Secret Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

It was at this point that I got my second shock of the night. I was turned on beyond belief at the debauchery of my wife with these two men. I was on the verge of cumming in my pants without having touched myself. I stopped and reran the tape. Then I put it back into its box and tucked the box back where I found it. I couldn’t believe that I was still as hard as a rock. I couldn’t understand why I was so excited at something that hurt so deeply.

I grabbed a beer, downed it in gulps, then I sat at the table with a second beer and tried, with little success, to sort out the confusion in my head. By the time Kim got home that night I had at least regained enough presence of mind to act normally, even if what I was thinking and feeling was so abnormal.

She came in dressed in her normal jeans and shirt. She had obviously had a recent shower. I wondered if she had taken it at the gym or some guys place. I looked at her innocent bright eyes and dimpled smile and saw the face buried in a strangers crotch. It was a good thing I was still sitting at the table. My hardon all but ripped through my jeans.

We chatted about normal stuff. She told me the ‘puter worked great and gave me a kiss to thank me for “fixing” it. She smelled nice. She seemed normal, like the girl I fell in love with and had been married with for the last 7 years. But my feelings of anger, betrayal, and sexual arousal chased that image around in my head until I though I would scream. I told her I had a splitting headache and went to bed.

I called in sick the next day. Since Kim usually leaves for work before I even get out of bed, she had no idea that I stayed home to watch TV all day. And watching TV wasn’t all. The more I watched the more my sexual arousal outpaced the other feelings. As I watched those three incredible tapes, I beat off six or seven times. I stayed at least half hard all day long. My cock was sore. By the end I wasn’t producing any semen when I came.

I had watched Kim fuck five different men in various combinations, as well as two different women. I was riveted when I watched as a guy named Dan filmed, narrated, and directed as Kim and Dan’s wife made love. It was, according to Dan, Kim’s first time with a woman. He zoomed in and filled the screen as Kim put her tongue to this woman’s cunt. I came right there. There was another scene where Kim and a different women kissed passionately as Kim rode a man’s face and her partner rode his cock.

Another scene that permanently burned itself into my memory was the sight of my little tiny wife sandwiched between two men, one fucking her ass and the other fucking her cunt. It took a while for them to build up a rhythm, the guy in her ass slipped out once. I came when Kim groaned and begged him to hurry and put it back.

I saw her in all manner of sexual activity. In one scene, she was blindfolded and tied to an X frame while a man lightly slapped her cunt with the flat tip of a riding crop. What was really amazing about that was watching her wet juices sticking to the crop when he rubbed and stroked her cunt with the end of it. I saw film of her applying clothes pins to the nipples of one of the women she had made love to on another tape. There were even some scenes shot of her in the passenger seat of a car flashing other cars. The camera man was in the back seat filming as she played with her little titties and showed them to astonished onlookers in other cars.

Most of the scenes were incomplete, like edits cut from longer tapings. They never showed the entire event from start to finish. Some of them appeared to be taken from a camera that was hidden that no one knew was there. Others were taken by a third party or were fixed on a tripod near the bed, or couch, or floor, or table. By the dates on the films, this had been going on for over a year, but most of the scenes were from the last three or four months.

I watched my wife fuck and suck with total abandon. No pretense at love or any sort of emotional attachment. It was simply no holds barred physical sex. By the afternoon I was numb, except for my raw cock. I replaced the tapes and tried to figure out what to do next.

I took out the printout I had made of Kim’s calendar. Today was a Thursday, no classes. Her schedule said “Dan & Joyce 5:00 Ben. Mall.” Since there was only one mall around our part of the town, I headed over there. Once I got in the mall I stood in front of the directory for 15 minutes looking through every listing. There was no store named “Ben” anywhere in the place. It was 4:30, too late to try to get to the high school and discreetly follow her anywhere.

As I worked my way through the parking lot in defeat, I saw a Benigan’s in the parking lot of the mall. Aha! Broke the code there! I bet she met people there. I backed the car into an out of the way parking place that let me watch the front door.

Sure enough, about ten ‘til five, Kim went in. I was surprised at her clothes. She had a little short black skirt on that had a slit up the front of her right leg. The skirt was a mini skirt to start with. The slit ran almost to the bend of her waist. She had on big sunglasses and had her hair teased up. She looked very sexy…and very available. The guy that held the door for her just about tripped over his tongue.

She was alone when she went in. She came out thirty minutes later with three others. Dan and Joyce were obviously the couple from the tapes. Kim and Joyce were walking arm-in-arm and giggling about something. Dan and another man were walking behind watching the women in front of them. They all piled into a Cadillac and headed down the road.

I went home and waited. Thinking about what Kim was doing while I sat and waited was making my poor abused dick hard again. The feelings of betrayal and hurt were making way for lust. I felt guilty about being so turned on by my wife’s infidelity. I couldn’t believe that something so hurtful could also be so exciting. I went a little crazy.

Kim got in at the regular time, showered and in jeans. She looked like she always did when she just got back from the gym. We didn’t talk much. It was pretty late and we just headed for bed. When she gave me a kiss goodnight, I couldn’t help wondering where her mouth had been earlier. How many loads of cum had she had there. How much pussy juice had passed those lips?

I lay there for hours, listening to my slut wife sleep a sated sleep, debating with my self. I didn’t want to lose Kim. I loved her. I considered confronting her with what I knew and presenting her with an ultimatum to stop. But I feared that she would decide that whatever she was getting outside of our marriage was better than what she was getting at home. I thought about trying to guilt her into telling me that she had done something and use that as an opening to convince her to stop. That didn’t seem very likely, though.

I decided I needed to know more about what was going on. I would let things ride as they were while I did a little more investigating. Maybe I could figure this out. It would also give me time to reconcile the conflicting feelings running around in my head.

The next afternoon, I went back to searching through the closet. When I had found the tapes the other day, I stopped looking for anything else. The rest of the shoe boxes were empty, but I did find a small box with some pictures and receipts stuck in the corner. The pictures were all Polaroids that were similar in nature to the videos. There was one wrenching difference, though. Kim’s partner was a very muscular black man.

He was tall and solidly built. His head was shaved smooth. His stomach rippled with a six-pack of abdominal muscle. He looked like he had no body fat at all. He also had an extra thick, uncut, cock. It looked about seven or eight inches long, but was as big around as a coke can.

It was obviously a start-to-finish series of pictures. I have no idea who manned the camera. The series started with Kim and her lover facing each other holding hands. Kim was wearing a skin tight black dress that barely covered her ass. On the one breast that I could see in the picture, her nipple was standing up like she had a pencil eraser in there. Her breasts are small, barely an a cup, with aureolae about the size of a quarter. Her nipples are prominent when she is excited, and she was obviously excited in this picture.

Of all of the pictures, the next in the series had the strongest impact on me. Kim had both arms wrapped around her lovers neck. He held her ass cheeks (the dress pulled up enough to show her pantiless ass) in his hands. Her body was pressed against him, and they were kissing. It was obvious that tongue and saliva were being exchanged. Kim’s eyes were open and looking right at her lover. The look of total abandon I saw in her eyes was wrenching and exciting.

The next picture showed Kim, now nude, on her knees holding his ebony dick with her tiny hands. Her lips were pursed and she was kissing the tip of his thick pole. His clothes were on, and his pants were unzipped. The next three shots showed Kim undressing her black lover and continuing to suck his dick. There were a few shots of him bending Kim over and pressing his fingers up her cunt and ass. Her head was tipped back in obvious pleasure. The contrast between his large black hands with two fingers hidden in her little pink cunt surrounded by white skin was incredible.

There were eight or ten shots of them fucking in various positions. The first one showed him on his back with Kim straddling him, one leg up, her hands on his cock, guiding the tip of his cock into her cunt. I mentally titled this “First Contact”. His fat dick was just touching the lips of her pussy.

As I looked at the picture more, I realized something that made me go back through the pictures again. They had been taken in our house! I had been so focused on Kim and her lover I hadn’t noticed the surroundings. She started with him in our living room. The pictures of her sucking his cock showed them on the couch that I was sitting in. The pictures of them fucking were in our bedroom.

I looked at the background in all of the pictures carefully. In one, I could see the picture I had hung in the bedroom three weeks ago. Kim had fucked this man in our bed within the last three weeks. My stomach felt the same way it does whenever I lean out over a high balcony.

The last three pictures in the set showed Kim on her back with her lover standing beside the bed, feeding her his cock. You could see his cum on her lips and cheek in one. In the very last picture, Kim held his black cock over her outstretched tongue as a last glob of his come was dripping down.

I was as sexually excited as I had ever been in my life. I was also sick with guilt over that excitement. What kind of pervert was I? I was also in total shock over the tone of the pictures.

I don’t believe I have any strong prejudices based on race. I have had good friends of many races over the years. Race never seems to be much of an issue to me. But seeing pictures of my wife slutting for a black man was powerful. It somehow shouted that all morals, decency, and taboos were out the window. There was no doubt that she was acting with utter sexual abandon. The idea of my proper, almost virginal, wife could behave so completely slutty was a total conflict to me. I was breathless. I was also steel hard. It took about two strokes to come all over myself.

I realized that the conflicting feelings I had fueled my excitement. The dismay and betrayal I felt mad my interest and lust even stronger. My anguish over the loss of “control” over my woman excited me. I was a jumble

of confused feelings that were feeding one another. That my wife could have this complete other aspect of her personality and keep it hidden from me was as appealing as it was appalling. The lady and the slut both resided in this woman, I only knew one of them.

I took the pictures into the living room, snagging a couple of longnecks from the fridge on the way. It was Friday, Kim usually went to the gym after work, but she had no classes. We usually sat around on Friday nights, watched rented videos then headed to bed early for a romantic candle lit romp.

Kim was due home in an hour or so. I tried to reason out all of my conflicting emotions, but they really weren’t listening to reason. My mind spun. I finally decided that I had to confront her about this. I couldn’t handle sneaking around following her. I couldn’t ignore this. I decided that we had to talk.

I threw together a quick spaghetti dinner, put candles on the table and opened a bottle of wine. I figured that things would go much better if we were both a little relaxed when I brought up the subject of the evening. Maybe with the inhibitions down just a bit, Kim and I could discuss this rationally.

Kim came in and saw the table. It obviously pleased her that I had taken the time to make us a romantic dinner, I handed her a glass of wine and told her to go put on something more comfortable than her work clothes. She came back ten minutes later in a little sun dress that looked sexy and showed her body off without looking in the least bit sleazy. Nothing like the black stretch thing she wore for her black lover.

We chatted about inconsequential stuff while we ate. I made sure her glass stayed full of the wine. After we finished eating, we moved the candles to the living room and sat on the couch together. I noticed my shaking hands as I set the candle on the coffee table. My lungs tingled with each breath. I had ice in my stomach and burning hot skin.

“You seem distracted, honey,” Kim said as she ran a fingernail up the back of my arm. “Everything OK?”

It took everything I had to not just say that I was fine. I wanted to avoid this discussion almost as much as I knew that we needed to have it.

“You know I love you,” I began. “No matter what. You are the center of my world and I never want to lose you.”

She tipped her head in confusion. I am rarely so expressive about my feelings. She hugged me and said, “I love you too, always.”

I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out the pictures of her with her black stud. I took a deep breath and jumped off the edge. As I set the pictures on the coffee table, I said “I…we need to talk about this.”

I watched her eyes widen as she took the picture and turned it over. She froze in place. The color drained from her face. Then she glanced at me. I couldn’t help but wonder what she saw in my face at that moment.

She said, “Oh God,” and hid her face in her hands.

We sat like that for a long time. Both of us crying.

As I got control of myself, I looked over at my wife. Her black hair was hanging over the side of her face, hiding the puffy eyes and tearstained cheeks. Her dress had slid up on her legs, showing off her strong tanned thighs. Her sobs shook her little breasts that were so nicely displayed in that little sundress.

For a moment, I saw her not as my wife, but as a very attractive and sexual woman. I saw what her lovers must see. When I blinked my eyes and thought about it for a second, my distraught wife was back. I reached out to her and hugged her to me.

“I’m not sure I understand any of this,” I whispered, “But I love you and don’t want to lose you.”

My words brought on more sobs. I got fifteen more minutes of the water works while I held her. While I was holding her and she cried, I looked over at the pictures still on the table. I zoomed in on the picture of them, still dressed, with Kim’s arms around his neck kissing her lover with abandon. An embarrassingly familiar tingle in my gut warned me of the erection about to follow.

As I held Kim I looked over the other pictures that were visible from where I was. Pictures of Kim with a black finger in her cunt, with a huge black cock pressing at the entry to her pussy, with his cum on her cheek and her tongue outstretched for a drip of cum from his cock. The same cheek that was pressed to my shoulder. My cock was painfully erect.

I leaned forward and brushed my lips on the back of Kim’s sensitive neck. Sometimes she would cum from me just kissing on her neck. This time she sighed as I kissed and sucked on the sensitive skin. The feeling between us instantly changed into something very sexually charged. When I reached and cupped her breast, the nipple felt diamond hard.

She looked up and we froze in place. Our eyes locked with a smoldering intensity that even lasers couldn’t match. We came to some kind of unspoken agreement. I still don’t understand exactly how, but in that moment there was a lot communicated between us. Hurt, anger, jealousy, acceptance, forgiveness, sorrow, love, and intense lust flew back and forth in that space of time.

With a moan that bordered on a growl, Kim crushed her mouth on mine. Her tongue was in my mouth probing and licking. We were pawing at each other’s clothes, tugging and pulling on anything between us while we mouth fucked.

What followed was raw animal sex, at least for the first hour or so. I came at least three times in that hour, it was some kind of record for me. As soon as we were naked, I pushed Kim face down over the coffee table and started fucking her from behind. The pictures of her fucking her black lover were scattered in front of her and under her. Some were actually sticking to her body as I slammed myself into her repeatedly.

Every time I thrust she grunted and moaned as my weight settled on her. At first they were just formless grunts and gasps, then she started saying, “Yes” each time I thrust into her. As we built up in speed and force she switched to “Fuck me” as I pounded down on her. Finally, as I was about to cum in my adulterous wife’s cunt, I felt her spasming under me. She started shouting “Fuck me. Give it to me. Use it, use it. Make me yours.” in a long unending string of fragments.

I came. It only made me more horny. I grabbed her head and pulled it to my still hard, steel hard, cock. It was dripping with my cum and her pussy juice. I should say that I started pulling her head to my cock. She leapt for it and vacuumed me into her with a ferociousness that would have been scary had it not been so exciting. She buried her face in my crotch as I sat on the couch enjoying deep throat for the first time in my life. She attacked my cock with intensity and unadulterated lust. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of her mouth and hands.

After a while, I felt her remove my cock from her mouth and start licking and sucking on my balls while she stroked my cock with her hands. As she moved around, she lifted my balls and started licking in the area between them and my asshole. She had never done anything like that to me before. It was incredible. I looked down at the table and saw the pictures showing her fucking her black lover. I was so close to cumming. Then she moved a little bit more and thrust her tongue into my ass. As she licked and sucked there I started cumming. I shot into her hands and across my belly. It was great.

Kim licked every bit of my cum from her hands and my belly. Savoring it and fondling my cock as she did it. I was half hard and still turned on and excited. Looking at her, making eye contact with her, as she lapped my cum up was enough to spin my head.

Kim sat back up on the edge of the coffee table. She spread her legs wide apart, placing them on either side of me on the couch. I sat slouched with my legs out in front of me, looking at the sexy slut I didn’t realize existed.

With a wicked smile on her beautiful face, she quietly said, “Watch, just watch.”

With that, she started to masturbate. She started slowly, pulling on her nipples and massaging her breasts. Most of the time her eyes were closed, but once in a while she would have her face pointed down and look up at me by cutting her eyes up. It looked incredibly sexy. Eventually, she worked her hands down and began pulling and stretching her pussy lips. They glistened with moisture when she started. After a little while, they were literally dripping.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers