Secret Sessions

Story Info
Husband spies wife secretly masturbating.
1.8k words
4.27
71.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
almera
almera
5 Followers

My wife works long hours and it is not often that she is in the mood for a bit of fooling around. She will occasionally masturbate me if she's not feeling too tired but I rarely catch her relieving herself sexually. That is until a week or so ago when I experienced a couple of clandestine masturbation sessions . The first time was on a Sunday evening.

I'd thought my wife had gone up to bed to read the papers so I went into the front room and put on one of my favourite porno films. I really needed a good come that night and my wife had been complaining of a headache all day so no chance of relief there. I had been working my own cock smoothly backwards and forwards for a few minutes as I watched a guy with a good thick cock just easing into a shaved pussy so the large purple end was teasing aside her splayed labia: I loved this bit.

Suddenly, the door opened and my wife walked in, clutching the broadsheet newspaper she was reading. I leaped up clutching my rampant cock.

"I thought I could hear this," she said. "Why you watch this garbage I'll never know". At the time I didn't think anything of her remark but later I recalled that I had deliberately turned the sound onto mute…hmm.

She flounced over to an easy chair and with an angry shake of the newspaper hid herself behind its covers and started to read. My cock had started to droop but when I looked at the screen again and saw the guy really ramming his huge fat cock into the woman's cunt I started to play with myself again.

My eyes caught a movement from the easy chair and saw that my wife had moved the newspaper slightly to one side. I glanced over to the hearth and saw her make- up mirror where she had left it earlier. In its reflection I could see that she was looking intently at the film from behind her paper.

She shook the paper loudly and spread it around her some more so that just one hand was supporting it. Her legs were stretched out in front of her. In the silence of the room I could hear her breathing which was getting deeper. I looked in the small mirror again and saw her biting her lower lip in concentration, her brow slightly furrowed. She shuffled the papers once more and I saw that her sweat pants had suddenly become baggy at the knees.

Seeing her watching what she had just criticised me for, made me horny as hell and my cock begun to ooze its clear fluid that was always a prelude to a really deep orgasm. I steadily worked my foreskin up and down over the straining glans all thoughts of watching the movie now gone. My eyes narrowed as I could make out my wife's mouth forming a small ooh shape which she always did when she was turned on.

I saw that the knuckles of her left hand had whitened with the effort of gripping the newspaper whilst a regular rustling sound indicated that her right hand was busying itself behinds its cover. The tempo of the rustling increased then slowed. The action on the screen was cooling off: she never did like blow jobs.

Should I keep her on the edge I thought or fast forward to what she really loved: a long very hard cock sliding in and out with a look of ecstasy on the woman? I forwarded the film to a good piece and the rustling began again. My wife cleared her throat and as she did so the newspaper slipped slightly so that I could see her upper arm vibrating quickly then slowing and then shaking once more.

I could see her legs were rigidly extended in front of her. A soft grunting sound came from behind the paper and in the mirror I could see her face with that gorgeous intensity she always possessed when she achieved a deep orgasm. I could hold on no longer and my cock jerked powerfully jetting gouts of thick creamy sperm across my belly. There was a sudden exclamation of breath from my wife. The paper crackled and her legs were quickly pulled up. She stood up.

"I can't concentrate with this rubbish on ," she snapped and walked passed me. What could have been a great ruse on her part was given away by the look in her eyes when she glanced down and saw the state of my cock. Her face was flushed and then I saw that the hand holding the newspaper had a shiny set of fingers that reflected the light from the TV screen.

A week later I remember a second event which occurred one night when I had got up from bed to fetch a glass of milk. I had seen that my wife's side of the bed was empty but thought nothing of it as I made my way down the stairs towards the kitchen. I saw her figure in the kitchen also looking for something from the fridge. As was her habit in summer she was naked and the effect of the cold air from the fridge had caused her pale brown nipples to erect and protrude from her breasts. I always got a kick out of watching my wife naked even after ten years of marriage so I stood at the base of the stairs and watched her moving around the kitchen.

Her tan lines where her bikini had been highlighted the whiteness of her groin and when she leaned over to reach something from the base of the chiller unit I felt my cock jerk with excitement: I could clearly see her well defined labia peeping from between her tanned thighs as she bent over.

I was about to indicate my presence when she stepped back from the fridge clutching a Coke and walked into the den where we have our computer. By bending over the banister I could see that she had leaned over the desk and was clicking on the internet. The pale glow of the screen picked out every curve of her body : the soft roundness of her belly before the skin flattened downwards to her cunt; the full curve of her breasts that I loved to caress and nuzzle .

I heard her suck in her breath as she had inadverteantly clicked on an incorrect web site from my list of "Favourites". Peering closer I could make out the distinctive light and dark blue side banners of yours truly Literotica. "This could be interesting," I thought as I crept down the stairs a little further until I was just outside the doors of the den. Luckily they were louvred, so I could hang around there without her being aware of my presence.

She had placed her Coke on the desk and had sat in the swivel chair facing the screen. It was quite spooky seeing this figure hunched over the machine the room dark except for the pale glow from the screen and the pale orange lights indicating the unit was on. She was now bending forward slightly and peering at the site scrolling up and down the headings. She stopped and clicked on a title and seemed to relax as though content with what she had found. I was standing only about ten feet behind her praying she couldn't hear my breathing which seemed so loud to me.

She leaned back in the chair ad started to read one of the stories reaching occasionally for a drink from her Coke. I could see her scrolling down the text until she reached a passage that interested her when she leaned back and read some more. After clicking on and reading several stories she moved as though to rise and I hastily moved back from the doorway but she had stood to move the chair away from the computer.

I watched again and my cock gave a huge jolt as I could now see my wife in glorious profile at the desk leaning back in the chair. Her nipples were now erect again I saw as my devouring eyes swept downwards to her cunt. Her mound was accentuated by her posture the neat tuft of hair atop the plump bulge. Her left hand was operating the mouse whilst her right was circling her pussy with the first and second fingers slightly crossed as they worked away at her clitoral area, round and round exploring and stroking the folds of her labia.

My cock was hard as iron as I began to join my wife in a mutual masturbation session (albeit one apart from each other). She was biting down on her lower lip and her eyes were narrowing as her fingers increased their pace atop her cunt. She snapped open her thighs and gave herself a rapid fingering which drew a soft moan as her excited clitoris reacted. I was rapidly nearing a climax as I recognised all the signs on my wife's face and the way her body was reacting that she was about to have one of her really intense cums. Her entire body was tensed up like a coiled spring, working to release the pent up horniness in one massive orgasm. Her hips had started their telltale gentle rising and falling as her two fingers rubbed and teased her cunt stopping to slide up and down her thickened labia before lubricating the area around her clitoris.

She looked again at the text as her left hand scrolled down further. "Ooh, yeah," she grunted "go on really fuck her," her head was thrown back, her eyes screwed shut fast holding the imagery in her mind, fast approaching her release.

My hand was skimming my cock, a drool of cum oozing from the tip of my enlarged cock head. "Come on baby, let's cum together," I muttered through clenched teeth as my fist was jerking my foreskin back and forwards. My wife was nearly there, her fingers generating a soft squishy sound as they manipulated herself.

"Aah, aah," "cuuuuming," she grunted as her thighs began opening and closing : "fuck, fuck" she was duplicating the action of a lover as her hips rose and fell to meet the imagined thrusts of a huge cock. I could hold on no more and started climaxing my cock spurting jets of cum across the door as I watched her shaking with a massive orgasm.

As I started coming down from my orgasm I saw her clicking off the monitor and walking towards the door. Still panting with my exertions, I darted back into the shadows. She went through but paused briefly to sniff the air like an animal. Her eyes dropped to the evidence of my excitement as it slowly slid from one louvre to the next.

almera
almera
5 Followers