Secret Victoria Ch. 02

Story Info
I was beginning to really enjoy her little secret.
798 words
4.41
24.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly being frightened to death, I was now being covered in Victoria's kisses as her lips and tongue ran all over me. I was still shackled to the wall as she pressed herself against me, grinding herself on me, smearing my cum all over the both of us. I fought to catch my breath after the she used the modified chain saw to make me cum, after terrifying me with it. Between that and her kisses now I could barely breathe.

"I can smell your fear," she growled.

"Yes, I was terrified, I thought..."

"Don't think now, just do," she said, pulling away from me to release my hands and then my feet. Standing about three feet away, she spread her legs wide and said harshly, "Just do!"

I moved toward her, but she reached out and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me down onto my knees. She continued pushing me until my face was just inches from her feet and she said loudly, "Just do!"

Immediately I began kissing her feet and her shoes, running my lips over her and onto the patent leather. I took my tongue and worked them around the toes on her stockinged feet, stretching the nylon fabric down between her toes. Moving my mouth around her ankle, I began kissing and licking her other foot, this time burrowing between the bottom of her foot and the shoe, tasting her salty taste.

I moved upward, kissing first the ankle and then the calf of first her right leg and then the left, feeling the odd texture of the stockings as I worked around to the back. Moving up to the back of her knee, I liked her on both legs, again tasting traces of saltiness. Soon I ran my face along her thighs, moving quickly to her inner thighs as I ran my tongue up close to her crotch and then back down to her knees. Glancing up at her I could see her looking down at me with a fierce, passionate look.

She then grabbed my head and pulled it up to her crotch and she ground herself against my face, the fabric and lace of her corset scratching me some. After a few moments of grinding, she moved her hand away from my head, and reached down between her legs and unfastened the corset, pulling the front upward and exposing her pussy to me. I moved forward quickly, pushing my tongue inside her, tasting the tangy wetness of her.

After pushing my tongue in and out of her some, I then slowly drew my tongue up between her lips, feeling their delicate flesh parting for me as I moved onto her clit. Almost immediately he began thrusting her hips back and forth as my tongue moved over her clit and I moved my hand up, inserting first one and then a second finger into her wet cunt.

I moved my head back a bit, just flicking my tongue on her clit while shoving my fingers deep into her pussy, feeling them get soaked in her juices. The gently teasing of her clit was getting to her because I heard her moan and I could feel her body begin to tremble. Finally she could bear it no more and she grabbed my head and pulled my tight against her, grinding her pussy onto my face as my tongue moved over her clit.

Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped my tongue underneath pinching it between my tongue and upper lip. My fingers continued plunging in and out of her pussy until I could feel her whole body shudder and then I felt the pulsations as her cunt contracted on my fingers again and again. I stopped moving my tongue and just held her clit in my mouth until the pulsations slowly subsided.

Only then did she pull my head away from her pussy and say, "You made a nasty mess on me with your come. I want you to clean me off."

I started to stand up and look for a towel, when she continued, "With your tongue."

"Yes Mistress," I chanted, moving my face up to her belly, where my cum had smeared into her corset. I quickly ran my tongue up and down over it, licking off as much of my cum as possible, tasting its bland, slightly salty flavor. After I had licked all over her stomach she reached down, grabbed my chin and pulled me back up, kissing me on the lips.

"Well, how do you like my dirty little secret now?"

"I love it Mistress," I said, gazing into her eyes.

"Good, I'd hate to think you weren't enjoying yourself," she said, reaching down and slowly squeezing my balls just a little too hard.