Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy becomes a sex-fighter.
15.3k words
4.61
49.6k
52

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

Story till now: In the year 2099 the metropolis of Climax City has become one of the most violent and corrupt cities in the world, were the super rich and super poor live mere miles from each other, but are in entirely different worlds. Tommy Gunn, a 19 year old bully, is returning home after a long day fucking someone else's girlfriend and witnesses an unusual event. Two young woman fighting and fucking each other on a train in an abandoned part of the city, who are each coached by two older beautiful women. Tommy then fights, beats, fucks, and interrogates one of the girls and learns of the Secret Sex-Fight Society, a secret group of super wealthy citizens who sponsor younger men and woman to fight and fuck for their amusement. Tommy finds the idea thrilling, and promptly kidnaps one of the girls, Bunny, to learn more about the society.

#####

Tommy Gunn: 19. The protagonist of this story. A cocky and arrogant young man. Incredibly handsome and confident. Swimmer's body, six-pack abs, blue eyes, black hair.

Lucinda Gunn: 45. Tommy's moderately wealthy mother. World famous ex-pornstar and true nympho. Tall, Curvaceous, large tits, tan skin, long curly brown hair

Lucy Lockhart: 25. Tommy's former babysitter and current police office. Short red hair, big green eyes, freckles, nice tits, big ass. Easily bullied into sex and demeaning situations.

Ciara Chocolate: 35. A mysterious woman with great wealth and influence in Climax City. Milk-chocolate skin, tall, Amazonian, large breasts, short sleek brown hair, many ear piercings, perfect ass. Likes to wear very expensive, very sexy clothes.

Fook Mee and Fook Yu: 25. Identical twins. Chauffers, bodyguards, cooks, maids, concubines. Asian, thin, perky tits, very serious faces.

Bunny: 19. A former child actress. Five feet high, cute and sexy, long blonde hair in pigtails, big blue eyes, firm little tits and a bubbly heart-shaped butt. Dresses like a slutty school girl.

Arianna Leblanc: 38: Another mysterious and powerful woman, vey similar in manner to Ciara. Milky white skin, golden blonde hair, cruel beauty, tall and strong. Also wears expensive, revealing clothes.

Araña: 21. Mercenary's daughter, a violent girl. Hispanic, light brown skin, lithe muscular body, smallish firm tits, spider tattoos over her nipples, spider tramp stamp. Her left eye is missing and she wears a leather eye-patch with a spider on it.

Trayshawn Marshall. 19. Tommy's friend from high school. Black, good looking, athletic, and remarkably sane compared to everyone else in this story.

Elizabeth Strokesworth: 30s. An English sex-fighter and secretary for Ciara Chocolate. Tall, black hair usually tied up in a bun. Nice tits.

#####

Bunny woke up with a very sore cunt, which was not surprising, considering how hard she had gotten the shit fucked out of her last night. Before even opening her eyes, her hand glided down to her soft, swollen cunt, and she gasped loudly just from her fingers grazing over her tender lips. She tried to remember everything that had happened the night before, but she was ditzy enough even without being totally fucked up. Her manager, the beautiful Amazonian Ciara Chocolate had led her to an old, rusty train. Bunny was going there for a match, an underground mixed-martial arts fight with a girl named Araña . . . the Spider.

Araña won. Bunny had been doing alright at first, but Araña rallied easily and destroyed her. Araña stripped her naked, stretched her body to the point of breaking in her human Spider's Web, and then she fucked Bunny to the point of unconsciousness. After that, the ditzy little blonde slut could remember nothing.

She knew what losing meant though. It meant that Ciara Chocolate was done with her. She didn't keep fighters who lost three matches in a row, which Bunny just had. First to a rookie named Sandi Spitfire, then to the undefeated champion Mandingo, and finally to her old rival Araña. Now Bunny was out of a job, because underground fighting was her job; she was homeless, because she was living with Ciara; and she was broke; because she was too stupid and short sighted to save any of the money she made.

In short, she was fucked.

Also, she had no idea where the fuck she was. The bed she was in wasn't one she recognized. It was big and soft but stank of sex, as did the room she was in. The walls were plastered with sports posters on nude pinups. The floor was covered with discarded jeans and t-shirts, and one whole corner was taken over by a mini weight lifting. It was obviously a boy's room, and one she had never been in before.

The worst idea came to Bunny's head: she had been kidnapped. She had been kidnapped and raped. After Araña knocked her out Ciara must have just left her there, naked and unconscious on the train for anyone to pick up and carry home. Her little tits started to jiggle with her rapid heartbeat.

Despite how painful it was she probed her vagina. There was no semen in it, nor in her ass or hair, and her mouth didn't taste like cum, a taste she was very familiar with. That didn't mean she hadn't been raped. He could have been wearing a condom, if nothing else but to protect himself. He must have thought she was diseased, being found the way she was. He would still rape her though, Bunny was sure. She was too cute and sexy not to be raped.

Bunny found a heavy wooden baseball bat in the room. Picking it up she made a simple resolution: her rapist was going to die. Murdering him was simply the polite thing to do.

Naked but armed, she left the room and started creeping through the house. It was dark out, which meant that she had probably been knocked out all day. Plenty of time for this fat loser (she imagined) to rape her repeatedly.

The house was much nicer than his room had indicated. It was big and sprawling, with nice furniture and art. In fact, his bedroom seemed to be the only crappy part of the house, and was tucked away behind the laundry room like it was something embarrassing. That must have been his rape room.

As Bunny climbed up a flight of stairs on her naked feet she could hear the heated sounds of hard, animalistic sex reaching its climax. Someone nearby was fucking. Assuming it had to be her rapist with another victim.

There was a bedroom at the top of the stairs, the only light in the house coming from inside. She peeked inside, baseball bate at the ready, and saw a very large, very well decorated room that smelled of expensive carpet cleaner and lots of hot, sweaty sex. Bunny's mouth dropped in awe as she saw what was going on inside. Two of the hottest, sexiest people she had ever seen were engaging in the hardest, loudest, most back-breaking sex she had ever seen, with the exception of the time she was fucked by the sex-fighter champion Mandingo. The woman on the bed was lying on her stomach with her huge, fat tits pillowing her upper body as her ass stuck up in the air. She was biting the sheets so hard she was ripping them apart, and Bunny couldn't blame her. The stud fucking her from behind was going at her pussy like a jackhammer, his muscular young black body was glistening beautifully with sweat. She was white, but tan, in her mid 40s, with long curly brown hair and the some of the most lewd curves Bunny had ever seen. The man was much younger, 20s maybe, black as pitch, and judging from the length and power of his strokes was hung like a donkey.

"FUCK! SHIT! FUCK!" the woman grunted as she ripped apart her expensive cotton sheets. "Holy shit you've got a big fucking cock!"

"Best fucking pussy I've ever had," he grunted, sweating so much he looked to be on the verge of collapsing. "Gonna rip you open white ho! Gonna ruin yo pussy!"

She laughed, a big, boisterous, sexy laugh. "I'll break you fucking cock first, nigger! FUCK ME! HARDER!"

But he couldn't go any harder, the look on his exhausted face showed that he was at the end of his physical ability, and this woman still demanded more from him. She must have been insatiable, experienced, and a complete, master-slut.

"I said . . . FUCK . . . ME . . . HARDER!"

His strong face looked ready to cry. "Oh god . . . I can't . . . I'm gonna bust!"

"What?" the woman cried angrily. "Already? We've only been going at it for four hours?"

"Fuck . . . can't hold on . . ."

"Don't cum yet you fucking pussy!"

The woman looked up disappointed and angry with her young black stud, who was about to pop his large nut right into insatiably cunt. Suddenly Bunny recognized the woman, and she almost climaxed on the spot herself.

"Oh my fucking gosh," Bunny gasped, "you're Lucinda Gunn! You're my absolute favorite pornstar!"

Bunny realized that Lucinda Gunn, one of the most famous and revered erotic artists of the 2080s, the favorite queen of a billion masturbating internet users, one of her personal heroes, was getting fucked right in front of her. She almost feinted.

Lucinda looked the naked Bunny up and down with a cocked eyebrow. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh shit!" the black man started to scream. "I'M CUMMING!!!" The muscles in his neck were so pronounced that Bunny thought his head was going to pop off, his pectorals and biceps also blowing up like an air-mattress. Lucinda bit her lip and looked a little satisfied the first big waves of semen flooded her titanium womb, but after a few colossal spurts she slipped forward, allowing his colossal black cock so slowly slip and then pop from her world-famous pussy. His thick shaft kept spraying semen all over her back and big ass, sizzling off her hot body, and a few strands even flew so far that they landed across Bunny's face and small, firm breasts. Bunny was in horny shock.

As the black man feel back, cumming on his chest, Lucinda waved her finger at bunny, telling her to come forward. "Come here little bitch. You have something that belongs to me."

Bunny obeyed, hypnotized by the porn-queen's enticing aura of invincible sexuality. Bunny thought that she had meant the baseball bat, but then Lucinda grabbed her by the neck and pulled her in for a big, wet, hot kiss. Lucinda's tongue ran across Bunny's face, so hot that it almost burned, and then the mature woman licked at the young slut's chest, scooping up every drop of her lover's cum.

Bunny was so close to an orgasm that she was on the verge of tears, but then Lucinda pushed her away. "I've always hated sharing."

The black man's epic orgasm was just now beginning to subside, cum still oozing from his semi-hard cock like a leaky faucet. "Oh god, baby, god-fucking-damn. That was the most amazing sex I ever had, fo'sho."

Lucinda shrugged, licking more cum off her fingers. "It was alright. I'd give you a 6 out of 10."

The black man looked ready to cry. "But . . . I mean . . ."

"You can leave now," Lucinda said.

"But-"

"Leave. You're done."

After a brief awkward silence the handsome young man got up and gathered up his clothes, heading for the door as Bunny watched his perfect mouth-watering ass walk away. Lucinda stood up after he left and stretched out her curvy body, her large breasts rising over Bunny's short head.

Lucinda moaned. "They sure don't make niggers like they use to."

Bunny wasn't sure what to say. She knew not to use that naughty word (unless it was during sex, in which case it was encouraged).

"I mean, when I was eighteen I dated all the boys on the basketball team, and on nights after a game I needed a fucking wheelchair to get home. I swallowed so much black cum in college I gained my freshman fifteen on sucking dick alone. What changed since then?"

Bunny wanted to suggest that it was probably Lucinda who had changed, not the entire population of African-Americans in Climax City, but she was to horny and nervous to talk. She heard a dripping sound on the hardwood floors, and realized her pussy was leaking.

Lucinda saw and giggled. "Awww, poor baby. Are you horny?"

Bunny nodded, so aroused she was almost crying.

"Your kitty looks really swollen. Is it sore?"

She nodded again.

"Did my son fuck you?"

Bunny tilted her head because he wasn't sure. The last thing she remembered was Araña fucking her so hard she passed out.

"Well if my son fucked you then you would be sore. You're not the first confused, horny, naked girl I've found wandering around my house." Lucinda bit her lip and moved her hips around a little, realizing what a sexy little cupcake Bunny was for the first time. "Tell you what cutie, I'm going to go take a bath and finish what that nigger couldn't. Come along and I'll take care of that naughty little pussy of yours too. Sound good?"

Bunny nodded happily, almost jumping with glee.

Lucinda laughed. "C'mon honey, we girls have to take care of each other."

#####

Tommy was just returning home at 2am, a second late night in a row. He had spent most of the prior morning sleeping in, his naked body resting against the naked body of the girl he had saved from the train, Bunny. He had very seriously debated raping her, but decided against it. He wasn't that sleazy, and he was sure that he would have no problem getting her to fuck him consensually once she woke up. But the experience had been extremely sexually frustrating, and Tommy had to jerk off more than once that night just to resist diving into the sweet, defenseless pussy laying next to him.

He had spent all day and all night asking around town about the Secret Sex-Fight Society, but learned nothing conclusive about it. He had gone to every dive he knew off where illegal gambling took place, but all they knew about the Society were rumors and speculation. He pulverized a few local thugs he knew who ran un underground cage-fighting ring in their basement, but they had only heard whispers about the Society. Tommy had even slapped around a few of the tougher sluts he knew, hoping one of them might have been a sex-fighter at one point, but other than a couple blowjobs and some free sex he didn't get anything from them either. There was still that little bitch he could interrogate, Bunny. He hoped she was awake by now.

As Tommy came up to his house he saw his friend Trayshawn leaving out the front, still putting his clothes back on.

"You leaving?" Tommy asked. He had assumed Trayshawn and his mom would be fucking all night.

"Man, that woman is too much for me. Thanks for hooking me up but I was in way over my head with that bitch."

"Did she . . . cum at least?" Tommy asked worriedly.

"Shit, I don't even think so. S'like her pussy is made of kryptonite or some shit. And what kind a crazy-ass question is that? 'Did my mom cum?' That's fucking whack, dude. I think it's very inappropriate that you'd be hooking your mom up with niggas in the first place, like you was some kind of incest-pimp or somethin'."

"You didn't think it was so 'whack' when you were begging me to hook you up with her."

"That's jus' 'cause your mom's Lucinda Gunn, man. Lucinda Gunn! every brother I know jacked it to her. No man alive would pass up that opportunity."

