Secrets In The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pointless for me to lie; even in the dark she could obviously see through me. She gave my balls a squeeze, and kept on squeezing. I would have cried out from the pain but the fear of waking my mother made me grit my teeth and say,

"No… No…. I haven't had sex yet…. I 'm sorry…… Aw….once a girl did let me rub it against her pussy lips…. but that was it…. I…. I…. swear."

Her grip on my balls relaxed, and she started stroking my cock again. Why was she torturing me like this? What did she want from me? It was too dark to see much, though my eyes had adjusted enough to make out that she was sitting straight up on the edge of the couch. She said,

" Look, Wilson, you can relax. I'm not going to tell your mom. Just don't lie to me, ok?"

I suddenly felt very relaxed. I felt I could breathe easily again. Abigail adjusted her grip on my cock and really started stroking it.

"Mmmmmmm……awwwwhhhhh," I groaned.

"Mmm… do you like that? Does that feel good, Wilson"

"Ohhhhhh God, yes…… Mmmmmm."

"Have you ever had your cock sucked, Wilson. Did any of your little girlfriends ever give you a blow job?"

My heart leapt into my mouth. I stammered, "N-no. N-no one ever sucked my cock."

"Would you like me to suck it? How would you like that…you nasty little boy?"

I couldn't believe it. I'd always dreamed about having my cock in a woman's mouth, and here I was in my living room with my mom's friend, and she was asking me if I wanted her to suck my cock!

"I'd like that very much," I whispered.

"Well, ask me nicely and I might do it…… but you will have to ask nicely."

I whispered back at once,

"Abigail, will you please, please suck my cock? I want it so bad. Please do it for me."

I begged my ass off. I wanted her to know that I really wanted it, and that she would be my first. I still wasn't prepared for it, though, when I felt soft lips wrap themselves around the tip of my raging hard-on. The first time a woman's lips touch your cock is an experience you will never forget.

"Ahhhh….. Mmmmm…..Ohhhh my God!" I breathed.

Abigail's mouth was wet and soft, and she stroked my cock as she sucked it right in. In all my dreams and fantasies I'd never guessed that a woman's mouth around my prick would feel this good. She took me in deep, deep, until I felt the head hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmm… that's so good…. yeeeessss… That feels so good, Abigail."

She started vigorously sucking my cock and simultaneously stroking my shaft. I felt something start to bubble up in my balls.

"Abigail…. Abigail…. you're gonna make me cum," I whispered.

Her only reply was to take my cock even deeper into her mouth. I was seconds away from ejaculating. Clenching my fists and almost biting my tongue in my excitement, I hissed, "Abigail… Abigail… Ohhh.. God, I'm gonna cuuuummmmmmmm...!"

I tried to pull my dick out of her mouth, but she grabbed my ass and pulled me back in.

"Agggghhhhhh…agggggghhh…agghhhh."

A hot blast of thick cum spurted from my dick into her mouth… then another.. and another. Abigail didn't skip a beat.

"Mmmmmmm……mmmmm," she moaned as she drank up my young seed in the dark. The vibrations of her lips and mouth around my cock made it spurt even more cum. It only took seconds, but seemed like a lifetime. I'd jerked off a thousand times imagining myself filling a woman's mouth with cum, but actually doing it was a million times better.

Eventually she slipped my still-hard dick out of her mouth and began stroking it again.

"Well, did you enjoy that, Will? Did it feel good, young man?"

"Ohhhh…yes. It was incredible. Thank you so much," I said, and I meant it.

"Jesus Christ, Wilson, you're still hard as a rock! What's wrong with that thing of yours?" she said, a note of amusement in her voice.

"I don't know. It usually stays hard for a long time. I never had a blow job before, and I guess my body isn't used to it."

I was no longer afraid. I wanted to give Abigail a big hug and thank her sincerely for giving me my first blowjob. She was still stroking my cock when she said,

"Now, you must never, ever, tell anyone what I just did for you, OK? Promise me now that what we just did will stay between us."

"Oh, I promise. I'll never tell a soul."

I felt great. I'd had my first blowjob, and it had been awesome. I'd always thought I'd get it from a girl my age, but I doubted any girl my age could ever have sucked my cock as well as Abigail had done. I started to file away the memory of my first blowjob for when I got back to my room, where I planned to jerk off some more. I sensed Abigail moving around in the dark, and then she said,

"Damn! I'm soaking wet."

I heard a giggle like that of an embarrassed schoolgirl, which I thought was cute.

"Wilson, you want to feel how wet my pussy got from sucking your cock?"

"Wow, yes! May I touch it?" I said excitedly.

" Sure Why not….give me your hand."

She grabbed my hand and brought it down towards her crotch. The closer it got to her pussy the hotter the room seemed to be. Then she mashed my hand against her pussy mound. The first thing I noticed was how thick and soft her pubic hair was. Also, it was real meaty. I hadn't felt up that many pussies before then, but Abigail's was meatier than any of the others - nice and plump, and much more fleshy.

"Go ahead, put your finger in. It won't bite you."

"Uh…ok," I replied.

I palmed her pussy with my right hand, slipping my middle finger down to separate her pussy lips. They came apart nice and easy, and I understood what she'd been talking about. Her pussy was dripping wet. It sucked my finger inside her hole like a vacuum.

"Wow, Abigail, your pussy's really wet. And it's so soft and warm. Would you mind if I fingered you for a bit?"

"It's ok, go ahead, but be gentle. My pussy is very sensitive."

Her words were carried on soft, hardly audible breaths. I felt, rather than saw, her lean back and spread her legs, giving me the fullest access to her pussy. I got right down on my knees between her thighs. I really longed to be able to see what her pussy looked like from up close. I started gently working my finger in and out of her cunt. I was trembling, it was so fucking exciting. The inside of her pussy felt like slippery silk, and the vaginal walls contracted around my finger whenever it pushed in all the way to the knuckle.

"Mmmmmmm, yeeesssss, that's good. See how wet you got me?"

The girls whose pussies I'd fingered before had only let me do it for a minute or so. Abigail was setting no time limits. She sat right back with her legs spread so that I could play with her pussy to my heart's content. As I diddled her cunt she kept up a continuous low moaning. I was desperate to see her pussy, and brought my face down as far as my wrist, where I was hit by a marvellously pungent, slightly fishy aroma from between her thighs. I don't know if it was instinct or just pure lust that drove me to ask her.

"Abigail," I whispered, "Can I… may I... taste you? Can I lick it?"

I wasn't going to do anything without her permission. She could still complain to my mom, and anyway, I was a gentleman and had plenty of respect for her.

"I would luuuuuve that, Will. But be gentle, OK?" she whispered.

I gingerly put out my tongue and tasted pussy for the first time in my life. When my tongue landed between her spread lips, her body slumped and the air came out of her in a long slow sigh. I tried to fuck her with my tongue, though I hadn't a clue what I was doing. Her pussy tasted unlike anything I had ever tasted. God, I wished I could see her pussy. I lost myself in between her pussy lips, using my tongue as a battering ram as I tried to stick my tongue as deep as I could into her gooey cunt. Abigail squirmed her hips and put her hand on my forehead to push me back a few inches.

"Easy, boy. Just concentrate on my clit" she said softly.

I wasn't sorry, because by now my tongue had started to ache. (When I think back on my first attempt to eat pussy, it just cracks me up.) Abigail had a nice-sized clit, about the size of a gourmet jellybean. I locked on to the little bud and started sucking and licking. The more I licked the more her hips started to move around. Her moans became longer and even a little louder. After a while she placed the palm of her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face hard down into her fleshy crotch.

" That's it Wilson…. suck my clit…make me cum, little boy…make me cum on your face…Mmmmmmmm…yeeeessssss…suck my clit… Yeah… yeahh…. yeahhh…. like that…Mmmmmmmm."

I put my arms up under her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders so that her cunt was pointing at the ceiling. Her pussy was on fire, so whatever it was I had been doing, it seemed that I had been doing it right. But I was in no hurry as yet. I was leaning right over her now, and moved both my hands up her belly until they reached her great, soft breasts. I took one in each hand and squeezed. Hearing a contented murmur, I squeezed again, harder this time, then moved my hands even higher, pushing the two great mounds up towards Abigail's face. Her nipples were long and stiff, and I pinched them between the thumb and a finger of each hand, rolling and pulling them while Abigail grunted out her pleasure. After kissing and tonguing her breasts and nipples, I moved my head and hands slowly down to her lap once more.

And then I really went to work on her cunt, sucking, biting, licking. I wanted her to cumm. I wanted to know what it felt like to make a woman come. It wasn't long before I found out.

"O….O…..O….my God, Wilson! I….I…. I'm cummminggggg….! Aggghhhhh…! Aggggghhhh…! Yes…yesss…. suck it …. Mmmmmm!"

My mouth was suddenly filled with fresh pussy juice. I drank it down and tried to vacuum out even more. Pussy juice and saliva were smeared all over my face, making it all sticky and gooey. Abigail's pussy scent was everywhere. I would have continued sucking her clit if she hadn't pushed my head away. I still couldn't actually see her pussy, but I tried to imagine what it must look like now that I'd been licking it. I smiled to myself. This was the life!

I put my hand back on her pussy and kneaded her pussy mound. Abigail said nothing, but her moaning told me I was doing ok. Her pussy felt real nice. The hairs around her lips were moist and slippery. I finger-fucked her a while with my right hand while stroking my cock with my left. I fantasized that my finger was actually my cock, pumping in and out of her slippery box. Here I was, masturbating again, but this time I had real experience to draw from. Abigail seemed real relaxed. I'd put my thumb on her clit and massage it, and every once in awhile I'd dip my finger in her slippery pussy just to hear her moan. Meanwhile I was jerking off, so wrapped up in what I was doing that I accidentally ( I think ) hit her thigh with my stiff cock.

"Wilson, what's that you're doing, little boy? Are you thinking of sticking your cock in me," she said, giggling.

There was no reason to lie, and I told her straight up,

"No, Abigail, I was just jerking off. My cock's still hard, and your pussy feels so nice. I hope you don't mind.

Abigail laughed. Then she said,

"It's ok. But let me ask you a question. What are you think about while you're playing with my pussy and beating your meat?"

"You want me to be honest, Abigail?"

"Yes I do, Wilson. You must always be honest with me."

I'd never been honest with a woman before. I always told lies if I felt uncomfortable or when my back was against a wall. But now I didn't hesitate to tell her the truth.

"I was imagining what your pussy must look like… I was pretending that my finger was actually my cock going inside you… and trying to imagine how that would feel. "

I paused for a second, realizing that this might be the closest I'd ever get to having pussy any time soon. Taking a deep breath, I said,

"Abigail, would you let me put my cock inside your pussy? It would be just for a minute, I swear. I just want to know what it feels like. I've never had my cock inside a woman."

"Mmm, I don't know, Wilson. We've already gone 'way too far. I'm too old for you. Do you really want me to be your first fuck? Wouldn't you rather do it with a girl your age first?"

She didn't sound quite sure of herself. She'd been in charge and in control all night, and it was the first time I'd sensed any uncertainty in her. Though I couldn't see her face, I knew things had changed.

"Abigail, you're NOT old. You're prettier and ten times sexier than any girl I know. I'd love for you to be my first woman. I'd treasure the memory forever. I just want a few pumps…. I swear, a few pumps and I'll take it out. Please, a few pumps is all I'm asking for."

It was as if I was begging for my life. My cock was talking for me. All I wanted was a few pumps. A few pumps and I'd lose my unwanted virgin status. My hand was still massaging her pussy, and as I begged I could feel her oiling up.

"Listen, Wilson. If I let you do it you have to promise not to tell anyone at all. And if I say stop, you've got to stop. Just a few pumps then, and that'll be it. God, if anybody knew what I was doing with you, little boy, I'd just die!"

"OK, I swear. Just a few pumps and I'll stop, I promise."

I was so freakin' excited, I thought my head was going to explode. I was about to get me some pussy! Abigail moved back on the couch and started to shift around. I had no idea what she was doing. Then I heard her whisper,

"OK, I'm going to lie down, and you can get on top. But go easy, little boy. That's a big cock for a kid your age. Now come on, get on top of me."

I jumped to my feet before she'd finished speaking. It was still very dark, and the darkness would deprive me of the sight of my cock entering its first pussy. I started to feel my way around. Abigail was lying on the couch, with her left leg high up on the back of her couch, making her wide open to me. It was the position she'd been in when I first spied on her asleep. I climbed on to the couch and positioned myself between her thighs. I was so excited that I almost slipped and fell on top of her. Abigail giggled at my attempts to mount her. The first time my cock brushed her pussy hair I thought I'd bust a nut. I was seconds away from losing my virginity. Abigail lifted her pelvis off the couch to make it easier for me. My first thrust was against her thigh, while my second hit her clit and went over her pussy, grazing her hairy mound. I was getting nervous. Where in hell was the entrance to her pussy? Then I felt her hand wrap around my shaft.

"Take it easy, Wilson. Let me help you, honey." she said kindly.

The hand drew my cock up to the pussy entrance. The sensation was electrifying. It seemed like I had waited my whole life for this moment.

"There you go, honey. Now push slowly. Yeah, that's it. There you go, nice and easy. That's it……mmmmmmmmmm."

Slowly, effortlessly my cock sank into her warm, loving cunt, plumbing the bottom of her pussy on its first thrust. Her vaginal walls seemed to suck my cock into her body, just as they had done earlier with my finger. I was about to pull back and make my first pump when Abigail said,

"Don't move. Wait just a second so my pussy can adjust to your cock. OK….. OK. Now just a few pumps. That was the deal, remember."

"Yes, Abigail, I hadn't forgotten. And thank you so much. Your pussy feels so good. Ten pumps and I'll stop."

While I was speaking into her ear I could fell her pussy flexing around my cock. I pulled my 8 inches out until only the head was inside her. I was only going to get ten pumps, and I wanted them to last. I held my cock poised there for a few seconds, and then slowly entered a woman's cunt for the second time in my life. Abigail's meaty pussy lips provided the perfect landing pad. I took my sweet time with every stroke into her moist cunt. I wanted to savor every moment. Abigail moaned into my ear as I eased my cock deep into her sweet pussy. I desperately wanted to see her face. I could only imagine what she looked like with my cock buried deep in her body. Each stroke was the same, long and slow. I tried to concentrate and burn the thoughts of how my cock felt inside her. She put her hands on my hips and was pulling me into her. When I got to the eighth pump I began to feel depressed. Only 2 pumps left. I reached 10 and kept going. After all, she might not have been counting. I could maybe get 2 or 3 extra pumps in.

"Hey, little boy, that was number 13," she said, giggling into my ear.

"Oh, was it? I'm very sorry. I must have lost count," I said guiltily.

I don't know why I lied. Of course, I'd known exactly what the count was. As soon as I said it I realized how stupid I had been. She had to know I was being dishonest. But her pussy had felt so fucking good. I just couldn't have stopped if she hadn't said something.

"Its OK, Wilson, I don't mind. I was just kidding. It feels real nice. Keep going until I tell you to stop."

"Gee thanks, Abigail!"

Her words had lifted my spirits, sending a jolt through my entire body.

"Mmmmm…yeah. That's it, Wilson. Does it feel good for you?"

"Yes…. yes…yes... real good. My God, I never felt like this before."

She whispered into my ear,"You're a nasty little boy. You like fucking old ladies, don'cha?"

" Yes... Oh yeess….. Yes, I like it. "

She moved her hands down to my ass and started pushing and pulling me into her body. She was in charge, and showing me how I ought to fuck her.

"That's it, honey. Just a little faster… Mmmmmmmm…yeeeesss. Now fuck me little boy. Fuck this old pussy!"

She started whispering all kinds of dirty things into my ear, and I pumped away with my cock just like she wanted me to. Her cunt was just oozing pussy juice. I could feel my balls beginning to tremble, and realized that I would cum soon. A part of me wanted to cum while another part of me wanted all this to last forever.

"Oh God, Abigail, I think I'm going to cum," I whispered."

"D'you want to cum, little boy? You want to cum in my old pussy?"

"Oh yes, I do want to cuummm. It feels to good."

"Then tell me you want to cum in my pussy. Say you want it. Mmmmmm….yeah, fuck me harder, little man. You want cum in me? THEN DO IT ……CUM…..CUM….CUM…CUM…CUM INSIDE ME LITTLE BOY!" she hissed."

I closed my eyes and began humping and pumping her pussy with everything I had left. I had jerked off so many times imagining I was coming inside a woman's pussy, and now I really was. I made one last hard thrust, slamming my cock deep into Abigail's juicy pussy. It opened my floodgates.

"O God. O god, I'm gonna cum. I….I…I'm gonna cum in your pussy. Yeeess! Oh Shit! Agggggh…! Agggh….! Aggghhhh….I'm cuuuummmming! Aggghhh."

I spewed what felt like buckets of cum into Abigail's pulsating pussy. My whole body was shaking as I continued to drive my cum-spitting cock into her. Her experienced pussy walls gripped my cock and pulled me into her.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah, that's it. Cum, baby…. cum in my pussy…. Mmmmm, you're such a nasty little boy. Give me all your nasty sperm."

After 2 more pumps I collapsed, exhausted and shaking, on top of Abigail's body. She used her cunt muscles to soothe my deflating cock and put her right hand on the back of my head and stroked it. I felt so warm and comfortable lying between her thighs. A few seconds later my cock slipped out of her cum-soaked pussy, the cool air it met reminding me of the warm, moist place it had been only moments ago.

"Thank you, Abigail. Thanks you so much. That was just incredible."

"You're welcome, Wilson. You're a sweet boy…or should I say young man? After all, you're not a virgin anymore."

We both started giggling. Oh, how I wanted to see her face. I knew she would be smiling.