Secret Nudists and a Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers

That night, Rico and I climbed up the water tower. I handed him a pair of binoculars and got out my own, and settled down to watch. I could see right into Baoqing's room. I smiled, proud of myself for thinking of this. Now I could just watch them and see whether or not they were nudists. "Can you see the house, Rico?" I asked.

"Ya. What are we looking for?"

"You'll know if we see it. Trust me."

We crouched and watched silently, except for Rico's whining, for about twenty minutes before the lights turned on in Baoqing's room.

She was nude.

Almost. She was still wearing her black, silk choker. Her skin was like porcelain. Her breasts were perfectly formed petite mounds, tipped with rose nipples. She closed her door and sat down at the desk, turning on her computer.

"Wow," whispered Rico next to me.

She had to be a nudist...but she was alone...maybe she just got out of the shower, like Matthew had... Better to keep watching, I convinced myself, my pussy prickling and tingling as it began to moisten while I watched. She was relaxing nude, bare, exposed... My hand traveled down to my crotch and began to rub my pussy through my jeans. Just the sight of her, going about her day, doing normal things completely naked, it drove me wild... I felt bad watching her like this, but that guilt was nothing compared to the erupting arousal within me.

After a few minutes on the computer, she stood up, opened the door and called to someone. Matthew walked up to the doorway, also nude. I gasped in surprised delight. Those muscles, those broad shoulders, that cock...even from this distance I could make out its thick length, rock hard, a deep red... I wondered whether he had just been masturbating... That was going to be embarrassing to explain to his sister...I wondered whether she noticed, whether she knew, whether she would tease him about it, mock him for his lack of self-control...

In my excitement, I almost missed it. They were both naked together! There was only one solution...they must be nudists! I knew it! The two of them hugged tenderly before they walked out of sight, holding hands. I felt a twinge of envy at the sight.

I suddenly became aware of a soft, sliding noise by my side. I dropped my binoculars and looked to my side.

My brother was masturbating.

I stared, frozen in place. He was still watching the house through his binoculars, unaware of his surroundings. His pants were unzipped, his manhood out. It was long and thick, curving up slightly, pointing towards the stars. His head was large, bulging out beyond his shaft. His hand flew up and down his dick, a blur, as he pleasured himself. I was unable to speak, unable to move, all I could do was watch as my brother stroked his throbbing, swollen cock. I had had no idea what my little brother had been packing all these years... I had to hold my wrist to keep my hand from joining in. I glanced back at the house and noticed another room with a light on.

Putting on my binoculars again, I looked into the second room, and saw Matthew's other sister, Eva, masturbating naked on her bead. She was wiry, almost thin. Her black hair was wild, as though she had lost a fight with a gentle lawnmower and his little brother paint can. Her hair had streaks of red, blue, and purple shooting through it. It was short, barely past her chin, and almost anime-ishly spikey. Her pussy was bald. I thought her breasts looked big when she had clothes on. Two macromastic melons bounced hypnotically as her body convulsed and quivered in the throes of orgasm.

Her pussy was facing towards the window, as though she knew the show she was giving to us. Her massive, firm breasts jiggled as she bucked her hips, desperate to get her dildo deeper and deeper inside her. Her legs were split wide, one hand was rubbing her clit while the other was thrusting the vibrator inside of her. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, her lips parted, her head tilted back. I could only imagine the pleasure she was giving herself. No wonder Rico was unable to maintain his self-control... I could feel my own pussy growing hot and wet.

I lowered the binoculars again as I heard Rico's moans grow louder and louder. He was panting deeply. His cock was a turgid red, almost purple, and I saw a pearly drop of precum leak out of his cock and roll down his massive, eager shaft. I licked my lips hungrily. I clenched my thighs together, savoring the feeling.

"Rico..." I said hesitantly, afraid he'd stop, but I had to say something. After all, it was wrong to be feeling this way about my little, well, make that big brother's cock...god it was huge...how did he fit that thing in his pants?

Heh, but it turns out, it's not a good idea to distract a guy about to go off...

He was startled by my voice and almost lost his balance. He dropped his binoculars and seemed to fall in slow motion... His body twisted, his cock pointed at me, and that was when he came.

Thick, white, hot, sticky jets of cum arced through the air towards me. The first hit my face, splattering across my cheeks and eyes. The next spurt went straight into my mouth, open from the shock, and I instinctively swallowed. It was warm and thick. It was almost sweet, with just the slightest tinge of saltiness. It was delicious. He gushed cum onto my shirt before his cock finally emptied, content and flaccid now that it had been spent.

We sat there silently, breathing heavily, staring at each other for a few seconds before I finally wiped his cum off my face. Unable to resist, I gently sucked his essence off my finger, savoring his flavor.

"Guess you got over-excited, huh Rico? Man, can't keep it in your pants..."

He blushed. "I just got really into it. Watching her jill off...well, you know..."

"Well you made a mess of my shirt," I complained.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, leaning in, wiping my breasts as he tried to get off his semen, before he realized just where he was rubbing. "Oh, um, sorry again..."

"No, um, it's...it's OK. Just, get it all off, OK?"

"Sure," he said, dutifully taking a tissue out of his pocket and softly caressing my chest as he wiped away his cum. I looked away, avoiding his eyes, while I relished the dutiful attention he was paying to my chest. My pussy was aching. I hadn't had sex for almost a year. Maybe it wouldn't be so wrong to-NO, no, Keira, stop these thoughts right now.

I looked down at Rico. His wet, messy manhood was still exposed, hanging out of his open fly. "Oh geez, Rico, do I have to help you with everything? You're lucky I'm such a patient big sister." My hands slightly trembling, I gently took him into my hands and pushed his penis back into his boxers, lingering a little, marveling at the difference between the eight inch behemoth it had just been and this tiny, vulnerable manhood I was now cradling. Rico bit his lip. I could see him struggling not to enjoy it. I zipped him up slowly and licked my hands clean, my tongue caressing my palms before I suckled his semen off my fingertips.

"Well, I think we've seen enough tonight...let's head home, Rico. You ready?"

"Ya, sure. Let's go, sis."

The next morning I marched over to Matthew's house and knocked on the door, eager to confront him. I banged on the door and minutes later, was greeted by his quizzical face.

"Hey Keira, what's up?"

"I know about you and your sisters, Matthew!"

"What?! Who told you? Look, there's nothing wrong with it..."

"Don't try to deny you're nudists, I've seen the evidence with my own eyes."

He paused and blinked, clearly stunned by so direct an accusation. "Oh, damn, you found me out, Keira. I should have known I couldn't keep it secret from you." We stood there, staring at each other in silence. "But, um, why did you bother finding that out?"

I stopped and thought. Why had I bothered finding it out? OK, so now I knew some pictures online were of Matthew and Baoqing, but, well, I had gotten a lot better view of both of them. What I said next surprised me, but when I searched my feelings, I knew it to be true.

"I want to try it out. With you. Let me be a nudist with you," I blurted out, feeling my cheeks burn. "I mean, I don't want to see you naked or anything, I just want to see what it's like. And, and if you don't let me, I'll tell everyone about you!"

He held up his hands in mock surrender and laughed. "Okay, okay, you can try it out with us. How about you come over before dinner and eat with us and we'll hang out around the pool? It's looking to be a hot one today."

"Sure, that's...acceptable. Just remember our deal, Matthew," I warned, walking back home, half in shock that I had just agreed to strip naked in front of Matthew and his family. I wondered what I was getting myself into... Would I be able to go through with it?

I wondered what to wear. Should I bring a swimsuit? I didn't have to try nudism all at once, did I? Surely I could go little by little... Maybe if I brought a lot of layers, it'd be easier...or should I just go all in and show up naked at the door? I settled for bringing a skimpy salmon bikini. At least it would give me a few more pieces to hold on to if I were feeling bashful.

I headed over around 6 o'clock and knocked hesitantly on the door, still a bit afraid. Sure, Baoqing and Rico had seen me naked in the last few days, but they were a girl and my brother. Now strange guys were going to be seeing the girls. But still, I couldn't back out now, and despite how nervous I was, I was much more intrigued and, I'll admit it, aroused.

The door opened, revealing a naked man before me. "Hi, I'm David, Matthew's father. He told me you'd be joining us tonight," he said, holding out his hand welcomingly. My eyes dropped, scanning his whole body. He was in his late forties or early fifties, but still muscular, with only a bit of paunch to show his age. His hair was brown, short, and beginning to gray, but he still had a full head of hair. His forehead was a little wrinkled, and he had a few lines around his mouth, but they only made him look distinguished. He had a bit of stubble on his face and rugged features. His noise was a little large, and his eyes were a deep, piercing blue. His chest was hairy and broad, almost the same as Matthew's had been. His skin was a healthy tan; he obviously spent a lot of time outdoors, and judging from his body, he spent it working hard.

My eyes wandered further down to his manhood. Well, that was pretty definitive proof the family was nudist, if I had needed anymore. It hung long and low, relaxed and content, like a satisfied old soldier who had accomplished all he had needed to long ago. It was circumcised and thick, with a dense bush of dark pubic hair.

"Hello?" David asked again, trying to get my attention back to his eyes.

"Oh, sorry," I said. "Ya, I'm Keira. It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for having me."

"Oh don't worry, we're glad to have you," he said, walking me inside, his strong arm around my shoulders and he guided me towards the kitchen. "Dinner's not quite ready yet, so you'll have to wait a bit, but you can chat with the kids while ya wait." He sat me down and went over the stove with a woman I assumed was his wife, who turned around to greet me.

"Hello Keira! It's so nice to finally meet our neighbors!" she said, giving me a tight hug. Luckily she was wearing an apron, keeping things from being too awkward, but nevertheless, her heavy breasts against my chest was a bit more than I was comfortable with just yet. Especially since it was obvious she was wearing nothing but an apron, giving me a perfect view of acres of cleavage. So that's where Eva got her chest from... She pulled back and introduced herself: "I'm Yunwen, Matthew's step-mom."

"Nice to meet you." She wore her dark hair in a long ponytail. Her eyes were black, and she had a long, friendly face. She lacked Baoqing's imperious cheekbones, and like a more zaftig Eva. Her skin was a gorgeous peach-yellow, and although I knew she must be about David's age, she looked like she was in her thirties. She was a little thick, but in a maternal way. Her hips were wide and her bosom was enormous. I was surprised it could be contained by that teeny, tiny red apron. Her breasts constantly threatened to pour over the neckline and expose themselves, but I had to admit, it was a teasingly erotic look. I made a note to buy myself an apron like that when I had a boyfriend to cook for.

Matthew, Baoqing, and Eva were sitting at the table, where I joined them. I sat down next to Matthew, across from his step-sisters. "I thought you were going to try out nudism, Keira?" Matthew asked sardonically.

"Well, I decided I'd try it out bit by bit," I explained.

"Just pretend someone is drawing you," suggested Baoqing with a smile. "It worked well the other day."

"You posed for Baoqing?" asked Matthew. "How come no one showed me this drawing?"

"We didn't want you getting overexcited," said Eva. "We all know how easily Mattie gets hard... Really, we need a bucket of cold water around here sometimes..."

Matthew squirmed in his lap, but couldn't find anything to defend himself with. Yep, definitely siblings... "I guess not wearing a shirt is OK..." I ventured, slowly removing my shirt, revealing my black bra underneath. I could tell Matthew was trying to cast sideline glances down my cleavage, but I didn't feel that exposed. I'm sure it helped that everyone else was nude, so it was a little hard to feel overexposed. I glanced towards Matthew's lap, and noted with delight that his manhood was rousing itself, beginning to lengthen and grow. My, I guess I had an effect on him...

I bit my lip. Well, if he was enjoying it so much, I thought to myself... "Maybe I'll go topless for now, and see how that feels," I said.

"You are quite brave for your first time," commented Baoqing.

"Ya, I'm proud of ya," chimed in Eva.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, reached behind me, and undid the clasp of my bra. I felt the fabric fall off my chest. My cheeks and chest felt like they were on fire. I could hear my heart thundering beneath my breasts. My teeth tingled. I was sure it was obvious how embarrassed I was. I desperately wanted to reach up and cover myself, but no, I was determined to ride this out. I opened my eyes, and...no one really cared.

No one was staring, not even Matthew. They were looking me in the eyes as though nothing was out of the ordinary. Then again, for them, nothing was. All my worries suddenly seemed so silly. I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. It actually felt kind of nice.

We chatted for a while longer, my awareness of my own nudity vanishing. After a while, Yunwen and David brought out buffalo chicken wraps, and for dessert, they served this delicious coconut-flavored rice with mangoes on the side. It was heavenly. "Can you give me the recipe for this stuff, Yunwen?" I asked in between deep, gobbling bites of rice.

She giggled. "Of course, hon. It's Matthew's favorite, too. Maybe he can teach you to cook it... So, how does your first foray into nudism feel, Keira?"

I looked down at my topless chest and immediately felt my teeth begin to tingle once again. I was just glad I still had my pants at least. "Well, it's still a bit embarrassing," I confessed. "Was it embarrassing for you, when you started?" I asked Matthew.

"No, I was fine with it," he boasted.

"Liar!" squealed Eva. "You are such a liar! You blushed like a beet the first time you saw Bao and me, and you were hard 24/7! Wasn't he, Bao?"

"He was quite afflicted, as I recall. Do you remember how shy he was when you first pointed it out?" answered Baoqing.

"Mhm! And, and and and, what about that time we ran into Nina, Matty!" continued Eva.

"Oh I remember that story," bubbled Yunwen.

"She doesn't want to hear that story, mom," said Matthew.

"I want to hear that story," I said, certain it would be interesting from Matthew's reaction.

"I'll tell it!" cheered Eva as Matthew groaned and hid his face in his hands. "Well, we were at a nude beach about a month after I met Matty, and we were just hanging out, and I was giving Matty a backrub, when this girl calls out to us.

"So she comes over, and it's one of Matty's classmates. What was her name, Nina? Well, she was at the beach, too, and she was nude, and you should have seen Matty. He was so red, and he could barely look her in the face, not to mention how big his dick got from looking at her..."

"It didn't help that you were pressing your tits against my back and whispering dirty comments in my ear, Eva," Matthew countered.

"I never said I didn't, I'm just saying what I saw, and what I saw was a great, big, raging stiffie for little miss Nina. Whatever happened with her? Did she want to kiss you after seeing the effect she had on Matty Jr?"

"Shut up, Eva," Matthew said, "nothing happened."

"Now, now, you two, get along," said David. "Sorry about that, Keira. We've got a boisterous brood, right honey?" he asked Yunwen, nuzzling her cheek like a 14 year old with his first girlfriend.

"That's right, sugarbear," she replied, rubbing his tummy, her hand beginning to drift downwards before she remembered herself and kept it PG. "Want to help me do the dishes?"

"Gladly," he said, kissing his wife on the cheek and helping her bring the dishes up to the sink. "How about you go for a swim?" David suggested.

"I have to watch something, actually," said Eva. "But I bet Matthew would be willing to show her the pool."

"Sure," he said. "Is that OK, Keira?" I nodded, and we walked into the backyard together. It was gorgeous.

The pool was large and deep, with a gradually deepening floor. The liner was a brilliant Caribbean turquoise. Around the pool's border were roughly-hewn stones and bamboo, which completely obscured the fence from their side. In one corner, raised above the rest of the pool, was a hot tub, large enough for the whole family. "Wow," I gasped when I saw it.

"Ya, it's pretty nice, huh?" said Matthew. "So, um..." he paused, looking me up and down. "What are you gonna swim in?"

"I brought a bikini," I said, "Don't worry. What about you?"

"Just the buff," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's a lot more comfortable. If you change your mind, you're welcome to join me."

"I'll try the swimsuit first," I said. I wasn't super thrilled about having rock hard nipples in front of Matthew just yet. I hoped my bikini would cover them well enough. "I'll just go inside quick and change," I explained. "I'll meet you out there, OK?"

I scurried back inside and changed into the pink bikini I had brought, studying myself in the mirror. It was weird to think that my bikini was less revealing than what I had worn before. My breasts were covered by thin, tiny triangles, only about three fingers wide at the base, hiding everything important, but leaving the rest of my chest bare. It would have been a dangerous top, prone to popping off, had I been better endowed, but at my size, it was a delicious tease for every male beachgoer, and a constant source of amusement as I watched guys suddenly develop tents in their trunks. I had never worn this bikini before, but I had a few others of its style. The bottom was larger, but very low, only an inch or two from an R rating.

I walked back outside, where Matthew was swimming. I couldn't see much beneath the water, but I could see enough to tell that he was either wearing tan trunks or nothing. "Come on in," he yelled, "the water's great!"

I took a deep breath and stepped gingerly into the water. Matthew was right. It was warm, heated by the summer sun. I dived into the water and swam towards Matthew. Well, he certainly wasn't wearing tan trunks. His dick was miniscule, though, shrunken by the water. When I burst my head out of the water, I was giggling.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers