Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 06

Story Info
Jane, Elizabeth & Lydia marry. Much fucking pleasure ensues.
3.3k words
4.31
35k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

Chapter XXII Wedding Bells

Three weeks later the three weddings took place at a common ceremony at the Bennet's parish church, after which the happy couples and their guests repaired to Netherfield for the wedding breakfast.

Mrs. Bennet's joy was unbounded the more so because of the fact that she had missed her period and was almost certainly pregnant. She had a fresh bloom in her cheeks and looked for all the world like an older sister rather than a mother. Wickham exchanged glances with his mother-in-law and allowed his mind to dwell with some pleasure on what had passed between them. It had already occurred to him that during the early stages of her pregnancy he would be able to fuck her with impunity.

For the time being, however, Wickham had his new bride to entertain and instruct and he was sure that it would be totally delightful. Never-the-less his eyes still strayed to the only remaining member of the Bennet gynocracy, apart from Lydia, that he had not yet pleasured and he made a mental note that Kate must not be deprived of the delights of his prick for too long.

The new Mrs. Darcy observed the scene with quiet satisfaction; all her plans had come to fruition. She was sure that Jane and Bingley would be a devoted and happy couple. She was equally sure that Lydia and Wickham would continue to behave outrageously but that as a married couple in their own establishment the world at large would not be aware of it. For her own part she had a rich and handsome husband and would be mistress of a large country mansion in Derbyshire and a town house in London.

And so the long and happy day drew to an end and the guests gradually departed. Only Darcy's sister Georgiana, Caroline Bingley and the Hursts remained to stay overnight. The three couples were to spend the night at Netherfield before proceeding on their separate honeymoons. Three bridal suites had been prepared.

One significant event that went unremarked in the general excitement was the announcement of the engagement of Caroline Bingley to Colonel Foster of the Local Militia. Caroline had discovered she was pregnant by either Wickham or Darcy and had hastily induced Colonel Foster to propose to her. Darcy had discretely ensured that she came to the marriage with a substantial dowry.

Chapter XXIII Elizabeth's Wedding Night

Elizabeth and Darcy said good night to the other couples and decided to take a walk in the grounds before retiring to their bridal suite. It was a beautiful warm balmy summer night. Darcy took Elizabeth in his arms and kissed her. They strolled on hand in hand through the moonlit garden. Eventually they reached the lake. A thought occurred to Darcy. "Shall we go for a swim in the lake?"

"I think I'd rather have a game of billiards" Elizabeth said mischievously.

"Really", said Darcy in some surprise.

"Yes", said Elizabeth firmly, "I'd like you to teach me to play billiards exactly as you taught Miss Bingley to play".

"Oh really, and what do you know about Miss Bingley's billiard playing?"

"Not a lot really, but I did see you and Wickham fucking her on the billiard table when I was here a few weeks ago. I rather think I like you to do the same to me please"

Darcy needed no further encouragement and taking her hand they ran together up to the house and into the still open doors of the billiard room. All the lamps had been extinguished but the light of the full moon shone brilliantly into the un-curtained windows. Suddenly Elizabeth realised there was a problem; she was still wearing her bridal gown.

"Mr. Darcy, you must act as my maid, please help me to remove my dress."

After a few moments fumbling in the half-lit room, her dress slid slowly to the floor where it rested stiffly in a circle. Carefully Elizabeth stepped over and out of her dress. Darcy surveyed her with some satisfaction.

"If you would permit me Mrs. Darcy I would like to remove your petticoat."

Darcy stood behind her and lifted the fragile garment over her head and off he body. He gently kissed her on the back of her neck. She trembled with excitement.

"Your knickers too I think." said Darcy urgently.

Elizabeth stood facing the table and looking out into the garden. She could hear the sound of Darcy removing his clothes behind her. After a few moments she turned to face him. He was naked and magnificently erect. They joined in a passionate embrace fondling and feeling each others bodies. Darcy removed her only remaining garment, a light under-slip. Carefully he picked her up and laid her down gently on the table. He stood looking down at her beautiful naked body illuminated by the moonlight then bent over her and kissed her gently on the lips while gently fondling her breasts. He slid his hands down her body and parted the lips of her pudenda before delicately stimulating it with his tongue. Sensing that she was now fully aroused and ready for sexual intercourse he helped her off the table, after which she needed no encouragement to bend forward over the table so that he could enter her from behind.

Darcy began to fuck her slowly and deliberately. Neither of them spoke while he savoured the silky smooth feel of her virgin cunt, the delicious lubricious friction. as he slid his prick gently up and down; He could feel little spasms as her cunt pulsed and gently gripped his prick. Elizabeth began to gasp and sigh with the pleasure of orgasmic ecstasy. They both came together and she felt she the fierce hot pulsing of his ejaculation. Darcy made no attempt to withdraw and Elizabeth could feel his prick slowly contacting inside her and then, a few moments later, felt it beginning to swell once again. Darcy continued to fuck her slowly and relentlessly until they both came together again. When Darcy finally withdrew Elizabeth stood up and turned to face him. He kissed her gently and tenderly. Elizabeth finally spoke.

"Well Mr. Darcy I do believe you can claim your hundred guineas now! Shall we go for a swim in the lake now?

Hand in hand they walked down to the lake their naked bodies illuminated in the moonlight.

They paused to embrace while Darcy's hands explored Elizabeth's breasts and pudenda then continued on barefoot across the dew soaked lawn. By the time they reached the lake Darcy was erect again. They lay down together on the dew laden grass, their bodies trembling with sensual anticipation. Again Darcy inserted his long prick into Elizabeth's cunt. She lay back and put her legs over his shoulders while wondering vaguely whether this was entirely appropriate behaviour for a supposed virginal bride. Clearly Darcy was not concerned with such niceties being rather more concerned to ensure that his wife should have a thoroughly enjoyable shagging. Their mutual gasps of pleasure some minutes later indicated that satisfaction had been achieved.

Hot and sweating from their endeavours, they lay momentarily side by side on the grass.

"Now lets swim", said Elizabeth. Hand in hand they waded out into the large ornamental lake glistening in the moonlight. They swam and frolicked while trying not to make too much noise and attract attention from the sleeping household. It was delicious swimming in the pool, the delightful feel of the water on their naked bodies. They embraced passionately in the water and Elizabeth could feel Darcy's prick fiercely erect once more. They returned to the lakeside and Darcy ran back to the house to retrieve Elizabeth's underclothes. As he returned, Elizabeth could see his immense erect cock swaying gently as he ran. Once more they lay down in the grass and he fucked her again.

Darcy used his shirt to dry Elizabeth's body and helped her on with her underclothes. Once back in the house Darcy also dressed. Elizabeth decided to leave her wedding gown in the billiard room and returned to the bedroom wearing her underwear only. The bridal gown remained standing on the billiard room floor where it became a great source of speculation to the servants next morning.

Chapter XXIV Jane's Wedding Night

Long before Mr. and Mrs. Darcy's sexual extravagances were completed Jane and Bingley were fast asleep lying contentedly in each other's arms. Jane did not even remove her nightdress before deploying Bingley's erection in exactly the same way she was accustomed to using her hair brush handle. Bingley was somewhat surprised but did not attempt to penetrate his wife. Bingley didn't have the wide sexual experience of Wickham and Darcy although like most rich young men he had occasionally visited prostitutes. He sensed that Jane was not ready for sexual intercourse and settled for the pleasurably sensation of his wife fondling his erection. Indeed he was so attentive to his wife's sensibilities that he even refrained from ejaculating on her body or nightdress. It was to be several weeks before Bingley finally and gently penetrated his wife's vagina. Thereafter, surprisingly perhaps, she demanded regular and prolonged sexual intercourse. Her libido was in fact just has highly developed as her younger sisters, not to mention her mother.

Chapter XXV Lydia's Wedding Night

Wickham didn't even wait for Lydia's maid to be dismissed before swiftly removing her dress and running his hand up her thighs. Moments later she was naked apart from her stockings but fortunately, for decorum's sake, Lydia still had the presence of mind to ask the maid to leave.

"Why on earth did you tell her to go?" said Wickham. "I was going to ask her to join us in bed! She's a very lively girl; I would like to have fucked her again"

"Wickham, you are disgraceful, but, I confess so am I! But I do think that a girl is entitled to the undivided attention of her husband on her wedding night."

While this conversation was going on they were engaged in intimate caressing and fondling. Lydia observed Wickham's prick with the eye of a connoisseur. I was considerably larger than any she had played with previously, in her encounters with the Militia officers. Gently she placed her hand around the magnificent specimen savouring its size, weight and stiffness. She was careful not to be too vigorous in her examination, she knew just how easily it could induce an explosive ejaculation.

"Oh Wickam, what a beautiful big cock you've got! I bet you've made a lot of girls very happy with it."

Lydia lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Since she was thirteen years old she had fantasised about exposing herself to a man. She felt a thrill of excitement as he stared intently at her body. Before dressing that morning she had carefully trimmed back the pubic hair on her pudenda so has to make her orifice clearly visible; not that it was strictly necessary; she was already in such a high state of arousal that her cunt was wide open with the delicate pink fleshy interior clearly exposed to view.

Then something happened that surprised even a man of Wickham's wide experience. Lydia's began, without any stimulation, to have a spontaneous orgasm. Wickham stared in amazement as she writhed and twisted on the bed, gasping and screaming. Wickham promptly got on top of her and began to fuck her. Lydia responded ecstatically, she had been thinking about little else since she was thirteen years old. A few minutes later her enthusiastic screams of ecstasy and the pulsing as her vagina gripped his prick gave him the signal to come for the very first time inside his beautiful virginal wife. Wickham was an expert in these matters, he had absolutely no doubt that she had been a virgin prior to their intercourse; as indeed was Jane Bennet and, more surprisingly, Charlotte Collins when he had first fucked her. Readers will recall that Wickham had left Elizabeth a technical virgin by fucking her bum instead.

Wickham lay on his side supporting himself on one elbow looking down thoughtfully at his beautiful naked bride. There were so many things to teach her, so many delightfully sexual games to play with her and he was already sure that she would be a very eager and cooperative pupil.

"Would you like to see the place where I first seduced your sister Elizabeth?" he asked

Lydia stared at him in disbelief.

"You, with Elizabeth!" she shrieked. "Impossible, Elizabeth would never do such a thing. You're teasing me."

"Come on, I'll show you. Slip on a wrap, its cold up in the attics."

She did as she was bidden and he led her up to the attic room with the large mirror and the low couch. Wickham lit several candles already in place in holders. He had been here several times before, not only with Elizabeth but also with Caroline Bingley and Lydia's maid. With regard to the maid it must be added that she came quite willingly and was extremely grateful for the half-guinea he gave her afterwards.

Lydia spoke again. "You seduced my sister here? But she would never permit it, did you rape her?"

Wickham smiled enigmatically. "No; not really."

"You must have done, I know my sister she would never allow a man to take her."

"All I did was tie her down on the couch with those pieces of rope over there."

Lydia shrieked with astonishment and then experienced a sudden frisson of excitement at the thought of being tied down and raped by a man. Wickham had been observing her demeanour while he related his fictitious account of his meeting with Elizabeth. He swiftly removed her wrap and picked her up and carried her over to the couch.

"And now young women, I'm going to rape you."

He swiftly and expertly tied her hands together behind her head then spread her legs wide before tying them firmly to the couch. Lydia, naked and quite helpless felt a delicious thrill of sexual excitement almost to the point of orgasm again. Wickham knelt down in front of her and began to delicately probe her labia with his tongue while gently massaging her clitoris with his fingers. Lydia was soon writhing in ecstasy while screaming and gasping in delight. Wickham was pleased; in his experience some women at the point of orgasm made a great deal of noise like Lydia, while others made little barely audible gasping sounds almost as though it would not be seemly to let him know that they were enjoying themselves. Wickham preferred the noisy kind it made him feel his efforts were appreciated. Wickham released Lydia from her bonds. He was such a clever lover; he had barely touched her but merely uncovered her secret desire to be raped. He knelt astride her body with his large erection inches from her face. He was about to explain the finer points of fellatio to her when Lydia said,

"Do you want me to take it in my mouth?"

The beautiful young woman was an angel with the manners of a prostitute.

"When I come I want you to swallow it all down, it's almost tasteless, its quite harmless and it won't make you pregnant."

Lydia nodded eagerly and took the first inch of his prick into her mouth. She inserted her fingers into her cunt to lubricate them with the copious sexual juices still flowing in her vagina then, using the fingers of both of her hands she began to gently massage and fondle his prick.

"I'm coming now", said Wickham urgently as fierce hot pulses of semen shot into her mouth. Wickham drew back still spurting onto her face and eyes. She swallowed it all down, gasping and choking.

"My, that was fun!" she said. "What a lot of stuff shoots out! It tastes quite salty doesn't it!"

Wickham looked at Lydia with utter delight, she taken him in and swallowed his cum with all the practiced skill of a five-shilling prostitute from Hyde Park. She was indeed a very quick learner.

"I do declare Lydia, I could put you up for sale in a North African Bazaar and easily get a five hundred guineas for you."

"You want to sell me to an Arab?" shrieked Lydia. "What sort of way is that for a man to treat his new wife?"

Wickham waited to see what she would say next, he had already discerned that she enjoyed being spoken to outrageously.

"And how would I be dressed for the sale?" she asked.

"Oh you'd be quite naked" Wickham replied casually.

"What, in front of all those men?"

"Well they'd want to see what they were buying, wouldn't they?"

Lydia paused, savouring the lewd tone of the conversation. She had never spoken to a man quite like this before; she was beginning to feel quite sexually aroused

"Would you let them touch me?" she said archly.

"Oh yes" said Wickham.

Lydia lowered her voice provocatively, and began to masturbate. Wickham watched with delight.

"Where would you let them touch me Wickham?"

"If a man is buying a woman he needs to know that she got large firm tits and a shapely bottom and" here he paused momentarily, he wasn't quite sure of the extent of Lydia's sexual vocabulary. "and nice juicy accommodating lips, by which I mean the lips between her legs."

Lydia started to masturbate.

"You'd let them put their fingers in my cunt and rub me so that I came in front of all those men?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes I'd love it. All those men wanting to fuck me; all those lovely long stiff pricks. Oh yes! Ooh yes! OOH YES!"

Evidently the local militia officers had adequately taken care of Lydia's sexual vocabulary.

Lydia reached her climax and lay back on the couch. A thought suddenly occurred to her.

"What did you mean, the first time you seduced Elizabeth; have you been fucking her regularly? I just don't believe it. You must have raped her; she's such a cold fish."

"Is she?" said Wickham provocatively.

Lydia tried another tack.

"Did you make her come? I bet you didn't, I bet she just lay there like a dead fish on a slab."

"Why don't you ask her?" said Wickham. "I know; the next time I fuck her, I'll let you watch"

Lydia rather thought that he was making the whole thing up to tease her. The idea that her serious prim and proper sister would actually open her legs for a man, a man she wasn't even married to was just too preposterous for words. Indeed such was Elizabeth's cool and calm reputation that Lydia even had difficulty imagining her in bed with her new husband Darcy. But Lydia certainly wouldn't have dared to ask her about her relationship with Wickham; she was still rather afraid of her formidable sister.

Lydia and Wickham returned to their room, and, eventually, silence descended and all the happy, not to say exhausted, lovers slept.

Epilogue

I'm sure dear reader you will be glad to know that no more than nine months later Mrs. Bennet and her daughters Jane, Elizabeth and Lydia all gave birth to fine healthy boys. Mrs. Charlotte Collins and Mrs. Caroline Foster also produced delightful masculine offspring. All the children bore a quite remarkable resemblance to Wickham and Darcy. The only contentious point was who exactly was the father of Caroline's young son? Was it Wickham or Darcy?

Author's note: I am grateful to the small but mainly appreciative readership of my improbable tale. Much to my surprise no one took me to task for daring to tamper with the almost sacred text of Jane Austen's masterpiece. I have it in mind to perhaps write a sequel detailing the increasingly incestuous goings on at Pemberley. Feedback from readers on this idea would be appreciated.

© Gerald Cheshire 2010

LC10
LC10
113 Followers