Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

Actually, I did want to hear more, all of it in fact. But I had to wonder if that was me, or my cock that was thinking that way. I was hard as a rock, and now most uncomfortable as I sat there once again trying to will my erection away.

"So, tell me. How's it been with you anyway? Your mother told me ever since your own divorce that things had been difficult for you, and she had often told me how worried and concerned she was about you."

"She was?" I mean I knew mom had been concerned and worried, but that she'd actually been concerned about my sexual welfare as May had put it came as a surprise to me, though again I was just getting used to the fact that my mother was in fact a sexual human being with obvious needs and desires just like everyone else had, and thanks to May...which is how I saw it now, she'd at least had some form of intimacy to enjoy in her life once again, for a while at least, unlike myself now which I freely admitted.

"So you're not even seeing anyone?" May pressed.

"Not at the moment no. Been too busy to even think about it for one thing, but for another, I have to be honest with you May, it's just not my thing to go to bars or clubs looking for women. And on the construction site, the few women that are there, are either all married, or really are...ah,"

"Lesbians," May finished for me smiling. "Another cookie?"

I laughed, this time refusing the offer. "Right now, the last thing I want is another cookie," I told her though telling herself something else entirely, feeling much like my mother had become with her, that I too could feel comfortable being totally candid with her.

"Been a while has it?" she asked knowingly.

"Too long," I near whispered once again shaking my head, feeling the ever-growing awkwardness and uncomfortable position of my erection pressing against the front of my jeans.

"How long has it been?" May pressed, surprising me.

"Not since Carol," I told her, and six months before that even while we were having our problems with me being gone and on site for so long at a time. Which is when Carol started having her affair, and eventually left me for. So...probably nearly two years now," I stated thinking about it.

"So no one else in all that time?"

"Nope, nadda...nothing," I confirmed sheepishly. "Just me and my hand," I freely admitted, though blushing even as I said that, though somewhat relieved to see the accepted expression on her face. After all, she had as much admitted the same to me earlier herself anyway.

May sighed, looking at me. "We need to do something about that," she informed me.

"Like what? Take out an ad in the yellow pages? I could just see it, divorced thirty something with no money, plenty of debt, horny as hell and in need of an attractive woman, oh yeah, they'd be beating my door down wanting to jump into that."

"Well, maybe not jump into...but jump onto something," May told me, though she'd frozen my thought which I was about to speak as I watched her hand suddenly come up and begin undoing the button's on the blouse she was wearing.

I know my mouth was open as I sat there watching May remove her blouse, and soon after her bra.

"Your mother once told me that Carol was rather large breasted, and that you always had had a thing for women with bigger tits," she began as she suddenly revealed herself to me. "And though mine aren't as perky or as full as they once were of course, even at my age, I still don't think they're too bad...what do you think?" she said suddenly as she slipped out of her bra. "Go ahead Brad, touch them if you'd like, I think we'd both enjoy that."

I finally closed my mouth, still stunned, still surprised, but I couldn't help but admire May's lovely breasts. They were indeed truly beautiful, full and well rounded, with dark pink nipples that were as thick as small thimbles as they stood off her breast.

"But only if you want to," she told me as she sat there. "And I am not suggesting anything else to you either, nor is it my intention to try to force you into doing anything you're not comfortable with, especially since I am twice your age Brad, but I think I can at least give you, just like I was able to give to your mother, a little self confidence, not to mention a little needed relief. So...if you'll let me," she said as she suddenly reached over undoing the buckle on my belt.

I was to say the least, literally speechless. May had absolutely gorgeous breasts, something that up until now, I really wouldn't have given a second thought to. Now however, I would certainly be taking a much closer notice of women her age. They were indeed full, certainly nowhere's near 'saggy' as one might think, falling heavy against her ribcage yes, but so sensually shaped, her nipples even more alluring than most I had seen. I was so fascinated by looking at them, that until the moment I felt her hand actually sneaking itself inside my pants, I was almost unaware that she had. And it felt good, feeling it released, the sensation of her small delicate hand wrapping itself about my shaft, stroking it as my own hands hungrily reached forward capturing each of her twin teats, lovingly caressing them, fingering and toying with those hard extended nipples of hers, hearing her sigh pleasurably as I did so.

"Oh God that feels nice," she told me wistfully, sighing again as I continued to fondle her full breasts, taking pleasure in them as she in turn gave pleasure to me, enhancing it all.

I didn't really realize how aroused I had become with all this talk, but obviously so had May as she'd sat recalling those times together, which only then did I come to understand in how much they had come to mean to her. I now had a better understanding of the intimacy they had shared, something that transcended any sort of stereotype or label anyone could have given it, including myself. It was, and had become for them something more, something much, much more that had obviously reawakened May's own arousal and desire along with my own.

When she snuggled closer, now imprisoning my hard shaft between those sweet succulent breasts of hers, I thought I was going to die right then and there myself. I think that the intimacy of so simple a thing such as that, is more of a mental stimulation than even a physical one. But it can be far more powerful a pleasure than one might think, simply because of that. Seeing May as she cupped her large breasts around my shaft, slowly stroking it with her tits as she held them, jerking me off in between them, I was soon hovering on the edge of pure orgasmic delight, which she almost immediately sensed.

"Don't hold back," she said simply. "Just enjoy the pleasure of it and allow yourself to succumb to it, whenever you feel it."

I was already feeling it, and basically told her so in the next heartbeat.

"Fuck! May!" Was all I said, and in the next instant felt the first surge of sweet ecstasy burst forth from the tip of my cock. Delighted, May continued masturbating me with her tits working them up and down as my prick discharged what seemed like a gallon of creamy white nectar, most of which splashed against her chin, falling back, dripping and splashing a second time against those same beautiful bare tits of hers.

"Yes baby," she cooed still milking me. "Give it to May, give May all that sweet delicious joy juice," she said urging me on unnecessarily, but her words, spoken with the lusty bravado she was using, merely enhanced, increasing if that were even possible the amount of semen that I had almost magically produced.

When there was simply no more to give, May finally released me, sitting back in her chair once again, her upper body from the neck down, a milky white mess, which she immediately began smearing into herself, caressing her breasts, neck, as well as her belly massaging all my spunk into her skin as though it were body lotion.

"Damn good for the complexion," she said smiling, "especially for a woman my age."

"I'll have to remember that," I told her. "Anytime you need or want a fresh supply."

She smiled, but it was a subdued smile. "I want you to take some time and think about what I told you, along with what we just did here," she told me then making no effort or move whatsoever to cover herself, so neither had I. And though her eyes did indeed glance at me several times as we spoke, she made it very clear that she needed me to think about all that had happened, how I truly felt about everything, and that we would then talk again about it later.

"I'll help you finish up in your mom's bedroom," May told me then. "After that, I'll fix us a nice light Italian dinner, and we'll talk...about whatever you'd like to talk about, or not...if you'd rather just sit and relax," she added.

The rush was indeed ebbing now, reality once again taking control. It had been a sudden unexpected turn of events, and not one I would have expected, or certainly turned down either once it had happened. But I wasn't quite sure yet how I felt about it, or felt about pursuing something possibly even more intimate with May, which I realized had also been her very thoughts in shutting things down as quickly as she had after that.

"Sounds good," I said finally zipping myself up and then standing, as she did, though she had again allowed her breasts to remain exposed as she stood there.

"I'll clean up a little and meet you over there," she told me, only then giving me a quick brief hug before turning, and heading off down the hall towards her bedroom.

#

May joined me a while later, once again dressed, though I still took occasional glances at her chest having so recently seen and actually touching her boobs. We'd begun sorting out the clothes closets, placing things into piles, a few items that mom had specifically expressed she wanted to give to May if she wanted them, with most everything else being given to the women's shelter.

"So after that..."

May laughed interrupting me. "You really do want to hear all the juicy details don't you?" she stated. I winced at the word "juicy", but yes, admittedly I did. "Very well...but like I told you Brad, some of it can get pretty explicit, so let me know if anything I tell you makes you feel uncomfortable ok?"

"Ok," I said easily, yet already excited to hear more.

"Well let's see, I guess it was several days, not as long as a week after the vibrator incident in my kitchen. As I'd half expected, your mother needed the time to digest what we'd done and experienced together, come to terms with it, which is what she always did, though each time in between got shorter and shorter, so that before long, she had just come to accept things for what they were, for what we were...which was good friends who enjoyed making one another feel good, that...and nothing more than that. We didn't consider ourselves as a couple, or obligated to one another in anyway, except as friends. And that's how we always looked at it after that. But...I digress here," May said giving me another soft friendly smile.

I had just pulled off a hanger a pair of my mother's favorite comfy sweat pants that she loved lounging around the house in.

"Funny you should bring those out just now," May told me.

"Why?"

"Because that's what she was wearing the next time we did anything together. I had just finished baking some pies, so had called her, inviting her over for pie and coffee naturally."

"Naturally," I added as it seemed like everything seemed to happen over coffee and treats as it was starting to sound.

"Yes well, after she arrived, and while we were waiting for the pies to cool down a little, she brought up the subject as to why I still shaved myself, especially if I wasn't dating or seeing anyone. She just couldn't understand why I would do it, or continue to do it after that."

As May continued, I thought back myself, I had only seen mom naked perhaps once or twice when I was young, and as much as I did have an attraction towards the female breast, I honestly couldn't even remember what mom's had looked like, though I clearly remember seeing them. What I did remember however, and quite vividly, was the dark thick patch of pubic hair between her legs. For some reason, as I sat trying to picture my own mother naked, that was the image as I recalled which stood out inside my head.

"Apparently, ever since she'd grown pubic hair and had it, she'd never shaved it, though she confessed to trimming it all pretty close once for your father, though that's as far as she'd been willing to go with it, and only because he had asked her to at least do that much, so she had. But she'd never willingly shaved herself, had never seen herself any other way, but was once again curious as to why I had, and still kept it that way."

"Do you still?" I asked interrupting her, curious, to which she merely smiled nodding her head.

"Once again I told her how it personally made me feel more sensual, sexy...even if no one else ever saw it, or knew. But I did...and doing it for myself was enough that I decided to keep it that way. She didn't understand that at first, but we kept discussing it, even to the point that I also offered to let her watch as I 'groomed up' as I told her I needed to, which she said she'd actually like to see me do. Next thing, we're in the bathroom, I'm naked, soaping myself up, and then proceeded to shave myself, all the while positioned over a hand-held mirror, which I usually placed down on the toilet seat. Now she's telling me that she's never even looked at herself like that before, and wonders what she actually looks like! Can you imagine that Brad? Your mother had actually never really had a good look at her own pussy!"

There was a lot I couldn't imagine yes, and a lot I was still having trouble trying to imagine even being told about it, but that was an unexpected one, that mom had actually never had a really good look at her own cunt.

"Next thing I know, she's taking off her sweat pants, pretty soon she's straddling the toilet seat looking down at herself for the first time really, and then shocks me by saying, "No wonder! It's ugly!"

"What? No wonder what?" I asked having heard that.

"That's pretty much what I asked her too. I asked her, 'why on earth would you say something like that?' and she's going on how she thinks her pussy looks all nasty or some such, unlike mine she says as she looks at it again, closely this time, actually asking me if she can while she kneels down in front of me while I spread my own lips apart with my fingers for her so that she can. She tells me that mine is indeed beautiful, so pretty. To which I tell her, that so is hers, especially if she'd let me either trim her up, or actually shave it for her."

"Damn," I said simply, once again a vivid image being painted for me, though I did at least have a vague memory of it myself.

After assuring her for the hundredth time that she didn't have an ugly looking pussy at all, I finally got her to explain to me as to what she'd meant when she said 'no wonder'."

"And?"

"And...that's when she told me that your father had never once gone down on her in all the years they'd been married, and she'd always thought it was because of the way her pussy looked, and that he'd, being your father I mean, hadn't found it very attractive looking, certainly not attractive enough to do that for her, though she had certainly sucked him off a number of times."

"TMI," I thought to myself without saying it, but wanted her to continue on, so said nothing even if the thought of my own father's cock getting sucked off by my mother was also now part of several bizarre images I'd soon try and find a way of locking up once again.

"Anyway, I then told her to let me shave her, like me...I mean after all, it can always grow back if she didn't like it, so she finally consented and told me to go ahead and do it. It took quite a while, and not that you're interested in all that either Brad, but truth was, I think just having the attention given her helped to arouse her during the process. And it can be something erotic, sensual, if you do it right, and the last thing I wanted for your mother was for it to be a bad experience. So I took my time, soothed her, pampered her, teased her a little yes, and of course joked with her, which never failed to ease her mind, or put her into a much more uninhibited state of mind. Eventually of course, we were finished, and she was as bare as the day she was born. She nervously looked at herself in the mirror of course, and then insisted that we compare ourselves side by side together so that she could see us both, which we did. And all of which was getting me aroused, as well as her, though neither one of us was actually trying to do that, it was just happening."

And I could admittedly see that, I could visualize the two of them, legs propped open, the mirror on the toilet seat with them looking down at themselves.

"And?"

"And...that's when she actually saw herself as not ugly at all, but indeed as something quite sexy, quite beautiful. You're mother had the pinkest fullest lips I had ever seen, and I held them for her to look at, which she did, and while doing so of course, I teased her a little, playing with them, and then actually exposed her clit, which had started to get rather aroused at this point, and something else she had never really gotten a good look at before, her own fucking clit for hells sakes!" May said sounding almost angry as she said it.

"May?"

"Damn idiotic generation of ours," she said shaking her head from side to side, "sorry, didn't mean to come off sounding angry over it, still frustrates me when I realize looking back at it all now, the sensual woman your mother really was, always had been perhaps, only to have most of that all locked up inside her for years without having any idea what she'd been denying herself all that time."

"Go on...continue," I told her then after she calmed down some.

"Sorry, didn't mean for that to come out the way it sounded, I just remember looking back at the surprise on her face at really seeing herself for the first time as I sat there on the toilet seat holding her pussy lips apart with my fingers so she could hold the mirror and actually look at herself, especially her clit, which I had now fully exposed so she could see that, and felt her jump when I touched it, though she giggled when I did. So I touched it again, and she giggled again, happily, which is when...I kissed her there, and then kissed her again, and then placed my lips fully around her clit and sucked it for the very first time."

"Holy...shit!" I said seeing that easily even with my eyes wide open. "And that literally was then, the first time for her."

"According to what she told me, yes. No one ever had, before I did. Just hearing her moan, that soft little gentle cry of hers as she did, as she then placed her hands on my head, holding me in place, so I began to lick her, seriously now, trying...wanting to pleasure her as no one ever had, and sorry Brad, not to belittle your own father here because your mom really did love the man, but the fact that she'd openly admitted to getting him off that way, and even enjoying it when she did, told me a lot about her, but it told me a lot about him too, especially as he never once did that for her."

"No reason to apologize," I told her. "I never knew that of course, though admittedly I haven't exactly sat around thinking about it either, until now at least. And now that I do know...I'm actually very happy that you did that for her."

"Well then, you should find this interesting too, after I had actually given her, her first ever clitoral climax orally, she wanted to reciprocate, and even though I told her it wasn't expected or necessary, and that hadn't been the reason I had done it, she said she knew that, and she wasn't doing it for that reason herself either, only that she wanted to, wanted to see what it felt like doing it, and especially...as she wanted me to do it to her again too!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers