Secret Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly meets up with uncle after family get-together.
4.7k words
4.58
95.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to a gathering of my ex's family shortly after fixing ole Bob's computer and although I don't care for most of the family (divorce and idiotic in-laws can do that), I went enthusiastically. It was at a big restaurant and the occasion was my ex-wife's great aunt Emma's birthday. She was turning 92 but I think most everyone was there because she was rich and they wanted to maintain or improve their place in her will.

I was looking forward to saying hi to some of my ex-wife's family and I also wanted to see how little Kelly reacted around her family with me there. Our two sexual rendezvous were our little secret and I wanted to see her have to play it cool around me. My ex-wife was going to be there and I wanted to see how she acted towards me, too. I didn't know it but I was in for a big surprise. We had been apart for over six months and when I got there she played it cool at first but came on like a gangbuster as the evening wore on. She made sure I had enough food and drink and asked me how everything was going. She had me come over with her and say hi to her aunt. Apparently the family hadn't told Emma of our parting as she hugged me and wondered when the two of us would have children.

My ex seemed really interested in talking to me and tried every way she could to get me to forget she walked out on me and busted my balls in court. Apparently, my ex-wife, with the heart of stone, had been missing our increasingly rare sexual times together. She asked if I had been seeing anyone and I almost cracked a wicked smile, but said not really. She said she thinks the reason she got married to me in the first place was because she hated the whole dating scene. She said it was difficult trying to find someone fun to spend a night with. She said night not evening so I think she was hinting about the after date activities. I politely agreed and looked across the room at Kelly as she flirted with one of the waiters. She had brought along one of her friends and the two of them were flustering the help. She didn't look like one of the two girls in the bar but I couldn't be sure as my mind couldn't get passed how Kelly looked that night.

I think Kelly wanted to tease me a little too, as I drank in her outfit. She had on a black leather mini-skirt with a white blouse that she had tied in the front, exposing her flat and tan stomach. She had on white go-go boots that came up almost to her knees and her hair was braided in pigtails. She didn't have on a lot of makeup but her eyes were done up in black liner and she had a black choker on with a Victorian charm.

Well the night was getting on and I grew tired of playing it nice. I had talked to everyone I had wanted to and didn't want to get caught up in conversation with some of the less than desirable family members so I told my ex I was out of there. She said hold on and went to get her coat. Apparently she had something else to say to me that she hadn't during our two hours plus of banter. I walked across the room and said goodbye to Bob. It gave me a chance to walk by his sexy cock teasing and cock pleasing daughter and see her reaction. She just smiled and told her friend who I was. "That's my aunt's ex-husband,' I heard her say. Catty little slut, I thought and made a mental note to hold that against her. Her friend smiled politely and said hi and that she was pleased to meet me. I devilishly wondered how she'd look bent over her parent's couch with her mouth open. I politely said, hi back and moved on, trying not to draw attention to our conversation.

Bob greeted me with a big smile and told me thanks for fixing his computer. Said it was running great and he was so glad I was able to recover all his files. "It (the info in the files) was worth a couple hundred thousand, thanks," he told me and I kidded him that I hadn't charge him enough.

Debbie pretended not to notice I was there and I made a hasty retreat just in case she didn't really notice me and wanted to say something. I walked outside and was happy I had come. My wife had irritated me but I had got to say hi to a bunch of people in her family that I was friends with and the sight of Kelly playing it cool to me with her friend and family all around her was surreal.

I made my way out to the parking lot and my truck and I found my ex standing there. I hoped in and opened the passenger door to let her say whatever it was that she had to say. She didn't say anything but climbed in instead. She slid in next to me and said something about missing the old truck and riding with me. I frowned and wondered where this was heading.

To make a long story short, she said she knew I was seeing someone now, didn't know whom, she missed me, missed our sex life, didn't want to play second fiddle but if she had to she would and if I was ever horny and wanted to just stop in and say hi, I should feel free to. I almost busted my chin on the steering wheel when my jaw dropped. Now she was my ex and I pretty much hated her but she was throwing free sex in my face, what was I to do? I started up the truck and drove to the back of the restaurant parking lot. I parked in an area that wasn't visible to anyone but those who were forced to park ten aisles from the restaurant. It was a slow night for the restaurant so we were not likely to be disturbed.

My wife leaned over to kiss me and I could tell she was panting already. She liked sex but way to infrequently for my tastes and it was always with conditions. Tonight, there were no conditions unless they were my conditions and I pushed her head down into my lap and she laughed. She knew I loved blowjobs. The messier, naughtier, and wetter, the better. She undid my pants and with me lifting my hips, she pulled them down past my knees. Placing her head back in my lap, her mouth nibbled for my cock through my boxers. Catching my hard-on in her mouth, she playfully gnawed on it.

My cock grew hard and sprang from my boxers. My ex was obviously turned on and I could tell she probably hadn't had any in a while. I figured too, that as hard up as she was acting, she was going to do her best to please me so, even though we were divorced, so I might want more in the future.

She hungrily put the head of my cock in her mouth as it poked over the top of the plastic band on my boxers. She pulled down on them to release my cock and tried to get as much of it in my mouth as she could. I was taken aback by her eagerness and wondered how many times she had masturbated thinking about the old times. In the past, my ex would suck my dick but would act almost bored doing it and it was almost always as a form of foreplay. She would tell me it made her gag and that it made her jaw ache. But now she was willfully going down on me in the back of a parking lot, with her whole family less than 100 yards away. I couldn't believe my luck.

Reaching down beside me, I pulled up on my ex's dress and she lifted her hips up off the seat to accommodate me. That's another thing she never would have done when she was married. If she ever gave me a blowjob, it was always with a hands-off policy attached. She didn't like me fiddling with her pussy, breasts, or ass. Now she was helping me reach around the back of her to feel up her ass.

She had on a nice navy blue evening dress that hung to her mid-thigh and it took some struggle to get the fabric bunched above her hips. She had on a g-string and I had to laugh to myself because she never wore anything like that. She would rather have her cotton panties show panty lines than wear "those tight, uncomfortable things".

Wanting to see her reaction, I pulled up on the back band of her g-string and heard and felt her moan on my cock. The thought of the small patch of fabric between her legs splitting her engorged pussy lips and sliding across her tight asshole made my cock surge in her warm mouth.

I let go of the band and reached down between her crack to touch her pussy lips. She was wet and I wondered how long she had gotten herself worked up inside, thinking how she was going to jump me in the parking lot. I wondered if she thought I might try to hit on her in the restaurant and how disappointed she must have felt when I played it cool. She didn't seem to be thinking about that now though, as I heard her deliriously sucking on my hard rod.

I dropped my left hand onto the back of her head and grabbed her by her hair. I pushed her head down farther on my cock and then pulled up. She got the hint real fast that I was driving this show as I bobbed her head in my lap and that I was going to use her mouth to jack off my cock. She didn't seem to mind and let her head fall and rise with my hand.

"That's it, suck my cock," I ordered her and rocked my hips up and down, trapping her face in my lap and pounding my cock into her gagging throat. My hand diddled her moist pussy lips and she slid around in my passenger seat enjoying my hand. I spread her juices on the outside of her lips and asshole and she moaned around my cock.

Taking my index and middle finger, I slid them up her dripping snatch and my ex came for the first time and it most have been something she had been waiting for as she pulled her head off my cock to groan and squeal. Her hips rocked almost uncontrollably as she gave into the pleasure. She held my cock in her hand and squeezed it in rhythm with her orgasm. As it subsided, I pushed her head back on my cock. She took my cock in her mouth and began mouthing and gumming it affectionately.

I kept up my manipulation of her pussy and wiggled my fingers back and forth inside of her. Her orgasm didn't end but instead began to build again. I played with her pussy some more and watched her push her hips on my fingers. Her writhing was too much to watch and I wanted another shot at that snatch. I pulled her head up roughly and pushed her over in her seat so I could slide next to her. She sat up on my hand and looked at me for explanation. I didn't give her one, but instead lifted her up with my fingers still crammed in her cunt and onto my lap. I took my hand away long enough to lower her on my cock and she wiggled down on it, moaning long and hard, as her chest began to heave. I thought she was might pass out as she hyperventilated but didn't stop. Reaching on either side of her hips, I grabbed her and began fucking upward. She came again and leaned back on me and with her hands and tried to lovingly stroke my face and neck.

I pushed my ex forward so that her face was trapped between the front windshield and dashboard and banged at her as hard as I could. My cock pounded deep into her pussy, only to withdraw almost completely before disappearing inside her, again and again. Feeling her warm pussy envelope me and the sight of her tight backside inviting my every thrust, pushed me to the edge. My wife's agonized moans of orgasms caused my balls to boil over and I felt my cock begin to shoot. Pulling out, I came all over her back and ass cheeks. Shot after shot of my cum, wet her backside and stained the bottom hem of her dress. I jerked out the last drops of cum on her back as she eased back onto the edge of the passenger seat. Not wanting to get it all over my car's upholstery, I quickly pulled down her dress to cover up my semen and trap it there.

Spent, my ex leaned over to kiss me as we both tidied ourselves up. I kissed her on the forehead instead and she knew not to push her luck. She seemed content with a good fuck and a peck on the forehead for now. She probably figured throwing me such a great lay would assure that I'd be back for more. I didn't rule it out. I drove her to her car and let her out. Not another kiss and no more conversation for either of us except for her telling me she was going to be living with Debbie, Bob, and Kelly for the time being. She told me to feel free to call her there at anytime and maybe the two of us could go out. I shrugged my shoulders and said 'You never know'.

I drove away knowing you could rule out us having a repeat performance. As long as she was staying there, I wasn't going to do anything with her that might jeopardize things with her naughty little niece. I smiled to myself as I drove as I thought about my ex going home with a wet ass and back.

I had been home maybe 45 minutes when I got a knock on my door. I was exhausted and about ready to go to bed as I had to stumble to the door. I didn't expect anyone so I had no idea who would be out in the hallway. I looked through the peephole and whoever was out there knew I would look there first. A small, petite hand blocked my vision and I heard a very familiar giggle. It was Kelly and my heart leaped. I wondered if she had decided to come over after seeing me at the restaurant. The thought of me banging my ex in the parking lot and not having showered yet crossed my mind.

I opened the door with a smile and got another surprise. Kelly was not alone. She had brought the friend she had been with at the restaurant. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't think she would have told anyone she had blown her uncle a couple of times.

Kelly giggled as she saw me and saw me look at her friend. She walked in past me and told her friend to come on in. "Teri this is my uncle again, Uncle, this is Teri," she said matter-a-fact.

Teri offered her hand and I took it. I shook it and then led them into my living room. My place was your regular bachelor pad. Dirty clothes lying here and there, empty glass and a dirty paper plate, with crust from a piece of pizza on it, on the coffee table.

Kelly looked around and then revealed why she had stopped by. She looked sheepishly at me and said that she had told Teri how nice of a guy I was and that they really didn't want to bother me but they really needed my help. She frowned and said they had no money and if I could find it in the kindness of my heart, they'd like to borrow some money from me.

The way Kelly was acting told me she hadn't told Teri anything, thank god, and that she was acting up to me like any daughter or niece might act to their dad or uncle when they were trying to get something they wanted. Teri was none the wiser.

I played up to Kelly and Teri and asked Teri if she ever went begging for money from her uncle or dad. Kelly knowingly smiled and giggled. Teri confessed shyly, "sometimes". Teri was a real cutie and I knew Kelly was getting a real kick out of parading her hot little friend in front of her perverted uncle.

I picked up my dirty clothes and flung them through the door to my utility room and then picked up my glass and the plate and took them into my kitchen. Kelly and Teri followed me to the door of the kitchen and watched me red up. I wanted to have words with Kelly and I didn't want Teri around so I led them back into my living room and turned on my TV.

I offered Teri a seat on the couch and told her I needed to have a word with Kelly in the other room. Kelly looked at Teri and shrugged her shoulders and we left her on the couch watching a rerun of "Friends." I led Kelly down the hallway of my apartment and into my bedroom. I closed the door behind us and she spun around and leapt into my arms.

Her hands went right to my crotch and she began rubbing my bulge. My cock had a mind of its own but I was pissed. Grabbing her hands, I pinned them to her sides and through clenched teeth asked her what the hell she thought she was doing. She was acting all cutesy but it didn't take long for her to realize I was serious.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I asked her.

"What? She doesn't know," she said, trying to assure me that Teri knew nothing about us.

I shook my head. I didn't want anyone knowing about us for obvious reasons and I didn't believe she would be so stupid to tell anyone. I was pissed that she thought she could get money out of me for sex.

"I'm talking about the money? Do you really think you could extort money out of me for sex?" I asked her.

It clicked with Kelly suddenly that I wasn't mad at her about possibly having told someone of our sessions together but that I thought she was using me for money. She apologized like crazy, assuring me she was only borrowing the money and that she would never do anything like that. She told me she was cool with it (our secret arrangement) and that and her really did find themselves stuck for cash and I was really the only one in the area that they could turn to and that she would really pay me back.

I believed her and smiled as I realized that I had overreacted. I said I was sorry that I had thought she might be playing me. She assured me she would definitely pay me back and I told her of course she would. She smiled and I smiled back at her. She leaned forward and kissed me and I pulled her to me. I told her I expected her to come by tomorrow in morning to pay me back. She shook her head slyly in agreement. I kissed her and my tongue and hers intertwined and her hands went back to rubbing my cock through my pants.

I broke my kiss with her and whispered to her that we didn't have any time for fooling around as her friend might expect something. She agreed biting her lower lip and giving my cock one last extra squeeze. But my cock has a mind of its own and looking down at my little cock-pleasing niece, I knew I couldn't just let her go off without doing something to her first.

I spun her away from me and took a look at her outfit. She was still wearing her little go-go boots, black leather mini-skirt, white blouse, and black choker. I reached over and tugged at one of her pigtails and asked her what look she was trying for.

Kelly giggled and said, "I don't know."

I told her to turn around so I could see how she looked from behind. She did and looked over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I smiled and looked her up and down. She playfully pushed out her ass and swung her pigtails from side to side.

I came up behind her and lifted her skirt and began squeezing her ass cheeks. She had on a pink g-string and she moaned and cooed as I played with her. I bent down on my knees behind her to take a closer look at her ass and she looked down at me with a smile. I pushed on the middle of her back as I pulled her hips towards me and Kelly took the cue to bend over at the waist and stick her ass towards me. I took my hands and rubbed and up and down her soft, smooth legs.

Her legs were so tight and firm; I couldn't pinch an ounce of fat. Slapping the insides of her thighs quickly, Kelly knew I wanted her to spread her legs and she did. Her pussy and asshole lied inches from my face and I smelled her sex. She was warm and wet and I could tell stopping by my place had her a little revved up. Taking the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, I grabbed her g-string and pulled it gently aside.

Kelly's asshole and pussy lips hung before me, obscured only a small tuft of blonde curls and caused me to lick my lips. Taking my left hand, I moved it up just below her pussy and spread my fingers and split her cunt lips open. Kelly moaned and waited in anticipation. Her legs wiggled and she rocked her legs forward and back a little as she tried to see what I might do next.

I ordered her to take her hands and "Spread your ass for me" and she did. Her well-manicured fingers gripped each ass cheek and she spread her tight ass, open to my prying fingers and eyes.

She moaned as I playfully licked either side of her thighs beside her pussy before lapping at her increasingly moistening labia. Her legs spread a little wider as she tried to lower herself on my tongue by twisting the heels of her go-go boots outward.


"Oh god," she whispered as she tried to control herself so she didn't alert Teri. She wanted more but realized quickly that her uncle was merely playing with and teasing her. My lips leave her lips and she felt for the first time what a wet, warm tongue feels like on her asshole. It caught her by total surprise and she "ahhed" as she was taken aback but the new feeling. She had had her pussy eaten by several guys in high school and one in college but none had ever done that before and she suddenly wanted to know why. The new sensation was incredible and as she felt her uncle's finger slide into her moist pussy opening, she spread her ass cheeks wider to implore his tongue to enter her.

12