Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 06

Story Info
Who will win the battle for the forest?
13.7k words
4.84
23.8k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

To start this chapter I have added an excerpt of the ending of chapter 05. Sort of a preview from last seasons ending, lol. Please leave comments on how to get better. I can't be like JazCullen but I can still learn. Remember to vote, and no matter what happens in life...enjoy the journey. Now, without further ado, the conclusion of Secrets of the Forest Nymph.

*

He had to keep his plan going. He had to get Marrow angry enough for it to work. "I heard that you were fairly dumb Marrow. I don't recall anyone saying you might have brain damage, that's pretty funny," Chad said. Marrow glared at the arrogant human. Shea was going to watch, as he tore the limbs off this insignificant human.

Chad really didn't want to fight this thing. If his plan was going to work, he needed the Ogre to follow his fighting tactics. He needed Marrow to charge at him. Chad got his wish.

"You fucking human. I'm going to rip that crystal from your dead body," Marrow screamed.

Given the size of the room, it only took a few seconds for Marrow to close the distance between them. Fortunately, that's all the time Chad needed. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out the Tulok root Leonia had given him.

Just as Marrow was about to hit Chad, Feather pulled the dagger out. She pushed it into the lungs of the hellhound, killing it quickly. Feather pushed the carcass off her, just as Marrow was about to collide into Chad's body. Chad braced himself for what was sure to be a powerful and painful collision.

Marrow hit Chad, wrapping his arms around him. The powerful Ogre quickly tightened his grasp, trying to snap Chad's spine. Regrettably, he did not see the Tulok root Chad was holding, or he would have let him go. Chad could only hope this would work as he closed his eyes. He had only one thought...home.

**********

The blinding light that accompanied the travel between worlds subsided. Chad found himself once again slightly dazed, but in his bedroom. The room was in tatters from Marrow's previous visit to find the crystal. However, one thing remained on the bed...thanks to Feather.

Marrow, disoriented as well, stumbled haplessly away from him. So far, Chad's plan was working. The Ogre turned towards Chad.

"You stupid human, you've done nothing to stop me. This just means you'll die here. Shea will die right next to her whore mother...and her friend."

"Before you kill me Marrow, there's one thing you should know," Chad told him.

"What is that, you worthless human?"

"In this world...these things work," he said. Chad grabbed the .357 magnum that was left behind when Feather dragged him into the forest. If this worked, he'd have to give her a big kiss when he returned.

Marrow charged at Chad for the second time since they met, but it was to no avail. He raised the weapon up, and put two rounds into the chest of the evil Ogre. The hollow point bullets lived up to there reputation, as they entered Marrows chest cleanly. However, the rounds left a hole the size of a human's fist, in the center of his back. Marrows eyes were as big as marbles as he came to the realization...the human won.

Chad aimed higher. "Welcome to my world fuck head. Now go to hell," he told the dying Ogre.

Chad fired a single shot that tore through Marrow's brain, finishing the job. Chad slumped against the bed, the stress of the journey rolling off him. Suddenly, he snapped his head up. "Oh my God, Susan!" he said aloud. Chad slid over and grabbed Marrow's lifeless arm. He thought of his wife, as he closed his eyes to shield them from the bright light.

**********

Feather removed the dagger from her victim, and then went over to Shea. "Give me a second Shea, I'll have you and your mom out of here soon," she said.

Feather cut the ropes that were suspending the princess, and then laid her against the wall. She could tell from the look on Shea's face what she was thinking. "Please don't worry Shea. Chad's a smart guy and I know he'll be ok," she told her.

"How could you let him bring the Crystal of Physis here, of all places?" she asked weakly.

"Shea I swear. I had no idea he brought it with him. Now just rest here why I try to find a way to get Bolara out," Feather told her abused friend.

Feather moved over to the cell door, and started pulling on it again. "Bolara, do you know where Marrow keeps the key for the door?" she asked.

She looked up into Feather's eyes, and started to cry. "He keeps it in his pocket. Just get Shea out of here. Leave me behind Feather," Bolara whimpered.

"I'm not leaving without you Bolara!" Feather yelled.

"As your Queen, I order you to do as I wish. Get her out," she said, trying to sound as majestic as she could.

Just then, a very bright light blinded all three women. When their vision returned to normal, they witnessed a remarkable sight. In the center of the room was Chad. He was kneeling next to the dead body of Marrow.

Feather didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe that one human, who had never been to their world, could ever have defeated Marrow. Coming to her senses, she yelled at Chad. "Get the key for the cell out of his clothes."

Chad searched the dead body and found the key. He tossed it over to Feather and then moved to be next to his wife. He placed one hand on the underside of her chin, lifting her face up. "Nice to finally meet you...Princess Shea," he quietly said and kissed her lips.

Feather had to help Bolara. She was too weak walk alone. She was also having difficulty breathing from her broken ribs. "Chad, you help Shea, I'll take Bolara with me. We really got to get out of here." Feather told him.

"There's a problem here Feather. I don't think these two can go back out through the cave. It would be dangerous to take them out front. The only option we have is the Tulok root," Chad said.

"That wouldn't be my first choice Chad. For one, they probably won't survive the trip. If they do, any hospital would take blood test. That would be awkward trying to explain our way out of that. I think our best choice is out the front. At least we would have Larry and Malifin to help us...maybe," Feather told him, a little unsure about what has happened out front.

Chad and Feather ascended the stairs; one arm around their charges, the other holding their swords. When they reached the door to the upper level, Feather turned to Chad. "What do you think our chances are that Larry and Malifin are still alive?" she asked.

Chad placed Shea against the wall and handed the Tulok root to Feather. "You three stay here. I'll go check on Larry and Malifin. If anyone other than me comes through that door, it's up to you to get Shea and her mom back to my world. Once you're there, get them to a hospital right away," Chad told her.

Chad leaned down to Shea, "I lost you once already, and I'm not going to lose you again. I will be back for you." He kissed her softly on the lips, hoping not to hurt her anymore than she already was. "I love you Princess Shea."

Feather told Chad how to get to the front of the castle. He opened the door slowly, stepping out into the corridor. As he proceeded to the castle door, Chad got a little nervous. He should have seen at least some of the creatures inside the castle.

The only ones they had come across so far were Marrow, the hellhound, and that thing with no knees. Walking out into the courtyard, he looked up and saw a bright full moon. "Now that's the first normal thing I've seen in days," he said with a chuckle.

Chad readied his sword as he approached the front gate. His apprehension grew, there was no noise coming from the outside. 'Now that can't be a good sign. One of two things has happened. Either everyone is dead, or the other creatures are waiting at the door,' he thought.

Chad slowly pushed the door opened and peered outside. What he saw in the moonlight was beyond words. The bodies of at least two hundred creatures were lying on the ground; covered in blood. He knew there was no way his new friends could have survived that kind of an onslaught.

He turned around to head back to Shea, when something caught his eye. Fifty yards away he saw a large white wing lying on the ground. In a dead sprint, Chad covered the distance in seconds and knelt down by the blood covered Tengu. He put his fingers to Larry's throat, trying to find a pulse, when his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi human. How's your day going so far?" Larry said softly.

"I can't believe you're still alive Larry! Did Malifin make it?" Chad asked.

"Malifin's over there. I don't think he's doing very well. He had five hellhounds on him towards the end of the fight."

Chad went over to find the Wokulo and soon discovered him, surrounded by dead hellhounds. Chad could see that the beasts tore him up pretty good. He had large gouges covering his body and he was bleeding badly.

"Malifin can you hear me?" he asked. Chad reached down and found that Malifin had a pulse, it was weak, but it was still there. Chad ran back to where Larry was and placed his hand on the Tengu's shoulder. "Malifin's still alive...barely. You stay put and I'll get the others," Chad said.

Chad ran back to the castle, trying not to trip over the dead bodies. When he reached the door to the dungeon, he called out. "Feather its Chad, I'm coming in."

He opened the door and helped his wife stand up. "Feather, I found Larry and Malifin but their both injured. Malifin is in the worst shape. He's bleeding badly, and he's unconscious. I don't know how to help him," Chad said quickly.

They all walked as quickly as they could out of the castle, rejoining the rest of their group. When they reached Larry, the Tengu looked up. "So you're Princess Shea. I'd bow your Majesty, but I'm a little under the weather at the moment," Larry said chuckling painfully.

Feather took in the scene around her. In all her very long life, she had never seen the amount of carnage that lay scattered around her. "Christ Larry, do you think you could have saved some for us?" She said, trying to cheer Larry up.

Larry started laughing. "Oh damn, don't make me laugh. That doesn't feel very good."

Chad laid Shea next to Larry, and took hold of Bolara. "Feather, go check Malifin and see if you can help him, he's over there," Chad said. Feather ran over to him and knelt down. She started to check him over when Malifin opened his eyes.

"Well Elf, I guess you get to skip out of your promise to me," he said weakly.

"You don't get to die just yet Malifin. I made you a promise and I intend to keep it. You're going home, but we've got to get you patched up first," she replied.

Chad looked at Bolara. He could tell from her breathing, she probably had a punctured a lung. "We haven't been properly introduced. My name is Chad Franklin."

"Nice...to meet...you. I'm Bolara," she said slowly.

"We may have a hard time getting everyone to a hospital. I don't think they know how to treat a Tengu or Wokulo," he said jokingly.

"I can help...with that," she said, finding it harder to breathe.

Bolara reached into Chad's shirt and held the Crystal of Physis. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Come...to me, my...friends." Chad looked at her mystified, as she released the crystal.

It started as a subtle sound, like the wind blowing softly across an open field. As the sound grew, Chad could tell it was the sound of wings disturbing the air. Chad laid Bolara next to Shea. He drew his sword, ready to take on the Jaculus.

"Oh my God. It can't be true," Chad said softly.

"I take it...Shea has...not told you...about...the Crystal of Physis." Bolara said painfully.

Chad was in shock, as he watched two winged Pegasus land just short of Bolara. He looked down at Shea. "Feather told me that they left the forest," he said to her.

"We have a lot to talk about honey. We should do it a little later I think," Shea told her husband. Chad put Bolara and Shea on one of the winged horses while Larry slowly climbed on the other. Chad ran over to help Feather as they picked the wounded Wokulo up, and slowly moved him to the other horse.

"Larry, do you think you have enough left in you to hold onto Malifin?" Chad asked.

"Well, it would be a shame to let the little fur ball down now," Larry joked.

Feather looked at the Pegasus that held the Royal family. "Get them to the Mermaids as fast as you can fly." The beautiful creature nodded its head and then leapt into the air. The other Pegasus followed suit, and headed after its friend. Once the horses were on their way, Feather wrapped her arms around Chad's body and hugged him.

"I can't believe you killed Marrow. Would you mind telling me how you did that?" Feather asked.

"Actually a lot of the credit goes to you. If you hadn't pulled me into the forest before I could pack my gun, I don't think I could have done it. Your mother gave me a piece of Tulok root. I thought if I could get him to my world, then I'd have a chance," he told her.

"Have I told you lately Chad, how proud I am that you're my friend?" she said as she released her grip on him.

"Not lately. But if you feel so compelled, don't let me stop you," Chad said as he laughed at her. Feather leaned in and kissed him deeply. Chad broke the kiss and looked around at the scattered bodies. "So who gets to clean up this mess? It sure won't be me," Chad said.

"You know Feather, on a serious note. How are we getting back to the lake? I'd like to make sure the Mermaids are taking care of Shea," Chad asked.

"You still keep forgetting who you are Chad. You are part of the royal family, and, you have the Crystal of Physis," Feather reminded him.

Chad reached into his shirt and pulled the crystal out. "Well, let's see if this works for me, like it did Bolara," Chad whispered. "If anyone can hear me, Feather and I could use a ride to Mermaid Lake." Within moments, a beautiful Pegasus approached them.

"That is so cool! I could really get used to this royalty stuff," Chad said happily. Chad climbed on, and then helped Feather up. Turning his head, he looked at Feather.

"I think Marrow's death is changing the forest for the better," he said.

"How do you mean Chad?" she asked.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm getting a hard on." Feather just laughed.

The animal took off and headed for the moonlit sky. Chad starred in awe as he surveyed the forest below him. He could finally understand the amount of devastation, and hurt that the evil Ogre Marrow had placed upon the forest, and those who lived here.

His thoughts on the forest were soon broken, as he saw numerous fires that made the lake clearly visible. The Pegasus landed smoothly and trotted over to the waters edge. Once they got off, he went to the front of the animal.

"Thank you my friend," Chad told him. For a fleeting moment, it looked as if the horse smiled.

Suddenly they heard someone yelling from behind them. It was Feather's mom, Leonia. It appeared the mermaids did a good job of fixing her up. She was in a quick sprint for her daughter. Feather almost went down as she collided with her.

"Oh Feather, oh baby, I'm so happy you're ok," she cried out.

"I never would have guessed, Mom," Feather laughed at her.

Chad stood there watching the two women. He now understood why Bolara was willing to stay behind in the cell so her daughter could be free. Even though he thought this place was one orgy after another. There was still nothing greater that a mother's love for her daughter.

Leonia let her daughter go and threw herself onto Chad. "Oh Chad, how can I ever repay you for what you've done?" she asked.

"You can start by...uhhh...letting me breathe," Chad tried to tell her. Her hold on him tightened. 'God this lady is strong," he thought.

When she released her hold on him and he caught his breath, he held her at arms length. "Leonia, as much as I want to catch up with you, I really should check on Shea," he told her.

Chad went to the healing pond where he found Shea and the others. No less than ten Mermaids were tending to them. Chad noticed that Xena was working on Shea. He knelt down next to the edge and called her over. He needed to find out his wife's condition. Xena put her hand up, as she propped herself up on the edge.

"Two things you need to know your majesty," she said. "First off; I would like to say thank you for killing Marrow, and bringing Queen Bolara back to us," she told him as she bowed her head.

"You're welcome Xena. I'm just glad to have my wife back. You said two things, what's the second," he asked.

"Thank you for returning Larry. I was starting to miss that cock of his."

Chad just laughed it away. "Now that you have that out of your system, can you please tell me how my wife is doing?" Chad asked.

"I'm sorry your majesty. Princess Shea and Queen Bolara will be just fine. We should be done around morning, but Malifin has major damage, we're doing all we can," Xena confided in him.

"What about Larry?" he asked.

Xena looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Larry's body will be just fine. I have my best girl on it; I mean him your majesty."

"Jesus Xena, give the guy a break. He just got done with the battle of our grand children's lifetime," Chad told her, as he rose to join Feather and Leonia.

"It looks like they'll be just fine. Xena said it's going to take awhile for Malifin. He got it pretty good," Chad said.

"He's a tough little guy. I bet within a few days he'll be back to giving you a hard time," she told Chad, as she looked over at the Mermaids.

The three of them moved away from the small pond, so as not to disturb the work on their injured friends. Feather headed for the group of Centaurs, while Chad and Leonia started setting up a tent for the night. The last day had been the longest of Chad's life. He just needed to stop, and let it roll off him.

He saw Feather talking to the Centaurs about something, so he decided to start the fire without her. Since Marrow was dead, he didn't worry if it would draw attention. By the time Feather returned to help, Chad had already finished and was resting his head on his backpack. Leonia was lying next to him.

"Hey stranger, glad we could get camp set up for you," Chad said teasingly.

"Very funny your majesty, you have a real sense of humor," Feather said as she bowed respectively.

"What's up with the Centaurs? You're not trying to get laid are you?" Chad asked. Leonia perked up a bit when she heard that.

"I told them about the castle, they're going to take care of the bodies. They'll also return Nugen, so we can pay our final respects. I know Bolara, she'll want to give him a hero's funeral," Feather told him.

"That's the least that we could do. He gave his life for me, for all of us," Chad replied sadly. Suddenly they heard something walking behind them.

Out of the woods appeared two satyrs, one of them was a topless woman. They approached Chad and Feather and bowed. "Your majesty. I pray we are not disturbing you," the man said.

"Not at all Sir. What can we do for you?" Chad asked.

"We are Nugen's parents. My name is Cearul and this is my wife, Niamh, we wanted to meet the man that killed Marrow," he said. Chad jumped up, which startled the satyrs and they began to back up and bow.

"Please don't do that, I just want to shake your hand. Your son was very brave. You should be extremely proud of him." Chad told them, as his heart started to sink again.

Cearul stood up, shaking Chad's hand. "We are proud of him your majesty. In the morning, Niamh and I shall go and retrieve his body. My wife would like to have him buried near our home," he said, as Niamh started weeping softly.

Feather faced the two. "There is no need for that Cearul. I have already sent the Centaurs to bring Nugen back. We will give him the funeral of a king for what he did for us." She then went over, placed her arms around Niamh, and held her as she started crying harder.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers