Secretarial Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily closed the door behind her and smiled back at the unusually cheerful attorney.

"Hello, Emily. Busy day, wasn't it?" Hannah asked.

"Sure was. I'm glad it's over."

"Me, too. I've missed you," the attorney said.

The words sounded wonderful to the nervous secretary. She fidgeted and said, "Thank you."

"Have you missed me?" Hannah inquired.

Emily always felt uncomfortable when Hannah started using this tone with her. She didn't know whether she was the obedient secretary or the prospective lover. Being both was difficult.

Finally, she said softly, "Yes."

Emily looked across at the beautiful blue eyes, then quickly glanced at the opening of Hannah's simple blouse. It was an especially revealing shirt with no hint of a bra underneath. Large nipples pushed against the material. Hannah's legs were crossed under a short black skirt.

"I'm glad to hear that," Hannah said. "Emily, I'd like you to get undressed for me."

The abruptness of the appeal shook Emily despite her knowledge of what had happened in the office before. For whatever reason, she looked on the desk for signs of the handcuffs. She didn't see them.

Without any more hesitation, Emily kicked off her shoes. Then she reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on the dress. She let it fall a little ways before stopping it by placing her hand on top of her chest. Little by little the dress was lowered, first unveiling Emily's naked breasts, then her tiny panties.

Emily stepped out of the dress and stood in front of the desk, staring directly at Hannah. The attorney examined every visible inch of Emily's body. Emily thought she saw her squirm in her chair just slightly. Then the attorney looked towards the panties, and simply nodded her head once in an unspoken command.

Emily put her thumbs inside the panties and began to push them down. Hannah watched intently as a triangular patch of short, fine hair appeared just above Emily's clit, followed by the small flaps of skin that tried to hide the young woman's pussy. Emily leaned over and removed the panties, adding them to the pile of clothes on the floor. Hannah gazed at the full breasts as they momentarily hung below Emily's chest.

Now the secretary stood completely naked in front of her and Hannah licked her dry lips. Would she be able to hide her excitement from the other woman? She felt the muscles in her body begin to tense in an effort to keep from shaking. She uncrossed her legs to ease the growing tension within her pussy.

Hannah stood up. She opened her desk drawer and pulled out the handcuffs. Emily's heart skipped a beat as the attorney walked around the desk and stood next to her. Hannah reached out her hand with the cuffs.

At first nothing was said...or done. Hannah simply stood there, extending the cuffs toward Emily.

"Take them," Hannah said.

Emily took the cuffs and let them sit in the palms of her hands.

Confused by the action, Emily stared at the cuffs, then at Hannah.

"You decide this time," Hannah said.

Emily's mind spun seemingly out of control. Could Hannah possibly mean the secretary had the option of using the cuffs on HER? Of all the dreams Emily had of the two of them, this was never one of them.

Emily didn't want indecisiveness to ruin the moment. So she made a decision.

She placed the cuffs gently on the desk. Then she turned to face Hannah and unbuttoned the top button of the attorney's blouse. That was all it took to assure Emily that Hannah was not wearing a bra. One more button and the pure skin of Hannah's breasts came into full view. Emily untucked the blouse and completed the task of opening it.

Her hands quivered as Emily removed the blouse. Even while she was laying the blouse aside, the young woman was looking at the attorney's smallish, but perfectly formed, breasts. Guilt came over her when she realized she had stared at the breasts for what seemed an eternity.

Hannah smiled.

That helped Emily take the next step. She picked up the handcuffs, moved behind her boss and gently fastened the cuffs onto Hannah's wrists. Just as quickly, Emily moved back in front of the attorney.

She timidly raised her hands and placed them on the sides of Hannah's breasts. They felt magnificent. So soft. She wrapped her fingers around them, nearly able to enclose an entire breast in each hand. Yet, the breasts were incredibly inviting...and sexy. The nipples were large--out of proportion large--for such average breasts.

Emily couldn't refuse the urge to take them in her mouth. As she did so, one after the other, Hannah let out little sighs of pleasure. Hannah felt her pussy contracting each time the secretary sucked and licked the bright pink tips. She wanted desperately to have free hands to pull Emily's mouth tighter onto her chest.

Emily had every intention of stopping after tasting the marvelous breasts. But her hands had managed to land on Hannah's hips and now Emily wanted—needed—to take off the attorney's skirt. She fumbled for the zipper, found it and yanked it down. The skirt fell on its own accord around Hannah's ankles. Emily let it lay there while studying the nearly perfect body standing in front of her.

Hannah's panties scarcely covered her pussy, which didn't matter much because Emily had them down around Hannah's knees almost immediately. She kneeled down and removed the panties along with Hannah's skirt.

The two women spent a long time admiring each other's nakedness. Then Emily moved close enough that they could kiss. When their breasts made contact, both women thought they would cum. Emily put her hands behind Hannah, pulled her closer and kissed her harder. Their chests ground together as the kiss became more and more frantic. Unable to touch her young lover with her hands, Hannah pressed her pussy hard against Emily's body.

Countless thoughts and emotions spun in Emily's head. She didn't know what to do next because of all the options flashing before her. And the whole attorney/secretary thing further prevented her from thinking clearly.

Finally, Emily asked quietly, "What do you want?"

They stopped kissing long enough for Hannah to tilt her head back towards the desk. "In the top right drawer. Open it."

Emily, confused and excited, walked around to the desk drawer and pulled it open. Keys, pens, pencils, notebooks...they were all strewn together. Then, pushed way in the back of the drawer, was on object clearly out of place.

Emily reached back and pulled out the long, thick vibrator. She marveled at the lifelike texture and realistic ridges. The head was thick and smooth. Her hand instinctively rode up and down the shaft one time.

Hannah watched the younger woman with interest.

"Where are the keys to the cuffs?" Emily asked.

"They're the ones on the small, round ring."

Emily found a pair of matching keys that fit the description and closed the drawer. She moved next to the attorney, setting down the vibrator and telling Hannah to turn around. She inserted a key into one cuff and opened it, followed by the other.

Hannah shook her hands, glad to be free once more.

"Face the desk," Emily ordered in a demanding, but non-threatening tone.

Hannah quickly obeyed, her heart pounding from the stimulation of being told what to do by this beautiful girl.

"Put your hands on it and lean forward," Emily said.

When Hannah was in position, Emily added: "Spread your legs."

Emily stared at the incredible ass now facing her, the cheeks stretched slightly apart. Her boss' pussy shimmered in the light of the office, the pink between Hannah's lips just barely visible.

Emily picked the vibrator back up and turned it on. The peaceful humming of the toy instantly brought a shiver to Hannah's entire body, knowing what pleasure it was capable of bringing.

The secretary ran the tip of the vibrator over one side of Hannah's smooth ass. The attorney stiffened when she first felt the hard material on her skin. Slowly, her body relaxed as Emily moved the toy from one side of her ass to another, purposely avoiding the area closest to the pussy.

To her surprise, Hannah felt Emily press against her body and place the tip of the vibrator on Hannah's right breast. When Emily began to stroke her nipple with the toy, Hannah thought she would explode. The combined sensations of the vibration and the ribbing around the vibrator made her moan out loud.

"Oh, Emily. That feels so good," Hannah said.

Emily moved to the other breast, her pussy pressed firmly against the attorney's little ass. She could feel Hannah's body shudder every now and then when just the right pressure was applied to the nipple.

After a few moments, Emily backed up and placed the vibrator on the inside of Hannah's thigh. She was just inches below the woman's pussy. Hannah spread her legs a little bit wider.

Emily let the vibrator ride up the inside of one leg until it touched Hannah's pussy. She could hear Hannah moan again. She moved the toy a little forward and up again until she hit the clit.

This time Hannah's body stiffened and the attorney was standing on her toes for a second. Then she settled back down and allowed her secretary to manipulate the entire area from her clit down to her opening in long, gentle strokes. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, straining not to cum each time the vibrator hit her clit.

Emily saw the muscles in the back of Hannah's legs tighten. She knew the woman was close.

The next time she had the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy, Emily held it there. The tip was barely hidden between the folds of skin. Moisture covered it.

"Do you want it, Hannah?" Emily asked almost in a whisper.

"Yes. Please," Hannah replied.

"Beg for it. Tell me what you want."

The attorney was ready to scream with desire. She wanted to push her body backwards to force the toy inside her. And she would say or do anything.

"Please, Emily."

"Please...what?" Emily said.

"Please put it in me. I need it."

Emily pushed a tiny bit of the tip farther into Hannah's pussy. "What do you want, Hannah?"

"I want you to fuck me with that vibrator. Please fuck me."

"Will you let me come back again and strip you naked?" Emily requested.

Hannah felt the vibrator begin to spread the entrance to her pussy a little farther apart.

"Yes. Yes."

"Will you let me suck on those beautiful breasts, and lick your hard clit until you scream?"

"Oh, God. Yes, Emily. Please fuck me now."

A steady, constant push was all it took for the vibrator to enter the attorney's pussy. Hannah whimpered with pleasure as she felt her body being invaded by the fat object. Her breathing was heavy and uneven by the time it was completely in.

Emily let it sit inside the woman, pulsating against the sides of her hole. Then she began to withdraw it, pushing it back in slowly without letting the tip come out. She watched the soft, wet skin in and around Hannah's pussy become more and more covered in sweet juices.

She drove the vibrator in and out of the pussy for another minute, then reached around for one of Hannah's breasts. Emily quickly found the nipple and squeezed it hard. Hannah cried out with delight.

"Yes. Yes. There, Emily. Right there."

The secretary pinched the nipple harder and picked up the pace of the vibrator, her own pussy tingling with the need to cum.

"Oh, God. Emily. I'm going to cum. Don't stop."

Emily moved her hand down to Hannah's clit. As soon as she found it she pressed her middle finger hard against it, rubbing it up and down in time with the vibrator.

"Yes. God. Yes," Hannah groaned.

"Come on, Hannah. Let me hear you cum for me."

This time Emily couldn't make out any specific words. Hannah simply blurted out a series of "Ughs" as her body erupted. She clutched at the edge of the desk, working her hips and ass back into the vibrator. Emily frantically rubbed Hannah's clit while plunging the toy as hard and deep as she could.

Hannah's orgasm rolled on endlessly while her secretary moved the vibrator in every direction inside her. Emily, on the other hand, just got hornier and hornier watching the attorney shake in ecstasy. She traded looks of the woman's sweet ass and the breasts now scrunched against the top of the desk.

When Hannah seemed to be lying on the desk without response to the vibrator, Emily pulled it out and switched it off. Hannah moaned, feeling much emptier. She gathered her breath for a second before turning to face the lovely younger woman.

They kissed passionately and then Hannah fell to her knees in front of Emily. She kissed the inside of Emily's thighs, using her hands to gently force the legs farther apart. She worked her way up the smooth skin until reaching the edge of Emily's wet pussy.

Putting her hands on Emily's ass, Hannah pulled the girl closer to her and plunged the entirety of her pussy into her mouth. Emily gasped at the awareness of Hannah's tongue working its way up and down between the folds of her skin. Like a small finger, the tongue eventually entered Emily. She felt the pressure on her ass increase and the tongue moved deeper inside her.

Hannah tasted the sweet juices for a moment, then slid her tongue up until hitting the hard nub of Emily's clit.

"Oh my God," Emily hummed.

Hannah's lips wrapped around the clit and pulled on it.

"Ahh...ahh." Emily put her hands on the back of Hannah's head and pulled it closer.

The attorney's tongue now embarked on a steady attack of the clit—sliding over it, pressing down on it, lifting if up. Her mouth was pressed so hard against the trembling secretary that it hurt. But she wanted the girl to cum so much.

Emily needed to cum, very much, and it wasn't going to take long.

"Yes, Hannah. Yes. Suck my clit," Emily managed to tell her. "God. I'm...going...to..."

Hannah held on for dear life and sucked the clit while Emily shrieked during the orgasm. Juices flowed down Hannah's chin and Emily's thighs. Over and over the young woman thrust her hips into Hannah's face, grabbing the attorney's hair and attempting to stay upright. Hannah held her tighter, sensing that the girl's legs might not hold up.

In the end, Emily backed away from her boss and fell into a chair. Hannah followed her and sat on her legs, hugging and kissing the secretary. The women spent several minutes recovering in each others arms.

Over time, the relationship grew with several new light bondage techniques and toys added to the mix. The activity moved to various rooms in Hannah's large condo where the sound of small electrical objects, whips and rapture did not disturb anybody.

12