Secrets

Story Info
Temptation overcomes a wife's guilt.
18.4k words
3.88
234.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Chapter 1

She couldn't let him go. She wanted to feel him close to her. She wanted to feel his strong chest pressing against the summits of her granite pointed breasts. She knew that this was going to be her last opportunity to let him know how she felt.

"Wait," she called. "Wait for me."

He turned and stood silhouetted against the hot, southern sun. Lifting the hem of her long skirt, Elanora ran towards him. Flinging herself against him she held him tightly against her perspiring body. She could barely get her arms around his strong manliness. Laying her head against his heaving chest, Elanora felt his sweat coat her cheek.

"Please don't go. Please don't go," she begged. "I love you."

Thom's voice rolled up from deep in his chest. "I love you too my darling. I was afraid that you wouldn't want me after doing what I had to do."

Lifting her face to look at him, Elanora stood on her tiptoes and offered her sweet mouth to him.

"I will always love you," she murmured into his mouth before he crushed her to his body.

Elanora's breasts heaved in passion as they shared a deep kiss. She felt his huge maleness rise up and touch her belly. Feeling wanton she pressed herself against him to let him know that she was not afraid of his power.

Carol carefully inserted her bookmark and closed the book. Rolling over she placed it on the bedside table and glanced at the clock.

"Midnight," she thought. "I wish I could get to sleep earlier. I have to be up and at the school by eight."

After turning off her reading lamp, Carol rolled back over and pressed herself against her husband's side.

"I wonder if he wants to wake up?" She asked herself.

She knew she was wet down there. Reading romance novels always did that to her. Inching up her nightgown she bared her thighs and straddled Jim's leg. She could feel her moisture coating his flesh and she squeezed his leg between her thighs.

"Umm, what's wrong?" Jim mumbled. "Can't you sleep? I have to get up early."

Disentangling himself from her arms, Jim rolled away from her and started to softly snore.

"Damn it," Carol said under her breath.

She lifted her hips and pulled her nightgown back down over her thighs. Brushing her fingers against herself she felt the moisture that had dampened her bush. She tentatively rubbed her fingers between her lips and felt a surge of sensation. She wanted to continue but the feeling of guilt that overwhelmed her made her stop. As if to mock the gods of guilt, she rubbed herself several more times before pulling her hand away and turning over on her stomach.

Her last thought before drifting off to sleep was an image of her fantasy Thom standing with his arms open to her.

Chapter 2

"I hate these early morning conferences," she said to no one in particular. The sun was already hot and she was sweating against the leather seat of the car. The twins sat silently behind her, their ears plugged up by their CD player headphones.

"Hey, there's a parking place in front," she practically shouted even though she knew the twins couldn't hear her.

Pleased with her luck, Carol patiently waited for the woman driving the van to maneuver herself out of the space. Pulling in, she turned off the ignition and waited for the twins to close the door before pushing the lock button.

"You go on to your class," she told them. "I'll see you when you get home. Don't miss the bus. Today's my bowling day and I can't pick up."

"Bye mom," they said in unison and walked towards a group of their friends waiting for the bell to ring.

Carol spotted several cigarettes being held in cupped hands by some of the boys. She tried but she couldn't remember if she smoked when she was a freshman.

Steven's teacher was a young woman in her late twenties. She was dressed in a sleeveless blouse and a pair of gray slacks. She greeted Carol and asked her to take a seat while she looked for Steven's folder.

It wasn't a difficult conference as these things go, Carol thought while walking back towards her car. Steven has to complete his homework and to stop fooling around in class. While she was there she asked about Steven's sister Sherry.

"I wish Steven could be more like her," the teacher said. "She is polite and wants to learn while Steven clowns around too much and disrupts the rest of the class,"

"She could have told me that over the phone," thought Carol. "I didn't have to drive all of the way over here for her to tell me that. It's not as if he brought a gun to school or anything."

"Damn it's hot. Why the hell did we have to move to Alabama? There are other places that they could have moved us."

The store wasn't crowded at this time of the morning and Carol picked up a few items. Placing her cup of hot coffee that she had bought in the deli section on the roof of the car, Carol put her bags on the back seat and slid behind the wheel.

A shadow fell over her and she looked up to see a vaguely familiar face peering in through the tinted window. The window squeaked as it whirred down and Carol got a better look at him. It was their new neighbor.

"Hi. Remember me?" He said. "We moved into the house just behind you two weeks ago. I'm Paul Dwyer."

"Oh, yes," responded Carol. "I remember you. How are you?"

Reaching up, her neighbor brought her coffee cup down and handed it to her.

"I'm fine but I don't think that this would have made it all the way to your house," he said with a laugh. "I thought you might want to drink it instead of washing your car with it."

Carol gave an embarrassed laugh in return.

"Thanks. I forgot it was there," she said and took it from his hand.

"I'll see you around," he said and stood up to walk away.

Carol found herself staring at the crotch of his shorts.

"I can see his package," she giggled to herself. "Package! I'm talking like someone on TV. I wonder if it is as big as Thom's?"

Still giggling, Carol put the car into gear and drove home.

Chapter 3

Sitting on her bed, Carol pulled her socks and tennis shoes off before crossing her arms and pulling her shirt up over her head on her way to the bathroom. Dropping her socks and shirt into the hamper she sniffed under her arms and decided to take a shower. Her bra, slacks and panties followed the socks and shirt into the dirty clothes piled up over the top of the hamper.

"Time for another wash day," she sighed.

The bowling league started at one o'clock but Carol liked to get there a little early to have time for some warm-up. This was the only time that she got to practice anymore. She and Jim used to bowl in a mixed league but they had dropped out when she was pregnant with the twins. Picking up her book from the bedside table, Carol went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Opening the book to the page she had marked the night before, Carol continued to read.

Elanora woke up with a start. Her back and her legs hurt from the strenuous activities of the afternoon. The sun was down and she had no idea what time it was. Thom lay beside her with his long hair covering the side of his face. She detected the scent of her spendings on his face as she leaned closer to kiss him.

The instant her lips touched his cheek he awoke with a start causing Elanora to pull back in alarm.

"What's wrong? Are you all right?" She asked.

"I was dreaming about you," he said and pulled her down against him.

Elanora wanted to get up and clean herself but she allowed him to hold her against his body. She could feel her matted pubic hair stiff against his thigh and she didn't like the feeling. It made her feel dirty.

"I have to get up and wash myself," she said and pushed against his chest.

"You're not going anywhere," Thom replied and pulled her over the top of his body. He held her against him for a minute and then he continued rolling until he was above her and between her legs.

"Please don't," she begged. "My thighs hurt from being stretched."

"I'll stretch you some more," he said and without warning plunged his throbbing member into her almost dry cavern.

Elanora screamed with the sudden intrusion into her opening but she knew it was useless. Thom was a rough lover. She had not been prepared for his coarseness when she threw herself at him only a few hours before.

Submitting to his power, Elanora tried to relax as much as possible in order to protect her body. The good feelings came back as she felt herself getting wetter while Thom pounded into her. Suddenly, with a shout, he forced his loins tightly against hers and emptied himself into her womb. Once again, she was not satisfied but that was all right. He would learn. She would teach him.

Carol felt a twinge between her legs as she marked her page and placed the book on the stand in front of the toilet. Carefully wiping away the moisture that clung to her lips, she allowed her fingers to linger for a moment.

"I haven't done that in years," she thought. "I'm going to have to stop reading these books."

The hot water felt good as Carol washed her hair. She stood under the spray and allowed it cascade down over her body. Her fingers found their way between her legs once again and this time she let them remain for a time.

"I'm not masturbating," she rationalized. "I'm just relieving some of the tension caused by that damn book."

Continuing to gently rub herself with her fingers she decided to go all out. An image of her fantasy lover, Thom, appeared in her mind as she caressed herself. Holding the hood of her clitoris pinched between her thumb and forefinger she exposed her pink little bud and rubbed it with the flat of the fingers of her other hand. It was a practiced motion that came easily even though she hadn't done it in a long time.

Arching her back she allowed the hot water to sting against her until she felt the wave of her orgasm rolling up her body. Her soft moans reverberated against the walls of the room and she collapsed against the shower wall.

Squatting down in the shower, Carol squeegeed the soap and water off of the glass shower door. She could feel her lips, still engorged from her climax, being forced out and hanging down between her thighs. Her fingers again found their way down between her legs and she softly rubbed herself.

A male image flashed through her mind and this time it was not Thom, it was Paul's face that stimulated her.

"No! I can't keep doing this," she said and stepped out of the shower.

Chapter 4

The noise of the bowling center was a blessed relief from her fantasies. Carol concentrated on her bowling style and bowled well at her practice game.

The cold beer tasted good and she leaned back in the chair and relaxed. The other bowlers had begun to filter into the center and she greeted them as they passed by her table.

As captain of her team, Carol had to fill out the league sheet and list any substitutes that may be bowling with them that day. There were no subs and she was completing the sheet when a pair of tan shorts came into view at the edge of her vision.

She recognized them as belonging to Paul Dwyer and her eyes seemed to be trying to look through the material as they lingered for a moment on the fly of his shorts. His voice shook her out of her reverie and she looked up at his face smiling down on her.


"How was your coffee?" He asked with a smile.

"It was fine, thanks to you," she replied and smiled back at him.

"Mind if I sit down?" He asked.

"No, go right ahead," she replied.

He was a good-looking guy. A little balding but he seemed to be in reasonable shape. Carol could feel her nipples hardening under her bra cups.

"I hope he can't see them," she thought and she glanced down at her chest to make sure.

The loose material of her shirt hid them from his view.

"Are you bowling in this league?" She asked.

"I'm a sub on the Pacemakers team," he replied. "I hope that name doesn't mean that they are all old people."

"None of us are 'old' but a lot of us are older," she corrected him with another smile.

"Stop smiling so much," she admonished herself. "He's just another guy. He's not coming on to you. You're just imagining things."

"Don't you work?" She asked and immediately regretted the way that she phrased the question.

"Yes, but I work from home," he replied without giving any indication that the question bothered him. "I can make my own hours. Within reason, that is."

"Oh, what do you do?" She was interested.

"I'm a consulting engineer for chemical manufacturers. I do most of my work over the telephone or on the computer and with FedEx I don't even have to go to the Post Office."

"Nice work if you can get it," she said lightly.

"My wife is also an engineer but she has a regular type of job. She travels some too so I'm alone quite a bit."

"Why did he tell me that? I didn't ask if he had a wife," Carol thought. "Am I sending some kind of signal to him? Maybe he saw me staring at his crotch? I wonder how old he is?" She tried to figure out if his comment meant something or if he was just sharing some information about himself.

"I'd better go and find my team," he said and looked around.

"I've got the list right here," she said and pushed it across the table towards him.

Paul's hand came down gently on top of hers as he read the list of teams off of the paper. Carol's reflex was to pull her hand away but she fought the urge and didn't move it. His fingers were lightly caressing her wrist as he continued to read the team list.

"Here it is," he exclaimed. "Lanes three and four. I'll see you later. Won't I?" His last words were accompanied by a tightening of his grip on her hand and a little squeeze before he released it and pushed his chair back from the table.

"I'll see you later," he repeated and smiled again.

Carol felt sweat break out on her upper lift and she knew that she was blushing. She stared at him but no words came from her mouth. When he turned and walked away she realized that her mouth was hanging open. Closing it with a snap, she turned in the plastic chair and she felt her panties clinging to her.

"I'm wet!" she thought. "I'm wet! This is silly, he makes me feel like a school girl."

Chapter 5

Carol had almost attacked Jim when they went to bed that night. She was naked and waiting for him under the covers when he came in from his shower. He always slept nude so there was no barrier between them when she straddled his leg and pressed her breasts against his chest.

"What was that for?" He asked when she finally pulled back from a long, sloppy kiss. "Did you do something wrong?" He laughed.

"Of course not," Carol replied with her lips still touching his. "We have no secrets from each other. Do we? I'm just horny tonight, that's all. Can't a wife want her husband?"

"Any time before I go to sleep," he laughed and pulled her over on top of him.

Carol could feel his erection pressing into her stomach and she raised herself up and onto her knees. Reaching down between them, she fed him into her pussy and slid down him until their pubes met.

"Oh, yes. That's good. That's so good," he moaned as she milked him with her muscles. "Slow down or I'm going to cum already," he exclaimed.

Carol didn't slow down. She had been stimulated all day and she was already feeling the beginnings of an orgasm swelling through her body.

She continued to milk him and he let go with a groan and pushed his hips up off of the bed to meet her thrusts as she came down hard against him. Husband and wife both came together in that comfortable way that only long familiarity with each other can produce.

"Oh, wow!" Jim exclaimed as Carol relaxed against his chest.

He caressed her back from her shoulders to her ass and back up.

"I'm sorry, honey," he said and rolled them both on their sides. But you're too heavy."

Carol froze for an instant but she didn't let on how much his comment had hurt her.

"So much for romance," she thought.

"I love you," Jim said and kissed her before turning his back and pulling the covers up over his shoulders.

Carol realized that she was not as slim as she was when they got married but she was 43 years old and had gone through two pregnancies and produced three kids. What did he expect of her?

Carol got up and went into the bathroom. Jim was already asleep and he didn't move when she left the bed. She sat on the toilet and emptied her bladder before cleaning herself with a wet tissue. Her lips were still puffy and sensitive as she wiped the cocktail of their juices off of herself. Again she realized that she was wiping a little more than was necessary.

"I don't want to get back into that habit," she thought and gave herself one last rub before retrieving her nightgown from the back of the bathroom door and pulling it on over her head.

Carol turned out the bathroom light and opened the door. There was enough light coming in the bedroom window for her to see as she made her way around the room. Glancing out the window she saw a light on in the Dwyer's house across their back yards. It looked like it was in their bedroom.

"I wonder what he's doing over there? Is his wife home? Is he making love to her?"

Chapter 6

Jim was up and gone before Carol was fully awake. The children were old enough to get themselves up and off to school and they didn't bother her in the morning. She lay in bed and stretched as she planned her day.

Tim, their oldest still had not made up his mind on what he was going to do after graduation in two months. He had been accepted at several colleges but he had made no effort to decide on one. He had made noises about joining the Marines and Carol had found some recruiting literature when she cleaned up his room.

"Speaking of cleaning up," she said aloud and rolled out of bed.

She decided to skip a shower until after she finished her housekeeping routine and did the wash. Slipping into her "old lady housecoat," as the kids called it, Carol padded downstairs in her bare feet and made a pot of coffee. She washed her face and brushed her teeth while the coffee was dripping before she started to pick up after the kids.

The twins' rooms were easy enough to clean so she tackled them first. They did a pretty good job of taking care of their clothes. She had the rooms picked up and vacuumed in about ten minutes.

Balancing a plate with a toasted bagel on top of her coffee cup in one hand and holding a Cosmopolitan magazine in the other, Carol slid the patio door open with her elbow. It was a beautiful morning and the sun was warming the picnic table just outside on the patio.

Setting her breakfast down, Carol swung her legs over the bench and sat down to enjoy a few quiet moments before getting on with her housework. Since no one was around she sat with one foot up on the bench next to her and her other leg stretched out under the table. She didn't bother to pull her nightgown down or to close the front of her robe.

Idly paging through the magazine, Carol sipped on her coffee and chewed on her bagel. An article in Cosmo called the "The Techniques of Touching" caught her eye and she started to read it. The article talked about where to touch your man and how to titillate him with your fingers, lips and tongue. By the time she was a third of the way through it she was idly rubbing the inside of her thigh and slipping her fingers down over the lips of her pussy.

"I'll have to try some of these on Jim," she thought. "Maybe I can keep him awake longer."

Tilting her head back as she drained the last bit of coffee from her cup, Carol looked around her cup and locked eyes with Paul Dwyer leaning on the fence separating their back yards. She stopped with the cup held to her lips. Paul smiled at her and waved.

"How long has he been standing there," she thought with panic.

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers