Secret Summer with Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers

"Fuck...." she breathed out, looking at me, tugging her wet hair out of her eyes and over her shoulders. "That's the best orgasm...... fuck, ever." She let a long breath out. I settled back into my corner.

"God that was good. You better be careful....... I'm going to get attached to you."

I smiled.

And then she was gathering herself, collecting herself. "But..." She was thinking, "I like what you did. It was.....ok. " As she was saying this, she was lifting herself from the tub, naked, the water cascading down her form. She stood naked above me, I was looking up her long legs, she was smiling down at me. Utterly nonchalant. Relaxed. She loved being looked at like this, I could tell as she continued, " But now that's it, ok? We can do this, you can touch me. A little...... Like you did. But, that's it!! You have to promise. Or....otherwise we can't do this. Promise?"

I was looking up with her, she had her towel in her hand, stepping out onto the deck again, casually drying herself. I nodding. I agreed. I would have said anything. "Don't you want to do it again?"

She stood there with her hands on her hips, "Not after that - Fuck - I'm wiped. If I came again like that I wouldn't be able to walk." I laughed.

And then turning she grasped her top and then her bottoms, finished toweling herself off under the lights, and without putting anything back on slipped back into the house.

"Nite nite."

**************************

I got home a little late today, opening the door, "Melly!"

I saw all these little messes in the house, she was definitely home. I called again, "Melly, you bring any food home - I'm hungry."

I saw her coming down the stairs, "In the fridge. Minestrone and bread. There's an open bottle of wine on the counter."

But I barely heard what she said. She had slipped into pair of pajamas - it was only like 7:00 - the pair which she had owned forever. They were gray with these white elephants. As she stepped down the stairs and on into the kitchen I watched the thin fabric hugging her ass and breasts. The top was so small it rose up exposing her whole middle. I could see her tan tummy perfectly as I followed her and she turned to me. God, her thin waist. I was drinking her in.

"It's movie night!" she said self satisfied. Knowing how I was looking at her, eyeing her, she letting me, "for US. I went and got a bunch I thought we might like."

We continued into the TV room with this enormous wide couch. "You can eat in here. Go get ready first. It's a pajama party." She laughed letting me look at her again.

"I only wear boxers."

She looked at me, looked at my crotch, licked her lips. "S'alright. Then go get them on." I'd never seen her look at me like that before.

I ran up the stairs.

So that is how we lounged. After I ate, she crawled cross the floor toward the screen to slip the first movie in. I watching the thin fabric of her bottoms fold in a line along her ass, and fall away from her thighs, looking up inside her bottoms. The fabric around her legs pulling up so that I could see the curve of her puss, that line of bare skin along her thighs, the fabric tugging, opening up at the edges. I went instantly hard. We were both sipping our wines, she had to be on her second glass. As she crawled back to the couch, smiling, she could see the line of my cock bulging up my front. The wet drip staining the top through the fabric.

I honestly don't remember what the movie was. I simply watched Melinda as she lay curled on the sofa near my feet. I reached out with my legs, my bare feet and touched her, we held our feet together. She played with my toes. I was lusting for her bare feet, her painted toes, drinking in the feel of her. Watched the tip of her hip as she lay curled there.

The way she was sitting I could see the fabric bunching up between her legs. She kept tossing her hair back. She was holding a pillow at her front, her head leaning against a cushion. I know she was noticing how I looked at her tonight, she smiled at me, loving her effect on me. The way we were feeling around each other was just building and building and building. Our chemistry, how aroused we both were getting, just letting it happen without talking about it at all. Of her being watched, of me thinking she was beautiful, of my arousal, my hard cock. Her eyes grazing across my lap.

She put in the next movie, looking back at me, wicked wicked grin, "I love this one. Ever seen it before, Last Tango in Paris. Such a classic."

Last Tango in Paris! "Yeah, its like what thirty years ago, Bertolucci. Her directed ‘The Dreamers' too. Love everything he does! Marlon Brando. The secret room."

She scooched herself closer, "Well I love this movie. It seems so, sweet. Naughty. The ending is........ pretty disturbing, but the BEGINNING. Mmmmmmm. Yummy." I had never heard her say yummy before. As she leaned against me, I could feel her breasts press against me, and I put my arm around her pulled her close.

She looked at me, leaning herself back a little, let me look down the front of her. Her tummy this little pouch over her bottoms. "I like to masturbate to this movie." Did she say what I thought she did? I just kept looking at her, she lay her head on my shoulder.

I let it go by, we turned the lights low, silent for a awhile as the music, this somehow obscene music plays as the paintings are flashed on screen. Then the train crashing by overhead, Marlon Brando standing with his hands to his ears screaming, "Fucking Cunt!"

The scene where he is walking away from the train, and there she is!! "I forgot that they met before."

"Met a couple of times before," she giggled.

At the bathroom scene - there they were again. She eyeing me, "See!" I lay my hand on her leg, and she lightly lay her hand over mine as we watched, the tension on the movie matching the tension between us. It was the same. I started to stroke her leg and let my fingers slide right up under the edge of her bottoms, she letting me. We twined our fingers together.

When the scene came where they were in the apartment, walking, pacing, looking, the tension rising. My heart went into my throat as Melinda took her hand from mine to slip her hand into her bottoms, I watched the elastic stretch around her wrist.....She noticing my eyes on her hand pressed down between her legs, just looking at me with this little girl grin - pure innocence - and in her little girl voice cooed out, "You mind?" The little girl in the movie sits on the toilet and pees, no underwear. Melinda looks at me, "Yum."

I could not take my eyes off her hand. Her bottoms were lifted right out, wrapping around her wrist and I could see right down her bare abdomen, down between her legs, the mound of her bare puss, this trail of hair there, her fingers curling down between her legs. I gripped her thigh almost pulling her leg open, moving her how I want, giving me a better view. She letting me.

The two were on the phone, breathing into the receiver. He hangs in on the edge of something, he's walking silently toward her, she just listening on the phone. And then, when she jumps into his arms, they are fucking. Fucking God!! So hot. He's pulling her onto himself, her legs wrapped around his waist, kissing, fucking. I was watching Melinda stroking herself, undulating her hips on her hand, her bottoms were sliding lower lower. I could see the curve of her ass perfectly. And I reached and tugged at her bottoms, slid them lower until the front of her puss was coming into view. Her fingers were sliding - shiny slippery wet - I could see her hand perfectly working down between her legs.

I was so hard, and I reached inside my boxers, grasped my cock - she watching me, "Nothing we haven't done before, right?"

The scene ends with him walking out pulling off the ‘For Rent' sign and she running to go see her fiance. And as the girl is off running, Melinda's hand slipped up onto her abdomen, the smell of her. This was the first time I had smelled her sex. I breathed in deep, holding my cock in my hand, she watching me. All she said was, "I don't want to cum yet."

So there we lay, holding to one another. Touching ourselves. Our bodies slowly tangling together. There was the suicide, blood, the movie being filmed. Fighting. And then the joining again, these two lovers in their secret room, each delicious moment. Her hand reaching up into his boxers. Jesus God! So delicious. "I forgot that part!" She laying and masturbating herself on the floor......yelling I don't need you!

Those delicious scenes weaving together, we began to stroke ourselves again, touch ourselves. I watched Melinda rubbing herself furiously as he pulled her elephant pajamas down around her thighs as Marlon Brando scooped some butter and presses it into the little girls ass, and you can just feel his cock slide up her ass, watching the pain in her eyes as she is crying, saying what he tells her.

Melinda falling back into the sofa, letting her bottoms fall down her legs and onto the floor, pressing herself down into the cushions, hugging her hips into her fingers. Tensing herself, stiffening. I was watching her cum, god I loved the way she looked. How we watched each other now. She lay back in the sofa, settling herself, bottomless, legs open, a big smile on her face, liquidly looking over at me. I was still sliding my hand along myself, the elastic of my boxers hooked under my balls.

She says, "Want a taste?" I looked over, and she took her fingers, held them under my nose. Oh god, her pussy smell, earthy, acrid - and she pressed her fingers into my mouth. I licked, touching my tongue, tasting her wetness. I licked her fingers, her wonderful taste, slippery, sweet and tangy. I continued to masturbate, rubbing my cum over the length of my cock as she continued reaching between her legs, sliding her fingers into her slit and then taking her shiny sticky wet fingers and feeding me. I could feel myself cumming, my body bucking, as I held my cock spraying lines of cum up onto myself, her fingers still in my mouth, white gobs of cum sprayed up my front.

She was watching me as I came, giggling. "What a mess. Oh my god, so much." Getting on her knees leaning over me, touching the cum on my stomach. Giggling.

I looked over at her, "Want to taste ME?" I watched her cheeks pinken, the sparkle in her eye.

And I smeared some cum around, little globs running down my fingers and held it to her mouth. She licked and sucked on my fingers. "Salty." I just let my cock lay over my thigh, totally exposed. Bottomless Melinda lifted up on her knees began to curl back into the sofa, we had our legs curled into one another. We were ignoring the movie now focused upon ‘feeding' each other. Delicious. She repeated I was a little salty. I said I could taste cinnamon. She liked that.

I said, "You're Sweet and Spicy!"

She laughed at that, "I'm Chinese food."

**************************

When Melinda came home tonight - Friday - she had a grin on her face, she looked like she had already been masturbating before our evening together. I looked at her - she was thinking about it already. Our night together!

We had developed some interesting habits, she and I. And our modesty was melting away. We met now in the bathroom getting ready in the morning, naked. She in panties no top. She loved to wear that wonderful pair of pajamas in the evening around me, sometimes just the top, because she knew how much I loved them. She was doing stuff like that, doing things she knew turned me on - which is kind of weird since she is my sister. But it seemed normal. I loved everything we did, how it evolved, stopped thinking about it altogether. When I heard ‘movie night' I could feel myself get hard, had begun to equated movie night with our little masturbation sessions while we watched movies. That thin fabric, the little elephants all over her.

She wore nothing underneath - when she was with me. But that is what we did, masturbated. She was letting me touch her a little more, a little more. But.....that was all.

Tonight she came home, breathless and mottled"Want to watch a movie?" Her cheeks glowed. "I'll wear those pajamas you like." Big grin. When had she become so naughty.

I loved her voice, her eyes, her smile. Her dimple simply glowed, her green eyes all sparkling.

"I was thinking.....We should go out, something a little different."

She looked at me, a little disheartened. I continued, "You'll like it. I was thinking going to a club - Sin City. I know a place where they have a ‘Bondage a Go-Go Night' In fact, go put in your pajamas, if you wear ‘em they'll let you in free tonight."

She smiled, a wicked grin ran upstairs, changed just as I said, and we left. When did she start doing just what I said? I wore black jeans a T-shirt and a leather jacket. Standing with her in just those short pajama bottoms and thin fabric top. She was wearing two things. I didn't even let her put on shoes. She stood at the door barefoot as we left.

"Do I need a purse."

"Just your ID."

She gave it to me.

Bondage A Go Go! We entered by a front doorway with huge neon circles emanating from the entrance, flashing in like a bulls eye pattern, waving us in. Menacing, obscene colors.

"You ever been here before?"

She shook her head, eyes wide, holding my hand tight. She was nervous, suddenly shy.

We walked to a ticket booth just inside the doorway. It was a cage really, this huge cage with wide square bars, the ticket taker was a woman dressed in a little white baby doll teddy, long blonde hair, no smile. Red lipstick. You handed her money between the bars, it was at the front, right at the entrance before of a long dark hallway. You could smell cigarette smoke, old building smells, that odd smell fog makers make. We paid, the woman in the white baby doll looked at my little M, and without acknowledging her outfit, without smiling, waved her in, "you can go in." - she was free.

As we walked down the hallway into the club, Melinda was gripping my hand even more tightly, pressing close to me. I liked the effect this place was having on her. My barefoot little Melinda, the walls glowing around her, wearing nothing at all. Barefoot. I loved the feeling of her pressed against me, her needing me. I put my arm around her, wrapped my hand around her bare waist, dipped my fingers just a little bit into her bottoms. She letting me.

Pictures covered the wall, hundreds and hundreds of porno magazine photos, movie posters, some were framed, some were taped or tacked to the walls. All manner of nude women and men, all sizes, photos of oral sex, fucking, long cocks, open legs. Enormous poster sized close-ups of pussy slits, clitoris', erect cocks. Cartoon nudes, Omaha Dancer - a cartoon cat stripper, legs spread; Japanese Manga. Deeper inside, the steady thrumming of music growing louder, you could only hear the low bass boom boom boom. Unrecognizable, flashes through the doorway, and everything all around dark, the walls glowing with nudity. Black lights, and neon.

And then - oh, I had not told her about this - Oh God! I had forgotten. As we entered the doorway into the club, a large bald guy stood looking at licenses, carding; but with a barrel full of black scarves to his right - holding one out to Melinda as we stepped up.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I forgot to tell you, you have to be blindfolded if you get in for free."

She looked at me, wide eyed, a wave of confusion, fear, like a deer in the headlights. She just whispered out "Ok" as he pressed the black fabric over her eyes, and tied it in place. I held her by the hand and led her in. "Keep this on."

I would be her eyes tonight.

"Is this ok?"

"I....I guess," I could feel her trembling. She was holding my hand with both of hers.

I assured her, "If you get too uncomfortable we can leave anytime, just tell me." She continued to grip my hand. The music went to a roar as we turned the corner.

"It's....alright. I need something to drink though. Quick!" she shouted out to no one in particular and as I turned to the bar she grasped me around the waist as I turned, held herself tight to me. I had momentarily let go of her, she was not going to lose me. My Melinda looked around with her chin out, seeing nothing. It was dark even if you could see, and for her it would be pitch black. Her little form there, I held her waist, watching her. Helpless. I could feel myself getting aroused, a wanting rising at the same time. I touched her hip bone, watched her head turn, and caressed my hand over her tummy tracing the line of her bottoms. She didn't move said nothing.......

I bought her a vodka and thought to myself, lets have some fun. She was barefoot, and wearing her PJ's but they also had a little dress up area. For $50 I could dress her up. I handed her the vodka, mixed with just a tiny bit of Pepsi and told her to down it. "Down it quick, I'll get you another. You need to calm down." She did, in one swallow her fingers trembling around the rim of the glass guiding it to her lips. I gave her another and she drank half.

When she looked more relaxed I said, "There's a dress-up area over here, can I dress you a little?"

And again, she looked at me, chin out, eyes covered, but this time I was literally watching her melt. She leaned in to my ear, her warm breath, "You can do anything you want to me tonight." I felt myself melt as she said that, lay my hand right over the round of her ass, squeezed. She smiling her little teeth at me as I did.

I pulled her over along behind me to a wall of items, and holding her hand set her in a chair. First I took a skirt, black and pleated wrapping it around her waist and zipped it on, settling high around her thighs. I pulled on a pair of white socks that came up to the top of her calves. She looked delicious. My little girl. I fitted a pair of baby janes, a chunky pair with heels. At least two inch heals. She was tall already, like 5 foot nine without heals, and this made her legs look like they went on forever. I was reaching up her thighs as I dressed her, touching just under her pajama bottoms, she swatting my hands. I stood her back up and god she looked good.

I next grasped the top of her PJ's and began unbuttoning all of the buttons down her front so that her top hung open, then tied the bottom in a tight little not, making a halter out of it, forming these little loose triangles over her breasts. She could feel me doing that and instinctively held her hands on mine - to stop me, before letting go. I lay my hand beneath the fabric and caressed her breasts and tummy lightly, just a little, she was looking down - unseeing, blindfolded - holding her lips together, ‘watching' my hands as I touched her were she able to see. Trying to decide if she should ‘let' me.

"There." I lifted her from the chair. She could feel the skirt swishing around her thighs, touched the hem.

Next, I took some lipstick and applied it to her mouth. She held her mouth for me, I loved the way she held her mouth while I applied the lipstick, not too well but gave her this red shiny mouth. Finally, I found this little black, fluffy collar and buckled it around her neck. She felt it tighten as I clasped it to her and asked, "What are you....."

"It's just a cute little collar."

She felt it with her hands, giggling, "It's fluffy."

And I hooked a chain to it. "Hmmmmm." She looked amazing. MY little girl. The collar matching her black skirt. I got up and just sort of pulled the chain, tugging her by the neck lightly to me. She reached up, touched the collar and felt the chain, followed it as it arced out from her neck, felt where it latched to her. I pulled again and she let go, following me, padding along in her white socks and baby janes.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers