Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Mai’s ass was tight and hot. I felt a desperate need to cum. I got up higher on my knees and rammed my cock as hard and as deep I could into Mai’s ass. She punched Jon. Jon grunted. Then I began to shoot my load deep into Mai’s ass. Mai responded by blowing her load deep into Jon. Jon just groaned more, “Oh, fuck! That feels good!”

Mai and I finished unloading our nuts. I leaned over her and found her tits. Mai collapsed on to Jon. We lay in a pile for a while then Mai began to giggle.

“What’s funny?”

“I never dreamed I’d be the peanut butter in a white bread sandwich.” Mai cracked up and Jon and I joined her. We rolled off each other. We lay quietly until Jon said, “That was a satisfying fuck.”

“Yes,” replied Mai. “A near perfect ménage a trois. Everyone got sucked and fucked.”

“Why only ‘near perfect’?”

“Everyone would have gotten sucked and fucked by each of us, if it had been perfect.”

“Well, near perfect is fine with me. I don’t think my heart could have stood anymore sucking and fucking. Let’s get cleaned up.”

The shower was crowded with three of us, but we all got clean after much groping, kissing, hugging, etc. Jon suggested fixing a bunch of snack type foods for dinner. Mai and I agreed that was good idea. We ended up soaking in the hot tub and eating hors devours, rather than snacks, and sipping wine. Jon never did anything halfway.. We ended the evening by retiring to Jon’s California King bed. And, just as on the previous night, we took turns sucking each other’s cocks before falling asleep.

We had a leisurely breakfast. Jon asked, “What are your plans, Mai? Do you have any dates set?”

“No. No dates set at this time. I’ll continue all of the gender re-assignment and hormone stuff, but I’m not sure about the operation. I don’t know if I can give up my cock..”

“Yes, it’s very suckable.”

“Thank you, Brad. You made me realize how much I like that. You’re a champion cocksucker.”

“Well, Mai, don’t be offended, but when I give you head, I’m thinking I’m sucking and eating a chocolate covered, cream filled goody bar.”

“That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to my penis,” Mai laughed.

“It’s true.” I looked at Jon. “Jon’s cock is a skin flute that I try to toot with my tonsils.

Jon laughed, “Give it up, Brad. Don’t go poetic on us. You haven’t got it.”

“I thought that was pretty good.”

“What is pretty good is that you are a dream date for some of us gay men. “

“I’m not too sure what that means, but thank you. Before we go, if it is o.k. with you, Mai, I’d like Jon to take some photos of us together.”

“Sure, I like that. Let’s do it.”

Jon got out his digital camera. Mai and I posed together. The first were the homoerotic shots – hugging, kissing, holding each other’s cock, etc. Then came the hard core – each of us on our knees giving the other a blowjob, in a 69, etc. The photo session continued with first Mai and Jon going through the poses, then Jon and I.

We set the remote timer and took photos of each of us sucking two cocks at the same time. We didn’t take any photos of any of us getting double dicked. We finished the photo session with all of us in various combinations of a cock sucking daisy chain.

We made photo disks then I reluctantly got dressed. Mai and Jon walked with me the garage. Neither one had gotten dressed. We hugged and kissed. I gave each of their cocks a squeeze. I didn’t dare give them a suck for the road. I’d never leave. “Well, Mai, stay in touch. Enjoy your afternoon together. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Jon, take care. I’ll see you on the road.”

As I drove home, I thought about Mai. I also thought about my consultant friends, Judy and Rob. Judy liked surprises and I was sure both she and Rob would be surprised and also enjoy Mai’s secret.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers