Secrets: At Work

Story Info
Two female coworkers reveal interest in a male coworker.
11.2k words
4.38
46.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Note 1: Thanks to Jasmine, Atikov for their helpful suggestions and wonderful editing of my first story. I can't thank you enough.

Note 2: Special thanks to Jasmine whose stories inspired me to write one of my own.

*

It had been a hellish week with thirty plus hours of overtime. As I leaned back in my chair, I plopped my feet on my desk and thought: 'TGIF, just two more hours and I can call it a week'. Fortunately weeks like this do not happen often. But after this week I was really looking forward to just kicking back for the whole weekend and relaxing, but at the same time dreading being in an empty house. Jennifer, my daughter, left home to attend college four months ago. I was defiantly feeling Empty Nest syndrome.

I sat there with no premonition that my simple and unexciting life was about to be flipped upside down over the course of the next few days.

Just then Karen a co-worker of mine stopped by my desk. I knew she was there before she even spoke, as I smelled the sweetness of her perfume that she wore just a touch of, just enough so you could tell, but not so much it over powered you. I had a sudden rush of excitement, knowing she was there right behind me. The truth is that I have had a bit of a crush on her. It was a feeling I got the moment I first meet her six months ago; when she started working here and was put on the same team as me. I sat up and turned to face her.

"Jeff I know what you are going to say, but thought I'd ask one more time. Would you care to have drinks after work with me and some of the others?" She asked with a dejected look on her face.

Karen had invited me out for drinks several times before and I had always declined, mainly because I had more than just a crush on her, it was more like full blown lust.

But I have always lived by the adage 'you don't go fishing in the company's pond', so I had always declined her previous invites to go have drinks at the end of the week. Plus I would get a sense of guilt, that I would be being disrespectable to my late wife's memory if I accepted.

I thought for a moment, 'What the hell screw it. Nothing is going to happen, and I deserve to have a little fun for a change. Besides how could I say no to that pouty face?'.

"You caught me in a good mood Karen; I'd like that, so where do you all go for drinks?"

Her expression turned from dejection to one of surprise and a bit of excitement. "Just down the street at Murphy's Tavern, do you know where it's at?'

"Yeah I go home that way every day and have seen it before, so meet you all there after work."

"Great see you there" she said as she walked away with a bounce in her step that I had never seen before.

It was 4:53 I had shut down my computer and was just locking it up in my file cabinet, when the phone rang. 'Damn who the hell is calling me, this late on a Friday?' I wondered. It was the help desk, there was a problem. I quickly booted up my computer again. 'Damn I am going to be late. Karen is going to think I flaked out on her'.

But luckily it was a minor problem and only took me fifteen minutes to resolve it. I locked up my computer again and rushed out to my car. It was 5:25 by the time I got to my car. Luckily Murphy's tavern is just a mile or so away, so I would only be a few minutes late.

As I walked into the tavern I looked around to find Karen and the others. Over in a back corner I saw her waving at me. There were more people than I expected, at least a dozen of my co-workers. I was surprised to see Judy a co-worker and dearest friend of mine these past fifteen years as part of the group.

I walked over to the table directly behind Judy. "Hello everybody," as I leaned over kissing Judy on the cheek, "How you doing Hot Stuff."

"Just fine Stud," using her pet name for me, one of several she even used when we were around her husband Greg and my wife Laura. Many the times our spouses would tease us with "God you two, get a room already."

Karen motioned to me again, "Sit here by me, I saved you a seat, I was worried you got lost. So what took you so long?" Karen appeared to be annoyed at my attention to Judy.

"Sorry, a last minute call from the Help Desk" I apologized as I noticed a sparkle of excitement in Karen's eyes.

"We are about ready for a second round, you are going to have to catch up Jeff," Jason another co-worker announced before adding, "Nice to see you here for a change, we were beginning to think you don't like us."

"Oh it's not that at all, I just have a one drink limit, else someone would have to take me home with them is all," I chuckled back at him.

"That wouldn't be a problem," Karen replied with a mischievous grin and a wink.

'Damn is she flirting with me?'

Just then the waitress came to the table and took drink orders. I ordered my usual Bloody Mary. I really don't care much for hard liquor, but the tomato juice masks the taste, so that is what I drink, whenever I do have a drink. My next drink will be a Virgin Mary.

As I sat down Karen asked "So how long have you known Judy? Are you two...?"

A little disturbed by her suggestion that Judy and I might be anything more than friends, I answered, "Judy is my best friend, without her I doubt I would have survived Laura's death or raising my daughter."

"Oh," is all she said.

For the next few hours, the conversation was lively and there was lots of laughter. More than once Karen seemed to be flirting with me; even placing her hand on my thigh while laughing at one of my jokes. I was having a good time so I flirted back.

The jokes being shared got bawdier as the evening progressed. So I offered up "Does anyone know why women and men get crow's feet around their eyes?"

"Oh this I have to hear," Karen chirped in. "Please tell us."

I squinted my eyes as much as possible for effect, "It's because women are always saying .... You want me to suck what!"

Still squinting I added, "While men are always saying PLEASE!"

Everyone within ear shot burst into laughter. Karen grabbed my leg and held on as she leaned into my ear stifling her laugh long enough to whisper, "Guess I'll never get Crow's feet," as she slowly removed her hand from my thigh, but not before moving it ever so close to my crotch.

Suddenly I zoned out, trying to make some sense of what just happened.

Karen nudged me with her elbow, "Earth to Jeff, come in Jeff, are you ok?"

Before I could reply she said, 'It's a woman isn't it?" A look of disappointment crept into her face, "Girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend, God no, I married my last girlfriend and that was twenty years ago, but you are right it is a woman," I divulged, but not about to reveal that it was her that had me so rattled.

"Care to talk about it?"

"Not really, I think I best be going home."

"Me too, will you walk me to my car?"

"Sure I can do that."

We said our good-byes to the others still there. Judy stood up and I gave her a hug. "Good night sweetie; drive home safe, see ya Monday," she said. I turned to see Karen shooting daggers from her eyes directly at Judy. Judy just smiled back at her as if not noticing.

As we walked to our cars she said, "If you need someone to talk to about this woman problem, I'm a good listener," before adding, "Was nice having you here tonight, I enjoyed spending time with you outside of work. So can we do this again next week?"

"Sure I'd like that." I said actually meaning it.

"Are you ok to drive?" The gentleman in me asked.

"I am fine, see you Monday," she replied as she got into her car and drove away.

As I drove home I began to ponder the events of this evening. 'Was Karen really flirting with me with all her innuendos?' By the time I got home I was convinced I was just imagining things, she had had a few drinks and was just being friendly. I went to bed and fell asleep not giving Karen another thought the rest of the weekend.

The rest of the weekend was just a repeat of my usual routine since my daughter had moved away to college. Saturdays I would run any errands needed and do any food shopping. Once those things were out of the way; I would load up a half dozen CD(s) from the mid 60's to early 80's of classic rock bands, put on my headphones, and press random play on the CD player. Then I would settle down to a few hours of reading a book from the 'Dragon Lance' series of books by my favorite authors Margaret Wiess and Tracy Hickman', until it was dinner time.

Now days I most often would go out to dinner, not up to cooking just for myself. After dinner I would spend two to three hours reading stories on Literotica. I mostly read stories in the BDSM genre, especially ones of a Master/Slave nature.

Though tonight, I wasn't enjoying reading the stories, nearly as much as I usually did. Tonight they just caused me to reminisce to what I had with Laura before she was taken from me by a tragic auto accident. Laura had been every man's dream wife. Laura was a perfect lady, incredible mother, but my submissive whore by night. Yes I had been blessed to be married to this woman for ten years and had it not been for Judy, Laura's best friend since kindergarten, I think I may have lost my mind grieving Laura's death.

Judy, her husband Greg, Laura and I were as close as a band of thieves. For seventeen years they lived across the street from me. Judy was now not only my co-worker of the past fifteen years, but my dearest and most trusted friend. She had helped me get past Laura's passing, and was like a second mother to my daughter Jennifer, and I had returned her friendship by helping her get over Greg leaving her three years ago.

But tonight, for some unexplainable reason I pondered, how different things may have been had I met Judy before Laura. Judy and I had an instant connection the moment Laura introduced us. Until Greg came along, it wasn't unusual for Judy, Laura and I to spend all our free time together. It was almost as if I had been dating them both at the same time. As I turned in that night I couldn't seem to shake this thought from my head, I tossed and turned for over an hour before drifting into sleep.

Sundays are much easier, football from 10 am to 9 pm, and a full day of eating all kinds of junk food. The menu varied from week to week; pizza, chili dogs, hoagie sandwiches, chips soda or beer. But I sure missed Laura and our half time sexual exploits.

Now most people dread Mondays, but not me, Monday meant I would have lunch with Judy. It was our special time to check on each other and lend any support to one another as needed, and most importantly to see if either of us had heard anything from our daughters since they left together for college. This had become a ritual the past three years after Greg left her. Now because of the divorce Judy lived on the other side of town from me and I could no longer just walk across the street to ask her advice, or to cry on her shoulder.

As usual I went to the cafeteria, grabbed a sandwich, chips, bottle of water and a bowl of fruit. Finding Judy at our usual table, I sat down. For a bit neither of us said a thing, until she finally spoke.

"Looks like you and Karen were hitting it off last Friday night," she said tersely.

"We were just talking."

"Looked like more than just talking from where I was seated."

"You're being silly!" I was somewhat annoyed at the accusation.

"Oh Christ are you that dense Jeff, she was practically throwing herself at you, I saw her putting her hand under the table time and again, doesn't take much imagination to figure out where it ended up."

"I really didn't notice," I chuckled before adding, "Guess it has been way to long since I paid attention to such things."

Judy mumbled, "That is an understatement."

"What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing important. My point Jeff, Laura is gone and Jennifer is off to college," Judy exclaimed, "It is time for you to think about yourself. The time for self-sacrifice is over Jeff, it is time to put your needs first for a change."

"So what are you trying to say Judy?" I asked confused. "Speak your mind. We are too good of friends for you to hold back, so just spit it out."

"Fine! For Christ sakes Jeff, Karen was practically throwing herself at you! Couldn't you see that?"

She was telling me what I probably needed to hear, but at the same time my friend seemed to be pained telling me.

Feeling the guilt starting to wash over me I replied, "But I just can't Judy, I just can't...."

"Jeff, Laura has been gone ten years and you have been a model father, you have put your needs aside for Jennifer and she is all grown up now. It's time for you to get a life for yourself. I know Laura would approve, you don't need to feel guilty."

I was stunned at Judy's words, but a part of me deep down knew she was right.

"Your right Judy, thanks for the kick in the pants, you have always known what's best for me. Do you really think Karen is interested in me? I'll admit I am a bit attracted to her, have been since the first day she started working here."

"Yes, she is interested, trust me. So go for it," Judy urged me, yet I could see in her eyes a sadness that I didn't understand.

"Ok I'll think on it," feeling somewhat relieved from Judy telling me it was ok to now think of another woman other than my Laura.

"Don't think Jeff, do it," as she leaned across the table towards me and lowered her voice to a whisper, "Jump her bones, fuck her silly. If you don't use that thing it is going to fall off from lack of use." She smiled the look of sadness momentarily leaving her expression.

"Judy you nasty little bitch," I laughed back at her.

Mumbling softly, "You have no idea how nasty I am," The gloomy expression returning, to her eyes. My now frantic attempt to take all this in, kept Judy's last words from registering in my brain.

The remainder of the lunch we just ate our lunches in silence. I sat there trying to make sense of Judy's advice, of my life, of Judy's unhappy expression and to convince myself that Judy was right about Karen.

"Jeff it's time to get back to work. Promise me you will take my advice," she pleaded.

"Don't know if I can promise that, but I will promise to think on it," I said, my emotions torn between my love of Laura and my need to have sexual relations with a woman.

The next three days I was distracted from my work after my lunch with Judy on Monday. I knew Judy was right about everything, it was time for me to start living for me and not just my daughter. I had done everything a father can and should do for their child.

I started thinking back to the day when the boss had come around, introducing Karen to the whole team. The moment I saw her, my breath was taken away. Karen was the polar opposite of Laura in appearance. Karen had raven black close cropped hair, ample cleavage, olive complexion, bright green eyes, with legs and an ass to die for.

The more I thought on it, the more I realized that Karen had started to flirt with me from that very first day and upon further reflection, I was almost a hundred percent certain, she had been dropping hints that she was searching for a Master.

By Thursday afternoon, I had resolved that I was going to go for broke come Friday night. My goal being, that before Friday night was over, Karen would be my submissive sex slave or she wouldn't be. There was going to be no middle ground.

I was sitting at my desk, thinking of how to make my plan a success.

"Hey Jeff," Karen said to announce herself.

I turned my chair around to face her, "What's up girlie?"

"Ah about tomorrow night...." She stammered.

"What you're not going to stand me up on our date are you?" Giving her a stern look.

"Will that depends if you can drive me to Murphy's and give me a ride home after?" her expression one of her having her own plans for how the evening would progress.

"Why would I need to do that?" I asked before adding, "Not meaning to imply I wouldn't be happy to do that, I'm just wondering why."

"Oh, I am dropping my car off at the repair shop in the morning and it will be until sometime Saturday before I get it back, so if you can't drive me I will be walking the streets," she said with devilish smile.

"Ok then we are still on for tomorrow night, now get back to work slave, I expect those program specifications on my desk by noon tomorrow," I looked at her daring her to object to me calling her slave.

At first her expression was shock, but slowly turned to one of excitement. "Yes sir, whatever you say sir...." Saluting me, she turned and walked away.

I laughed to myself 'so it begins.' I saw right through her little ruse. Her car couldn't need any major repairs, it was less than 6 months old, I remember her showing it to everyone the day after she got it. No this was a just an excuse to get me to her house so she could seduce me. Little did she know that she was actually making my goal of making her my personal slut, all that much easier.

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH NEARS

I was about to leave for lunch, when Karen plopped on my desk the program specs I had been waiting on.

"Here you go Sir as requested. Is there anything else you need Sir?" her smile showing she was truly having fun with the little game we had started the previous afternoon.

"No, just be here at five sharp, I'm off to play some tennis with the guys over lunch. Don't be late."

"Yes Sir, I'll be here."

I returned from lunch to find an IM from Judy when I logged back in to my computer.

Judy Miller: Are you going for drinks tonight?

Judy Miller: Are you going to make a move on Karen as I suggested?

I replied

Yes going for drinks, as for the other maybe, maybe not

A second later Judy replied

Judy Miller: you ass!!!!!!!!!! See ya there

The rest of the afternoon, I couldn't concentrate on my work, as images of Karen on her knees with my cock in her mouth, of her on all fours with me pounding her from behind kept flashing in my mind. 'God I am so fucking horny.'

At five sharp, Karen was there, "Let's go," was all I said.

I had purposely driven my vintage 1970 Alfa Romeo Spyder to work this morning. I had learned long ago, that women never object to a man being a gentleman and holding the car door open for them. I also had learned that it is damn near impossible for a woman to get into a sports car in a dress or skirt without giving the man a good look up her dress, sometimes even being able to actually glimpse the woman's panties, which was part of my plan for later tonight.

Karen gushed, "Oh my, what a nice sports car. Can you take her top down?" the innuendo just hung there.

"Sure get in," I smiled at her.

As expected I got a nice look up her skirt as she lowered herself down into the seat, but not without her catching me looking. I got in, unfastened the latches holding the roof and quickly lowered it.

As we drove to Murphy's Karen said, "Thanks for giving me a ride and for coming out again."

"Well you're going to owe me one for the ride," I chuckled.

"Owe you what?" she grinned.

"Oh...I'm sure I can come up with something we both would enjoy," giving her a lecherous smile.

She giggled, "Oh I'm sure you can." The game was on for sure now; Karen was without a doubt ready to play and to be played.

We were the first to arrive, so we took up the same seats as last week. Next to arrive was Judy and Brian another co-worker of ours. As they approached the table, I noticed Judy was laughing and touching Brian's arm, acting towards him like she has done with me for nearly twenty years; but I had never seen her act this way with any other man. A sudden pang of jealousy hit me hard; I was frozen, not able to discern why I was feeling this way.

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers