Secret Lives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more Nancy tried to devour Judi's breasts, the more Stacy got turned on. Her fingers picked up speed. When Judi rolled on top of her Mom, Stacy's fingers moved up to her clit and rubbed furiously.

Nancy's nipple disappeared inside Judi's mouth. Then the other. Nancy cried out loudly and Stacy could not hold back her own moan.

That's when Judi moved down, looked over at Stacy, and said, "OK. Take care of her nipples for me."

The meaning was clear. Judi was going to be busy between Nancy's legs and Stacy's job was to keep her Mom's tits company. It was a job she gladly accepted.

Once on the bed, facing Nancy from the side, Stacy licked both tits before taking the closest one in her hand and pushing it up into her mouth. At the same time, Judi was beginning to slide her tongue inside Nancy's very wet cunt.

Nancy had been having sex in one form or another for more than twenty years. But she never felt like she did with one woman eating her and another—her daughter—sucking on her tits. The combination of sensations caused her to reach up and grab the headboard with both hands...and hang on.

Judi was alternating between Nancy's cunt and clit. Stacy was alternating between one tit and the other. Together they made Nancy scream out with delight.

"Yesssss! Oh God. Yes!"

Stacy didn't pretend to be an expert, but knew what she liked so she concentrated on the sensitive nipples. She nibbled on them and licked them and sucked them. Nancy thrashed on the bed and Stacy took pride in knowing she caused part of it, at least.

"Harder! Ohhhhhh fuck. Harder!" Nancy cried.

Judi had Nancy's clit between her lips. She bit harder. She licked harder. Nancy's ass rose off the bed.

"Yes! Yesssss! Yessssssss!"

And she came. It was easier for Stacy to keep a tit in her mouth than it was for Judi to keep sucking on the clit. But they managed and Nancy had an intense orgasm. When Stacy finally looked down, she could see the moisture around Judi's mouth and down her chin.

Nancy begged them to stop when she couldn't cum any more. Stacy and Judi pulled away, satisfied with their efforts. Their eyes met and Judi signaled for Stacy to join her on the opposite side of the bed.

Stacy crawled over her Mom and fell into the space between the two older women. Judi and Stacy began to kiss, with the intensity rising in conjunction with their hands finding the most responsive areas of their bodies. Eventually, Stacy found herself rubbing Judi's clit.

"If that's all you want to do, it's fine with me," Judi assured her.

"We'll see," Stacy said, still somewhat intimidated by what was happening.

Nancy had regained her composure once more and reached around her daughter's body to find her pussy. They cuddled closer and Nancy slowly began to fuck Stacy with a single finger. Stacy did the same to Judi. It was group sex as only women could perform and nobody seemed disappointed.

Stacy managed to get one of Judi's big tits in her mouth while the finger fucking continued. After a couple minutes, it was obvious all three were content in staying in that position until the end. Whimpers from Judi and Stacy grew louder. Their legs stiffened from impending orgasms. And the room was filled with the distinctive aroma of female sex.

Judi was the first to give in. She cried out as she came, seemingly bringing Stacy with her as the teenager climaxed a few seconds later. Hands worked frantically and Stacy's tongue lapped at any breast it could find.

The bed banged against the cottage wall during the lengthy orgasms. Nancy, in particular, made sure she kept attacking Stacy's clit until the girl was finished. She wanted it to be good for Stacy, although she knew Judi could make any sex more than good.

All three women lay on the bed, totally spent and satisfied.

"My God, Nancy. Where have you been hiding her?" Judi said.

Nancy laughed. "I didn't know."

"You didn't know you had a sex goddess in your house?"

"Nope."

Stacy could only smile, and shrug, when Judi looked at her. Stacy thought about her Dad and everything that had brought them to where they were at the moment. The session with him in the woods was great, but...

Two women were hugging her and she felt very happy.

Stacy thought about what would be better. And she thought some more. And an image entered her head. Stacy and her Dad and...

'How many more days do we have?' she wondered.

12