Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad wakes up in the forest with Feather and Susan.
3.5k words
4.69
34.5k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Sorry about the wait. This part takes up just as Chad had passed out from the Tulok root. He soon realizes that he's not in Kanas anymore and Feather isn't quite what she seemed to be, nor his wife Susan. Leave me a comment to let me know how I'm doing, and don't forget to vote.

"My love, you can wake up now my love." Chad heard Susan's voice, he could smell Lilacs, but all he could see was a white fog. He tried to move but it required more strength than he had now. He was lying down on his back, on something soft and warm.

The fog-like vision dissipated, he found himself looking up at a bright starry night. He could still smell the scent of the burning root, but he was sure that he was no longer in his living room.

Chad's head turned to see Susan lying beside him. Her emerald eyes shinned brighter than usual and sparkling. "What happened, where are we, Susan?" he asked.

"Think of it as a wonderful dream you're having," she said as she stroked his hair.

"I must have passed out for a minute. I remember being in the living room, watching you and Feather." Chad felt something warm surround his cock and looked down. Feather was looking up at him, her mouth full of cock.

"Does that feel good my love?" Susan whispered in his ear.

"The piece of wood you were burning, was that some sort of a drug?" Chad asked still light headed from the smoke.

"It's called Tulok root. It only grows here in the forest. I keep some handy for special occasions," Susan said.

Feather slipped her mouth off his cock, jacking him slowly with her fist. She moved up Chad's body, but never stopped stroking him with her silky hand. "Welcome back, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up. You would have missed all the fun," Feather said seductively.

Her actions told him, she's a woman who knows what she wants, and usually gets it. Chad noticed her hair hanging down, slightly covering the side of her face. Reaching his hand up, he pushed the hair back from her face.

Feather became slightly nervous as her ears came into view. Instead of normal looking ears, they were now very pointed and slightly larger. "You're a...you're an elf!" he cried.

"Susan said it's like a dream so, you must be dreaming I'm an elf," she replied with a laugh.

"Calm down Chad. You were sitting on the couch, watching your wife tease the body of another woman. Now you're in a forest with an elf stroking your cock, this must be a dream my love," Susan said.

Chad reached up and pulled Susan's hair back, looking at her ears. "Your ears aren't pointy like hers," he said.

"Of course not silly, I'm a Forest Nymph Princess. We don't have pointy ears," Susan said, giggling at him. Chad head started spinning as Feather teased his nipples with her tongue. "Don't think about anything, except what we're doing to you sweetheart," Susan whispered.

Feather leaned over, whispering in her friend's ear. Susan smiled as she turned Chad's head towards her, kissing him deeply. Feather spun around, taking his leaking cock into her mouth again. Susan broke the kiss, then, pushed Chad's face towards her friend's moistened pussy. "Taste her Chad. Push your tongue inside and suck off my friend," Susan told him.

Feather moaned around his cock, as she felt Chad's tongue enter her pussy. She thrust her lips down to the base of his cock, sliding her tongue across the sensitive flesh. Chad's mind exploded as his cock slipped into her throat.

Chad pulled her pussy harder against his mouth. "I know just how she feels. I know how much pleasure I get from you sucking my cunt," Susan said, teasing him with her words.

Susan was not through torturing her husband. She pushed Chad's face away from Feathers crotch. "No! Please don't, I was so close!" Feather cried out as she moved her mouth off his cock.

Susan moved down to Feathers face, kissing her friend hungrily. Chad watched the two women French kiss each other, as Feather stroked his leaking cock. Susan released her friend, speaking softly enough that Chad had trouble making it out.

Suddenly Feather sat up and placed herself above his cock. Susan held his cock up as the elf dropped down quickly. She literally impaled her body with 10 inches of meat. "Oh my God that feels good," she cried out.

Chad moaned aloud as his cock squeezed, as if it was in a vise. Feather was rocking back and forth on top of him. He could see his wife sucking on Feather's nipples while she fondled his cum filled balls.

"Please stop, I can't hold out much longer," Chad cried out. The women did not intend to stop though. Susan lay down next to her panting husband, turning his head.

"Don't try to hold it in, shoot a big load up Feather's cunt," she whispered. The events were too much for Chad. He screamed out in a mixture of ecstasy, and pain, shooting cum deep into Feathers body. She felt the hot cream blast into her, triggering her own climax.

The sounds of the forest where drowned out by the high-pitched squeal of the elf. Susan softly kissed him while stroking his chest. Chad hardly noticed the flashes of light that filled his head. It seemed he was falling, spinning out of control. He allowed the darkness of the forest to take him, going limp when Feather collapsed against him.

On the other side of the forest, someone else was screaming. It wasn't from the same pleasure that engulfed the human, or the elf.

_______

Deeper in the forest, there was a large stone castle. The full moon cast an eerie shadow on one side of the looming stronghold. Now the home of the most feared creature in the forest. Once again, you could hear screams from deep within. It pierced the night like a bolt of lighting

The lower dungeon of the castle was damp and cold. The smell of death hung heavy in the air. The stench was from the victims the sadistic creature trapped within the walls. It wasn't always a place of pain or death. It was once the castle of King Norgren and his family. They ruled the forest with kindness, love, and caring for all the creatures.

He and his family were the most respected rulers the forest creatures had ever known. His wife, Bolara, was the most beautiful Forest Nymph that Norgren had ever seen. He fell in love the first time he saw her by the river.

Norgren was only half elf because his mother was a human. Norgren's father met her while visiting what the Elves called, 'the other world'. Due to this quality, the other creatures in the forest found him distinctive yet kind.

Not long after they married, Bolara gave birth to two children. Tork, an overactive boy, spent the days roaming the castle grounds. He always chased fairies, who just laughed as he tired to catch them. Norgren tried numerous times to corral his son's enthusiasm. Soon he would have to take his fathers place. Norgren had very little success.

His daughter Shea was as stunning as her mother was. She spent her time helping Bolara with chores. On some days, they would help the forest creatures with their day-to-day needs. Everyone that met the family looked up to them. However, there was one creature who wanted more. He wanted what Norgren had, and he wanted it badly.

His name was Morrow, he was as evil as an Ogre can become. Only a few creatures lived on the edge of the forest, they all knew to stay clear of them. Morrow was not like the others. He was smaller in stature but heavily built, which gave him greater strength.

His only pleasure in life, his greatest thrill, was from torturing the Gnomes and Elves. Those who were unlucky enough to wonder to close regretted it. Both male and females experienced the same suffering, but the females suffered longer before they succumbed to the darkness.

Sometimes he would force the males to watch as he abused their mate for hours. The screams and pleas would drive him on even more. As he got older he discovered the more perverted his torture, they more pleasure he received.

Marrow had seen Shea a few times from a distance. He was obsessed with her beauty. The need to dominate her grew to a perverse lust that wouldn't stop. She never wondered close enough to capture her, which drove him near insanity. Soon Marrow's lust for Princess Shea couldn't wait any longer. He decided to force the issue.

He waited atop a small bushy hill close to the castle. Marrow waited for the right moment when the king would leave the safety of his home. He would kill the half-human King then the two women would be his, along with reign over the entire forest.

Norgren kissed his wife goodbye, then left to visit the Elves deeper in the forest. He heard rumors that something was taking them. Norgren knew some forest creatures weren't as friendly as others were, but to prey on Elves was foolish, given their fighting skills.

Norgren was only gone a few moments when Bolara saw that his sword was still the door. He very rarely had a need of it. Grabbing it quickly, she ran out to call him. What she saw made her blood run cold. A muscular Ogre had her husband in his grasp. Norgren's body twitched as the evil monster killed the love of her life.

Bolara turned to run into the castle, she saw Tork standing there. She yelled at him to run back inside, but seeing his father killed spurred him on. With his smaller sword, he darted towards the Ogre who was now running for the castle door. In the blink of an eye, the two reached each other just yards from the door.

Tork swung at the intruder with all his might, wishing he had listened more to his father. The sword swung harmlessly in front of Marrow, the Ogre new this small child was helpless. In one mighty swing, the evil monster crushed one side of the boy's body. The hit threw Tork to the side, landing in the bright green grass. Bolara could only watch, as her son died.

With little time to act, Bolara fled upstairs to retrieve her mother's wooden jewelry box. For almost two thousand years, it passed from mother to daughter along with the Crystal of Physis. She ran to Shea's room, removing the crystal relic from around her neck. She told her only daughter to hide in the other world and save herself.

Bolara gave Shea the small root that would take her to the human world, screaming for her to leave quickly. Shea was crying and confused why someone would hurt them. She moved back away from mother. With tears filling her eyes, she vanished in a flash of light.

Morrow found the Forest Nymph Queen. She felt a chill run through her as Morrow stroked his overly large cock. "It seems you were able to save your beautiful daughter, which will make taking control over the forest tougher. After I kill you and get the crystal, finding your daughter will be easy," Marrow said sadistically.

_______

Over the years, Morrow turned the castle into a fortress. The lower portion became a place of perverse torture rooms for his victims. He would keep some alive, just incase pickings became slim. The current occupant in the center game room was a suspended female elf. Her long gown almost completely torn from her body, she was bleeding from her whip marks.

Morrow placed two large clamps on her battered nipples. The tortured female screamed as every nerve ending was now on fire. Marrow could only take the pleading screams only so long. Moving behind her, the Ogre shoved his massive cock into her sore and battered body.

To the unlucky Elf, his cock felt as if it would rip out of her stomach. She screamed out in agony, begging for death. He felt pleased by her cries for and end, but he couldn't stop thinking of Bolara's daughter who escaped. Thinking of Shea, Marrow pounded his cock deeper into the once lovely Elf. She screamed one long scream, for the last time.

This made his approaching climax erupt. Marrow shot his cum forcibly into, what used to be, the Elf's womb. With one final pull down on her hips, the helpless elf twitched. Her mouth opened wider but now without sound.

Suddenly she slumped within her restraints and died. The torture was finally over for the once beautiful creature. To Marrow, her death was exciting but still failed to scratch the itch inside of him. He knew what he had to do. He had to track down the daughter of Norgren and Bolara.

Chapter Four

Chad awoke in his own bed, feeling groggy and hung over. "What the hell happened? One moment we're in the forest having a threesome, now I'm alone in my bed. I really need to watch how much I drink," he thought to himself.

Chad made his way down the stairs to find the girls. He could hear a mumbled voice coming from the kitchen. "The girls must be having their morning coffee," he said. Just before he got to the kitchen, he heard Susan talking to her adorable friend.

"Oh yes, that's fantastic Feather."

"Honey you'll never believe the dream I had last...," Chad said entering the room. He suddenly stopped in his tracks, what he saw might have been a dream too. He was right about them being in the kitchen, but coffee wasn't the drink of choice. Susan was on the kitchen table with her robe pulled open exposing her supple body. Her friend Feather was sitting in a chair, running her tongue in and out of Susan's wet slit.

Chad regained his composure, "Good morning Bright Eyes. Enjoying your breakfast I see," he said jokingly. Susan turned to see her husband watching her while she held Feathers head between her legs.

She smiled up at him. "I'm being a good hostess by letting our guest eat first," she said seductively. Chad walked over to the counter, pouring himself a cup of coffee. He turned around, leaning against the edge of the counter. He watched Feather closely as she assaulted his wife's tight pussy.

Even though he was enjoying the show, Chad thought it best to give the two women some private time. He gave Susan a soft kiss on the lips and went out to the living room. He enjoyed a mostly quite morning, sipping on his coffee and catching up on the news. Occasionally, the moaning from the other room broke Chad's train of thought. It soon reached a loader volume with more demands from Susan to lick faster.

About a half hour after sitting down, Feather strolled into the living room. The satin robe she wore earlier was gone, revealing Feather's tone body. "Good morning Chad, I take it you slept well," Feather told him.

"I had the weirdest dream of my life last night. Now I'm nursing a touch of hangover," Chad replied as his rubbed his throbbing head.

"Poor baby, that Tulok root will do that to you," Feather said, laughing as if it was a joke only she understood. As she approached Chad, she started to slide her hands over her firm body.

"I thought you already had your breakfast," Chad said to her.

"It's after ten in the morning, that makes this brunch, and I'm still hungry," she replied as she pinched her nipples roughly.

Chad stared at her with disbelief. "Are you hungry, or just plane horny you little minx."