Tommy rubbed his head in frustration. "Look man, you have absolutely no idea what a demonic bitch my mom becomes when she hasn't had sex. If she doesn't' cum she turns into this evil, twisted, sadistic . . . MONSTER. Can you, like, go up there and finish up or something. Please."

Trayshawn made a 'fuck no' sound and walked off.

"You're really letting me down buddy. I thought you were a stud Trayshawn. I didn't think you was no bitch!"

"Man, I got four white bitches at our school on lock, two of them being cheerleaders, two housewives on my block, and my boss's wife. Does that sound like a bitch to you? No, I didn't think so. Now, goodnight."

Tommy conceded and let his friend leave to dial up some pussy he could handle, but he still dreaded going home now. He wouldn't have been surprised to find his mother sitting in the living room wearing her leather dominatrix outfit, smacking a riding-crap against her hand. But when he got inside she was nowhere to be found, although the unmistakable sounds of sex were still coming from her bedroom upstairs.

Tommy checked his room and panicked when he saw that Bunny's naked body wasn't in his bed. "Shit," he thought, he should have tied her up or something. With her gone he had no link left to the Secret Sex-Fight Society that he so desperately wished to join.

With no other option at hand, Tommy ran up to his mother's room to ask her about the escaped slut, knowing full well that interrupting his mother's masturbation was likely going to get him the ass-whipping of his life. She wasn't in her bed, or on the stripper-pole she had by her private bar, but the door to her giant bathroom was open. He burst in and to his relief (and horror) saw that Bunny was still in the house. She was sitting on the tiled edge of the hot-tub, flat on her back, legs spread wide open, with his mother's head bouncing up and down over her pussy. Bunny was cumming so hard that it looked like she was about to pull her hair out.

"Mom!" Tommy screamed. "What the fuck!"

Lucinda licked her fat lips, smiling wickedly. "I didn't like that nigger you brought me so I decided to take your pussy instead. And I have to say, I much prefer her." She dove back down and started eating the panting, sex-dazed nineteen-year-old.

Tommy's cock was straining the tight material of his jeans so much it hurt.

"H-hey," Bunny stuttered. "I know you. Y-you're that cute boy from the train. It's okay . . . it's okay if you raped me."

"What?" Tommy screamed. "I didn't rape you!"

Lucinda came back up from the pussy-depths. "Wait, baby, are you saying you haven't fucked this adorable little sex-toy yet?"

"No! I don't even know her. She got knocked out on the train yesterday and I brought her back here to recover. I didn't fuck her in her sleep or anything, I'm not some desperate loser."

"Ooohh," Bunny cooed. "That's so nice. Most guys would have raped the shit out of me."

Lucinda looked disappointed. "Well it's no fun fucking this girl if I'm not stealing her from you, so here . . ."

Lucinda rose up from the tub, water falling down her curvaceous body like she was a water-nymph rising from the hot-spring. She grabbed a hold of the petite Bunny, easily flipped her over and then picked her up. Bunny's cute body was mashed between Lucinda's huge tits as she clung the little bitch to her chest, forcing her little peach legs apart all the way, giving Tommy a perfect view of Bunny's swollen, sore, but hungry kitten.

"Fuck her," Lucinda commanded.

When's Tommy's nine-inch cock popped out of his jeans Bunny almost cried. It was the most beautiful penis she had even seen, if not the biggest, and she instantly fell in love with it.

The Gunn family spent the rest of the night fucking Bunny every which way imaginable, but in the end Lucinda was victorious when she jabbed a finger up her son's ass, forcing him to cum prematurely, so she could fuck Bunny herself for the last several hours. Bunny had found a new home.

#####

"I can't believe you mom's going to let me stay here," Bunny was so happy she was crying. "She's ,like, my fucking idol. I have her whole collection on my omni-phone (the 2099 version of our Smartphone). I masturbate to her like, every other day."

"Well she's not letting you stay here for free," Tommy reminded her. "She's going to start introducing you to her old producers. You'll be turning our pornos to pay the rent." He was just stepping out of the shower, so he was naked and still dripping, his semi-hard cock attracting Bunny's attention away from the video she was watching on her omni-phone. She was lying on the floor in the living room, her little pink skirt pushed up so far her ass was bear.

She giggled. "And I have the famous Lucinda Gunn as my teacher. It's a dream come true."

"That's not the only way you have to pay," Tommy smirked, standing over her, his big cock hanging above her head like a lure.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers