Secretarial Encounter

Story Info
Mysterious colleague teaches him the pleasures of pain.
1k words
4.35
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The secretary at my last job was a most strikingly beautiful woman: tall, with pale skin and dark hair, and deliciously painted red lips. She was quiet and graceful, and for the two years we worked together I could only imagine that a sensuous, erotic woman lay beneath that mysterious face.

Although we had hardly talked at all, the day after my resignation I received an email wishing me all the best for the future, signed off with a casual invitation to call her for coffee if ever I was in the neighbourhood. I thought very little of it until later that evening when I went to bed and became immediately aroused by the thought of her lithe body and pert breasts, just visible under the blouse she had been wearing earlier in the day.

The following week I dropped into the office to pick up some letters, and decided to drop into her room. She was seated at her computer when I walked in, dressed in a white one-piece dress buttoned to barely cover her ample cleavage. I couldn't help but imagine myself unbuttoning further, slowly revealing the areoles and erect nipples I had fantasised about one week ago. I made some small talk, thanking her for the farewell email and offering to buy her that coffee next time I came by. She told me she had almost finished for the day, and that if I was free I was welcome to come to her place for a glass of wine. I couldn't have accepted faster, and by five-thirty we were sitting on her couch watching the sun set and finishing our second glass of white.

As we drank more, the conversation became increasingly intimate. We quickly established each others' single statuses and started to joke about our most recent and disastrous relationships. While we talked she moved closer to me, refilling my glass and playfully touching my thigh with her slender fingers and manicured nails as she told me about her last boyfriend's failure to satisfy her: intellectually and in the bedroom. Each time her hand brushed my leg I felt my cock stir inside my jeans and my mind wandered to visions of her naked body, riding me as my tongue explores the breasts that had so far remained a mystery. I found myself glancing down her blouse to the pearly-white tits beneath, and caught a glimpse of the lacy black bra that covered them. She had clearly caught me looking, but she smiled and took my hand in hers.

She brought my hand to her thigh, just underneath her white skirt, and I leant over to kiss those delicious red lips. My tongue darted between her lips, teasing before fully entering to explore her eager mouth. My cock was hard against my pants and aching to be set free as I started to unbutton her blouse. She put a hand up to mine, pulling it away from her chest and returning it to her thigh. She pushed my nails deep into the flesh of her ass, moaning quietly: 'hurt me a little'.

I had never been asked to cause pain before, but it was clearly a big turn-on for both of us as I lay her across my lap and exposed the panty-clad ass beneath. Her buttocks were ivory-white and reddened in places by my fingernails. I pulled one side of her plain white panties aside and circled her ass with my fingers, pinching and slapping until her skin was flushed and pink. I was rewarded by moans of pleasure and her mound grinding hard into my aching cock. I slipped her panties off, noticing the stringy wet cum that soaked them, and started to work on the other ass-cheek. My other hand moved up between her legs, and finally my teasing fingers discovered the warm wetness of her cunt. She writhed and moaned as I entered her from behind with my fingers, relishing the sweet scent and slippery wetness of her juices.

After what seemed like an agonising eternity exploring her pussy with my hand, she rose to all fours and unbuttoned my pants. My wooden cock sprang out immediately, desperate to feel her tight pussy around me. She held my tortured prick in one hand as she delicately lapped the pre-cum from its head, savouring each droplet like wine. At times she bit down, softly but ever-so-slightly painfully consuming my manhood and driving me wild.

Finally she unbuttoned her blouse and I undid her bra. Her breasts were large and perfectly firm, her areoles pink with small, very erect nipples. I circled her areoles with my tongue, briefly flicking and biting each nipple in turn. She ground her sopping, neatly shaven mound into my cock as she moaned in pleasure. I pushed her down on all fours and approached her from behind. Her ass was bright red with the punishment she'd received and her cunt-lips were dripping cum. I spread them with my fingers from behind as I pushed the head of my eager cock into her vagina. I slapped her ass cheeks and dug my nails firmly into her hard flesh as I entered her fully. The feeling of her hot, wet cunt surrounding my aching prick was immense. She pushed her ass hard against me so that my cock found the deepest part of her pussy, pounding rhythmically in and out of her womanhood. I reached forward to take a breast in my hand, massaging its firm flesh and pinching her hard nubs. As I penetrated her harder and faster, she began to moan louder and begged me to fuck her deeper.

I obliged, pushing my cock in as far as I could until my balls felt the heat and sticky wetness of her sex with each thrust. I could feel her pussy contract around my prick as she began to cum, screaming for me to hurt her again. I slapped her ass cheeks as hard as I could while she bucked wildly beneath me and orgasmed intensely. Waves of sweet-scented juices flowed from her cunt to soak my cock and balls. The feeling was incredible as my orgasm mounted and I injected burst after burst of semen into her.

I pulled out of her slowly, my cock slick with her sex juices. She turned around to face me, mounting my lap to spread her sex over mine. We kissed deeply and said very little.