Secrets of a Desi Mother

Story Info
A desi mother has a secret revealed by her son spying on her.
10.9k words
3.92
189.3k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amita_4u
amita_4u
37 Followers

Warning: his story contains transsexual/"shemale" content.

*

Raghu eagerly boarded the train from Chennai to Bangalore. He was about to meet his mother Lakshmi in few hours. After completing his school education from a remote village, he was going to Bangalore to pursue his higher education. This was the first time in his 18 years of life he is travelling in a train and was his first time visit to Chennai. Each he saw was new to him.

The people he met were very different from what he saw in his village. Salwars were only worn by few young girls in his village. But in Chennai, he saw few middle aged women wearing it. They even didn't wear a duppatta over it. Most of the young girls in the train and few middle aged women were dressed in jeans. Only few guys in his village wore it and he doesn't even own a pair of jeans now. He has seen people like this only in television sets and in movies.

He was sitting near the window. After few minutes, a middle aged woman in salwar sat in front of him. Her daughter came and sat near Raghu. The woman didn't mind her daughter sitting near a guy! The 20+ aged girl sat in such away that her jeans clad thighs were pressing against his thighs. His dick started to harden by this simple contact. He closed his eyes to divert his mind away from the girl's thighs and her mother's big boobs.

Raghu remembered his mother Lakshmi. None of these ladies can be compared with my mom, he thought. His Mom is 43 years old. She is really beautiful and sexy. Especially he love her boobs. She is fair in color and her boobs are really huge, Strong and beautifully shaped thighs. Her tight ass is a bit big but goddamn sexy. All the males whomever seeing her will definitely dreams about meeting her nude in a bed and fucking her real hard.

No exceptions. His mother was a graduate from a rich family. She fell in love with his dad who was working as a driver in her house against her parents wishes. After marriage, his mother was heartbroken to know that his father loved her for the money. She was pregnant with his sister and she determined to stay with his father whatever the outcome may be. Though a graduate, she behaved as a perfect housewife bearing all her mother-in-law's (his grandmother's) torture. Even after his sister's and his birth, things didn't change and in fact it became worse. His father became a drunkard and died when he was ten years old.

Lakshmi's parents were still angry with her and didn't want to help her. Lakshmi somehow got a receptionist job at a hospital and managed both ends meet. Her mother-in-law became a little bit silent after this. Lakshmi was sad that she was only able to give a high quality education like she had. Raghu's sister Radhika discontinued her studies after completing her schooling three years ago. Things slowly started to improve two years ago. Though Lakshmi was hated by her whole family, her younger brother's wife had a soft corner for her. She talked to her friends in Bangalore and arranged a call center job for Lakshmi. Then Lakshmi went to Bangalore and worked as a call center executive. And also she started her studies and she gave CAT and got selected for IIM London. Lakshmi moved to London and there she completed her four years of studies and secured a job of HR in TCS Bangalore.

Now, with a job paying a better salary, Lakshmi was able to send more money to her mother-in-law. Last year, his sister went to Bangalore to live with his mother and joined a college there. Now it is Raghu's turn to go to Bangalore and join them. His grandmother wanted to live in the village and was happy with the money which Lakshmi sends every year. Raghu was very much eager to meet his mother and sister. As the journey continued, sleep started to peep in. Raghu slept.

Few hours later Train arrives Bangalore. Raghu got down the train with his luggage and followed others towards the entrance. His eyes were fixed on the girl walking in front of him. She had a very good structure and excellent round ass. He suddenly remembered his mother and started to focus his attention near the entrance. He spotted his mother from a distance. She was looking different today, not like the mother whom he is used to seeing in his village. Lakshmi was just wearing a plain black saree but the way she wore the saree and stitched the blouse made a difference. As he neared her, she too spotted him. Lakshmi gave a smile and asked him to give one of his bags. She enquired about his health and the travel. Lakshmi was very glad to see him.

Lakshmi meanwhile walked towards the parking lot. Raghu was expecting Lakshmi to walk towards the autorickshaw stand or to a bus stop. But why the hell she is walking near the parking lot. He didn't knew that Lakshmi drives an activa. Lakshmi also didn't reveal it to him before because she also knows his attitude. Lakshmi rode the activa and stopped it near son. Raghu was shocked and stood like a statue. Lakshmi's voice woke him up. She had asked him to sit in the pillion. Raghu wanted to refuse it. But he felt Lakshmi's voice very different and he felt as if she had commanded him. He felt a strange respect to her voice and obeyed. What a shame to sit behind a lady while she is driving? That too it is his mother. He had an egoistic thinking that woman cannot do certain this. Especially driving in traffic is a man's job. And now he is not man enough ride this scotter. Lakshmi clearly know what Raghu will be feeling in his mind.

When they reached home, Raghu was surprised to see his elder sister Radhika in a blue jeans and black t- shirt. In the village, Radhika wore only half-saree. But now, after coming to bangalore, she started to wear all these clothes. Raghu was not comfortable with the tight hug that Radhika gave to him. He gently pushed her away.

"Radhika, were is your dhavani? Why are you wearing these clothes? First go and change to dhavani... " Raghu said.

"Raghu, I know that you will be surprised. All the girls here wear these kind of clothes. This place is not a village. I find it very comfortable to wear these kind of clothes. I disposed all my dhavani and don't have anything other than jeans and salwar." Radhika replied. Raghu stood staring wondering what to talk to her.

"You must be tired. Take rest. I am going to meet friends and will be back in few hours."

Raghu stood astonished watching his sister leave the home. He was wondering how his mother Lakshmi allowed his sister to wear these kind of clothes and roam outside freely. Lakshmi asked her to come back soon and close the door. Radhika walked out of the house happily.

Radhika came late that night. By the time Radhika came, Raghu had already slept. Lakshmi asked her whether she was safe. Radhika nodded her head with a smile and went inside her room. Lakshmi wake up early morning and entered bathroom. After few minutes she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Lakshmi opened her wardrobe and pulled out a panty. She wore the panty but did not mind to wearing a bra and wear a nighty. She stood in front of the mirror watching her figure. She kept it as her daily routine. Whenever she feels that she has extra bit of fat, she does some workout and dieting and comes back to her normal figure.

She still had an amazing figure for her age. Anti-oxidant rich foods and vegetables have helped her keep her skin without wrinkles and she always looked young. Lakshmi now scanned her wardrobe for clothes to wear. She was wondering what to wear today. Her wardrobe had very few sarees. Due to her profession, she had to stop wearing saree. She has to intract with foreign clients and saree won't be suitable. When she joined the company, she took to wearing salwars without any hesitation. Due to her colleague's insistance, she bought her first pair of jeans and wore it teamed with a kurtha. Since then, her dressing style completely changed.

She got addicted to the comfort and look the denim gave. She even started wearing formal shirts with jeans like man wore. She knew very well that men are staring and oogling at her. She overcame her initial discomfort and now she enjoyed people oogling at her. Now her wardrobe has 8 pairs of jeans in different shades of blue and black/grey. She must be having more than 30 formal shirts and short shirts. Lakshmi stopped spending on saree and salwars. Now she has sufficient pairs of jeans. But today she did not felt any shy to appear in jeans before her son. She decided to wear jeans and shirt.

Lakshmi removed her nighty and threw it away. She was just wearing a panty and no bra. She quickly wriggled her body into a light blue jeans and a white shirt She slipped her cellphone in to left pocket of her jeans and pulled out all her cards and cash from the hand bag and stuffed it in her right pocket. She started to rush towards drawing room as she buddled her hair and secured it using a clip. She had only take 3 mins to do all these things.

Raghu woke-up with the smell of camphor and incense sticks. Lakshmi prays to god every morning. Raghu got off the bed and came out of his room and received shock of the day early in the morning. He never expected to see his mom wearing jeans and shirt also shoes like man. He was shocked to see his mother in this attire. Raghu couldn't hide his despiration and asking her mother.

"Why are you wearing these male dresses amma? What happened to your saree?"

If it was someother guy, Lakshmi would have kicked him in his balls. Earning so much money, she didn't want anybody to dictate her. But since Raghu was her son, she controlled herself. She expected this reaction from her village grown son.

"Raghu, I am very comfortable with what I am wearing now and I do not want to wear a saree. You don't have to tell me what to wear. Behave in a matured way. You raised the same question to your sister and I kept quiet. But this is the last time I am going to hear this question from you. If you are so fond of saree, better you wear my saree. I don't have any objection." Lakshmi replied with anger.

Lakshmi's angry face scared Raghu. He couldn't argue any further. He went to his room without talking to her. Lakshmi now came to a normal state. Raghu's father's genes will be there in his body which is dominating and making him to behave like this. She thought. He has to be reformed slowly. Lakshmi thought. Wearing jeans was not new to Lakshmi. She was associated with modernity even before her marriage.

Her life changed after she came to bangalore. She is enjoying comfortable lifestyle now. She came out of the lift to the parking lot. Her yamaha R15 was waiting for her. She wiped the dust off the bike and sat astride comfortably. Few year ago, she didn't even had the freedom to ride a bicycle. But now she has freedom to wear anything, go anywhere, ride her own motorbike. She wore the coolers and started the bike. The bike roared to life. The machine obeyed her like a trained dog. She rode the bike to the road as the watchman stood watching the goergeous mother riding the bike.

Lakshmi wanted to forget few worst years of her life. The memories of her latw husband. Now after two decades, Lakshmi is able to earn more and stand on her own legs. She has isolated her mother-in-law and now has nothing to bother. The only thing she missed was sex with her husband. But now Lakshmi has lot of boyfriends. Luckily, she didn't waste her life going behind widow image. Lakshmi have sex with many men so that she won't get emotionally attached to one person Her jeans ticket pocket will always have a condom. Lakshmi always had desire to treat men as slaves. She likes to take the control and be a woman on top while having sex. She learned driving bikes and cars and bought this speed machine which many men's dream. Within a week, she learnt art of driving fast. Lakshmi continued her ride in the busy roads.

Raghu was not in a good mood. He was unhappy with the way things were going on. His mother and sister were behaving very different. They were not submissive like they were in the village. They were more liberated and modern now. His mother was never a sexual object for Raghu until two years ago, when he see her mothers modern life style, like wearing male dress, riding male bike etc. He was aroused with her.

After coming Balgalore, Raghu had known Hussain and He had never met him in person but spent a lot of time with him. He was a incest lover and often shared fantasies about his mother, Rafia. He'd send Raghu pictures of his mother to morph in various sex positions with various men. However, that day when Hussain probed Raghu about his life, something in Raghu changed. He could not help but masterbate himself seeing mom in his imagination, his hand became my mom's cunt. That started Raghus adventure of lusting his mother. He read some stories and started developing lust for his mom.

Let tell you about Hussain. He was very good as a friend and a nice funky person too. He always was a positive and funny, enjoying kind of a person. He was also a frequent visitor to their house. Raghus Mom also was happy with him as he always used to respect her. They were fantacided about his mom Lakshmi. Things were roaming inside Raghu. He had a thousand thoughts running in mind. Raghu remembered his mom, her beauty, her curves and all. He also remembered how he masturbated many times remembering her curvy bottom.

Almost two months had passed when Raghu started lust on his mom. He have noticed several changes in her since last 2 3 months. She used to be out most of the times. She used to go to her friends and relatives. Raghu don't know why, but he thought she must be feeling lonely at this age without her husband. He also have noticed a change in her dress. She started again wearing saree.

One day Hussain came, Lakshmi was out at her friends. He bought spy pen. He told Raghu a plan and he agreed at him. He was very eager to see his mom naked. This was going to be a very nasty momen It was a spy pen camera. Though it looked like a pen, it had a tiny camera installed which recorded the whole thing we just did some time before.

Raghu was really amazed at it. Raghu was very happy. After all his desire to watch Lakshmi, his own mom, nude was going to happen soon. They hurriedly got ready. Raghu called mom checked. She was not going to come till night. They were ready with their plan about what to do ahead. As they entered, he closed to the door and went directly to his mom's room. Yes, where mom changes her dress, sleeps, comes after bath and they were going to record all this. Raghu was really happy. They settled the camera near her dressing table. They checked it twice whether it gives full view of the room. And here, they were ready to record Lakshmi. They sat in front room and were waiting for Lakshmi. Hussain soon left with the promise to come the next day afternoon.

At night 9'o clock Lakshmi came. As she ranged the door bell, Raghu rapidly moved to her room and started the spy camera and quickly went to open the door. He opened the door and took her inside. She was looking damn gorgeous in her jeans and shirt. She was looking damn sexy. She was looking tired and her makeup somewhat rubbed. She directly went to her room, and there Raghu was, happy from inside because now his mom was going to be revealed in front of the camera he placed. He was waiting outside, after some 15 minutes; she came back in her home dress, her night gown. In home she used to wear normal simple dress like an Indian housewife does, but it was question why she goes slut sometimes. Keeping the questions aside, when he got all his doubts cleared later.

They both took the dinner had a nice chat and after watching television for sometime both went to sleep. Raghu went in his room and fell in bed. He was only dreaming about what must be going with the camera. He was only praying that he want to see her nude tomorrow through the recorded video. Meanwhile he slept late night. It was almost 9 in the morning when Lakshmi came to wake him up. She was ready after her bath and was calling him to wake up. He woke up and realized about what he have done last night. He hurriedly got up from bed. Washed mouth and went in kitchen to take tea with mom. Lakshmi had an early bath and was ready in her blue simple Saree in home. She made the tea and sat beside him on the table. Raghu was not interested in anything except to check the spy camera.

"Raghu, what is this, waking up so late." Lakshmi asked.

"mom. Leave na, it's a Sunday morning."

"you are becoming really lazy these days You sleep late at nights and wake up late."

"mom, let it be na, we will enjoy the Sunday now."

"yes my dear son, we will lunch together but I had to go out in the afternoon."

"for what mom? I have seen you stay most of the time out from last many days."

"nothing dear, I just go to friends and joined a club where all housewives like me meet. Just to kill the loneliness."

Raghu ignored her talk. They soon finished their tea and he went to take bath. Raghu was really happy as he was having free time in the afternoon, so that he can sit and watch all that happened with the camera. In the afternoon they had lunch. Lakshmi went to her room and came back after almost half an hour. Raghu was watching TV when she came. He was amazed to look at her. She was really looking a sexy lady. She was having her pink silk Saree, much below her navel, almost near her waist and same thing from back. She was really looking hot; she had a sleeveless string back blouse with most of the back open. Raghu did not know about her cleavage but she had a very high make up. She was looking like a sex doll ready to be fucked. She was looking a complete slut. He was completely mad and erect in his pants.

Lakshmi said "Raghu, look I will be back late , I am going to my friend's club, one of my friend going to pick me up, and look, tell me am I looking good?"

"really beautiful mom."

"ok bye and don't sleep in the afternoon."

"yes mom."

Lakshmi left; Raghu went to close the door.

He was amazed to her this way. But soon he ran into her bedroom. Took out the pen camera and checked, it was still ON; means this was recording from last night till now when he switched it off. Raghu went near the window in her room when he saw a white colored Indica (car) came near our house picked her and went off. He was not in mood to think for her but to check for the video. Raghu came to his room, switched to the computer, attached the camera to it and started to watch the video. His heart was racingand beating fast about what he is going to see. And this is what he saw in the video...

The lights switched on and Lakshmi entered in the room. She was having the denim jeans ans white shirt. She kept her money purse on bed and sat besides. She opened the purse and took a bundle of notes of 100rs, counted them and kept them inside the cupboard. She then came close to dressing table, removed her bangles and other ornaments and then took down her Shirt. And here, the show has begun now, oh gosh she bent somewhat, and guess, she was having a big cleavage with two of her upper buttom open. Then she slowly opened her Shirt. Her Jeans was tug below navel. She pulled it down. Her navel was big that anyone will wish to tong fuck her. It was the symbol of her sexy body which looked cute below her pallu when she wore slutty sarees. Then she removed her Jeans and now was in her bra and panty. The cream colored bra and panty were giving a good view ofher fair body.

Raghu's dream lady his mother was standing in bra and panty with her fair skin and curvy body. Lakshmi then thought of something and sitting on the bed removed her panty. Raghu was completely mad to look the further scenario. let his eyes continue down, past His mother's stomach and came to rest on her crotch. When Lakshmi slipped her panties off, a flacid thick cock was hanging out of the bottom with large balls covered thick bush. Raghu get the biggest surprise in his life. His own mother has a dick not pussy. He was still stammering, not sure what to make of the situation he found himself in, but but... that mean... hgis mother is a guy?. Raghu wasn't really sure how to answer that. On the one hand, of course Lakshmi didn't look like a guy, she was as gorgeous as any women in 43 Raghu had ever seen. On the other hand he was staring at her mother'a dick that was bigger than his.

amita_4u
amita_4u
37 Followers