Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 04

Story Info
The Bennet family become entangled with Darcy & Wickham
2.5k words
4.16
32k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

The story so far: Charlotte Bingley has allowed Darcy & Wickham to have their way with her; Jane is engaged to Charles Bingley; Elizabeth is engaged to Darcy and Wickham has had sexual relations with Jane and her mother Mrs. Bennet. Elizabeth has promised Wickham some unspecified sexual reward for servicing her mother. Lydia has been behaving disgracefully with Mr. Collins and has been summoned back home.

Chapter XIV Elizabeth Pays Her Debts

A few days later Elizabeth accompanied her sister Jane to Netherfield where she left her with Bingley to discuss wedding arrangements. Darcy had gone up to his estate in Derbyshire to deal with some pressing matters and to acquaint the household with the news of the new mistress of Pemberly. She decided to explore the house on her own to pass the time, until Jane was ready to return home. Ascending to the third floor, she met Wickham.

"Good morning Miss Bennet, what brings you here today?" Elizabeth explained.

"You disappoint me Miss Bennet; I hoped you had come here specially to see me."

"I have an hour or so on my hands," Elizabeth replied, "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to be my guide around the house."

"You know, there are a number of totally unused rooms on the next floor. No one ever ventures up there, which is a pity; as there are so many interesting things to explore. Shall we go and investigate?"

Elizabeth's throat had gone dry and she felt a slight frisson of nervous excitement.

"Very well Mr. Wickham," she said faintly.

It was warm and quiet on the fourth floor. They walked slowly from one deserted room to the next, their footsteps muffled on the carpeted floors. They came to a room crowded with rich old furnishings and wall hangings. The mid-day sun shone brightly through an attic window. Faint sounds drifted up from below. It seemed an enchanted place with a mellow timeless feel in the atmosphere; another world where anything was possible.

"Do you like it in here Miss Bennet?" Wickham enquired softly.

"Yes I do," she said quietly.

There was a large gilt-framed mirror occupying most of one wall.

"Just imagine what secrets that mirror knows. What fascinating events it has observed. Yet it always keeps its secrets. It never tells. Shall we share some of our secrets with it?"

"Yes, I think we might permit the mirror some liberties," said Elizabeth quietly. Wickham drew her towards him and kissed her gently on her lips. Elizabeth made no attempt to resist. He kissed her again, more urgently, more passionately.

"May I undress you," Wickham whispered. Without waiting for a reply he began to loosen the fastenings of her dress. She felt him ease it off her shoulders, heard it fall the ground with a gentle rustle of silk. She stood, as if in a dream, as he expertly removed her undergarments and stockings. She stood naked before him. He turned her to face the mirror.

"Now isn't that a beautiful secret for the mirror to see?" While not exuding the blatant compelling sexuality of her younger sister, she was if anything even more sexually desirable. At nineteen years of age she had reached the peak of womanly perfection. Elizabeth watched Wickham's reflection in the mirror as he swiftly removed his clothes and then stood close behind her fondling her breasts. They looked like two Olympian Gods come down from the heavens, Aphrodite and Mars.

"Darcy is a very lucky man, I do envy him." As he spoke his hands were roving over her body. His erect prick brushed seductively around her genital region. He kissed her again and Elizabeth took his prick in her hand to stop its insistent probing near her vaginal orifice. It was over eight inches long and stiff as a ramrod; it felt wonderfully, temptingly enticing. With an effort she retained her composure but continued to watch her image in the mirror as Wickham gently probed her pudenda with his fingers. She was already wet with sexual excitement and was aware that her labia was opening wider and wider. Wickham picked her up in his arms and carried her over to a low standing divan. He laid her gently down and spread her legs wide so that her feet touched the floor on either side of the couch.

"Why don't you watch that beautiful young couple in the mirror; but be sure to keep their secrets," Wickham murmured. He knelt down in front of her; for a brief moment she thought he was going to try and mount her, but he brought his face into close contact with her genitals and commenced to caress her fully aroused cunt with his tongue. Elizabeth felt a delicious sense of sexual abandon and squirmed with pleasure as he continued licking and rubbing his nose against her clitoris. As Elizabeth continued to watch her reflection in the mirror she seem to become disembodied like the image; throbbing pulses of pleasure surged through her pudenda, wave upon wave of orgasmic satisfaction caused her to cry out in ecstasy, she heard a voice she dimly recognised as her own urging Wickham not to stop. The pleasure was so utterly exquisite!

Gradually she regained a little of her composure and she became aware that Wickham was now kneeling astride her with his erect prick in close proximity to her face.

"What do you think of that Miss Bennet? I could give you so much pleasure with it Take it in your hand and caress it gently."

Elizabeth did as she was asked. She was astonished how firm and hard it was and wondered again how on earth Caroline Bingley had managed to accommodate such a massive member in her vagina without physical pain; but she remembered Caroline's blissful cries of pleasure while Wickham was fucking her. Semen was oozing from the tip of Wickham's prick. After lubricating the palm of her hand with his exudations she firmly grasped his prick and instinctively manipulated it in a manner that brought forth gasps of satisfaction and shouted obscenities from her eager partner.

"Miss Bennet, I would like to have the use of those beautiful breasts of yours for a few moments if you would permit me?"

Without waiting for her to respond he laid his cock between her breasts and used his hands to pull her breasts together .He began to slide his prick up and down while continuing to fondle her breasts. Suddenly, great orgasmic spasms of semen shot out over her face and breasts. Wickham drew back. He stepped aside and then casually mopped his sexual fluid from her body with his handkerchief.

"That was most enjoyable Miss Bennet, and there are lots more sexual games I'd love to play with you," Wickham said calmly.

"I think we have allowed the mirror to see quite enough games for today Mr. Wickham, and I would be obliged if you would now withdraw and allow me some time to recover some decorum before I return downstairs."

"As you wish Miss Bennet, but I shall steal your knickers as a pleasant reminder of our delightful encounter." Wickham bent over her and kissed her gently, then quickly dressed and departed.

Elizabeth continued to lie naked on the couch, basking in the warm noonday sun. She felt deliciously, wickedly relaxed. She still lay as Wickham had pleasured her with her legs wide apart. Soon her hands strayed towards her vagina, which was still fully engorged with sexual desire. The desire for further sexual stimulation was urgent and compelling. She watched in fascination as the image in the mirror started to masturbate using the fingers of both hands. With a slight twinge of conscience, she realised that she was fantasizing about Wickham fucking her rather than Darcy. Before long she came again with deliciously satisfying orgasmic spasms. It was another fifteen minutes before Elizabeth had regained her composure sufficiently to dress. She wondered vaguely how she would account for the absence of a pair of knickers to her maid. Descending to the drawing room, she found Wickham, engaged in casual amiable conversation with Bingley and Jane.

"Ah, Miss Bennet," said Wickham, "We were beginning to wonder what had happened to you. Did you enjoy your tour of the house? It quite astonishing the interesting things to be discovered hidden in the secret nooks and crannies up there, wouldn't you agree? However it can get a little chilly so a lady needs to keep well wrapped up"

Elizabeth had by now fully regained her composure and parried his teasing remarks with ease. She reflected with some secret amusement how shocked Jane would be if she knew that her younger sister was no longer wearing any knickers. Soon it was time for the ladies to leave and as they returned to the waiting carriage Elizabeth fell in with Wickham as Jane and Bingley walked ahead of them.

"Mr. Wickham, my reputation is in your hands, I trust I can rely on your discretion?"

"Indeed you can Miss Bennet," Wickham replied.

"You should follow the example of your brother Darcy and marry."

"Ah but sadly Darcy has already picked the best fruit from the tree."

"I think you will find that there is still a lot of ripe and succulent fruit waiting to be picked. With your permission, if you will visit us tomorrow, I will introduce you to my sister Lydia."

"Lydia!" said Wickham in some surprise.

"Yes Lydia," said Elizabeth, "Quite contrary to the unkind rumours about her she is just as much a virgin as I and my other sisters Jane and Kate"

"Well I'd certainly like to test that out said Wickham," smiling. He did not think it an appropriate time to disabuse her about the state of Jane's virginity. There were some things beyond even Miss Elizabeth Bennet's control.

"Oh no!" Said Elizabeth firmly, "you will not be permitted to take liberties with my young sister. Will you come and meet her?" Wickham finally agreed to visit them on the following morning.

Chapter XVI Lydia Meets Her Match

The day following Elizabeth's encounter with Wickham he duly presented himself at the Bennets' house and was introduced to Lydia. As Elizabeth had sensed, they were two of a kind that is to say, totally amoral and promiscuous. During their brief courtship Elizabeth made strenuous efforts to ensure that no premature sexual dalliance occurred. Mr. & Mrs. Bennet were naturally delighted that three of their daughters were soon to be married and pressed ahead with the arrangements for all three marriages to take place in three weeks time.

Fortuitously, continuing problems with Charlotte's marriage to Mr. Collins gave Elizabeth an ideal opportunity to temporarily divert Wickham's insatiable libido. Despite Mr. Collin's best efforts he seemed quite incapable of fathering a child and Lady Catherine had let it be known that she thought Charlotte was at fault. Based on her interrogation of Lydia, Elizabeth was quite certain that this was not the case. It was clear that Mr. Collins was quite incapable of responding appropriately, even to someone exuding such brazen sexual allure as Lydia let alone the far more decorous Caroline. Lydia had only to put in an appearance in a ballroom to become the immediate target of half a dozen young men's urgent sexual fantasies. Most of the young officers in the local Militia lusted after her quite openly and their seniors rather more discretely lest they should upset their spouses.

Darcy was anxious to introduce Elizabeth to his aunt Lady Catherine so a short visit to Rosings was arranged. Wickham was to accompany them, firstly to ensure that Lydia remained virginal but also to assist Elizabeth's friend Charlotte. When Elizabeth first broached the subject with Wickham he had not wanted to commit himself but finally agreed reluctantly to accompany them. All that Elizabeth had heard from Charlotte concerning Lady Catherine did not encourage her to think that she would enjoy meeting her. Anyone who could respond to Mr. Collins' fawning obsequious attentions must be severely defective and she regarded her interference in Charlotte's marital affairs as a gross impertinence. But she had no wish to upset Darcy's only surviving relatives and braced herself for a difficult weekend.

Chapter XVII Mr. Bennet's Winchester Sanctuary

All of the excitement concerning engagements and marriage arrangements made the Bennet household even more clamorous and noisy than normal. It was a relief therefore for Mr. Bennet when the day for his monthly visit to Winchester to see the Rural Dean came round. He always looked forward to these visits with particular affection as an oasis of calm; an escape from the noisy demanding ladies of the Bennet family. He dearly loved his wife and daughters but he did so look forward to the utter bliss of his peaceful day in Winchester.

Mr. Bennet's business with the Rural Dean rarely occupied more than half an hour and could easily have been dealt with by post. But Mr. Bennet had other business in Winchester, business that his family knew absolutely nothing about. Promptly at 2.00 pm he called on Mrs. Chadwick at her quiet secluded house in the cathedral precinct. Mr. Bennet had been visiting Mrs. Chadwick for several years now.

Mrs. Chadwick was a handsome well proportioned lady of about forty-five who provided discrete and confidential services for the professional classes of Winchester. She was the widow of a country vicar who had owed his preferment almost entirely to his wife's good standing with the bishop. After her husband's untimely death, the bishop discretely took Mrs. Chadwick under his wing and arranged her present accommodation. Inevitably, she came to exercise a considerably influence on diocesans affairs.

By now they had a well established routine. After being admitted to the premises Mr. Bennet would make his way to what Mrs. Chadwick called her consulting room, remove his clothes and get into bed. Some few minutes later Mrs. Chadwick would enter; she too would remove her clothes but would not immediately join Mr. Bennet in bed. He liked to look at her naked body; despite having been married for over twenty years, she was the only woman he had ever seen unclothed.

Eventually Mrs. Chadwick would join him in bed. They rarely spoke and apart from the odd sigh there was nothing to indicate whether or not Mr. Bennet was enjoying having sexual intercourse with her. When Mr. Bennet had satiated his lust, Mrs. Chadwick got out of bed, redressed and left Mr. Bennet to enjoy a nap.

And that was the total extent of Mr. Bennet's extra-marital sexual activities. He would have been perfectly happy to have his by now fairly limited sexual appetites satisfied at home; but Mrs. Bennet would never stopped complaining and railing against the ways of the world even when engaged in sexual intercourse with her husband. It all became too much for him. Everything was so much calmer at Mrs. Chadwick's establishment.

Promptly at 3.00 pm Mrs. Chadwick would ring the bell to announce tea and scones in the parlour. Mr. Bennet would dress and leave a guinea on the dressing table before descending to the parlour where he would sit in contented silence drinking his tea and reading the Church Times, while Mrs. Chadwick got on with her knitting. At half past three Mr. Bennet would take his leave of Mrs. Chadwick and meet his coachman outside the Blue Boar for the journey home usually arriving in time for dinner.

*

© Gerald Cheshire 2010

LC10
LC10
113 Followers