Secret Meeting in the Office

Story Info
Secret lovers meet one more time.
3.2k words
2.63
19.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he is... she thought to herself.

She approaches him. Trying to camouflage her excitement with a smile, and suppress the butterflies flying crazy in her stomach. He smiles back and gives her a hug, pressing himself against her.

"You look so cute." he whispers in her ear, breathing heavy as to torture her even more just because he knows he can. He knows all to well the affect he has on her, and takes great pleasure in doing so.

He mentioned he had to get to the office and start seeing pt's since it was only him and his nurse there today and he had a full schedule...

It were times like this she had to take advantage of, fore there would be no opportune time to slip in a little rendezvous if left to him. She knew what she needed to do and didn't have much time to pull off her master plan.

Without hesitation she called his office, she knew if she thought about it too much, she would never make that call.

"I'm having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen and I need to see a Dr."

She said, sounding like she was in quite a bit of discomfort.

"Be here at 3:00 and he'll be able to see you then."

Giving a fictitious name, so when he saw the file he wouldn't have a clue to who was waiting in the exam room. She arrived promptly at 3:00. She was the only one in the waiting room "Yes" she thought to herself. I'm the last one to be seen. It was perfect timing.

The nurse called her back to the room and gave her a paper gown to put on.

'The Dr. will be with you soon."

"Thank you."

He opened the door, their eyes met. A sudden feeling of overwhelming shot through his body.

She could tell by the look on his face he was more then a little surprised. "Good afternoon, what can I do for you?" he said as he quickly entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Are you crazy?"

'About you I am. Hey, if you would find some time to see me, even a little I wouldn't have to be so creative to see you."

He shook his head...

"I'll just have to start finding some time I guess, I can't have you showing up here like this."

"Don't worry, I knew you were the only one that's going to be here, besides, maybe I do have an issue you need to look at." I think I might have an appendicitis or maybe my gallbladder is going out."

'Well, then lay back and let's take a look."

As she lies down on the exam table there was a knock at the door, it was his nurse telling him she had to leave, there was an emergency...

"See I told you, you were going to be the only one here."

"You underestimated me, didn't cha?"

'Now, are you going to look at my appendices or what?"

"I think I better look at everything so we don't have this happen again."

She looks up at him with smiling eyes and gives him a sheepish smile while biting her bottom lip and say's.

"Ya know, I have a better idea."

"I think you need an exam, I'll be the Dr and you can be MY patient."

He defiantly wasn't expecting that, but it could be interesting he thought to himself. "What exactly, do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm going to wait outside the room while you get undressed. I want you to put this paper gown on and I will be back in a few minutes."

"When I come back in, you will address me as Dr. Mistress."

"Is that clear enough for you?" as she nods her head and raises her eyebrows.

She leaves the room...

He takes his clothing off and places the paper gown on as instructed... While getting undressed he wonders how on earth she gets him into these unpredictable situations.

Moments later she walks into the exam room, she is wearing only a lab coat, red patent leather 6" spike high heels and a stethoscope. OK, OK... red lipstick.

I can tell from the look in your eyes, you very pleased with my choice of my Dr. attire.

You begin to get flushed as you know now... you're in serious trouble.

There sits her pt. with nothing on but a paper gown, a smile and...black socks? Those damn black socks again, she thought to herself... Gotta love em.

"Good afternoon, I'm Dr. Mistress, what can I do for today."

As she stands, legs shoulder length apart, hands on her hips leaning to one side slightly, with a devilish look in her eyes.

"I 'm not quite sure I'm having a lot of pain in my groin area and I think my gallbladder is giving me fits as well."

"Well, I think we should take a close look and find out exactly what is ailing you."

"Why don't you lie back and let me take a look."

He lies back on the exam table. She notices he put his gown on backwards.

"Did I not tell you for the gown to open in the front?"

"No, Dr. Mistress you didn't."

"Oh, I guess I didn't, we'll just have to work around it."

DAMIT, she thought to herself, she wanted to watch his penis respond as she examined him.

"Let's see here," as she walks to the head of the table. "I'm going to start at your head and work my way down to your toes, I don't want to miss anything."

She begins to run her fingers over his scalp and through his hair. "You have a very nice head, and your curls are very nice as well."

"I don't detect any problems yet, I still need to look everything over....

"Nice eyes, big and bright, very healthy."

"You have great skin." As she gently runs her fingers down his face, admiring his strong masculine features.

"Nice nose, your little uneven naris is quite cute I must say. And your lips are so pink and smooth."

"Stick your tongue out and say aahhhh."

He sticks his tongue out as far as he could, and said "Ahhhh."

"Very nice, and pink."

She leans over and sucks his tongue deep into her mouth and slowly withdrew it, licking her lips.

"Perfect, they don't get any better then that."

I begin to run my fingers across your neck and towards your chest. I have you sit up so I can unveil your torso. I move behind you placing each of my hands on your shoulders and gently sweeping the gown down your arms exposing your very sexy back for me to exam. I run my hands softly and slowly over your back, and tenderly kiss you between your shoulder blades.

"Everything looks marvelous back here."

"Now, lay back and close your eyes."

She starts to move her fingertips in a circular motion around your chest. I can tell you like it. Your eyes are closed, but there's no mistaking the rise in the gown from between your legs. I start to gently pinch your nipples; a moan escapes your lips, as you feel electric pleasure sensations move through your body.

"Do you like that?"

I pinch a little harder; you can feel a tingle in the core of your penis with each pinch of your nipples. I manipulate both of them at the same time, rolling them back and forth between my fingers; your breathing deepens and your moans become louder and more frequent.

"Dr. Mistress,

"Yes."

"That feels incredible."

She leans down and very gently nibbles your nipples and gives each one a little sucking kiss.

"Your nipples appear to be working perfectly, very nice responses."

Making her decent down your torso to your abdomen, rubbing, caressing, and pressing lightly and seductively. I press a little harder, as I can feel what appears to be a lump.

"I feel something there and I feel the need to investigate it more thoroughly."

She moves down to the end of the table, admiring the view of his perfect body lay out before her. I pull the rest of your gown off, exposing your penis that is standing at attention begging to be touched.

"Your penis appears to be in fine working condition, it's nice and big and hard, and so smooth."

"What do you think we should do with it?"

"You're the Dr."

"Yes I am, and you're not going to forget your trip to the Dr.s for quite some time."

I look down at your rigid cock again and notice the abundance of pre cum that has coated your lower abdomen.

"Ah, what is this?" As I run my finger through your clear fluid and bring it to my mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste nectarous."

I run my finger through it again, this time gliding it across your lips. Your tongue eagerly licks your lips clean.

"You taste delicious, don't you?"

I run my finger through once more, this time slicking the top of your penis with your juices, and gently rub soft little circles over your perfect smooth head.

You gasp, as you feel intense quivers start to flow from deep inside as she ran her slicked finger down the length of your cock. You groaned a wordless moan of ecstasy as she gripped you tight and began to slide her hand up before pulling down, squeezing then releasing to slide up again.

"Your penis is very sensitive; it doesn't take you long to cum, does it?"

"Not with someone touching me like that it doesn't."

"HMMM, extremely nice balls, perfect size, I bet they would fit quite nicely in my wet warm mouth."

She bends down and gently kisses the tip of your manhood. She swirls her tongue and mouth around your head, taking you deeper into her wet warm mouth. She starts

Sliding the tip of her tongue in and out of your slit, as she retrieves your pre cum and slicks the length of your cock. Your balls begin to tighten, as your body is desperately seeking relief of the sensory overload that is overcoming you.

She leans down and takes one ever so gingerly into her mouth, suckling one and then the other. Kissing and loving on them as though I'd never have them in my mouth again. This feels so good; you don't want it to end... After licking your balls into a heavenly bliss, she emerges from between your legs, licking her lips.

"Have you had your prostate checked lately?"

"No, do you check those as well?"

"I am today." She says with a smirk on her face, raising her eyebrows.

"Why don't you move down to the end of the table, and let me take a look."

You scoot down to the end of the table.

"Spread your legs nice and wide for the nice Dr.Mistress."

"Very nice."

With a hand on each of your inner thighs, she moves very slowly and teasingly toward your sex, caressing the creases of your legs. You let out a sigh as your cock twitches with each stroke of her hand.

"I want you to let your legs fall apart."

You relax them and let them fall. She nibbles up your leg, biting the bottom of your butt cheek,and you moan uncontrollably as my wet tongue finds its way to your opening. Licking little soft circles at first and then long drawn out strokes, Repeating my actions until I feel you accept my tongue inside of you... so naughty.

Each probe of my tongue produced a sigh of contentment and pure ecstasy magnified by the intense waves of pleasure breaking over your body. She senses your ready to cum and eases up.

She found a tube of K-Y and generously lubed her fingers, she then placed it on your entrance, smearing it around until your anus was nice and covered.

She slowly began tracing the ring of your anus out again and again, knowing full well he affect it would have on you. As you relax my finger eases inside of you in search of your magical button...

She soon found what she was looking for, rubbing it gently, and making your cock twitch rhythmically.

Your cock is magnificent. I don't think I've ever seen it this hard before.

My probing caused a desire for more depth; you begin moving your hips back and forth as your ass suckles my finger.

You are not surprised when you feel my hot breath against you. I begin sucking on your perineum, stimulating your penis that is deep inside of you. My fingertips brush across your scrotum as my other hand grips you tightly as you fuck my hand while I rub your secret spot hidden deep inside of you.

I ease another finger in; you begin to whimper as the girth of my two fingers is almost too much for you.

"Beg me, to fuck you deeper or I'll put another one inside of you!"

I press on your gland with a little more pressure, back and forth, small slow strokes.

"Dr. Mistress?"

"Yes, my little patient. What is it that you want?"

"Will you please fuck me slow and hard?" you say with the utmost urgency in your voice.

"I couldn't think of anything I'd like to do more."

I press myself to your body, maximizing our contact.

I begin to stroke you in sync with my fingers inside of you. I soon sense you're ready to cum, so I withdraw my fingers slowly as I encase the head of your cock in my other hand and begin to stroke just the very tip with more pressure. The pleasures your body is feeling are overwhelming. I've kept you right on the edge of ecstasy, not allowing you to slip over the cliff into a superhuman orgasm...Not yet

You reach out and feel my soft wetness as you run your finger between my soaked lips. I gasp as you lightly probe my pussy, bringing my juices to my clit and teasing me with your skilled fingers.

I forgot all about the exam. All I want to do is please you now; I strip my lab coat off, leaving my high heels on. I have you get back up on the table.

Dejavu, I think to myself, we've been here before.

I lay myself atop of you passionately kissing you and running my hands through your curls...I love your curls...Our skin feels so good together.

Your hands running wild, exploring every inch of my body. You look at me and say

"I want to cum inside you."

"Oh, you are. You're not getting away this time."

"I want to taste you first." He says.

He gestures her to sit on his face.

I inched my way up, straddling my wet flesh over your face, tantalizing close to your mouth. You grab me around my waist and pull me down onto your waiting lips.

I feel that familiar touch of you as you guide your tongue over my outer lips and then teasing open my inner lips quickly find my clit.

I sighed repeatedly with pleasure as you teased my clit with the tip of your tongue and then lapped at the length of my opening before finding your way back to my clit, repeating your skillful actions.

I panted as the pleasure started to wash over me in waves that made my body shiver.

Plunging your tongue deep inside of me and twisting it around before retracting it, then circling my clit slowly and tracing the folds of my flesh with the tip of your finger, teasing the opening of my vagina.

You sense my orgasm is near. You wrap your lips around my swollen lips and probe your tongue inside of me while your nose stimulates my clit.

I almost scream as you lick me slowly but forcibly. My hips begin thrusting against your face, as the intensity of my orgasm increases.

Electric pulses percolated from deep within my clit. I couldn't hold back any longer

I cried out softly as my body convulsed repeatedly as you have brought me to ecstasy once more. As your tongue penetrates me, tasting that which you created making sure not to waste a single drop. My muscles contracted on your tongue. You kept it there until my orgasm subsided; you then kissed my glistening lips and pull me down so I'm lying beside you.

I had almost forgotten how skilful your tongue was.

I was now ready to feel you inside of me. You tenderly kiss me as you position yourself on top of me. My legs part for you, I guide your cock to my waiting love hole. You stroke your cock up and down the center of my wet slit, lubricating the tip with my juices before you sink into my silky folds, penetrating me with just the head of your penis.

I hear you sigh, as your length disappeared between my legs. I felt you fill me with your pleasing, pulsating hot flesh. I whimper as you stretch me to the limit.

With you deep inside me, I allowed myself a sigh; almost a relief, to be so fulfilled once again.

As always, you were in no hurry to simply pound me to climax. You wrap your arms around me, holding me tight.

I feel you pulling me more open from behind and slide another half inch inside of me.

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"Yes it does."

I feel the first strokes of your cock moving in and out of me as the fires of our passion ignite once again, right between my thighs.

I could feel the rim of your head as it rubbed up and down the walls of my vagina. Thrusting long and slow, withdrawing to the point of almost slipping out of me and then plunging deeply through my hot wet slit. You placed a hand on either side of my face and passionately kissed me as you pumped your cock inside of me.

You're breathing deepened; I heard it and felt it as you gently kiss my neck. I knew your excitement was building at a similar rate as mine. Your hand moved down between our bodies and found my clit and began massaging it. I moaned involuntary as you rubbed my clit swirling it with the juices we created between my legs.

"Are you ready for me to cum?"

You whispered into my ear as you thrust slow and deep inside of me.

"Yes."

Feeling your hand pick up momentum, swirling faster around my clit as your breathing becomes punctuated by small grunts.

As I feel myself tipping over the edge into my own orgasm, I hear you exhale loudly and feel your cock fill me to total capacity as you start to cum.

Your warm fluid was all I needed.

High-voltage nerve tingles engulfed my body as you're cum flushed deep inside of me, sending me into another incredible orgasm.

As our orgasms subsided and you're cum started to run out of me around my thigh, we slowly caught our breath. You stayed inside of me and held me tight, as our incredible post- orgasmic euphoria filled the room.

We lay there for awhile, snuggling and kissing before I had to leave.

I lay in bed that night smiling as images from earlier drifted through my mind.

Until next time my secret lover...