Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 05

Story Info
Wickham fucks Charlotte & Elizabeth Bennet.
3.3k words
4.4
47.9k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

*

Chapter XVIII Family Secrets

Darcy's return to his estate in Derbyshire to acquaint the household of his impending marriage and that of his half-brother Wickham was fraught with serious problems. Hidden from the outside world; the lives of Darcy, Wickham and their sister Georgiana held a dark and dangerous secret.

Darcy and Georgiana were the children of a rich land owning couple with substantial properties in Derbyshire and London. George Wickham was passed off as the son of Darcy's father's agent but was in fact the illegitimate issue of a liaison between Darcy's father and his mother's companion and painting teacher, Miss Younge. Darcy's father took full responsibility both for his love child and his mistress, who was accepted into the household by his wife. In fact they lived in a comfortable ménage a trois for ten years before the untimely death of both Darcy's parents. Wickham, Darcy and Georgiana were then brought up as a single family under the occasional supervision of Miss Younge and the land agent.

As they reached their teenage years the three children relied more and more on each other and tended to exclude the outside world. They were all educated at Pemberley by private tutors but were otherwise left to their own devices. Eventually, in what seemed a natural progression from their early experience they formed their own ménage a trois. Darcy began to have sexual relations with his sister at an extremely early age. Fortunately Georgiana, while pubescent, was not yet fertile so there were no untoward consequences of their union. The same was also true of Wickham who was the same age as Georgiana and precociously sexually active.

When Darcy and Wickham went up to Cambridge it seemed perfectly natural to the outside world that their sister should accompany them and look after their lodgings. As was common with undergraduates at that time, Darcy and Wickham spent most of their time drinking and fornicating. All of this was of no concern to Georgiana and after three misspent years they all returned to Pemberley and started to take on some responsibility for their vast estates and wealth.

Lovers came and went, but nothing really changed; the ménage a trois persisted. Until now, when, in the course of a few short weeks, Georgiana discovered she had lost both Wickham and Darcy. She was mortified with grief and jealousy but took good care to hide the fact from her two lovers. She too regarded Lydia as a vulgar stupid tart but realised that Elizabeth was an altogether more formidable individual. Through her tears she began to ponder on how she could retrieve the situation.

Darcy had assured her that while Elizabeth would become the nominal mistress of the household Georgiana would still have considerable authority. Darcy and Wickham had also assured her that they both wished to continue in their sexual relations with her and to that purpose the Dower House in the grounds at Pemberley was assigned to Georgiana as a venue for their future sexual activities. Needless to say both Elizabeth and Lydia were to be kept in ignorance of these strange incestuous arrangements.

Having concluded these delicate negotiations with his sister Darcy travelled directly to Rosings, the property of his only other living relatives Lady Catherine de Burgh and her daughter Anne. There, a few days later, he was joined by Elizabeth and Wickham.

Chapter XIX The Visit To Rosing

Soon after the visitors had arrived at Rosing, the Collins' were invited to dine with them. It was an extremely dreary affair. The only saving grace being that as Lady Catherine hogged the conversation with occasional pauses for obsequies from Mr. Collins; Elizabeth could observe Wickham's reaction to Charlotte. He was in fact highly relieved, having expected a grim battleaxe entirely lacking in sexual allure. It was also apparent to him that she had absolutely no idea of the pleasures to be derived from sexual congress.

After dinner when the ladies left the men to their port and cigars Elizabeth had the opportunity to talk privately with Charlotte who was clearly very unhappy at not producing a child. Elizabeth knew that her pragmatic solution to the problem would appall her friend and would never be agreed to. The only solution was to persuade Wickham to seduce her not once but several times. This was very dangerous territory indeed but she had nothing but contempt for Mr. Collins and knew that a child would give some focus to her friend's life.

Sometime later the men rejoined them in the drawing room. It amused Elizabeth to speculate that Mr. Collins' presence must have put something of a damper on the usual louche male conversation and their rather weary distracted air tended to confirm this. Darcy engaged himself in conversation with his aunt giving Elizabeth an opportunity to talk with Wickham.

"Well Mr. Wickham what have you to say about my friend Charlotte?"

"She seems to be a rather sad young woman but not without her charms"

"And wouldn't' you like to make her life a little happier?"

"I can think of another that I would greatly prefer to please," said Wickham.

"Well you and Lydia are soon to be married," replied Elizabeth.

"I was referring to you", said Wickham. "I think I made you very happy indeed only last week."

Elizabeth blushed. "Really Mr. Wickham it is most ungentlemanly of you to remind me of my indiscretion."

Wickham lowered his voice and continued; "Perhaps if you were to be indiscrete again; rather more indiscrete in fact, I might be persuaded to help your friend."

Elizabeth flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. She understood exactly what he was proposing and was disturbed to find that she found the idea rather exciting. The recollection of their intimate encounter in the attic room at Netherfield came flooding back.

"Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think what concerns you most are practical matters rather than impropriety or moral scruples. You are a vigorous active young woman are you not who greatly enjoys horse riding? Indeed I have often heard Darcy comment favorably on your activities. It is not uncommon for such an active young woman to present herself to her husband on her wedding night with her hymen already broken but still a virgin. Indeed I know that the delightful prospect of engaging in sexual congress with you would totally distract him from any other considerations."

Elizabeth was aware of the truth of his observations and in truth she was not entirely averse to his proposal; their previous encounter had been so utterly pleasurably.

"Perhaps that is something we could discuss when you have attended to the needs of my friend," Elizabeth suggested. This was sufficient encouragement for Wickham to agree to take on the not particularly onerous duty of fucking Charlotte to ensure that she became pregnant.

Shortly afterwards their secret conversation was ended and they mingled with the other members of the party. Naturally Mr. Collins invited the guests to visit at Hunsford on the following day.

Chapter XX Astonishing Behaviour At Hunsford

The next morning after breakfast Elizabeth, Darcy and Wickham made the short walk across the park to the Collins establishment where they were received effusively by Mr. Collins and no less happily by Charlotte. Mr. Collins invited them all to tour his garden of which he was inordinately proud. All declined except Darcy who felt it would be ungracious not to show an interest.

As soon as Mr. Collins and Darcy had departed Wickham addressed himself to Charlotte.

"Mrs. Collins your good friend Miss Bennet has confided in me in the strictest confidence your concerns about bearing a child. While not a doctor, I do have considerable knowledge and experience of these matters and I would be only to glad to help."

"Yes Charlotte, please do allow Mr. Wickham to assist you," said Elizabeth.

"I would need to carry out a simple medical examination, it would only take a few minutes and it would not be necessary for you to remove all your clothes, merely your undergarments."

Charlotte hesitated but was reassured by Elizabeth's presence. Wickham glanced out of a high window where he could see Mr. Collins and Darcy in the distance.

"Perhaps Miss Bennet you would stand by the door, it would not be appropriate to be interrupted while the examination is taking place."

Wickham lead Charlotte over to the window from where they were both observed by Mr. Collins and waved to each other. There was a table in front of the window and Wickham asked Charlotte to bend forward over the table so that she was no longer visible from the garden.

"If you will permit me Mrs. Collins,"

Without waiting for her reply he swiftly lifted up her dress and removed her undergarments exposing her buttocks and loins. Elizabeth watched in astonishment as he parted Charlotte's legs to reveal her pudenda. Wickham glanced casually over at Elizabeth as he unfastened his breeches allowing his erect member to spring out.

Mrs. Collins, I need to probe your interior to establish the cause of the problem."

Again without waiting for a replay he began to ease his prick into her cunt. Her first gasp of surprise immediately turning to appreciative sighs of pleasure as the full extent of his large prick penetrated deeply into her cunt. As he fucked her he was able to observe Mr. Collins and Darcy in the garden and also smiled at Elizabeth watching in fascination from the door. Clearly fornication in the standing position and from the rear was quite a common practice. Wickham spoke to Charlotte again.

"Mrs. Collins, when this examination is completed it is absolutely essential that you go straight to your room and lie down with your feet up on a pillow."

Mr. Collins smiled and waved and Wickham did likewise in return while continuing to fuck his wife out of sight below the window. Charlotte could barely understand what he was saying to her because of the most incredibly pleasurable pulsing feelings in her vagina. For the first time in her life she was about to have an orgasm. As she came she felt fierce hot pulses of fluid flooding up inside her. Wickham casually withdrew and turned to Elizabeth with his prick still semi erect

"I think perhaps you should take Mrs. Collins to her room now, I'll make another examination tomorrow."

Some minutes later as Charlotte lay on her bed with Elizabeth sitting beside her it began to dawn on her exactly what had taken place. She had been unfaithful to her husband and moreover she had found it an extremely agreeably experience. Elizabeth calmed her and explained that the likely outcome of her coupling with Wickham would be a pregnancy. Mr. Collins would be pleased, Lady Catherine would stop accusing her and she would have the baby she wished for. Nobody would ever question the matter of who the father really was. By the time Elizabeth got round to broaching the possibility of a further encounter with Wickham her recollection of how enjoyable it had been prompted immediate agreement.

Chapter XXI Disgraceful Behaviour At Hunsford

The following day it fell out that Darcy, Lady Catherine and Mr. Collins had to visit Winchester to consult with solicitors on matters concerning the Estate and the Church. They would be away all day. Elizabeth and Wickham could visit Charlotte again knowing that they would be entirely free from interruption. It was a warm balmy day as they strolled slowly across the Park

"Well Miss Bennet would you agree that I have met my obligations with regard to Mrs. Collins?"

"After today I think there can be no doubt in that regard."

He stopped and pulled Elizabeth towards him and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Let me take you now," he demanded urgently. Elizabeth drew back.

"I really think you ought to preserve your potency for Charlotte today. You may perhaps have me on another occasion."

Wickham knew that there was no use pressing the matter with such a single minded woman as Elizabeth Bennet, so there he let the matter rest.

Charlotte was expecting them and she had taken the precaution of sending her housekeeper on an errand to the next village and the parlour maid was set to work helping the gardener. They would not be disturbed for several hours. She led them up to her private sitting room adjacent to the bedroom.

"Well Mrs. Collins I think a more thorough inspection is necessary today. Miss Bennet please take Mrs. Collins through to the bedroom and help her to undress, I'll join you shortly."

The transformation in Charlotte was quite remarkable, she was perfectly happy to remove all her clothes and was lying naked on the bed when Wickham entered. He too was naked with a magnificent stiff erection. Elizabeth watched in fascination as Wickham's hands roamed over Charlotte's body. Charlotte needed no prompting to open her legs so that Wickham could enter her. He fucked expertly so that she reached orgasm with cries of pleasure a few minutes later. During the next hour he serviced her three more times.

Wickham returned to Charlotte's sitting room leaving her dozing happily on the bed. Shortly afterwards Elizabeth also quietly re-entered the room where Wickham, still naked, was washing himself. After watching Wickham fucking Charlotte for an hour Elizabeth was actually feeling decidedly horny herself and was therefore somewhat disappointed to observe that Wickham's magnificent erection had faded away. She had discovered the sad truth that even the most potent of young men are constitutionally incapable of sustaining a continuous state of sexual arousal. A big cock would never impress her quite so much ever again.

Elizabeth hesitated, uncertain what to say; Wickham was clearly in no condition to claim his reward and she doubted if even he would attempt to press himself upon her while they were staying under Lady Catherine's roof. There would be no further opportunity for consummation before their respective marriages leaving her with an unfulfilled obligation.

Wickham looked at her and instantly divined her thoughts.

"Oh no madam, don't think you can not escape your obligations to me that easily; I intend to have you in the Park on the way back to Rosing."

'Just so long as you are man enough to rise to the occasion,' Elizabeth rashly replied.

"Come here you bloody minded contrary bitch," Wickham shouted in anger and tore Elizabeth's dress from her body before unceremoniously laying her across the back of an easy chair. "First you don't want me to fuck you and then you do, what you need is a good thrashing." He pulled her knickers down and began to beat her fiercely on her bare bottom. Elizabeth squealed with a mixture of pain and delight. Pain because of the sound thrashing he was giving but also, and quite unexpectedly, the huge pleasure of a massive throbbing pulsing orgasm. She had inadvertently discovered the delights of sadomasochism. Finally Wickham released her and she lay on the floor exhausted, her bottom tingling with pain. Wickham threw her clothes at her and told her to get out of the room and help Charlotte. Miss Bennet meekly obeyed; she had never been treated in such a manner before in her entire life and she was surprised how much she had enjoyed I!

Charlotte discretely refrained from asking what all the screaming and shouting was about but could hardly fail to notice the evidence of Wickham's beating on Elizabeth's scarlet bottom. She would be unable to sit down comfortably for a week. Charlotte helped her to dress and repair the damage to her clothing while Elizabeth attempted to compose herself. She was still trembling with a mixture of shock and delight at the hiding Wickham had meted out to her. Eventually they were ready to return to the sitting room downstairs. Wickham was already seated, smiling and affable, as if nothing untoward had happened.

Charlotte rang for the maid to bring tea. Half an hour passed in inconsequential conversation as they sipped their tea. It was as if the previous two hours had never happened, no reference was made to the matter either then or ever again afterwards. But all three of them had thoroughly enjoyed themselves and it was fortunate that there was no one there to observe their relaxed contented demeanour. Shortly afterwards Wickham and Elizabeth took their leave and returned across the fields to Rosings.

There route took them through a woodland glade. Wickham glanced around the lonely scene.

"Well Miss Bennet I think the time has come for you to fulfil your obligations to me."

Elizabeth opened her mouth to respond but before she could utter a word Wickham continued. "Madam you would be wise not to trifle with me any further unless you want another thrashing." Elizabeth trembled with a delicious blend of fear and ecstasy. She was not sure which she would enjoy the most; a good thrashing or a good fucking. 'Actually," he continued "you have a rather nice pert arse and I have a mind to fuck your bum instead.'

Elizabeth blushed deeply, her heart pounding fiercely. How dare a gentleman talk to a lady in such a deeply degrading manner? And yet - and yet - she felt such a fierce thrill of delight, a strange combination of fear and acute sexual arousal. She wanted to abandon herself to him, to let him do anything he wanted with her. She wanted him to take her in the same brutal inconsequential manner in which she had watched him fuck Caroline Bingley. It was all too much for a well brought up young woman from a country vicarage.

Wickham, experienced man of the world that he was, knew exactly how to expose a woman's innermost desires. He moved up close to her and swiftly stripped her naked before ordering her to get down on all fours. Moments later he too was naked and kneeling with his large cock close to Elizabeth's face.

'Lick my cock,' he commanded.

As Elizabeth licked the full length of Wickham's stiff member the lingering taste and aroma of Charlotte's cunt was a reminder of Wickham's earlier activity. When Wickham was satisfied that his cock was sufficiently lubricated, he knelt behind Elizabeth, parted her buttocks and eased his cock slowly up her bum.

Elizabeth gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain as his prick explored her interior. Her face was pressed down on the ground with her arse sticking up prominently. It occurred to her that she was in a strangely undignified position and totally unable to move as Wicked steadily fucked her bum while simultaneously fingering her cunt. The combination of Wickham's total domination and the exotic mix of pleasure and pain found release in the most exquisite orgasm which caused Elizabeth to utter a long heartfelt scream of delight. Moments later she felt fierce pulses of Wickham's semen filling her anus.

The couple lay in a state of contented exhaustion on the ground for twenty minutes before getting dressed and returning to Lady Catherine's house As they parted company in the hallway Elizabeth said, " Mr. Wickham, I would be greatly obliged if you would refrain from mentioning my fall from grace this afternoon to anyone else"

Once in the privacy of her room Elizabeth removed her clothes and inspected her smarting buttocks in the mirror. She would have to take good care that her maid didn't have a sight of her now far from pert little bottom for the next few days. She lay face down on the bed and soon fell into an exhausted sleep from which she was woken an hour later by the sound of the dinner gong.

© Gerald Cheshire 2010

LC10
LC10
113 Followers