Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

We finished dinner and went into the den. After getting comfortable, Jon continued the story. “I met Mai when she came to work as an intern at our company. She was assigned to the department where I worked and I sort of became her mentor.”

Mai smiled, “I was still Harold then and I was playing as straight as I could. Throughout the rest of high school I refrained from wearing women’s clothes. After graduation I immediately started classes at a technical college. I lived at home for most of the first year, but then I got a part time job and moved out into my own apartment. I dressed in women’s underwear at home and I started wearing women’s underwear under my clothes at school and work.”

“One Friday evening I ended up at a fern bar. There were all kinds of people, gay, lesbian, straight, tourists, cross dressers there. I struck up several conversations . Everyone was nice and I had a good time. I became a regular. I made my debut as girl there. Everyone was so accepting. I met an older transvestite and eventually moved in with him. He liked to give head and he usually had me wear a garter belt, net stockings and high heeled shoes when he blew me. Sometimes I wore crotchless panties. “

“He like ball play. He asked me to wear a weighted strap to stretch my scrotum. I also wore a parachute with weights. He would like to play with and suck my stretched nut sac for hours sometimes. We eventually got tired of each other and I moved back into a place of my own.”

“One night I dressed up in a sexy outfit and went to the bar. I was dancing when I saw Jon come in. He got a drink and sat at a table. I decided to ask him to dance. We had a good time and we left together. We went back to my apartment and I fell in love with Jon and his cock when I gave him a blowjob. Jon says he recognized me at the bar, but I’m sure he didn’t until I took off my wig.”

Jon laughingly protested, “I did recognize you!”

Mai continued, “I was beginning to have some real problems about who I was. I was Harold with the women’s underwear during the day and I was Mai the transvestite in the evening and on weekends. And I was finding I liked being Mai more than I liked being Harold. I began to go to gender assignment counseling and finally I made the decision to become Mai for the rest of my life. Jon has been my friend every step of the way.”

Mai stood up and walked over to the window. I got up and followed her. “You’re a beautiful woman, Mai.”

She turned and put her arms around me. We hugged and kissed. Her nipple rings rubbed against my chest and the beads on the fringe of her panties tickled my thighs. Jon joined us. The three of us hugged and kissed until Jon suggested we go upstairs.

When we got to the darkened bedroom, we quickly removed what little clothing we were wearing. Before falling asleep, we took turns sucking each other’s cocks.

Sometime in the early morning hours before dawn, I awakened. I was alone in bed with Jon. I had a piss hard-on so I got up and used the bathroom. I figured Mai had wanted to sleep by herself and had gone to her own bedroom. I peeked in. The bed was untouched. I walked through the house and found Mai sitting on the patio.

“Are you o.k.?”

“Yes, Brad. I couldn’t sleep. I didn’t want to distribute you or Jon so I got up.” Mai stood. She touched my face then we kissed.

I turned her around so her back was to me. I put my arms around her and kissed her on the neck. She tipped her head back as I kissed her throat and gently ran one hand over her soft belly. My cock pressed against her back as I cupped a soft breast in my other hand. Mai put her hand over mine. “Let me take out my nipple rings.”

After she removed the rings, I turned her around so I could bend down and kiss her breasts. Mai held them for me as I sucked each nipple. When I straightened up, Mai gripped our cocks and squeezed them together as we shared a French kiss. I maneuvered us around so she could sit on the edge of the patio table. She put both hands around our cocks and I covered hers with mine as we kissed again.

I took her hands off of us as I kneeled down. I held her half hard cock as I worked my tongue into the foreskin. The tip on my tongue pressed against her cockhead. I rolled the foreskin back and began to kiss and lick the cockhead. I held it between pursed lips as I looked up at Mai. Her face broke into her bright smile as I sucked her cock into my mouth.

As her cock grew hard in my mouth, I massaged it with my tongue as I gently tugged and squeezed her low hanging nuts. Soon she had a full blown hard-on. I took it out of my mouth and licked my way up and down her cock shaft before chasing her nuts around, in their loose sac, with my tongue and lips.

I was swabbing her cockhead with my tongue when she touched my face, “I’m going to cum.”

I opened my mouth and tipped my head back. I extended my tongue so her cockhead lay on it. Mai took her cock as I put my hands down. A stream of warm cream shot into my mouth. I swallowed, then waited quietly as Mai continued to shoot streams of cum. Mai held her cock, with the foreskin pushed back., as I sucked the last little bit of cum out her nuts.

She helped me to my feet then she used her tongue to swab my mouth in a deep French kiss. We went upstairs and went back to bed.

We slept in. Jon was sitting up and stretching when I awakened. I watched as he got out of bed. As he walked around the foot of the bed I gestured to him. He came around to my side of the bed and stopped. I rolled onto my side, propped myself up on an elbow and slipped my mouth over Jon’s soft cock.

I was getting into the blowjob I was giving Jon, when Mai stirred. She got up on her knees behind me and watched. Jon leaned down to give her a kiss. As Mai stretched up to meet him, her cock brushed against my shoulder. I stopped sucking off Jon and moved onto my back.

I held Jon’s cock. Mai’s cock hung over my face. I pushed myself up on my elbows and gobbled her soft cock. Mai suggested we get more comfortable. I moved to the middle of the bed and Mai and Jon kneeled on each side of me. Their cocks jutted over my face. Mai pushed a large pillow under my head and shoulders.

Just by turning my head, I could suck my boyfriend’s cock, then my new shemale girlfriend’s cock. The next half hour was enjoyably spent as I alternated between their cocks. After a lot of sucking and some jacking and gentle nut tugging and squeezing they began to cum. I held their cocks as they unloaded onto each other’s cocks and my face and neck..

Mai fell back onto the bed and Jon turned and left the room. I rolled over and looked at Mai. She had one arm covering her eyes. I kissed then licked her smooth armpit. Mai giggled, “That tickles.”

I leaned over her. “Are you o.k.?”

Mai moved her arm and looked at me.

“Are you o.k.?”

“Oh, Brad, I so much want to be Mai. I’m tired of being half Harold and half Mai. I want to be rid on the last vestiges of Harold.” Mai put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of herself. “I want to get rid of all of Harold, but you suck his cock so well that I don’t want to give it up.”

“I can’t help you there, but for your information, although your cock is a nice mouthful, I still want to be the first to eat your pussy.”

“It wouldn’t be the same and you know it, but thanks anyway.” Mai released me and covered her eyes again. I got up and walked to the bathroom off my bedroom to shower and wash the cum off.

I was toweling myself dry when Mai came into the bathroom. She sat on the closed toilet seat and pulled my towel out of my hands. “Come here.”

I stepped closer to her. Mai leaned her face into my crotch. “You smell so clean. I love the way people smell when they step out of the shower. She nuzzled her nose in my pubic hair as she fondled and gently tugged my smooth shaven nut sac and kissed my cock. Mai looked up at me with her bright smile, “ Stand still and enjoy.”

She ducked her head and slipped her mouth down over my cock. I stood still and looked down as Mai sucked my cock into a rigid rod extending from my crotch to her mouth. She was using only her mouth. Her hands were busy stroking and jacking her own cock.

Mai stood. She grasped my hard cock with one of her hands. With the other, she grasped her cock and slid her foreskin back. She then pressed our cockheads together and pulled her foreskin forward so it stretched to cover both of our cockheads. She wrapped her hands around the junction of our cockheads inside her foreskin and began to jack us off.

It was among the strangest sensations that I had recently felt – her soft foreskin sliding back and forth against my cockhead.

“You keep that up, Mai, and I’m going to cum.”

“That’s the idea, Silly.” She smiled and jacked harder. “I think of my foreskin as a small cunt. That way I can fuck my Lovers with it.” Mai’s words trailed off as I felt her cockhead press hard against mine. “Oh Gawd, this feels so nastily good!” Mai squeezed our cocks as I felt her warm cum coat my cockhead and then ooze out under her foreskin and between her fingers.

Mai sat down on the toilet seat again, “This is the best part.” She picked up my cock and wrapped her lips around it. Mai was sucking and licking me clean when Jon walked in.

“You two are sure spending a lot of time in here and now I can see why.” Jon was wearing his skimpy swimsuit.

Mai dropped my cock and looked up at Jon. “I believe I detect a hint of jealousy.” She pulled his suit down to expose his cock.. “You know I love your cock.” Mai sucked him into her mouth.”

“I’m not jealous, but it is time to eat something other than each other.” He pushed his suit down to his ankles and stepped out of it.

Mai stopped playing with both our cocks. “Good idea.” She stood up and we followed Jon into the dining room.

He had prepared a brunch of quiche, juice, fruit, and tea. We ate in silence until Jon asked Mai how her therapy was going. Mai stopped chewing. “It’s going o.k. It seems to be working..” She put her fork down and touched her breasts. Mai looked at me, “In addition to counseling, I’m taking female hormones as part of my gender reassignment. Bigger tits, smaller nuts.”

“Are you planning on continuing through the complete transition and reassignment?”

Mai looked at Jon. “You mean the surgery? I don’t know.” She paused. “I want to be all Mai and no Harold, but I could fall in love with the way Brad sucks Harold’s cock.”

Jon smiled at me, “Yes, I know what you mean Mai. Brad has a special way with that mouth of his.”

“Ah, come on, guys, err, Mai and Jon.”

Jon continued to smile at me, “No, really Brad, your oral talents are among the best I’ve experienced. It’s pure pleasure whenever my cock is in your mouth.”

“Enough about my oral talents. What else are you doing, Mai?”

“Well, I’ve been getting laser treatments to remove my body and facial hair and reduce some old acne scars. I’m doing yoga and taking special weight training so I have long stretched muscles rather than bulky muscles. And keep my hips and butt slim.”

I smiled at her, “You do look good, Girl.”

Mai lit up the room with her smile. “I’ve had some dental work. I live as a woman every day. You know, clothing, hair, makeup, jewelry. Everything. Except for that.” Mai looked down at her crotch. “That’s a problem I’ll have to resolve when I’m ready.” Mai stood up. “Enough about me. I’m ready to begin the rest of today.”

We cleaned up the table and the kitchen. Jon hadn’t put his skimpy swimsuit back on after Mai gave him the teaser blowjob in the bathroom. Neither Mai nor I had bothered to slip a piece of clothing on.

I watched my two friends bustle about the kitchen. Jon’s long slim cut cock bobbed in front of him as he rinsed the dishes, pots and pans. When Mai bent over to load the dishwasher, her brown uncut cock was hidden by her low hanging nuts which dangled invitingly, in their stretched sac, down between her slim smooth thighs.

Mai straightened up, turned and smiled at me. I smiled back. “When we finish here, I think I’ll get a book and sunbathe for a while.” We all walked upstairs together. Mai was in front. Her hips rolled as she walked. I tried to visualize a tight skirt over her butt. When she walked down the hall, I could see she had practiced walking as part of her therapy.

I got a book out of my luggage, found a small blanket and headed for the lawn. After spreading the blanket on the grass, I quickly got comfortable and began to read. Soon, between the warm sun and all the activity of the previous night, I began to get drowsy. I put the book aside, rolled onto my stomach and soon I was dozing.

I was abruptly awakened as a deluge of ice water poured over my back. I leaped to my feet. Mai laughed, then shrieked and dropped the pitcher as I grabbed her wrist. She pulled out of my grasp and ran into the house. I chased her and caught up with her in the exercise room.

We were both laughing as I caught her wrist again and pulled her to me. We hugged and kissed , laughed some more, and pressed our cocks together. I led Mai over to the weight bench. “After I lie down, I want you to straddle my face.”

I got comfortable on the bench. “Hand me that cushion, please.” Mai handed me a foam cushion, which I placed under my head and shoulders. “O.K.”

Mai straddled my face. Her nuts were hanging just above my lips and her cock was just above the bridge of my nose. I licked and kissed her nut sac until it was well lubricated. Her left nut hung lower than the right one and her sac was so long and loose that it was easy for me to suck the left nut, then the right nut into my mouth.

I used my tongue to rub her nuts as I sucked. Her foreskin rubbed against my eyelids and forehead. Mai sighed as I began to hum. Mai’s cock rubbed against my face and I rolled her nuts around in my mouth and continued the hum job. Mai touched my face. “Let me turn around.” I released her nuts from my mouth. She turned and straddled me so she was facing my feet.

I sucked her nuts back into my mouth. Now her cock rubbed against my chin and my nose was near her little dark pucker. Mai stopped playing with my cock and I heard Jon say, “Boy, turn my back and you two sneak off to play games.”

Mai laughed, “This isn’t game playing, Jon. This is a serious hum job. Mai became silent. I heard slurping noises. Mai was blowing Jon as I hummed her.

“You suck up a good hard-on, Mai.”

Mai paused. “You know I love your cock, Jon, and I’ll suck it as often and as long as I can.”

“Yes, but. . .”

“But what, Jon?”

“But Butt. That’s what this hard-on needs.”

“You get yourself ready, Jon. I may know of a receptive butt.” Mai pulled my legs up. “Are you receptive Brad?”

Before I could answer, I felt a slick cockhead touch my butt. I lowered my head so Mai’s nuts pulled up out of my mouth. Mai pulled my hips farther up as I felt Jon’s cockhead press against then push through my sphincter ring. I let out a soft groan as Jon’s greased, warm, slim cock pushed deep into my ass.

Mai squeezed my cock. “Somehow I thought you might like that.” I used my hands to push myself along the bench until my head was at the end. Jon kept his cock pushed up my ass as he followed. Then I tipped my head back and pulled Mai’s uncut shemale cock down to my lips. After pushing her foreskin back, I closed my lips around her brownish pink cockhead.

Her cock began to stiffen and lengthen in my sucking mouth. I aligned my mouth and throat and I deep throated Mai as her hard cock slipped into my throat. Mai and Jon set up a rhythm. I was being double fucked. As Jon shoved his cock deep into my ass, Mai pulled her cock out of my mouth.. I would take a breath, then Mai would push her cock down my throat as Jon pulled his out of my ass. Mai’s nuts dragged and rubbed across my face and Jon’s nuts bounced against my ass each time he bottomed.

I kept my lips sealed around Mai’s cock shaft and I clinched my sphincter muscles down around Jon’s cock shaft. Soon their alternating in-out out-in rhythm began to get ragged. They were pushing both of their cocks into me at the same time. It was a different feeling from the in-out out-in. As they bottomed in my throat and ass at the same time, I felt like I was really being penetrated. I was conscious of the two hard cocks deep inside my body and I was also conscious of an erection that was so hard it almost hurt.

The ass fuck from Jon was suddenly ended when he jerked his cock out and began to cum. I felt some warm cum on my balls and hard cock and then he blew his load on my stomach. Mai straightened up and pulled her cock out of my mouth. She moved from over the bench. I pushed myself up on my elbows and watched as Jon wrung out his cock over my stomach. “Gawd, Brad! You’re not only deep throat, you’re deep ass too!”

Mai had a hand wrapped around her shemale cock, which was wet and shiny with my spit and saliva. Jon looked at her, “You want to use that to have a piece of Brad’s ass?”

“No,” Mai smiled, “I’d like a piece of yours. Now!”

Jon laughed as he stood up, “Yes, Ma’am.”

He walked over to a stack of exercise mats. He took two off the stack and arranged them on the floor. Then he walked back across the room and picked up the bottle of lotion, which he used as lube. He handed the bottle to Mai. Then he turned around, bent over, spread his ass cheeks, and looked over his shoulder, “Would you like to do the honors?”

Mai giggled then lubed a finger. She worked it into Jon’s asshole. Then she pulled out her finger and inserted the nozzle on the bottle. After his ass was generously lubed, Jon walked back to the stack of mats. He picked up two more and rolled them up. After placing the roll on the mats on the floor, he came to attention and salute Mai. “Jon’s Privates lubed and ready for action! Ma’am!” Jon got on his knees. Just as he stretched himself out over the rolled mats, He looked over his shoulder as he spread his cheeks, “And open for business! Ma’am!”

As he spread his legs and settled himself over the rolled mats, he flexed his sphincter muscles and opened and closed his rectum several times. Mai laughed, “I believe those winks are a come on. What do you think?”

“I think you need to be fluffed.”

Mai held her cock. “I don’t think I could get much harder.”

I grinned at her. “O.K. I’m shameless. I just like to suck you.”

“Be my guest. I guess some fluffing won’t hurt.”

Mai held her shemale cock as I licked up and down the shaft and, after peeling her foreskin back, sucking and swabbing her cockhead.

Mai touched my face. “I think I’m ready. Anymore for you and I’ll cum.”

“Go get him.”

Mai position herself between Jon’s legs. I watched as she pressed her cockhead against Jon. Then I watched her brown cock slide into Jon’s white ass. Oh, for a camera. Jon twitched his ass she set up a fast, ass reaming stroke. Jon was groaning and sighing as I moved around by his face.

I knelt in front of him. He lifted his head and I waved my cock in front of his face. He grinned then opened his mouth so I could feed it to him. Mai was fucking him hard. He was rocking back and forth. I remained still as his mouth rode up and down my cock.. Mai began to churn Jon’s ass. So I got up and moved away so he could enjoy Mai’s efforts.

I wiped some of Jon’s cum off my stomach and wiped it on my cock. I got the bottle of lubing lotion. I squirted some on my hand and wiped it between Mai’s smooth ass cheeks. I worked a slick finger into her ass as she continued to hump Jon. I got on my knees, lubed my cock then pushed it against her lubed asshole.

Mai stopped fucking Jon long enough for me to get pushed deep into her chute. We moved a little as she re-settled her cock deep in Jon’s ass. Then we set up a tandem pup. I’d pump Mai and she’d pump Jon. Jon would push against Mai.. I tried to reach around Mai and squeeze and fondle her tits but that destroyed any rhythm.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers