Secret Victoria

Story Info
I didn't realize when I met her that she had a secret.
1.2k words
3.87
34.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. There I was, sitting in a nice restaurant, wanting to just have a quick meal and then return to my hotel and I can do is gaze at her. Her blonde hair hung down just above her shoulders, curving around her cheeks, framing her face in the soft gently curve. I let my eyes wander downward, down her smooth neck to the enticing shadow of her cleavage. Looking closely I could see black lace from her bra peeking just above the top of her blouse.

Her breasts were full, with beautiful round curves that enticed me to look further, to continue exploring her body, but the table hid the rest of her from me. My staring got worse, as I imagined running my hands through her hair and then onto her face. Her prominent cheekbones seemed destined for my lips, her thin nose and beautiful blue eyes continued to draw me in.

If I had any courage about these things I'd call the waiter over and have him deliver a drink to her, a white wine, no red, a Cabernet, I pictured her drinking a hearty red. Once she sipped the wine I'd wander over to her table, pull up a chair between her and the guy she was with and offer her a toast.

The guy? Yeah, I forgot to mention him. He was an odd looking fellow, not the sort I could imagine with her, but then maybe he was a brother... no, he just didn't look good enough to be related. Ah, perhaps a blind date, I just couldn't picture her choosing to go out with him. After a few minutes, the strange man stood up, reached out and shook her hand and then walked out of the restaurant.

Moving my eyes from her I watched him through the window, thinking maybe he just stepped outside for a cigarette or something. He stood in the cold, with his hands in his pockets until a cab approached when he held up his hand and then moved out between parked cars when it stopped. He climbed inside and drove off.

When I returned my gaze to the woman I noticed she was staring at me. Suddenly my waiter appeared and handed me a glass of wine, red wine. He said, "From the lady over there," nodding his head discreetly in her direction. I took the wine, held it up and nodded to her, showing my appreciation and took a taste. Hmm... a hearty Cabernet. I felt an odd shiver run though me, it would not be my last of the evening.

Setting the glass back down on the table, I ran the possibilities through my mind. Should I get up and go to her table? Should I buy her a glass of wine too? Should I...

"Hello," she said, looking down at me, "May I sit down."

Clumsily pushing back my chair I said, "Yes, yes please do."

Holding out her hand she said, "Hi, I'm Victoria."

Taking her hand I responded, "I'm Glen, Glen Taylor."

I quickly thanked her for the wine and we shared a toast. She explained her friend was an insurance agent and the dinner was strictly business. We both had eaten so after we finished the wine I asked her if I she'd like to go somewhere else for drinks or coffee. Instead, she invited me to her place, since it was so close.

Well we walked into an old building, maybe three stories tall, with small windows peeking out from just below ground level indicating there was a basement. Her apartment was on the first floor, so we walked up a couple of stairs to get into the building, but then she opened the first door on the right and we stepped inside.

She served me a couple of drinks, this time a bit stronger than the wine and when I finished them she let me downstairs into her basement, except she called it her "dungeon." Game for just about anything, I followed her into a small room, where she began kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt. I followed her lead, unbuttoning her blouse and opening it. The black lace I had seen earlier was not her bra, but from a tight red and black corset that I discovered, when she removed her pants, also had some lace straps that held up her hose.

By then I was naked, my cock sticking straight out at her, while she wore this sexy corset with black stockings and some black high heel shoes. Standing up, she took my hands and beckoned me to follow her over near the wall, where she quickly cuffed both my wrists above my head and then, spreading my legs, cuffed my ankles. My cock was absolutely twitching as things got kinkier and kinkier.

She turned the lights down low and then disappeared into a room, returning with a riding crop. Standing in front of me, she flexed it a couple of times then hooked its tip under my jaw saying, "I think you want this more than me. You want a lady to tell you what to do."

"Yes," I said excitedly.

"Yes ma'am," I replied and then felt the sting of the crop as she thwacked it against my thigh. Looking down I could see a red welt forming.

"The correct response is, 'Yes Mistress,' you got that."

"Yes ma'am... I mean Yes Mistress."

She hit me twice more with the crop and then pertly turned and walked out of the room. Looking down at my thigh I noticed two more welts rising. In a moment she returned to the room, this time wearing some odd white feather wings carrying a massive chain saw. That odd tingling in my stomach returned as she walked closer to me and then reached down and pulled the start rope. It took three pulls, but the saw fired up and I immediately screamed, "NO, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

Pointing to her ears she said something I couldn't hear and then slowly lowered the saw as she stared at my face. Wincing I could only look back at her, my entire body trembling. My cock was still hard, otherwise I'd probably peed all over her in my terror. I squinted my eyes, wanting to close them but instead watching her trying to find a sign of mercy in her expression.

The saw was so close I could feel the hot air coming off of it and then I felt the metal touch me. Where I had expected to see blood splatter all over, I just felt a vibration through my cock, no pain at all, in fact it was kind of pleasurable. Turning the saw some, Victoria held the blade flat against the bottom of my cock and I felt intense pleasure vibrating through my cock. I pushed my hips out leaning my cock harder against the chain saw and then came, my cum spurting up on my stomach and splashing on the saw.

She shut it down and laid the saw on the ground and then leaned against me, my cum smearing between us. Kissing me hard on the mouth she asked, "Well, did you like my dirty little secret?"

"Yes Mistress," was all I could say as she moved her mouth over mine and shoved her tongue between my lips.