Secret Watcher

Story Info
Young couple are secretly watched by their housemate.
1.5k words
4.32
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phnw
phnw
3 Followers

"Well, THAT was an experience!" said Kat as she dropped her bag to the floor and collapsed on the bed.

"Yeah, first time for everything" laughed Bill.

The couple had just returned from their first visit to a nudist beach, which had been a bit of an eye-opener! Aside from the warm glow caused by the sunshine soaking the skin, they had also been pleasantly flattered by the appreciative looks they had received all day from the other bathers.

This wasn't really that surprising, Kat was a trim 27 year old, with a firm, athletic body - the result of her sporty lifestyle. Her long dark hair framed her face, which was gorgeous with it's petite features and huge dark eyes.

Kat's neatly trimmed pussy, perfectly drawing the eye to her tempting lips below, had certainly caught some people eyes - more than once they had both caught looks, and one tall, slim brunette with long wavy hair had sauntered past where they lay on a couple of occasions, the second time pointedly staring at Kat's naked body, unable to help her tongue slowly running along the edge of her full lips.

Bill too had received some attention; he was tall and athletically framed, after a lifetime of running. Although deceptively slim, when naked you could see that every part of his body was well-muscled. And of course, today he had been completely naked!

"So what about that brunette?" Kat asked?

"Oh yes, she wanted you all right" Bill chuckled.. "Not that anyone could blame her! Hey, maybe we should have invited her to join us!"

"Mmm, yes she did kind of fit the bill" mused Kat.

After having their first threesome with a girl a year or so previously, and hugely enjoying the experience, it had become obvious that it was rather unusual to find a single girl to join a couple. Initially Kat had had reservations that it would become a regular occurance, but it seemed that was extremely unlikely - the majority of girls they both liked tended to bottle out of actually meeting.

"Ah well, you see, I did at least bring home one hot brunette from the beach.." said Bill, laughing at Kat's sudden confusion, and dawning comprehension as he leaner over her on the bed, and softly kissed her waiting lips.

"Well, you'd better show her a good time!" she smiled, as Bill's lips moved slowly down to caress her neck, causing her to moan sofly with pleasure. Gently he pushed the thing straps of her top and bra to one side, trailing warm kisses down the soft skin of her neck and shoulders, whilst his hands slowly stroked from her hips upwards over the smooth skin towards the soft swell or her breast.

"Tease!" Kat exclaimed.

"It's not teasing if you get what you want in the end!" Bill grinned as he moved down to start kissing her legs. Kat was wearing a short wrap-around skirt, so it was easily pushed aside as he kissed the inside of her thighs, letting his hot breath play over the thin fabric of her thong that was barely covering her already moist pussy lips.

Kat sat up briefly and removed her shirt and bra, then lay back down with a contented sigh as Bill continued his attentions between her legs. He was kissing either side of her pussy, right up against the edge of her knickers, then moving across to the other side, breathing out each time. As Kat started moving her hips, trying to get his lips to land on hers, he suddenly leant forwards and covered her pussy with his mouth, tasting her sweet honey even through the material.

"Ooh... that's nice" Kat moaned, as her hands moved up to squeeze her breasts, and graze over the already hard nipples.

Bill sat up and quickly stripped out of his clothes, then lifted Kat's hips and slowly pulled her skirt and knickers down, letting her feel the tensed muscle in his bicep as he did so.

Laying her back down on the bed, Bill returned his attentions to her pussy, savouring the sexy scent and sweet taste as he slowly ran his tongue the full length of her pussy from her hot opening all the way up to her clit, which was already hard and crying out for attention. Bill continued the tantilisingly slow licks until her hips were pushing against him, and her moans were getting loader.

Then he licked up and around the clit, before settling in to circular licks around the clit.

"Mmmm, oh fuck... Oh!"

He reached up and squeezed her breast, tweaking the nipple gently, and at the same time started rubbing a finger around her cunt, gently and rhythmically pushing just inside, whilst increasing the pressure on her clit, and adding in a quick sucking of the clit every so often.

Kat's hips were now lifting off the mattress, and one hand was holding the back of his head, pulling his onto her cunt, as the other squeezed her other breast hard. She could feel her orgasm building inevitably, rising within her as her breathing came hard and fast.

"Oh god, fuck... .yes, lick my cunt.. oh fuck, yes!"

Just as her first orgasm was upon her, she vaguely heard a banging door, but the sound was blown out of her mind by the waves of pleasure washing over her. Bill didn't stop as she came, but slowed his licking to keep her right on the peak, just aching to come again.

Her desire undiminished by the huge orgasm, she pushed her cunt forward, forcing his tongue onto her clit, and grabbed his hand on her breast, forcing it under her back. Knowing just what she wanted, he ran his fingers down and coated them with her hot juices, then gently circled a finger around the tight bud of her ass. Grinding down on it, she forced the finger inside and pulled his head closer, forcing a tight pressure on her clit as her second orgasm of the day approached.

"Yes...oh.. oh fuck, I'm going to come again.. touch my ass.. oh god, fuck me!"

Opening her eyes slightly to watch Bills tongue in action, she was startled to see a figure in the doorway.. as she surrendered herself to the orgasm, she realised Cara had come home early and was stood watching them!

Not knowing what to do as she was still mid-orgasm, she felt Bill move up above her, and his cock nudge against her cunt, and slowly into her, filling her throbbing pussy completely. As he leaned forward, Kat whispered to Bill.. "we're being watched!"... Bill replied "I guessed that was the door I heard.. still, ticks the exhibitionist box doesn't it?!"

With her cunt still on fire, and Bill's cock pushing deep inside her, Kat decided she didn't care... and it DID tick off the challenge they'd set themselves months before! She decided just to have some fun...!

Grinding herself into Bill as he thrust deeply, she moaned in pleasure, and sneaked a glimpse over his back, and with a jolt of electricity saw that not only was Cara still watching, but that she was leaning against the doorframe, and had her hand thrust down her jeans, and her eyes half closed in arousal!

Kat realised that she found having having someone watching, and getting horny watching them, pretty exciting.. she moaned into Bill's ear "she's getting off on us, rubbing her pussy under her jeans!"

"uugghh " groaned Bill, as he slowly pulled away, and sank deeply into Kat's tight moist cunt, "well, I'm not surprised, watching you come is enough to get anyone hot!

"mmm, let's give her a show to remember" Kat sighed, arching her back and pushing her hard nipples into his chest. "fuck me hard while she watches.."

Bill didn't need asking twice, after watching Kat come so hard several times already, he wasn't going to last long, and he thrust his engorged cock deeply, grabbing her ass cheeks underneath her, and kissing her neck passionately. Kat was scratching her nails down his back and with her mouth and tongue teasing his earlobe, providing a whispered commentary of her own arousal, and on what Cara was doing behind him..

"ooh yes, grab my ass... she's got one hand on her tits, and her jeans unbuttoned.... mmmm, fuck yes! fill my cunt! oh! she's leaning back, she's about to come.... I'M about to come! fuck... fuck me. AHH... OH GOD.. FUCK!! I'm coming....!!"

As Bill felt Kat's cunt contract around his cock, and listened to her kinky words he groaned in ectasy and stiffened as his cock felt on fire and came in huge spurts deep inside her. As their orgasms washed over them, they both heard a soft moaning from behind them, then silence.

When they got their breath back, and turned to look, the doorway was empty.

Kat chuckled as she stroked Bill's back.. "I bet she doesn't forget THAT in a hurry!"

phnw
phnw
3 Followers