turned on the coffee machine and waited for it to do its thing. The front door opened. It was Sophie returning from her morning run, she was sweaty and her hair was out of place. She had a fit, tanned, toned body with B cup boobs, she had bleach-blonde hair.

"Coffee?" I asked Sophie.

She didn't hear as she was listening to her MP3 player. She took her earphones out.

"Sally, sweetie, could I get a cup?" She asked, out of breath.

"Sure," I laughed "I just asked if you wanted one actually!"

I poured the drinks and handed Sophie her cup.

"Thanks," she said "I'm going to get changed out of my icky clothes"

She walked to her door and went into her room closing the door and locking it behind her. A few minutes later Sophie walked through in a towel holding her sweaty clothes. She threw the clothes in the hamper and walked to the shower room. She opened the door.

"Oops, sorry babe," said Sophie to Alice who was mid-shower.

We were used to walking in on each other naked. At first we would scream and be sorry but now it has become normal, just a casual hello and leave her to it. Sophie went back to her room. I walked out into the hallway and ran into Kelly. She was walking back from the coffee shop, she had a latte in her hand - the only reason she doesn't have coffee at our place, we don't have latte. She has a larger figure, like myself. She has a cute chubby face with dark brown hair. Her boobs are a large DD size.

"Hey there cutie," she said, passing me in the hallway.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked.

"Not bad," she replied "I've got to build some PCs today so busy stuff!"

She ran her own, small computer repair company from her bedroom.

"Awesome," I said, genuinely "I'm just on my way to work too!"

I worked at a boring job as a waitress at a café down the road from the apartment. I arrived early for my shift. Sarah was there, she had the earlier shift. She had tied back, natural red hair. She was cute and freckly and had small A cup boobs.

"Hey, Sarah!" I greeted.

"Hi, Sally," she replied "you ready for your shift?"

"Yeah," I answered "I don't know how you manage to get up at 6am to do the early shift!"

"Me neither," she joked before taking off her apron and handing it to me.

"See you at home!" She said, hugging me.

Then I worked. It was only a three hour shift but it felt like forever. Time was dragging on and to make it worse I was the same as I always was - horny. Finally at 12 midday the shift ended. I left the shop and went back to the apartment. Kelly and Sophie were on the couch, watching TV.

"What you girls watching?" I asked.

"Oh, come sit with us," said Sophie, enthusiastically.

"Yeah, come sit next to me," said Kelly.

I sat next to Kelly and saw they were watching a movie. It was one of those movies with the damsel in distress and the brave man who has to save her. Boring.

The movie ended. It was 1pm. Almost time for class. Class was due to start at 2pm and I didn't want to be late - again. I ran for the door.

"Bye!" I yelled, running.

I ran down the stairs and to my car. I jumped in and drove to college. It was a little way away from where we lived. I got there with 15 minutes to spare and went to class. Two hours passed. As I was leaving a girl with skin-tone tights, a miniskirt and a tight shirt and black hair passed me a note. It was labelled "read me in private" so I put it in my pocket and went to my car. I drove back to the apartment. I went through the door and saw Sophie adjusting her sports bra, ready for her evening run.

"I'm just going for a run," she shouted through the house.

The only reply was Kelly, from her room. She had the room that was next to mine. Sophie then saw me entering and she kissed me on the cheek as she left, jogging. I went to my room and slumped onto the bed - I was exhausted and horny - but I was always horny. Then I heard a noise. There was a moaning coming from the room over from mine. It was Kelly. Either she had a guy in there or she was masturbating. The moans continues followed by a low squeal - she obviously didn't know I was back. I pressed my ear to the wall and heard her bedsprings squeaking. Then I grabbed my glass of water I keep on the side for bedtime. I drank the remainder and pressed the glass to the wall and listened in. I could hear a buzzing noise - a vibrator? Then I heard a final moan of pleasure. I sat very still. I heard her door open. Then the front door open and close - I took this as my chance.

"Hello?" I asked.

No reply. I left my room and let myself into Kelly's room. On the floor were two fully built PCs and three empty cases with parts scattered across the room. I went to her bed to look for the vibrator - to see if she really had one. I opened her bedside drawer. I found it. It was made of shiny, chrome metal with an on/off switch at the base. I held it to my nose and smelled the fragrant aroma of Kelly's pussy. I then had a dirty thought. I held out my tounge. I wiped the vibrator across my tounge and tasted Kelly's sweet juices as they danced around my mouth. I then replaced it and went back into my room and closed the door. I laid on the bed, pulled down my pants, then my panties and began to rub my clit. Faster and faster as I tasted Kelly's pussy on my tounge. I was having an orgasm. I moaned. Then I came and went to sleep, happy.

I awoke. I rolled over and looked at my bedside clock. It was 7:30pm. I got up and put my pants back on, but left without panties. I walked into the living room where Alice sat. Kelly and Jane were cooking. Sophie's door was closed and Sarah was in the shower. I went to join Alice on the couch.

"Hey alice" I said putting my arm around her.

"Hey, Sally," she said, happy as ever to see me.

"How was your day?" I asked

"Oh it was ok, this boy tried to hit on me, but I wasn't interested - besides he was yucky" she replied in her usual Alice way.

I then remembered the note, her story reminded me.

"I'm sorry Alice, I just forgot something - be right back" I said, excusing myself and walking to my bedroom. I closed the door and grabbed the not from my pocket. I unfolded it and read it.

"Hi Sally. My name is Myra and I think we can make a deal. I think you'd like what I have to offer. Meet me at 9pm at the coffee shop."

I didn't know this girl - how did she know my name? What was the deal? I'd just have to go along and find out. I returned to Alice.

"Food time, ladies!" Called Jane from the kitchen. We all grabbed a plate. It was fried chicken and fries. I ate mine quickly, I needed to get a move on if I wanted to get to the coffee shop and avoid Sophie's evening run whilst I did it. After I finished I announced I had to go out. I stood up and left, before Sophie could announce she was going for a run. I walked down the road. It was a cold winter's night, the dim light of the street lamps guiding me towards the coffee shop where I worked. There she sat, the girl from class. I entered the coffee shop and sat to join her.

"Hello, Sally," said Myra.

"Erm... Hi, what's up?" I asked.

"I know you're a lesbian and I know your girlfriends don't know," she replied to my horror "unless you want them to find out you're going to complete some of my little challenges."

"Why should I?" I smirked

"Because unless you complete my tasks I will tell all your precious friends and they will probably kick you out - that or your relationships will never be the same. They'll treat you badly y'know," she taunted.

"Ok, i'll do it. What do you want me to do?" I asked

"Be online tonight at 11pm. I'll call you and tell you what to do then," she replied.

Myra stood and without a word walked out. Then I arose and walked back to the apartment. It was 10pm now and everyone were in their rooms. I hurriedly brushed my teeth, got changed and went to my room. I booted up my laptop and waited for the call. Then I heard the call. I clicked answer. I could see Myra's face and she could see mine thanks to my webcam.

"Ok, your first challenge," announced Myra "your roommate. Sophie. I see her running a lot. I want you to get a pair of her dirty panties, get undressed and place the laptop where I can see you. Then sniff the panties while masturbating - can you do that?"

"Ugh," I snorted "ok, but just so you don't tell them right?"

"No," she replied "this is so I don't tell Sophie - each girl will have a different challenge."

"Ok, if that's what it takes," I replied half-heartedly.

"Do it now," said Myra, forcefully.

I set the laptop down and crept into the living room. I went to the laundry hamper and rooted through until I found Sophie's panties from her evening run. They were wet with sweat and pussy juice. I took them into my room and held them up to my camera. Myra saw.

"Ok, now strip," demanded Myra.

I pulled down my panties and took off my shirt. Myra saw and nodded, smiling.

"Now lay back, lay the panties on your face, sniff and masturbate," said Myra.

I laid back and as Myra told me I laid the panties on my face and started rubbing my clit. I then sniffed in. As Sophie's sweet aroma filled my nose I started to rub furiously. I started to moan. Sophie's pussy had a sweet, delicate smell.

"Lick the panties," said Myra.

I held out my tounge and ran it along the wet patch created by Sophie's pussy rubbing against the panties during her runs. I began to orgasm. I spasmed around uncontrollably. Then I stopped.

"Insert two fingers and lick your juice," said Myra - I had almost forgotten about her.

I did as she demanded. I stuck my fingers inside my pussy and scooped some juice onto my tounge and swallowed it. I tasted so good that I went back and got another scoop, placed it in my mouth and swallowed.

"Well done," said Myra "tomorrow will be challenge 2 - same time."

Then Myra ended the call. I went and returned Sophie's panties, got dressed and went to sleep, ready for tomorrow's challenge.

I awoke dreading what was going to happen. I left my room and saw Sophie looking into the open laundry hamper. She was wearing a tight top and no pants nor panties.

"What's up, Soph?" I asked

"My panties from yesterday are on the top of the laundry pile," she replied "they should be under everyone else's clothes"

"Don't worry about it, honey," I replied hoping she'd leave it.

She shook her head and walked to the kitchen. She switched on the coffee machine.

"You're up early," remarked Sophie.

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep," I replied.

The machine finished making the coffee. Sophie poured it into two porcelain mugs and handed me one. She then walked back to her bedroom to change for her morning run. I went back into my bedroom. Last night's challenge made me realise how much I loved the taste of my pussy juice. I laid on my bed and put my drink on the side. I plunged a finger into my pussy and scooped some juice out. I dripped it into my mouth and drank the sweet nectar. I sat up and drank my coffee while I got dressed. Once I was dressed I ran through the apartment to the main door. Jane and Alice were eating cereal and someone was in the shower. I walked to the coffee shop. Sarah was just taking her apron off, she looked exhausted.

"Hey Sarah, you ok?" I asked.

"Ugh, yeah," she replied "the guy who does the 11pm-2am shift is ill so I have to cover."

"Oh, that sucks," I replied

"Yeah but oh well," she said "I can handle it."

She then left and I went to work serving coffee to customers. The three hour shift soon passed and I was soon on my way home when I bumped into Sophie. She was on her midday run.

"Hey Sophie," I greeted.

"Hey," she said while running past.

I got home to see Kelly and Alice on the couch, Jane cooking and Sarah's door was closed - I could only assume she had gone to bed early to sleep for the shift.

"Sally!" Called Jane "it's spaghetti!"

"Oh great, my favourite," I replied "do I have time to shower first?"

"Sure," replied Jane.

I went to my room and removed my clothes. I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the shower. I got in, removed my towel and hung it up. I turned on the shower and began to wash. My hands crawled down my body and before long I was masturbating, rubbing myself. The door opened. I quickly moved my hands.

"Time to eat, sweetie," said Jane, looking towards me.

I towelled myself dry and walked over to the kitchen table, the towel wrapped around me. I started to eat. We made small talk while eating. Nothing interesting. I finished then went and got dressed. I left my room to see Alice and Jane cleaning the pots while Kelly watched TV. I left for class. The rest of the day was uneventful. I went to class, came home, watched TV with the girls and went to bed. Then 11pm rolled around. I heard Sarah leave her room and go out the door. Then I got the call.

"Sally. Challenge 2," greeted Myra.

"Yes?" I asked

"Unfortunately Jeff, my friend who does the night shift at the coffee shop Sarah works in is ill. Sarah is out covering it - which means it's time for your challenge," she stated - I knew Myra had something to do with it.

"I want you to go into Sarah's room with your laptop. Then I want you to get naked and grind your dirty pussy all over Sarah's pillow, really coat it in your juices. Got that?"

"Yes," I replied

"And position the laptop so I can see - to make sure you did it," said Myra.

I stood up and took my clothes off. I walked with the laptop into Sarah's room. It was clean. I picked up her pillow and placed it on the floor. I laid the laptop down a little way away from where I was so Myra could see. I started to rub my pussy against the pillow. It felt amazing, such a thrill. I started rubbing faster and faster. Then I started to orgasm, my pussy juices dripping onto Sarah's pillow. Then I came. Juice came flowing from my tight pussy all over the pillow.

"Good," said Myra "now leave the pillow where it was and Sarah can have a nice sleep when she comes back."

I placed the pillow back and walked the laptop back into my room before getting dressed.

"Great job. Challenge number 2 completed," said Myra "Tomorrow, meet me in the alley down the side of the coffee shop, 9pm."

Then she ended the call. I got into bed and went to sleep dreading the next meeting.

I awoke and left my room. There was nobody around. I turned on the coffee machine and waited. After a few minutes the machine clicked and I poured myself a drink. I walked back to my room and got changed into denim jeans and a tight t-shirt. Then I left the apartment. It was finally friday but I wasn't excited for the weekend - I was worried about my next task. I walked down the street to the coffee shop. Sarah wasn't there as she had to cover the night shift. I began another uneventful shift. Three hours quickly passed. Then I walked back to the apartment, got in my car and went to college. I was shaking, wondering what I would have to do. I was scared but at the same time it was really exciting. Class ended around 5pm and I drove back to the apartment and let myself in. Alice was in the kitchen with Jane, cooking. Kelly's door was closed. Sarah and Sophie were sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to Sophie. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the head.

"Long day, sweetie?" Asked Sophie.

"You could say that," I responded.

"Alice and Jane are cooking burgers," said Sophie.

"Sounds good," I replied.

Then we were silent, watching the TV. Sophie kissed my hair a few times as we were watching. Then Sarah looked over and put her arm around me too.

"How was the shift last night, honey?" I asked Sarah.

"Busy and tiring but worth it," she replied.

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"Well, y'know," she answered sheepishly "money and stuff."

Then she turned to face the screen again.

"Food!" Called Jane cheerily.

We all gathered at the kitchen table. Kelly came out of her room, her hair was scruffy and she looked flustered - no doubt she'd been using her toy again. We ate in silence. When we finished it was around 8pm. It was me and Kelly's turn to clean the dishes. We began to scrub the pots.

"So, hows the computer building going, sweetie?" I asked

"Oh yeah, it's going really well!" She replied "almost finished my last order - then I'm free for the weekend."

We continued to make small talk until we had finished. I looked at the clock. It was 8.30pm - I had to get going.

"I need to go out quickly, meeting someone," I announced to the girls who sat on the couch.

I left the apartment and began to walk to the coffee shop. I went down the alley next to the store and saw Myra standing there - waiting for me.

"Sally," announced Myra "nice job so far."

"Erm, thanks," I said.

"Tonight's challenge," she said "I want you to go to this address and find the next task there. The employee should hand you the letter telling you what to do."

She handed me the address. I'd never been there before - it was on an abandoned side of town. I started to walk away.

"Good luck," said Myra as I left.

I got the the sidewalk and hailed a cab. I handed the driver the address and he gave me a disgusted look. I got in and waited. The cab pulled up outside a sex shop.

"Here you go," announced the driver.

I paid him and got out. I went up to the door and entered the store. I went to the employee behind the desk.

"Erm... Myra sent me," I said to the woman behind the counter.

She handed me the letter. I opened it and read the sheet.

"Sally, your challenge is to go to the gloryhole here at the shop. I want you to suck 5 guys and hold their cum in your mouth. Then go back to your apartment - with the cum in your mouth. Then boot up your laptop and I'll tell you the next command."

12