Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 01

Story Info
Buddy shows up to share secrets.
2.7k words
4.48
128k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

I had just gotten off work and on the way home, stopped at my favorite watering hole for a brew. I was talking to Jerry, the bartender when I spotted a guy across the bar. I got up and walked over to him, leaning over I whispered in his ear, "Hello, Dickhead."

He spun around coming off the bar stool and we immediately embraced. "Oh my God! Where have you been? What's it been, three years?"

"Three years seven months and change to be exact." I answered. "Jerry! Give my friend a beer."

"How are you? How's Amy. How are the kids?"

"We're great. How about you and Mary." He responded.

"Everybody's fine. Where have you been for the last three years?"

It had been a long time since Norm and his wife Amy dropped out of sight. I had known Norm since first grade, we became best friends. I was there when he met Amy in our senior year. I was his best man at his wedding. He and Amy introduced me to Mary. He was my best man. Norm was going to medical school back then. He had all the skills to be a great surgeon. Me, I had gone into service, got discharged and took a job at the local mill. The pay and benefits were good. Mary and I were happy, but Norm was going to be a doctor. Then they asked us out one night and he told us that the benefactor that was handling his expenses required three years service in South America. Norm and Amy left the next day and we didn't hear from them again. Here he was looking toned and tanned.

"Why didn't you write or call or something?" I asked.

Norm took my elbow and guided me to a booth in the rear of the bar. "I've got so much to tell you but not now, not here."

"Fine." I said, I was getting pissed. "Do you think you guys can come over to our house tonight and let us know what's going on?"

"Yes, that would be best. Give me your address. How about eight o'clock?"

"OK, Mary will be shits and giggles to see you guys. Eight it is." I wrote down my address and slid it across the table.

"Till then, Donnie." He said as he headed for the door.

I got home and Mary had started supper. Mary told me to wash up like she always did. She ushered me to my chair and gave me a peck on the cheek. I watched my wife of ten years as she moved about the kitchen. She is still a hell of a sexy woman, I wondered how Amy looked.

Mary is 31, 5'6", 122 lbs. Her light brown hair, parted in the middle hangs down to her shoulders. Her green eyes always seem to sparkle. I looked at her in that light blue dress that hugs her body snugly enhancing her curves. I'm thinking that under her modest blue dress her small but firm breasts are capped by small dark areolas with stiff nipples protruding from them. Her flat abdomen compliments her firm thighs that cradle the small trimmed inverted triangle that sits directly above her shaved pussy lips. I'm sitting at the dinner table with a boner.

"Guess who I ran into at the pub?"

"Donnie, I don't have the faintest idea."

"Norm."

"Norm? Amy's Norm?"

"Yes, they are coming over here around eight."

"What did he say? Where have they been? We haven't heard from them for over three years."

I could see the color coming into her cheeks. It was a combination of excitement of seeing our old dear friends and being pissed for not having heard from them for so long.

"Honey, I don't know any more than you do. I guess we'll find out when they get here."

We ate the rest of our supper in silence. I helped her with the dishes. I went upstairs and showered and changed.

Eight o'clock and the door bell rang. Mary opened the door. Norm and Amy were standing there. Mary and Amy embraced each other as Norm walked past and came to me. We shook hands and the old recognition in his eyes told me he had a story to tell. Amy and Mary had finally separated and Amy bear hugged me as Norm squeezed Mary.

It was nearly two a.m. Mary and Amy were chatting like in days of old and Norm had filled me in on their experiences in the Amazon jungle. Norm looked at his watch and said, "Amy, we better let them get to bed. I'm still bushed from our trip back."

As far as I could tell Amy and Mary were right back where they were three years ago. Although Norm's story satisfied most of my questions his eyes told me he had more to tell me.

"Why don't you guys come over tomorrow and we'll cook out." Mary invited.

"That sounds great ." Amy accepted.

I thought, good now I'll be able to get Norm alone and find out what is really going on.

The next day found us out on the deck. Beer in the tub of ice, steaks on the grill. I was feeling good. Norm might be the big shot surgeon but Mary and I had it pretty good and we loved our life.

Norm went into the bathroom. I watched Amy as she talked to Mary. Amy was always animated when she talked. Facial expressions changing every second, arms flailing as she made her point. Norm was a blonde, 6'4", about 230 I suspected. Amy was a blonde also. She was about 5'4" and 130. Twenty of those pounds were in her tits. The sun was setting and as Amy stood up it was behind her and her thin summer dress allowed me to gaze at her legs and breasts. I looked over at Norm and he was noticing too. I was stiff as a poker under my shorts.

"We're two lucky guys aren't we, Donnie?"

I came out of my trance with a start. Norm laughed. "I see you haven't change much, buddy."

"I was just admiring the scenery." I responded.

"Yeah, I know what you were admiring."

I could see he wasn't going to leave this alone.

"What exactly did you do in the jungle for three years?" I asked.

"Research. Donnie let me ask you, what do you see over there?"

"I see your wife and my wife."

"Donnie, I see two beautiful women that I can make do anything I want."

"What are you talking about?"

"Donnie, we've known each other a long time. Tell me the truth. What is your most sexual fantasy?"

"How did we get from research to my sex fantasies?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, I wasn't doing surgery down there it was strictly research. Sex research."

Norm paused as if waiting for what he said sink in. "Donnie, have you ever been unfaithful to Mary?"

"Not that's it's any of your business but no I haven't."

"Have you ever fantasized about another woman?"

I was feeling uncomfortable. My friend Norm seemed like a stranger.

"Well, have you?" he persisted.

"I guess so, yes I have. Every guy does to some degree." I answered defensively.

"Who have you thought about? Ever think about Amy?" I was really feeling hinky. What was he trying to do?

"Look Donnie, let me lay it out for you. Just suppose you wanted to jump Amy's bones or for that matter any chick's bones, what would you do if you knew you could do it with no repercussions?"

I'm not dense but I felt like he was setting me up for something. "Norm, even if I wanted to do Amy I wouldn't for two reasons, Mary and you."

"I know Donnie, I felt the same way. I'm not talking the moral concept here, I'm talking pure animal sex with any woman you want, do anything you want, for as long as you want and have them be your love slave."

Seeing my confusion he continued. "One of my fantasies was to see Amy with another man. You know Amy. Loving, loyal, and would probably threaten to divorce me if I would even bring it up, right?"

"Right." I answered.

"What would you say if I told you that Amy, at my request, has fucked over a hundred men?"

"No way! I know Amy, she's a one man woman."

"My friend you are entirely correct. If you would ask her how many men he has been with since we've been married, she would say one, me. Don't you see, Donnie, that's the beauty of my research, the person who is your target is not only willing to do you bidding but they have absolutely no recollection of anything."

I looked hard at his face waiting for the punch line, but all I could see was that he was absolutely serious.

"Amy has fucked over a hundred men and she does not remember anything?"

"Now you're getting it."

"Why would you want that? Amy loves you."

"Because I can and because even though she doesn't remember, she has been more sexual in all aspects with me."

I asked, "What do you do, hypnotize her?"

"No I don't hypnotize her. It's purely chemical."

"So you drug her. That's cold."

"I use no drugs. I use semen."

"Semen!"

"Yes semen, you know, sperm, cum, cock juice."

"Donnie, how would you like to fuck Amy, have her suck you cock and swallowed you cum? What if Mary joined you both?"

I sat there dumb founded. My friend was crazy. He was probably suffering from some jungle fever.

"Let's eat guys." Mary announced snapping me out of my spell.

Norm and I joined the girls and sat down to eat. I grabbed the steaks off the grill and Mary grabbed the salads and baked potatoes.

Amy held her salad out and asked, "I like ranch, would you put some on for me?"

"Me too." said Mary.

The salad dressing bottles were on Norm's end of the table. I handed him both salads and watched as he shook the ranch dressing on both salads. Just before he handed them back he produced a small vial and dumped the contents onto both salads. The substance mixed and disappeared into the ranch dressing. The girls were given back their salads.

I looked at Norm who only smiled and winked at me.

We ate. The girls seemed to especially enjoy the salads.

We cleaned up and the girls took the dishes into the house.

"What did you put in their salads?"

Norm looked at me and leaned forward. "Donnie, you're my closest and oldest friend. I laid some pretty heavy shit on you tonight and I don't think you believe me. I'm going to prove to you that I'm serious and outside myself, you are the only one to know. So just sit back and do what comes naturally with my blessing."

Amy and Mary came back out to the deck. The sun hung low , soon setting, and the only light came from the deck torches we had lit.

"Do you have a CD player handy, Mary?" Norm asked.

"Yes, I'll get it for you."

Mary returned with our portable player and Norm handed her a CD.

The sounds of the Amazon filled the air. The animals and their primal cries. The native drums and intoxicating music surrounded all of us.

"Amy, please dance for us." Norm commanded.

Amy started a slow sway and then picked up the drum beat as she danced before us. Her hips rotating and her pelvis undulating was mesmerizing. I found myself staring at her huge tits jiggling as the hem of her dress flew up revealing beautiful tanned legs.

"Mary, why don't you join her?" Norm softly said.

My Mary got up and started to emulate Amy, dancing around her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Mary was rolling her hips and shaking her shoulders to the music. Her small pert breasts jiggled and her nipples poked at the thin material of her dress. Here was my Mary dirty dancing with another woman in front of two men. Mary spun faster and faster her dress riding high on her thighs exposing her pale blue bikinis.

"What did you do to my………" I was cut off by Norm putting his finger to his lips indicating for me to be quiet.

"Girls, please remove your clothing."

Immediately both women dropped their dresses to the floor. Amy danced in only a beige transparent bra and matching thong. Her nipples were hard and I saw that she was completely shaved. Before I could focus on her, Mary danced in front of her with only the bikinis on. My cock was so stiff it hurt. Amy had discarded her bra and thong. Her huge tits bounced and her pussy glistened with honey dew. A pair of blue panties flew across the deck as Mary kicked them off. I noticed that Norm was grinning and he had a very large bulge in his shorts.

"Make love to my friend, girls." Came the next command.

Mary was closest to me and my wife in one motion thrust her leg up onto my shoulder and pushed her gash against my mouth. Mary's cunt was absolutely delicious. I was now reclined on the love seat and Mary was now sitting on my face. She started to rock her pussy up and down my face leaving wet juice trails from my forehead to my chin. I became possessed. I wanted to shove my head in her snatch and inhale her. Her clit was so stiff it poked my face. Then she spasmed and my mouth was filed with her divine offering. I greedily drank from her hot slit. Mary collapsed with her cunt firmly on my face. Trickles of Mary's juice ran down my tongue.

As my mind began to focus I realized that the head of my dick was snuggly nestled in the hot throat of Amy. From the angle in which I was laying I could only catch the top of Amy's head as she sucked her way back up to the top. Her tongue swirled around and jabbed at my piss slit. Then she would suck and lick the under side of my meat making my ass come off the love seat. The familiar tingle in my cock head told me I was on the verge of coming. Amy plunged her throat two more times down onto my dick. Up she came with her tongue on my now expanding cock head. My ass cheeks tightened and I filled her mouth with my creamy cock juice. As my throbbing subsided she swallowed my cum and gave my dick one last lick. Just as my breathing slowed down Mary's pussy pressed down on my lips and another gush flooded my mouth.

"How was it?"

Slightly startled I looked at Norm. "That was fucking fantastic!"

"Amy, fuck my friend."

Amy came over and kissed my mouth sucking my tongue into hers. Amy simply spread her hips and buried my cock in her tight cunt. She leaned forward and buried my face between her tits. Amy sat up and spun around till she was facing away from me. She leaned back and I grabbed both tits. A tongue was licking my balls. I would feel it then I wouldn't. My wife was licking my cock while Amy fucked me. My mind was beyond clear thinking. I pushed up into Amy as far as I could and filled her snatch with another thick load. Amy slid up just far enough for my dick to slide out of her pussy. Mary's mouth captured it and sucked me clean. Mary then slid her tongue into Amy searching for the rest of my load.

"Take a break guys." Norm ordered.

They went of towards the house. I was half sitting there in front on my friend with my dick hanging out. I started to rearrange my clothes.

"Don't bother, they're not done yet. Well, my friend do you believe me now?"

spyman
spyman
39 Followers