Secret Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my index finger, I slid it right next to my middle finger and pushed it inside her now. She cried out again and moaned, “Oh fuck,yes,” with her hips undulating under my hand. She was close and I wanted her to explode. I wanted this little nympho to remember this orgasm for a long time.

Taking my pinkie, I slipped it near her asshole and feathered it across the opening. Her juices had wet her opening and provided lubrication for me. The moment my finger touched her anus, her orgasm came in waves. Seeing her climax beneath made me crazy with lust. She was writhing beneath me and riding my fingers as they slipped in and out of her pussy and played with her asshole.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she moaned loudly. Her hands grabbed and squeezed the bed sheets below her and her head rolled back and forth in my hand. It was a couple minutes of sure orgasmic joy for her but it was an unforgettable memory for me. The sight of my little teenage niece, all 100 pounds of her, fucking her tight little cunt against my hand until she exploded would deliciously hang in my gallery of memories forever.

Smiling, I looked down on her as she caught her breath and her composure. Her muscles in her legs and stomach were still twitching and she was opening and closing her eyes. My cock wanted release so I pulled her head close to my cock.

“Just open your mouth,“ I told her and she did. Beneath me, with her head lying flat on the bed, I jerked off my cock. Her pretty mouth was open and her tongue was out. Looking down on this angel was too much. Her braces glistened and her tongue beckoned for cum. Kelly’s eyes were open and she stared almost cross-eyed at my cock as my hand fisted it. Pre-cum glistened from my tip and the little cock hound picked her head up from my bed to lick at it. She slipped her tongue over the tip of my cock and the moist disappeared with her tongue.

Using my left hand, I pushed her head down on the bed and held her there. I was about to cum and I wanted her ready. “Open your mouth wide,” I ordered and began to ejaculate over her.

With her mouth wide open and her tongue stuck out I shot my seed on her pretty little face. My cum shot beside her face, in her mouth, on her braces, on her lips, on her tongue, and on her face. Hungrily she lapped at it and tried to get it all. Seeing her beneath licking and lapping at my cum on the end of my cock and on her face, almost made me hard again. It definitely had me thinking about sex again.

Spent, I let go of my cock and using my finger, I collected some of my ejaculate from the head of my cock and put it in her mouth. Kelly smiled and licked off my finger. There was cum on her face that her tongue couldn’t get so I scooped it up and put it in her mouth. I big glob was on the middle of her tongue and I told her to swallow it. She did and smiled devilishly.

There didn’t seem to be anything this little cum-swallower wouldn’t do and I smiled and cupped her head to my lap and stuck my spent cock back in her mouth. Kelly took my cock and swallowed hard. The feeling on the end of spent cock in the back of her mouth was indescribable. The feelings I had for this horny little slut with her mouth fastened on my cock were incredible.

She mouthed my cock a couple of times and sucked hard and I let her up.

After our little fuckfest, Kelly and I laid on my bed and chatted. I must admit that our conversation made my dick really hard. A couple of times, I stopped her mid-sentence so I could stick my cock in her mouth. Each time, I did it she laughed because she knew what kind of effect she was having on me and I think it turned her on. She told me that she knew I was a really kinky guy because she often over heard my wife complaining to her mom/my sister-in-law. She said she heard that I liked to play little games with my ex-wife/her aunt and that I would have her dress up for me. She floored me when she said she was turned on by my wife’s stories and even masturbated that I did those things to her. She said she knew right then that she wanted to have sex with me, so she could experience first hand my perverted ways. I laughed and pulled her head again to my lap and she took me in her mouth. I rocked my hips forward and my cock slipped in almost to its full length. I told her to hold it there and despite a little gag, she did. After 5 or 6 seconds, she pulled her head off me to keep from gagging hard.

But what drove me over the top was when she said that at the bar her friends were commenting on how cute I was and that one of them asked if Kelly would mind if they hit on me. She floored me with her revelation that she told them ‘no’ because it would bother her because of my break up with her aunt. Of course, the real reason was she had designs for me of her own. That bit of news drove me crazy and I stuck my dick back in her throat. Kelly sucked on me hard and I pulled her head deep in my lap.

“Jealous little tramp wanted my cock all for herself,” I said as I buried my 8 1/2 inch cock in her throat. She moaned below me and I could tell she was giggling by the vibrations on my cock. Without much trouble, I came for the third time in her mouth and she eagerly swallowed.

12