Secret Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
What is for dinner with the kinky neighbors... is she?
3.7k words
4
15.4k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not had anything to eat so far, except my strawberry jellied toast, so needless to say I was starving by now.

It had been so long since I went out that I am not even sure I had anything to wear for dinner attire. I did not want to look like I was going out to the club, yet I did not want to look like a total conservative snob either.

The weather outside was nice being that it is Spring so I decided on a black cross back dress which came to right above the knees with a pair of black 3 inch pumps. I pulled my hair up off of my neck, adorned my neck with my heart locket necklace and a pair of diamond earrings.

I did not over do my make up like I would have done if I were going out clubbing... been a hell of a long time since I have done that either, I really need to get out more. I stayed with softer make up to just highlight my features.

Standing there looking in the mirror I thought myself mad to even go this far instead of jeans and a t-shirt but seeing how Aria dressed just to come over and chit chat I did not want to under dress.

I loved on Hera for a few minutes then went to the fridge for a chilled bottle of Chablis. I did not want to go over empty handed, and also I wanted to welcome them both again to the neighborhood.

I noticed myself shaking after I pulled the bottle of wine out of the fridge. Why in the world was I so nervous? Oh that's right I watched them have sex like mad people last night. Gods, what am I becoming? Watching people have sex and then staring at her like a predator when she was nice enough to come over and invite me to dinner.

So I was dressed, half sane, I think I was ready, and off to my kinky neighbors house I went.

I had never looked closely at the front of this house before today, it had been unoccupied for the five years I lived here. The front door was much lovlier than mine, it had an oval glass window with intricate stained glass designed like a garden. I found myself envious of their door. I rang the doorbell and tried to get my nerves back in check.

Aria answered the door and my mouth definitely fell open. When she opened the door she was barely wearing anything! Gods help me get through this night, I prayed!

She had what looked like a baby doll dress but it was sheer, and let me tell you she did not have anything underneath it at all! Her breasts were so firm they looked like they were standing to attention, her waist accented her hips, and her thighs looked so yummy and inviting; I found myself wanting to nibble on them. Around her neck was a silver necklace, at least I think it was a necklace, it had a lock on the front of it; she was barefoot, however each of her middle toes had a silver ring on them. I do not remember her wearing that necklace earlier today, she just had on a black choker, I think.

I am turning into a freak! Anybody in their right mind would have called the cops last night at the sight of what he was initially doing, no woman would agree to have dinner with someone who walked in their home crossing their legs to show off their bare essentials, and certainly no one would walk into someones home with the lady of the house dressed like Aria is.

But, the idiot I am, I walked in anyway, clutching the bottle of wine next to my chest; I think my heart was beating so loudly that it was drumming the bottle of wine, at least it was in my head.

I tried to hold my legs steady as I walked in, as not to fall on my face and embarrass myself. Embarrass myself? Is she not embarrassed wearing that and opening the door, not to mention to someone she has only spoken to for an hour just the same day? Gods above give me the strength!

To change my frame of mind I began looking around their home; it was nicely decorated to say the least. Everything was European, even down to the carpeting. I do not know much about furniture and such but I know enough to recognize European art, tapestries, and carpets.

Looking closer at the statues I noticed there were a wide variety of colors and textures but they were primarily the same. Not Greek as is his name but of a kinky, sadistic nature. One statue was of a woman holding a leash around another woman's neck as she had a knife to her throat with her knee pressed firmly against the other woman's intimate area. It was beautifully made but very disturbing... or was it. Confusion on my part sets in again.

I got so caught up in my own thoughts over the statues I did not even notice that Eros was standing directly behind me. He placed his right hand on my right shoulder and asked if he could take the bottle of wine. I was so startled I almost dropped the bottle. I turned around so quickly I almost toppled over into him and I lost my speech. I was stuttering in response saying thank you as I handed him the wine.

He has the most amazing male voice I have ever heard; so deep and rich, and oh so sexy... sexiness to match Aria; they complimented each other in looks. His head was shaved, the deepest blue eyes, his physique showed through his black mesh shirt, and his pants were a shiny black plastic material I think it is called pvc or something like that; I am so out of date with the new fashions and such ugh!

He turned towards where Aria was kneeling on the floor and snapped his fingers. She came at once and took the bottle of wine from his hands, but never looked at him or I while doing so.

Ok so back up a damned minute, he treated her like a dog, she was even on the floor as one and then he snaps his fingers and she readily comes a running. Something is so not normal here and I need to get out with haste.

But I was very intrigued, the sex appeal they both emanate, the clothing, the way everything was decorated, and the way she obeys his commands without even giving a word. Something is definitely wrong with me, it all excited me and I found myself wanting to learn more about them.

Eros snapped me out of my daze when he gently took my hand and kissed it, introducing himself, although I already knew his name. His lips were like fire upon my skin and I did not want him to pull his lips away. But he did anyway. As he was pulling his face from my hand he locked eyes with me and I just knew he was seeing right through me, the secret voyeur next door.

I broke his gaze by looking away and complimenting him on the paintings in the main room. Surprise surprise a man of more talents than chains and wax, they are his. All of the paintings were very erotic with so much detail; upon close examination I saw that they were all modeled after he and Aria. I blushed profusely as I looked at more and memories of seeing them last night came to me in full force.

I found myself secretly dreaming of what it would feel like crushed against his chest as he placed his sensuous lips on mine then Aria walking in to get on her knees and kiss my calves and thighs and yes I do need to call my shrink pronto! Gods above what is happening to me?

I wanted him to rip my dress off and do unfathomable things to me. It has just been way to long since I have had a lover, that is the only reason why I am thinking these ridiculous things... or is it?

Once again I found myself in my own little world of thoughts, only to be brought back suddenly by one of the people I spied on last night. He took my hand again but this time he tucked my arm in his and began to walk, I had no option but to follow him.

As we were walking to the back of the house he was stopping here and there pointing things out and giving me some history on them. There was a white garment of sorts in a shadow box, it looked like someone tore it off of whomever was wearing it, the ripping looked brutal, there was even blood on it. Such a scary thought but intriguing.

He noticed me staring at it and decided to tell me what it was and of what sentiment it held. Not that I knew what he was speaking of, and I dare not ask any questions, so I just listened to him. He told me that ten years ago he met Aria at a Domsub space party (whatever that is) and she went through slave training for two years before he collared her.

Ok collared like an animal to show as property, these people really are insane!!

At the collaring ceremony the garment in the shadow box is what she wore, that and only that. He ripped it off of her with his knife to show everyone who attended his new property; after which with the same blade he sliced her hand as well as his and then they held hands for their blood to mix. He carries her blood and she his in remembrance that with her blood flowing in him he owns her and his blood flowing in her means the same.

It was very interesting to hear about but it frightened me fiercely. Not only did he force her to prance around nude in front of everyone but he sliced open her hand!! He showed me the scar his right hand carried and Aria has one to match; just yet another reminder to her of who owns her he said.

Thankfully Aria came in and saved me from hearing any more, yet secretly I think I wanted to hear more. She handed us both a glass of the wine I contributed to the dinner, but did not have a glass herself. We then settled into the library, at least I think that is what it is. It did have books in it but it had some weird and funky furniture in it as well.

I dared not to stare so I would be saved from learning about it, I was to scared to think of what it all is for. Instead I just sipped my wine and when he asked about me I went on to tell him my profession as an aerobics instructor and the different classes of business and arts I am taking at the community college. He seemed to be very interested in what I said, unlike all of the other men I have met in my life.

While I was still talking Aria crawled over to Eros and sat on her heels in front of him with her hands held behind her back and her head tilted back slightly; she looked so lovely there, but why on earth was she not sitting on the chaise, sofa, or a chair? Do her knees not hurt and her pride gone?

Eros held his glass of wine to her lips and slowly trickled some in her mouth so she could have a drink. It is as if she is his pet instead of his girlfriend. Craziness I swear! But I still did not tuck my tail and flee, I sat there like a guest does with any conversation before dinner, only I sat there shaking in my skin. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried the close your eyes and count to three thing where when you open your eyes your realize it is all just a dream. Yeah well that did not exactly work because when I did open them, yep Aria and Eros were still there. And to enforce the fact of them being there Aria nuzzled her head between Eros crotch and said thank you Master before leaving the room to do only the gods know what.

I must have had a dumb founded look on my face because Eros asked if I have ever been around BDsM people before. Ok so like I know what that is... uh no. I felt so stupid sitting there, is there really so much in life I have missed out on or never even known to exist? I guess so because I am sitting here in what seems like a whole new and different realm and it is only right next door to my own home.

I answered him honestly with a simple no. He said he would spare me the lesson and give me the brief run down. So when did I become a student? I did learn what it meant however and once broken down it made more sense to me as to their lifestyle so to speak. Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism and also Dominance and Submission are all wrapped up in the simple initials of BDsM. I had no idea there could be so much involved in four letters, let alone anyone who really lived it. Well after last night I began to have an idea.

Aria came back in to let us know that dinner was ready. Eros stood up before I had a chance to and walked over to extend his hand out to me and help me up. Again he tucked my arm in his and escorted me to the dinner table. All the while Aria acted like she was fine, fine with her man touching another woman so intimately? I say intimately because his touch was intimate. It was not like the usual here come with me for a tour of my home arm in arm, no it was much more with his words, the way he looked at me, and the way he so seductively touched me each time. He took my breath away. Then again so did Aria every time I saw her too.

Eros pulled out my chair at the end-head of the table and pushed me up as any gentleman would do, then seated himself. There were only plates on the table with wonderfully delicious aromas floating about the air.

Aria came in with a covered dish, only this time she was wearing a French maid apron and nothing else but her collar and toe rings! Good gods each time I have seen her today I see more and more of her and less clothing.

She came to me first and set the covered dish down and removed the lid. She dished garden salad out onto my plate and asked what type of dressing I would like, there were miniature bottles of thousand island, ranch, blue cheese, and oil and vinegar dressings arranged around the salad.

Politely I answered with ranch please. She looked at me giggling and said she likes the white stuff too as I sipped my glass of wine. I almost spit it out hearing her say that. Eros snapped at her and she quickly ran over to serve him, saying nothing else.

We ate our salad in silence, thank the gods! Aria has good timing, as soon as we both finished she quickly came to remove our salad plates to give us clean dinner plates and rushed back into the kitchen to grab the next dish. This time the covered platter she carried out was much larger, at least by four times, and this time she was completely nude! Oh how beautiful she is!

She glows as she walks around serving, without a care in the world that a stranger is peering upon her nude flesh. I know Eros saw me staring at her with what is beginning to be lust. At this point who cares, it's only what she deserves strutting around like a tramp.

She serves us fettuccini with a white cream sauce, three whole lobsters in the middle, and broccoli around the rim. She served me a portion of the fettuccini and broccoli, with a lobster then kissed my forehead. Whoa! I was caught off guard by that. These people are strange to say the least. She served Eros and returned the platter to the kitchen.

It smelled wonderful and I could not wait to sink my teeth into everything. I never cooked like this at home that's for sure! I complimented Eros on how wonderful it smelled and tasted once I tasted it all.

I did not notice when Aria came back into the dining room and sat on her heels to the left of Eros. I saw the top of her head when I looked up from my plate so I knew she was there. Was she not to eat anything with us? She was a wonderful Hostess by making sure we had everything we needed. Or does she keep her gorgeous figure by not eating? Surely she must be hungry.

Then it happened; he simply said "lift it up". I had no idea what he meant. She lifted a plate up that looked much like ours now. He poked his finger around the plate, licked his finger clean and petted her head. Then he told her she may eat now. I thought she would slide into a chair next to him but she didn't. She set the plate back on the floor, raised her naked ass up in the air on all four limbs and ate with her hands. I dropped my fork seeing this. Eros simply laughed at me. I was beginning to get ticked now. Enough is enough this is not a damned circus.

I finished eating in silence and dared not look up in fear of what else I may see. That did not last long however. I heard a muffled cry and I looked up. Eros's plate was pushed up on the table and Aria was sitting on the edge in front of him. I cannot be certain but I think he was fingering her on the dinning room table. I pretended not to notice what they were doing but I could not help but watch.

I finished my meal, which was rather good honestly, and they were still carrying on. He slashed his plate off of the table, it smashed onto the wall and shattered; and then he slammed her upper body against the table and pulled something out of his pocket. I have no idea what it is but it has a handle and a thin needle looking thing protruding out of the handle. He held it in one hand and pulled the thin needle like piece back with the other and let it fall on her; the noise was loud and I am sure it was painful judging by the look on Aria's face and her screams.

I was petrified, I wanted to run out of this house screaming but I could not move. I was holding my fork so tight my hand became red and began to hurt. Just when I thought he was going to stop he became primal almost, biting and slapping her all over. Why does she not get up and run, why does she stay there taking that torture? Gods above why?

Aria lifted her legs up high and he pressed himself up against her as he slapped her inner thighs. Did they forget I was at the other end of the table? Hello! This is not the sort of thing you do when you have dinner guests over for crying out loud! Eros looked me directly in the eyes as he mounted her with ease. Oh gods I just sat there and watched and did not look away from him. I was frozen, not only could I not move but I do not think I wanted to. I wanted him to come around to my side of the table and take me, without all of the pain he gave her.

Aria began to slither on the table like a serpent under him. I shifted in my seat and felt moisture between my legs. I was getting very excited and jealous. My body betrayed me, here I am sitting there trying to keep my composure at dinner and I can't. He began to thrust harder into her and his hand encompassed one of her breasts, he was squeezing her so hard I saw her color turn pink, then red. He pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair; her body glided around to where she was facing him and he pushed her head down on his sex. She began licking, caressing, and sucking him right there in front of me!

I could not handle anymore of this. I stood up so abruptly that I knocked my chair over. I tried my hardest to flee, the doorway was behind Eros and when I came close enough to him he pushed her away and grabbed my hand. He did not grab it hard but enough to make me stop dead in my tracks. He told me I have not had desert yet and asked what the rush to leave was. I could not find my tongue; I stuttered all of my words to the point of not speaking where anyone could understand them.

He moved in closer to me and whispered in my ear asking if I really wanted to rush out and leave. Then told me if I really wanted to leave I could. Again... I was frozen, unable to move. He smelled so good, a mixture between his cologne and sex. I did not know what to say or what to do.