Feather stood there, slowly turning the tip of her breasts red. "I thought you were smarter than that Chad. When you're around me it's the same thing, don't you think?" She looked down at him with a devious smile. "You don't mind if I help myself to the buffet, do you?" she whispered as she pulled his shorts down. Chad felt a little uneasy as she climbed on top of him, placing her pussy just above his cock.

Here was this beautiful woman about to sit on his cock, and in the other room, his wife. Even if Susan was willing to share him with her friend, it still felt weird, good, but weird. Chad wondered if this was a continuation of the dream last night.

"After sucking off my best friend, I really need a stiff cock," she moaned as she felt the tip of Chad's cock enter her body. "I hope you're enjoying yourself Feather." Feather just moaned loudly as she started riding him. Chad decided to turn the tables on her for a change. "Does that feel good you little slut?" Chad said, pulling her abused nipples.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," she said each time she bottomed out against his cum filled balls. "God I feel so stuffed, my cunt feels so fucking stuffed!"

"You're just like Susan. When you get a big cock inside your cunt, you turn into a slut," Chad whispered in her ear.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she said as she fucked herself.

"You turn into a nasty cum – loving – slut, don't you?"

"Yes, I turn into a slut, a fucking slut." Now Chad had her, he knew what buttons to push.

"You like being called names don't you - whore?"

"Oh God no, please don't, I won't be able to stop," she pleaded with him

"Ride my cock, you fucking whore," Chad growled at her. Feather was whimpering now, moving her hips faster and faster.

A movement from behind Feather caught his eye. It was Susan. She had discarded her robe but now she wore a very thick strap on dildo. She put a finger to her lips to silence him, then, moved behind her friend. The foot long fake cock was dripping KY onto the carpet.

Susan grabbed a handful of Feathers blond hair. "That's not very polite. Getting your pussy crammed full of my husband's cock, without letting me watch," Susan whispered to her.

"Oh God, please don't make me stop. I really need to get fucked! I always need to get fucked, after sucking a wet juicy slit," she cried out.

"Then that's exactly what you'll get. You cock hungry slut."

Susan pulled Feathers ass checks open. In one swift move, she buried half the rubber cock up Feather's ass.

"Oh fuck, you sweet bitch. Now I'm getting fucked," she screamed.

The two worked in unison. Chad would pull his cock out, as Susan would shove the strap on deeper up her friend's tight ass. Feather's breathing was rapid as if she were hyperventilating. Her body was slick from sweat, making her slide between them as they fucked her holes.

Susan turned Feathers face towards her, knowing exactly what button to push next. When she opened her eyes to look at Susan, she pushed them. "I know exactly what you need slut. I know how much you like it when you get, used. You're a just a piece of meat."

Feather couldn't speak even if she wanted to, she just whimpered. "I know how much you need it. How much you love being ass fucked. Beg my darling husband to do what you need done," Susan said seductively.

Feather looked at Chad through glazed eyes, finding it difficult to speak. "Please do it Chad, please," she said softly.

Chad knew where Susan was going with this, "that's not how you beg whore," he said with a demanding tone.

"Please, oh my fucking God. Please, use me Chad. My fucking cunt needs used. Treat me like the whore I am. Hurt me if you want, just fuck me," she pleaded with him. Chad pushed his cock in as far it would go, pressing against her cervix. At the same time, he grabbed her clit between two fingers and squeezed.

"Do it now Susan," Chad told his wife. Susan shoved every inch into her best friend's ass.

Feathers eyes turned up, trying to roll back in her head. Her body was shaking uncontrollable as if she was having a seizure. It was hard to hold onto her as she screamed out like a possessed woman. Susan clamped her mouth against Feather's, shoving her tongue in. She finished screaming into Susan open mouth.

Chad could feel the juice leaking out her abused pussy. There was so much, it felt like she lost control of her bladder. Feather went limp and slid off to the side of Chad. She was now a pile of well-fucked meat.

Susan knelt between her husband's legs, putting his wet cock into her mouth. She knew what he liked to do when she gave head. As she bobbed up and down, Chad grabbed the sides of her face and began force fucking his cock deeper. When his cock started shooting, he pulled her head down which forced the head to enter her throat. Susan never tasted any of his cum. If this was a continuation of the dream last night, he never wanted to wake up.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers