Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy has his first three official matches.
15.1k words
4.24
57.7k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Story till now: In the year 2099 the metropolis of Climax City has become one of the most violent and corrupt cities in the world, were the super rich and super poor live mere miles from each other, but are in entirely different worlds. Tommy Gunn, a 19 year old bully, has just joined the Secret Sex-Fight Society, and shadowy organization of the world's richest people who train erotic martial artists who engage in sexual combat for money, sex, and sadistic joy. He was recruited by the beautiful and dangerous Ciara Chocolate, and is now eagerly awaiting his first official matches, but Ciara may have her own plans for him.

#####

Tommy Gunn: 19. The protagonist of this story. A cocky and arrogant young man. Incredibly handsome and confident. Swimmer's body, six-pack abs, blue eyes, black hair.

Ciara Chocolate: 35. A mysterious woman with great wealth and influence in Climax City. Milk-chocolate skin, tall, Amazonian, large breasts, short sleek brown hair, many ear piercings, perfect ass. Likes to wear very expensive, very sexy clothes.

Fook Mee and Fook Yu: 25. Identical twins. Chauffeurs, bodyguards, cooks, maids, concubines. Asian, thin, perky tits, very serious faces.

Lucinda Gunn: 45. Tommy's mother, a former world-famous pornstar. Curly brown hair, curvy body.

Bunny: 19. former child actress, failed sex-fighter, aspiring pornstar. Big blue eyes, perky tits, petite body, blonde pigtails.

Beverly "Mother Bomb" Bexley: 40-something. Retired sex-fighter and unfaithful trophy-wife. Curvy, wavy blonde hair, big tits.

Stephanie Bexley: 18. Mother Bomb's innocent daughter. Tall, slender, nice breasts, blonde hair.

Rodrigo Gomez: 40-something. A millionaire sex-fight manager in the Society. Spanish and very gay.

Victor Zevro: 40-something. Somewhat wealthy criminal and manager in the Society. Lots of scars.

Sandi "Spitefire" McPherson: 25. Zevro's star sex-fighter. Rock-and-roll bitch. Leather, tattoos, short red hair, piercings.

Pietro "Poiseidon" Xavier: 20-something. A god amongst men. Sex-fighter. Bisexual.

Caroline "Miss Cupid" Heart: 20-something. Sex-fighter. A sexy, tall, Playboy-style blonde. She has a bow-and-arrow tattoo tramp-stamp that points down her crack of her perfect ass.

#####

Tommy Gunn had just finished moving all of his shit into his new, swanky, rent-free apartment that was provided to him so long as he was going to participate in the Secret Sex-Fight Society, which he hoped would be forever. All of his clothes and dishes were still in cardboard boxed, where they'd most likely remain forever. Tommy wasn't much for furniture. The only things he wanted was a gym (which the building already had) a clean bathroom (the building had a maid service) a couch to play video games on (comfy leather) and a big bed for fucking chicks on. Being his first night, he didn't have the time to find some pussy to deflower the apartment, and he wasn't sure who of his regular booty-calls would be willing to come all the way to the Tower District, the wealthiest burrow in Climax City.

So, without any pussy to tap, Tommy sat done on his couch for a very long night of marathon masturbation, the kind that went on for eight-plus hours, the kind that by the end would have guided any innocent mind into the most disgusting parts of the internet. But Tommy wasn't just flogging his thick, hairless, nine inches of pussy-saturated cock for the fun of it . . . no . . . he was doing some important research.

Now that he was an official sex-fighter in the SSFS (a super secret organization of the world's richest people who trained and managed sexually explicit mixed martial arts for fun) Tommy had access to the secret websites where many videos and statistics were archived. The first thing he watched was the fight he had with the sexy Araña the other night, the unplanned event that introduced him to the secret world of sexual combat. Watching the fight over again made him extremely horny, especially the part when Araña almost won by twisting his body into a knot while she sucked his dick, her special move called "the spider's web." She had almost won, but Tommy's cock had been a bit more than she could swallow, and as soon as she started to gag, Tommy had the upper hand.

He had beaten and fucked the shit out of two other female sex-fighters since then, the prissy and arrogant Elizabeth Strokesworth, who he stripped naked and slammed through a marble table, and the obedient Asian maid Fook Yu, who he fucked senseless right in on top of Ciara Chocolate's desk.

A brief flash of Ciara Chocolate came into his mind. Her short brown hair, her seductive brown eyes, her fat puffy lips, and perfect big tits, and her killer ass. He almost busted his nut all over his chest, but he pulled back just in time. Ciara was the most spectacular piece of ass Tommy had ever seen, ever even imagined, and she was his new manager. He wanted to fuck her so bad that it actually made his rock-hard penis hurt. He didn't even need to touch himself while thinking about her, it was like the memory of her scent was enough to make him cum.

And then, suddenly, their she was, right on his computer screen.

"Why hello Mister Gunn. I thought you might be asleep at this hour, but I see that you are feeling quite . . . vigorous." She smirked as she looked down into his erect lap. Tommy saw that she wasn't alone. Bobbing between her open legs was a lithe girl with black hair. It must have been Fook Yu, her maid, who was eating Ciara's coco cunt like it was actually made of chocolate.

The sight of that was enough to make Tommy cum.

"Ciara . . . oh shit . . . FUCK!"

Thick ropes of semen leapt from the bulbous tip of his ram, the first hitting him right in the chin, the next two streaking across his muscular chest, and the rest hitting his computer screen, covering the digital Ciara's face and chest.

"Tommy?" Ciara asked. "Are you still there? I think you just ejaculated onto the computer's camera."

"Uh . . . yeah . . . sorry," he said. He found a pair of discarded boxer-briefs and wiped down the camera with it, before balling the underpants up and cleaning off his sweaty, glistening chest. "Have you been watching me jack off this whole time?"

"No. Of course not. I have better things to do than watch some punk spank himself. I just saw that you were online and needed to tell you something."

"But . . . isn't this like . . . an invasion of privacy?"

Ciara's fat, full lips curved in a delicious smile. "Tommy. I own this building. I own your apartment. I own you. If you don't like that you can pack up your shit and get the fuck out."

Tommy breathed heavily as he stroked the rest of his ejaculation from his stiff cock, much of his gargantuan nut still stuck inside. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. Are you ready for your fist matches."

Tommy's handsome face erupted into a sexy smile. "Of course! So soon! I thought you were going to make me train for a month or something."

"Baptism by fire. No better training than that."

"Awesome."

"In fact, I have three matches lined up for you over the next four days. I'll use them to fully evaluate your capabilities, and it'll be good to put you out on the market aggressively at first. The boards have been buzzing about you. Your fight with Araña is one of the most watched rookie videos in the history of the Society."

"I won't let you down boss! You haven't seen anything yet!"

Ciara moaned like she was ready to cum. "I hope so. I . . . oh . . . fuck yes . . .," she was indeed having a small orgasm as Fook Yu rapidly licked her mistress's vulva. " . . . I am looking forward to it. Get some sleep, stud. You first fight is tomorrow."

#####

From the moment Tommy went to sleep to when he went to the building's gym the next day he was burdened with a perpetual boner. And not one of those semi-hard, should-have-jacked-off-this-morning boners. It was a rock-hard, going-to-fuck-a-sexy-blonde-virgin-along-with-her-cute-best-friend kind of boner. At first he felt pretty awkward about it, a nine-inch cock that was as erect as a flagpole was hard to hide, but he soon discovered he had nothing to by shy about. The building's gym might as well have been an orgy considering the number of half-naked, athletic young bodies prancing about, engaged in all manners of physical and sexual exercises. All of the girls were wearing tight, almost transparently thin sports-bras and tight, elastic thongs, without much else other than some sweat-bands. The men were equally undressed, and a few were completely naked as they lifted weights or did their stretching. Many of the athletes at least briefly engaged in some sort of sexual contact, whether it was some heavy petting or genital groping, but the only all out fucking he saw was in the showers. The locker-room was co-ed, and one muscular young man with blue had a much older woman with a rocking body bent over a bench as he mercilessly rammed her backdoor, all the while steamy water washed over them.

"There's no explicit rule that says you can't fuck in the gym, but most people at least wait till they get to the showers."

Tommy turned to see the voice that was talking to him. It was a sexy blonde woman in her early twenties. Her firm, welcoming breasts were hidden behind a towel that was wrapped around her naked body.

"Good to know. Speaking of which, I could really use some help with this." He shamelessly pulled his shorts down and let his nine-inch cunt-buster spring up to attention. "What do you say? I bet it would be quite the workout?"

The gorgeous blonde bit her lower lip as she touched the top of his cock with one, long, feminine finger. She pushed it down as far as it would go, and giggled when it sprang back up.

"You do have a really, really nice looking cock," she said sincerely, gasping a little when she said 'cock.' "But I'm already hooked up. Poseidon is going to be done with that old whore in a second, and I'm going to help him finish up."

"Poseidon?" Tommy asked. Wasn't that the name of some stupid god of fish or something?

"Him," she pointed to the blue-haired stud in the showers. "That's his sex-fighter name, but everyone calls him by it nowadays. The old cow he's destroying is some old sex-fighter called Lady Glory. Everyone knows that she's about to lose her third sex-fight in a row, so Ciara is going to fire her ass. Poseidon wants to try her out once before she's gone."

Tommy looked back to blue-boy. It looked like he had just pushed Lady Glory over the cliff of her orgasmic threshold. She slipped off his impressively large cock and fell to the floor, her whole body jiggling like a hunk of gelatin on a washing machine. Even though she was in a shower Tommy could see that she was squirting a ridiculous amount of lady-cum, as if Poseidon had just busted through some sort of dam with his wet, glistening penis.

"Pathetic," Poseidon judged Lady Glory. His voice was high, and slightly feminine. He turned to the lovely blonde athlete. "Miss Cupid. I'm ready for you. At least you know how to make me cum."

"Coming, my god," the blonde said, throwing off her towel. She forgot all about Tommy as she ran into the shower to aid her lover. This was not a girlfriend/boyfriend type of thing, this was a very apparent master/bitch type of thing. Tommy admired a tattoo that Miss Cupid had stamped over her ass. It was of a very curved, pink bow and arrow, the arrow pointing straight down her perfect heart-shaped ass, like it was saying "aim your cock here." He got a good view of it as she kneeled down to worship at Poseidon's erect altar.

"Hey," Poseidon said to Tommy. "You're pretty cute. Wanna help her out?"

Tommy blinked in confusion. "You . . . want me . . . to suck your cock?"

The young god nodded his blue head. "Yeah. But if you're not any good at that I'd be happy to just fuck your ass."

Tommy was shocked, revolted, but for some reason his erect cock only got stiffer. "No thanks. I'm not gay."

Poseidon shrugged his well-shaped shoulders and smiled. "Too bad, but typical. All the cute guys around here are straight."

Tommy tried not to watch Poseidon and Miss Cupid fucked each other as he got dressed, but that wasn't easy. The two of them fucked like champions, and at a certain point it looked as if Miss Cupid started to have one big, long orgasm that lasted several minutes, and Tommy was hypnotized by the way her perky breasts bounced in perfect rhythm to Poseidon's vigorous humping. Tommy had never seen another man fuck a woman so well, other than himself of course, and he had to admit that he was awfully impressed.

#####

"Excited for your first match?" Ciara asked, noticing the nine-inch bulge in Tommy's crotch.

"I cannot fucking wait," he said honestly. His fists were aching to punch something almost as much as his cock needed to get wet.

"Well get in the car, we're going cross town."

As Tommy crawled into Ciara's multi-million dollar limo, he looked up front to see that Fook Yu was driving. He could see her face in the rearview-mirror and she looked pissed, still sporting one big black eye. She must have been put in a healing-chamber after their match (otherwise she'd be in critical care at a hospital) but there was only so much that medical technology in the year 2099 could do. She'd probably have that black eye for a day or two.

Ciara was dressed differently than usual. Instead of her typical pencil-suits she was wearing what looked like something a rich woman would wear to the country club. Tight white sweater vest that bulged with her large breasts, large circular sunglasses, and tight white shorts that rode very high on her amazing thighs. Tommy's erection was threatening to break the zipper on his pants as he analyzed her. She noticed and smiled.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said patting his crotch. "We'll get that big cock of yours into something tight and wet soon."

After a half hour of driving they came to one of Climax City's wealthiest suburbs, an affluent community of lawyers, judges, professional and other rich people called Cougarton. The name was apt, as Tommy only knew of the suburb from the number of sexy cougars and milfs he had fucked here. There were a lot of big white houses with horny, bored trophy wives inside whose husbands were all at work this time of day.

The car pulled up to a big white house that must have cost over a hundred million dollars (steep for 2099 prices), which was ritzy even for this super-ritzy part of town.

"Fook Yu," Ciara said. "Don't pull into the driveway yet. Wait for that girl to leave."

A sexy, blonde 18 year old rich girl was leaving from the house's big glass doors, towing a backpack over her shoulder. Mark recognized the tight blouse and little plaid skirt she was wearing. She must have been a senior at Saint Muff's Private High School, one of Climax City's wealthiest High Schools. Tommy had never fucked a girl from that school, and he swore that the sight of his cum on that one of those plaid skirts would be in his near future.

As the girl was ushered into a car by her chauffeur, her mother waved goodbye. That's when Tommy's jaw dropped and his cock almost popped. The mother was a sex-bomb waiting to explode, and empress amongst cougars. She was tall, bronzed, large-breasted, curvy, and her shoulder-length wavy blonde hair was like something taken from the cover of a beauty magazine. She was wearing nothing but a tight, pink bathrobe, her large cleavage on perfect display.

"Her," Ciara said, pointing at the mother. "That's your first opponent."

#####

Tommy sat on a fancy leather couch in the fancy living room of the fancy house, eagerly awaiting his match as Ciara talked to the opponent's manager.

"Ciara, bitch, you are looking as delicious as ever," a very obviously homosexual man with a Spanish accent greeted her. He was slickly dressed, but he overdid it. Every button and cufflink he wore had a small diamond on it, and his black mustache was so meticulously waxed that it looked like plastic.

"Rodrigo, you old faggot, how was your trip to Indonesia?" she said as the hugged and exchanged friendly kisses.

"Wonderful, I love eating Asian . . . and their food isn't bad either."

The two managers laughed haughtily at his stupid joke, and continued their boring conversation, most of it being the kind of small talk that only millionaires would have. They talked about stuff like yachts, the stock market, and good places to buy slaves. Things like that.

"Hey!" Tommy growled angrily. "I thought I came here for a sex-fight! So are we going to do this thing or not?"

Rodrigo smiled coyly at the young man. "Oh my, so young, so virile, and so very impatient. Do you think you are ready for this, stud?"

"Does it look like I'm ready," Tommy said confidently as he stood up, unbuckled his belt and tugged his pants down his muscular thighs. Nine inches of hard, hairless cock sprang to attention like the cannon of a warship.

Rodrigo almost feinted. "Oh . . . oh my. Ciara, where do you find these boys?"

Ciara was less amused by Tommy's arrogance. She gave her fighter a threatening look. "In the gutter, with the rest of the shit."

Rodrigo clapped his hands. "Beverly! Beverly get down here right away! I'm suddenly very excited to begin."

The stunning cougar that Tommy had only seen from a distance came bouncing down the stairs, and this time Tommy nearly lost his shit. She had done away with the pink bathrobe, and was now wearing nothing but a skin-tight shiny black bikini that barely covered her huge, pointy nipples and puffy vulva. Each small triangle had the white outline of a bomb on it, the cartoony kind that was like a ball with a fuse.

"I'm here," she said excitedly. "Thanks for waiting for my daughter to leave for her ballet class. I . . . I don't really want her to know what her mommy does for fun. She thinks I'm just fucking the gardener." Beverly laughed shyly, causing her large breasts to jiggle invitingly.

Something about this milf's easy-going attitude really pissed Tommy off. He was here to fuck this bitch within an inch of her life, not have a friendly chat.

"Now Beverly," Rodrigo said, "I would like you to meet Ciara Chocolate, a dear old friend who I engage in friendly competition with."

"Nice to meet you Miss Chocolate," Beverly said in a sweet, sincere voice.

"You too Mrs. Bexley." The two woman exchanged a quick kiss, struggling a little to get past their large bosoms.

"And this," Rodrigo said, "Is Tommy Gunn, a rookie contender. He'll be your opponent today."

Beverly shyly looked Tommy over, and gasped in fright at his erect nine-inch cougar-spear sticking straight out. "Oh my, what a strapping young man." She walked over and gave Tommy a kiss as well, her large breasts mashing into his hard chest. Tommy was so surprised he didn't kiss back. He wouldn't have expected a sex-fighter to be so . . . friendly.

"Hey, cut it out!" he pushed her away. "What're all these fucking niceties for? Is this going to be different than the other sex-fights I've had, or something? I mean, aren't we supposed to be enemies?"

"Sex-fights aren't all barbaric bloodbaths," Ciara told him, "although plenty are. But this is a sport, and all sports usually have a certain level of sportsmanship and etiquette involved. The sex-fight you witnessed between Bunny and Araña was particularly violent, but they were long time rivals. Rodrigo and I are friends, so regardless of what happens here there is no reason for machismo."

"But I do want this to be a real fight," Beverly Bexley insisted to Tommy. "I'm a lot tougher than I look, even though I haven't been in a sex-fight since my daughter Stephanie was born. Rodrigo is helping me get back in the game."

"Indeed," Rodrigo said. "The stunning Mrs. Bexley was once the celebrated sex-fighter known as Mother Bomb."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers