Secret Nudists and a Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers

"Matthew! Are you out of the shower?" called Baoqing from downstairs. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Shit... I stashed the book under my shirt and zipped up my jacket. I darted out of the room and met Baoqing on the stairs. "Oh, hello Keira. Did you speak with Matthew?"

"Ya, I did, thanks, but I have to go now, sorry bye!" I rambled, hurrying down the steps and back home.

Once I got home, the first thing I did was open up the diary. Well, truthfully, the first thing I did was get out my vibrator and ravage myself while thinking about Matthew... His total naivety about his own nudity, the way he hadn't even noticed it or the effect he had on me. Was he a nudist, or just a ditz? I masturbated furiously, imagining a scene in my mind.

Matthew and I were at a nude beach, both of us revealed to the world and each other, even my always-hidden petite cocoa breasts were left bared to the sunshine, feeling perfectly secure in Matthew's strong arms, nuzzling my cheek against his broad, hairy chest... His soft, thick cock pressed gently, tenderly against my thighs. His innocent, amber eyes looked only at me, ignoring the dozens of other naked bodies surrounding us, as though only he and I existed in the whole world. My heart fluttered beneath my breasts and I blushed bright red from his body so close to me.

"Are you alright, Keira?" he asked, oblivious to his effect. (I had decided to make him both a nudist and a ditz for this particular fantasy...)

"I am, thank you," I replied, pressing my hardened nipples against him, their hard tips grazing against his chest, feeling his cock growing into my thigh, getting hard and stiff against me, throbbing urgently just bare inches from my waiting, moistening pussy. "Oooh," I cooed, feeling his lengthening manhood. "Mmm, you feel like you could use some help, though..."

"Right here? Right now?" he asked, hesitant, yet excited. We were surrounded by beachgoers. Dozens of men and women were sunbathing, walking, and swimming around us.

I pushed him onto the towel and straddled him. "Right here. Right now." I took his firm, throbbing cock in my hands, guiding it between my wet, swollen lips.

The people around us stopped and stared. A whole crowd circled around us, watching our every move, wishing they were us, wishing they were so bold and so brave, envying us, wanting to be us. Men got hard and began to stroke themselves, women's pussies moistened as they rubbed.

His thick hardness filled me up. It was huge inside me. I rode him slowly, gently, afraid of hurting myself while impaled upon his shaft. I rocked back and forth, savoring the feeling of him throbbing within me. Matthew moaned beneath me, his own pleasure building with mine. I could feel my orgasm coming. I began to wildly caress my body, my chest, my nipples, while I thrust the vibrator in and out of my pussy as quickly as I could. I closed my eyes tightly, tilted my head back, and screamed in ecstasy as waves of pleasure shot through my body, wrapping me in a blanket of sweet sensations. From the tips of my fingers and toes all the way to my heart, it felt as though I were being shocked with electricity. Slowly, the waves subsided, and I was left satiated, wet, and exhausted.

Satisfied, I turned my attentions towards the diary. I wiped my hands, opened it to a page near the beginning, and began to read.

June 20, 2010

Cara Diary,

I believe I have met someone who shall become important to me. Let me call him Adeodatus, for he truly is like a gift from god. You cannot imagine what a beam of sunlight this is for me. I have always known I did not have a plethora of friends, but until now, I do not believe I truly realized how alone I was, but now, at this moment of darkness, I have found a companion.

Adeodatus... He is wonderful. Intelligent, handsome, funny, caring... We only met a few days ago, but I feel our minds have been in communication for years. He really gets me. I can really be sincere with him. I know I can be a hard person to be around. I think I use snark and sarcasm as ways to express myself without opening up, but with him, I can open up and be sincere.

Imagine, me, going on like this, as though I were my little sister. I can hardly believe it. But maybe it is not so bad to act this way every so often.

Wow, I didn't realize Baoqing had, well, emotions. I wondered who Adeodatus was. I hoped it was just a code-name, because if that was someone's real name, well, it sucked to be them. I flipped ahead a bit and kept reading.

November 1, 2010

Cara Diary,

Adeodatus and I are official! I suppose we've been a de facto couple for months, but I confess, I enjoy being de jure as well. It came at a good time, too. I have been under quite a bit of stress lately. Grad school has been rough lately, and Adeodatus is the only one to whom I can vent.

Potential is the worst cage of all. All my life, my mother, my father, teachers, everyone, they have always said, "You have so much potential, you could do anything." I do not want to do anything. I want to sit with my books and idly read and study the Classics and perhaps write a paper every so often when the mood takes me. I do not want to be great, nor famous, nor rich beyond what I need. And yet no one will believe that I might possibly want a simple life of idle philosophy. No, everyone pushes me, pushes me towards my potential that they all see so clearly.

Ah, but enough complaining. As for Adeodatus and I, we attended a Halloween party yesterday that a friend of the family was hosting. As you might well imagine, a few people went without costumes altogether, but most people dressed up. Adeodatus and I went as Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. There is something unfathomably sexy about a man who looks good in a skirt. And knowing he was authentically commando underneath, well, you can only imagine where my thoughts tended that night. And I made sure he knew I was lacking underwear as well. Of course, with as thin as my top was, I am quite certain everyone was aware. I have to admit, he looked rather comical, trying to hide a raging hard-on in a short, red skirt. Oh, I teased him to no end. He almost went off right there at the party. I shall have to draw him in that costume later.

But enough about his eager manhood, at the very end of the party, he told me that lots of people had told him how authentic our costumes looked. And then he said, "But shouldn't we be totally authentic? Caesar and Cleopatra were a couple...right?" I almost shrieked out loud!

I softly replied, "Yes, they were."

He answered back, "Well, how about we follow their example, then?" I could only nod. I did not trust myself to speak. After the party I gave him quite the reward, per os, more ferarum, per anum, oh, he enjoyed himself indeed, and after three rounds we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I fanned myself a bit. Maybe I would need another round with my toys if the whole diary was this steamy. I imagined teasing a nice, muscular, olive-skinned Roman who was wearing only a skirt. Oh how vulnerable, how exposed he'd be... If his cock rose the slightest, it'd be immediately visible as a large bulge under his skirt. And what easy access! I could just get down on my knees, flip up his skirt, and service him in seconds... Lucky Baoqing, and lucky Adeodatus...

I skipped ahead a bit further and kept on.

April 22, 2011

Cara Diary,

Things have been a little rough lately between Adeodatus and me. He enjoys our being girlfriend and boyfriend, but I feel he may be uncomfortable with our other titles. He cares far more about what people think of him than I do. I wish he could be happy with his own opinion of himself and my opinion of him. Whose else's matters? But alas, I cannot convince him to simply ignore the rest of the world.

What will I do if he leaves? I have enjoyed having a confidant, a companion, an Atticus, and I am unwilling to return to my former isolation. Can we be friends after we break-up? I know him well, I think he will want us to be friends, and closer than friends, but will it be that easy, that simple? Ah, this is the Hedgehog's Dilemma, indeed, I feel it now clearly for the first time.

I suppose there is nothing for it but to slog onwards. If you would be loved, love and be lovable. I shall endeavor to do both.

Man, I felt kinda bad for reading her diary. I'd have to try to make it up to her. I wondered what the most recent entry was and flipped to it.

June 14, 2011

Cara Diary,

Es hat passiert. I suppose it is true, that neither good nor bad lasts forever, but could it not have lasted a little longer? Adeodatus has abandoned me. Well, I suppose that is a tad melodramatic, but is it not worse that I shall see him so often? We will be friends and more, but would it better for us to be absent from each other's lives, at least until my heart can heal? Can it heal? It has never been wounded thusly. I do not know, to be honest.

I tried to persuade him, I tried to seduce him, and although his body gave in, his mind was adamant. To be fair, I do not believe he wants it either. But I suppose society has pushed against him for so long he has forgotten how to push back. If only he would let me help him press, if only he would realize he can ignore the rest of the world. We only need each other. Who else's opinions can enter our sphere?

I shall persevere and attempt to recover my lost love. I shall be more affectionate, give up smoking, anything I can do that might reignite that spark within his heart. I know he still desires me. All I need to do is make him desire me more than he fears the world.

I closed the book and set it down quietly. I wished I could help her. But, still, I had to find out more about her. She had mentioned drawing her lover, and she had all those sketches around her room. Maybe she could use a model...

The next day, I went over to Baoqing's house and knocked on the door. After a delay, she opened it with her usual expression of irritation. "Yes?"

"Hey Baoqing, um..." I should have planned out what I was going to say a bit better. How did you offer yourself to be drawn? I guess I might as well just go for it. "Um, Matthew told me yesterday that you were a really good artist, and I was wondering if you'd draw me sometime so I could keep it?"

She smiled. "Matthew said that? He always is so complimentary... Well, I suppose I could draw you. Is it alright if we do it in a Classical style?"

"Um, sure, yea, whatever. That sounds good."

"Perfect. Let us do it at your house, if that is alright. I do not want Matthew to walk in on us."

"Sounds fine to me," I said. The better to interrogate you about him...

"Let me grab my things and we can begin," she said, gently closing the door as she went to get her supplies. A minute or two later, the door opened up again, revealing Baoqing holding a bag of supplies, a canvas, and an easel. We walked over together and set up in my room.

Baoqing took two chess pieces out of her bag and handed them to me. She finished setting up and looked at me in expectation. ""What are the chess pieces for?" I asked.

"I want to draw you as Caissa, the goddess of chess," Baoqing responded.

"There's a goddess of chess? Huh. So now what? How should I pose?"

"Well you are currently a little overdressed for a traditional goddess."

"What do goddesses traditionally wear?"

"Only a smile, darling, only a smile," she replied with a smirk.

Her sentence sunk into my mind. She wanted me to pose nude? I could feel my heart thundering inside my chest. Could I do it? Was it really so bad? It was like being at the gym, right? I got naked in front of girls there all the time in the locker room. Of course, no one was drawing me, making a permanent copy of my naked body forever and ever... "Umm...do I have to?"

She sighed as though wearing clothes was some extravagant request. "Oh come on, Keira. If it will make you more comfortable, I shall wear the same as you." I stood in stunned silence as she began to strip matter-of-factly, pulling off her sky blue shirt and lying it on the floor, revealing her pale, petite breasts. I watched while she wiggled out of her jeans and panties, kicking them to the side. The only thing she kept on was the black ribbon around her neck.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed. Her soft, luxurious black hair hung down over her breasts, hiding them almost entirely, though her pink nipples poked through. Her hips were a bit wide, but she had beautifully muscled thighs. Her face still looked a little severe, almost like Matthew's when he wasn't smiling, but she had a very elegant, almost regal, look to her, with her high cheekbones and haughty eyes.

"Do you feel more comfortable now?" she asked, still as though I was unreasonably attached to being clothed.

"Ya, a little," I honestly replied. If she were naked, it wasn't that weird for me to be naked, right? And it was just the two of us, after all. I took a deep breath and stripped, my eyes closed tightly until everything was off.

I exhaled deeply. Well, this wasn't so bad. "How's this?" I asked Baoqing.

"Good," she replied, "but hold up the chess pieces I gave you over your nipples."

I did as she said, pressing the cold plastic gently against my hardening nipples. It actually felt kind of good to have Baoqing studying me, watching me... I could feel my loins tingling. Oh no no no, don't get wet now, Keira.

"Are you alright?" Baoqing asked, looking up from her drawing.

"I'm fine. Really, really fine. So, um, how's the drawing coming along?"

"Wonderfully. Thank you for agreeing to be my model. I enjoy drawing people so much, but it can be hard to find someone willing to pose for me."

Well maybe if you didn't make them strip you'd have an easier time... "Glad to help, Baoqing. So how are you enjoying the new place?"

"It is sufficient. I have yet to meet many people here, but most of my acquaintances are from college anyway. I do enjoy the pool and hot tub, though. I just adore the water. Matthew does too..."

"Oh ya? Does he like to go for a dip often?" I asked, wondering what information I could extract from her.

"We swim together all the time. The pool is still a bit chilly, though, which can be a bit of an inconvenience when swimming with boys, if you catch my meaning."

"The water's a tad nippy, you mean?" I said, smiling.

She smirked, "Exactly. Of course, the cold water affects boys in a way I find much more amusing, so I suppose it is a trade-off."

"Ya, I'd rather have hard nipps than shrinkage. Although it can be sorta cute when it's all shrunk up and small. Just needs a little nursing back to health, a bit of TLC. Have you tried a thicker swimsuit top? Might keep boys from staring too much."

"Well to be honest, I do not-"

The door opened. Both of us turned to look at the intruder.

Rico stood there, staring at the sight before him. His eyes were bolted open, his jaw had dropped in shock. I dropped the pieces and tried to hide myself, using one arm to cover my petite breasts, and my other hand to hide my bare, soft pussy. The pieces clanging against the floor were the only sound. I looked to Baoqing for some sort of direction.

"Oh, hello. My name is Baoqing," she said, calmly introducing herself.

"Uh, hi," stammered Rico, his eyes darting from Baoqing to me and back. "I'm Rico, Keira's brother. Um, what are you guys doing?"

"I was drawing your sister. Would you like to assist us?" she explained, brushing her hair behind her shoulders, revealing her chest to my brother.

His eyes were locked on Baoqing's bare chest, her revealed nipples jutting out proudly towards my hypnotized brother. "Sure," he said, although I was certain he would agree to anything Baoqing asked him to do right then.

"Do you mind if your brother helps, Keira?" she asked me.

"Um, no, I guess not," I replied. I mean, he was just my brother. We had bathed together as children. Was it really so bad if he saw me naked now? I relaxed a bit, baring my pussy, but continuing to hold up my small, delicate breasts. I could feel my nipples poking against my palms. But were they hard from the cold or from the arousal I felt from being watched so intently?

"Rico, stand behind your sister, and pick up those chess pieces on the ground," she ordered. After he did so, she instructed him, "Now hold the pieces in front of Keira's nipples. Keira, relax yourself a bit more. Now we can get a much more natural pose out of you."

I lowered my trembling arms, and Rico gently placed the pieces over my breasts. He was pressing against my back and I could hear his heavy breathing. Baoqing must be having quite the effect on him, I thought to myself. Baoqing continued drawing, and slowly, my heart stopped pounding like a drum, and I managed to relax again.

But after a few minutes, I felt something pressing against my backside, urgently, eagerly. I gasped. I wished I could reach back and squeeze the bulge pushing against me. I wanted to be sure, and to be honest, I wanted to feel it. Was Rico hard? What else could it be?

I leaned back gently. His manhood's pressure was firm and unrelenting against me. His fingertips were only a centimeter away from my breasts. I bit my lower lip, trying to restrain my thoughts. I wonder whether he knew I could feel him... He felt so rigid, so firm, so thick and long...I clenched my eyes, trying to squeeze the thoughts away.

"Finished!" announced Baoqing.

Thank god, I silently prayed. Rico removed his hands and we walked over to her easel. It was a good drawing of me. She had left Rico out entirely, and given me an ethereal, divine look. The two chess pieces floated just over my nipples, affording me my only modesty. It was a beautiful sketch of me, but I sadly realized I wouldn't be able to share it with anyone. "Thanks, Baoqing. It looks great," I said.

"Ya, it's really lifelike," piped in Rico, staring down at Baoqing's chest and lap.

"Thank you," Baoqing said, handing the drawing to me. "Thanks again for being my model, Keira. We shall have to do this again sometime. Maybe you can model as well, Rico."

"Ya, sure," I said. "I had fun." I just wish Rico hadn't interrupted us. I bet I could have found out something good. But, I remembered, her window faced the water tower... "I guess I'll see you later, then, Baoqing."

"Sure," she said, putting her clothes back on and her stuff away. I got dressed myself and walked her out to the door, while Rico walked off, an obvious bulge present in his tight jeans. He must be ready to explode, watching Baoqing naked for so long.

I walked back inside and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Rico, his pants around his ankles, at the toilet. His hand was rapidly stroking his shaft, his head tilted back in pleasure. When he heard the door open, he turned and faced me, holding up his free hand. "Close the door! Don't look!" he yelled.

Too late.

My eyes dropped to his cock. Its thick length was red, he looked moments from ejaculating everywhere. If I had walked in a few seconds later... I closed the door and rested against it, blushing furiously. I gave myself a second to make sure my voice wouldn't cracked when I yelled through the door, "That's gross, bro! Do it in your room! You owe me one, or I'm coming back in there," I warned.

"Anything! What do you want?"

"You're gonna help me do some surveillance tonight," I told him, thinking about the water tower, and wondering whether I could find my own binoculars. But first...I had to take care of my own urges. Having the two of them watch me nude, being the center of their attention, my body on display for everyone, well, it was too much to resist. I ran to my room and locked the door, getting out my toy from the sock drawer.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers