Secret Obsession

Story Info
She tells him her secret & gets a surprise.
1.7k words
4.46
24.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been filling the edges of my mind for several months, like sand fills air pockets in a jar full of pebbles. My growing attraction to a long-time friend was now nearing obsession and I still hadn't worked up the courage to tell him. But tonight was going to be the night. Bryn had come over to help with dinner and my outfit. As dinner was nearly ready, I dressed in slimming black slacks and a low cut blouse the color of rich champagne. "Fabulous," Bryn assured me. She put the finishing touches on dinner and with a wink for luck, dashed out the door before Daniel could arrive.

Ten minutes later he was there, standing before me with a bottle of red wine. His blonde hair shone in the porch light like gold in the sun. His piercing blue eyes glittered with happiness as I ushered him in, and he made himself busy by helping me put the food on the table. "I thought Bryn was joining us," he said.

"She was," I replied, "but something came up at the office that couldn't wait." I could feel his stare even though my back was turned. I glanced at him and he had one eyebrow raised, as though he'd detected the lie. I didn't elaborate, but continued to get things ready to eat.

Soon we were eating the pasta and laughing as always. There was no opening in our conversation for revealing my secret. So I waited until we were seated on the sofa, wine in hand and the dishes done.

"Daniel, how long have we been friends?" I nervously ventured.

"Around 6 years, I think," he answered. "We sure have had some great times haven't we? All of us have." He was making reference to the gang of 8 of us.

"Yes, we have." I told him. I cleared my throat, feeling warm. Was it the wine, or just my nerves? "I have to be honest with you about something now." I shifted myself on the couch, trying to stay calm. I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

There. It was out. The words falling on air reminded me of snowflakes drifting into a silent winter night. Daniel didn't say a word. He looked at me, a small smile playing at his lips. He moved closer to me, and I could smell his signature cologne, the same scent he'd worn for as long as I could remember. The spicy smell had me intoxicated almost as much as the wine.

"Really?" He asked, teasing me. But before I could answer, his lips were pressed against mine, and soon his tongue was searching the smallest corners of my mouth. Surprised, I responded the same, giving with my kiss as much as I was receiving. He broke the kiss slowly, as though he were reluctant. He took my glass from me and set it on the coffee table. Without a word, he scooped me up and carried me into my bedroom.

He put me on the bed and settled himself next to me. His hand caressed my face, bringing more heat to my already flushed cheeks. Running a finger down my nose lightly, he again pulled me close and kissed me deeply. I met his kiss with a passion I didn't know I had. I wrapped my arms around him and held on. Our tongues slid together easily, and the kiss we shared seemed to last forever. He released me, and his hand found the buttons on my blouse. His eyes never left mine as he deftly unhooked my front-clasp bra, freeing my breasts to his tender touch. With one hand stroking my hair, he slipped a hand around my right breast, letting his fingers conform carefully to my soft mound. I closed my eyes and he moved his body slightly, bringing his lips to my already erect nipples.

He handled me as though I was made of fragile glass he could not risk breaking. With tenderness I had never experienced before, he rubbed my nipples with his thumb and forefinger, then quickly circled them with his tongue, finally sucking them softly. He paid so much attention to my sensitive breasts that I thought I was going to cum from that alone.

Still working on my breasts, his hand trailed down my stomach, finding the button on my pants. Before I knew it, they were on the floor with my blouse and bra. I could feel my juices flowing freely, soaking my panties. He kneeled between my legs, rubbing my legs carefully and thoughtfully. He kissed my knees, working his way up with a tantalizing slowness that only made me hotter. He now had his face right at my wet pussy, breathing on it through my panties. I moaned and wiggled it at him, trying to convey how ready I was. But he only licked and kissed his way back down my legs to my feet, where he kissed and sucked each toe until I was moaning for more. He smiled at me, and finally hooked two fingers in my panties and pulled them off, freeing my aching pussy.

He gingerly touched my clit, causing me to cry out. He rubbed me for a minute and then slipped a finger inside me. By now I had thoroughly soaked the bed with the wetness coming from my pussy. He fingered me until I came, crying out in ecstasy, and writhing about on the bed.

He now removed his shirt to reveal his hardened abdominal muscles and golden tan chest. "Take it all off," I whispered. I scrambled up from my place on the bed, reaching to unfasten his jeans and pull them off. He shorts came of in no time, letting loose his hardened cock right in front of my face.

I grasped it in one hand and teasingly flicked the tip with my tongue. I looked up and he was watching me. He placed his hands on my head and nudged downward and thrust up with his hips, inviting me to take it all. I laughed softly and continued to tease him. I licked the underside of his member slowly, the way a child licks a lollipop. I kissed all over it, and found my way to his sack, kissing and fondling. He made a low groan, again indicating what he wanted me to do. I took the head between my lips and swirled my tongue over it. Finally, I began to suck him earnestly, pumping my hand in rhythm with my mouth. He let out a hushed groan through his teeth. I looked up at him. His eyes were half closed in an expression of pleasure. "Suck it harder," he whispered, urging me on.

I took my time, feeling every inch of his cock in my mouth as I took him in to my throat over and over. He gasped and then moaned loudly. "Oh God," he exclaimed as I slowly and meticulously sucked that cock for all I was worth. Suddenly he pulled away.

"What's wrong," I asked, disappointed. I wasn't even close to finished using all of my tricks on him.

"I don't want to come yet," he told me. "And the combination of the image of your lips around me and the exquisite feel of what you're doing is about to make me explode."

He pushed me back on the bed and I spread my legs for him. Instead of getting in position between them, again he began to finger me. "I want you," I cried. He wasn't listening to me. In an instant his face was pressed to my pussy, his tongue lighting my clit on fire. I cried out in surprise and pleasure. He nipped and sucked at my clit, his finger finding that marvelous spot inside me. Soon I was nearly screaming as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. As I thrust my hips at him, my body exploded with a wild rush of pleasure. I screamed out, letting my mind go and rode the waves of pleasure that coursed through me.

"Now," he told me as he knelt over me. "Now you can have me." I reached for his body, and tried to pull him down. He teased me with the tip of his cock, only pushing the head in. I raised my hips and wrapped my arms around him, begging him to give it all to me. He slid into my velvety depths inch by inch until he was buried completely. Slowly he began to fuck me.

I was in heaven. He thrust into me repeatedly, rotating his hips as he did. It wasn't long before I was coming again, crying out his name and wrapping my legs around him. I felt as though I had all of him inside my body. We were one in our union.

He moved with deliberation. He showed so much control as he trust repeatedly into me, and I responded my contracting my pussy around him to grip his cock as tightly as possible. He bowed his head to my breasts and flicked the nipples with his tongue. He sucked one softly into his mouth, never slowing the pace of his hips.

He kissed up my neck and again our mouths met with fierceness. Our tongues probed each other's mouths with the same rhythm as our bodies coming together. I moaned into his mouth, and finally broke the kiss. He looked in to my face as he pulled out and teased me with the tip of his cock. I cried out with desire. "Please don't tease me anymore," I said breathlessly. He would only chuckle softly at me.

He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, kneeling before me, and reentered me with a powerful thrust. Holding my ankles, he worked his hips as his and reached down to once again rub my clit. "Come for me now," he instructed. His words were unnecessary, for the sensation of his finger on my pussy and his cock filling me so completely were already sending me into a wonderland of pleasure.

He moved into me faster and harder now. He grunted softly with each stroke, trying to get as much pleasure as possible from our coupling. Finally he moaned louder, and I could feel his come spurting into my pussy, totally filling me with satisfaction. He lay on top of me with his arms around me, resting together. I was completely relaxed and happy.

Finally he rolled over, still holding me. Looking at me carefully, he said, "I've always been in love with you."