Secret Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think you're ready." She said. "Stay like you are." She ordered as she hoped from the bed and over to her desk. I watched her fat monster cock sway back and forth as she strutted herself away. I was becoming more and more of a fan of the chick with a dick by the second. If you would have asked me ten minutes ago if I would go through with this ever, I'd say hells to the no. But now, with after having the proper amount of alcohol, a tranny that likes as fucking HOT as Colleen, and been pleasured in ways that I'd never even dreamed of, there is not a place or position I'd rather be in right this moment.

She came back to the bed, this time with a condom wrapped around her glorious cock and a bottle of lube in hand, which at the moment was being squirted on top of her rubber wrapped penis and she jerked herself off, spreading it around. She climbed back on to the bed, again sitting back on her legs before me. Her lubed up cock pointing towards me, saying, I'm about to be inside you.

She took more lube and applied it to my asshole. She rubbed it around the hole, then took the tip of the bottle and squirt some inside, which made me twitch as the cool, slimy liquid spread inside my anus.

After an ample application of lube, Colleen tossed it to the floor and moved towards me. "Stare at my tits." She instructed. "Imagine you're cock right between them, pumping your big beautiful cock head into my chin." I did as I was asked. And the mental imagine of my cock between those mountainous fake tits was all I needed. She kept moving forward, bring the image of titty fucking her closer.

Then I felt the tip of her very, extra, super hard cock being placed at the opening of my asshole. "Take a deep breath." She instructed. "Now, exhale and relax every muscle in your body."

I did as she asked. As I exhaled, I felt my legs, back and butt loosen, and in one swift moment, she entered me. I cried out "Fuck! Take it out, take it out!"

"No, you've got to let the pain go away. It will go away." She said, sitting back. I felt like I had just been ripped apart. The burning sensation now shooting through my body made my eyes water up and tears come down. "It's ok baby. You are so tight. Just keep staring at my tits. It will pass, I won't move an inch until you're ready. And if this is all you want, then I am ok with that. Because your ass feels really, really good." she said so soft and sexy like it made me feel much better.

"Okay." I said. "I think we're good."

"Great. You just tell me to stop whenever." She said. She sat back, propping her hands on my knees and began pulling her cock out of my ass. It felt like my insides where going to come with her monster cock, but just before I felt I would lose them, she pushed back in. This caused me to feel as though my stomach was now under my lungs.

Slowly she pulled in and out, humping me like a bitch. I felt a little weird being on the bottom of this, but she kept looking down at me with this controlling, yet sexy smile and I was willing to submit to anything.

Her pace began to quicken. As she started going faster, deeper, and a little hard, she started moving towards me. Before long, we were in the missionary position with my legs wrapped around her waist, her hips in full on power fuck mode and our lips locked together and our tongues wrestling in one another's mouth.

I was grunting, she was moaning, and together we were meshing with sexual pleasures, that I at least never knew. Nor did I ever think I'd go for. Here I was, my first time getting ass fucked and loving every minute of it.

Then she sat back suddenly, pulling her lips from mine in a hard suction like movement. She leaned back, drove her cock fully into my ass and moaned. Her face dropped, her back arched back and I could feel her giant cock now throbbing inside me, pressing on all walls of my anus as she unleashed her powerful orgasm.

She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily and gently kissing my neck. My body was shaking, pleasure was shooting through out and I too was breathing with a heavy chest, not being pinned down by two big fat fake tits. "Wow." I said.

But she didn't respond. She sat back up, her cock falling from my ass leaving it feel wide the fuck open. The look of sexual satisfaction was on her face. She slid off me going back down towards my cock, sucking on it with a furious hard pace. Her spit was literally running from the corners of her mouth. My balls ached so bad I thought I was going to blow right then. Instead, Colleen got off the bed, somehow her cock was still hard, though I could see the huge amount of cum gathered inside the condom. But she went to her desk and got another condom. She picked up the lube from the floor and squeezed some into her hands and tossed the condom on my chest. "Put that on." She ordered, in a sexually dominating way.

I put the condom on, watching her as she applied the lube from hand to her own asshole. She again dropped the bottle and walked back to me. She climbed back to the bed, straddling me at my waist. She reached back with her lubed up hand to apply more to my now condom wrapped cock and guided it towards her asshole. She sat down with one feel flop and I was balls deep inside her ass.

But it didn't feel like an asshole. It felt, oddly enough like a pussy. I guess the many years of anal penetration of loosened her up quite a bit. I've had anal sex in previous relationships and it's always been a tight fit, but not here. It feel awesome.

Colleen rode my cock like a pro, coming up and down like a cowgirl in a rodeo. Her glorious cum filled condom wrapped cock was bouncing with her hips and tits and I was loosing control at the sit of all this sex tranny bouncing. "I'm going to cum." I said, groaning.

"You're going to cum?" She asked me like a demented sexual monster. "You're going to cum!" She shouted and jumped from my cock and onto the floor. She grabbed the tip of the condom and ripped it from my cock.

"Get down here and jerk off onto my tits." She ordered, no she demanded.

I slide from the bed, and stood in front of her while she kneeled, grabbing her firm melon like tits at the sides and pinching them together. I jerked my cock hard and fast trying to get my cum to explode all over her as she sat there pleading. "Oh give it to me, give me your cum."

I felt the tingle of orgasm rising. Then I hit the point of no return and I released. Splash after splash of cum shot from my cock onto her tits and began running in all directions, dripping from her hard taught nipples onto her thick sexy legs. The orgasm was so hard that my balls ached more from cumming then they did while getting sucked on. But the sweet relief was intense and I feel back to the bed, looking down at this sexy he/she covered in my cum.

She looked up at me in sexual conquest. "This changes everything." She said.

12