Secrets of the Forest Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"I'm sorry everyone, last hand of the shoe is coming out," Susan told them. She dealt the cards out to the players. Chad looked down and saw he was sitting with another twelve. Feather on the other hand pulled a King and an Ace. "21 for the lovely lady," Susan said. You could hear an audible groan as Feather looked at the others at the table. Chad knew it was going to be hard for them to stand up at closing.

Susan started at the first player and slowly took everyone's cards, along with their money. She finally made her way around to Chad, who had an agitated look on his face. "Sorry about that Chad, it's not like I intend to do that," she said smiling at him.

"Go ahead, double down Chad," Feather said. Susan was not making it any easier as she giggled to herself. Chad reached down and put another Fifty Dollar gold chip down.

"What the hell, my luck has to change sometime," he said. Susan slowly pulled the card over to his spot. She looked at him, it seemed that her eyes were sparkling, and she had a sly smile on her face. Susan turned the card over to reveal the Nine of Hearts.

"21, nice pull Chad. She leaned over the table and ran her wet tongue over her voluptuous upper lip. Well, looks like your lucks changing for the better," Susan, said with a wink.

They turned up the house lights as Susan cleaned up the table. "So ladies, what would you like to do now?" Chad asked them.

"Well, I'd like to just go home and catch up some more with Feather, that is if you wouldn't mind," Susan said.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea to me but I took a cab here, so can I ride with you two?" Feather asked.

"It would be my distinct honor to drive you two ladies anywhere you want," he said.

"Oh Susan you're in big trouble. This one has manners, and he's got a nice body to go along with them," Feather said, kissing his cheek lightly.

Chad drove home as the two women talked about the past. Chad was quickly realizing he didn't know as much about Susan as he thought he did, even though they had only met a year ago. "So Chad, can I ask you a question?" Feather asked.

"By all means my lady, you may ask anything of me," he said in his best Knightly voice.

"Oh, he's a cute one Susan. What I would like to know, Sir Knight is, do you love my friend?" Feather asked. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up, and he suddenly veered in his lane. After regaining control of the car, and his senses, "Yes, I love her with all my heart."

"Well done Sir Knight. One other thing, nice recovery back there," she told him with a hint of teasing.

Now may I ask the fair Maiden if she's an Elf?" Chad replied.

Feather turned to her friend of many years and stared at her with an intent look. Still looking into Susan's eyes, now why would you ask that particular question Chad?

"It's just that Susan and I were talking and..."

"Don't worry Feather, I'll explain later," Susan said, cutting Chad off quickly.

Once they arrived home, Chad opened both car doors and helped the women out. He was on an all out mission to use every charm he had. He dimmed the lights in the bar room and began to make drinks. Susan had her usual Salty Dog in a tall glass while Feather wanted a Tequila Sunrise. They both sat at the bar while Chad waited on them. "Here you are ladies, and please don't hesitate to let me know if there anything else I can do for you," Chad said.

"Gee I'm not sure, Feather is there anything else he can do for us?" Susan asked.

"Well now that you mention it, I can think of a few things. It's just depends on how much you're willing to share your husband," Feather said, laughing and giving her a big smile.

"You remind me a lot of Susan. You have the same snappy comebacks that she does," he said to Feather. Chad sipped his beer, as he stroked Susan's hand.

"I think that you'll find Feather is a lot like me. Let's just say we're cut from the same cloth," Susan said as she gave Feather a wink. The two women chatted while Chad put on some soft music.

"You know Feather, you'll never believe what Chad said today," Susan said. Chad turned towards them at the mention of his name. "He told me that he doesn't believe in Elves," she told her friend.

"What about Fairies or Nymphs?" Feather asked. Susan just shook her head slowly. Feather looked at Chad in utter disbelief. Her blue eyes were glowing through the dim lighting of the room. "Well if you don't believe in them, then why did you marry her?" Feather asked.

Chad looked confused, "I married her because I fell in love with her. What do Fairy Tales have to do with it?" Chad replied. Feather turned to look at her friend.

"Jesus Susan, you didn't tell him about...?" she asked softly, looking into Susan's eyes.

"Well, it's not a subject you just throw out there for a conversation," Susan replied a little too loudly.

"Tell me about what sweetheart? You're not married to someone else are you? Chad asked a little worried now.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Susan said, taking a long sip of her drink.

"Your wife just happens to be a Forest Nymph," Feather said quickly. Chad remained silent at first; he just looked lovingly at his wife.

"Well at least now I know where you get your libido from," Chad said, jokingly.

"You see Feather, I told you he wouldn't believe me, so let's just drop it for now, please," Susan said as she touched Feather's arm.

Chad laughed to himself as he got up and fixed them another round of drinks, when he returned he leaned over and kissed Susan softly on the lips. She kissed him back allowing her tongue to slide into his mouth. "Wow Susan, he looks like he can do that pretty good," Feather said.

Susan leaned back, giving Chad a very mischievous look. "Feather, I would have to say that he is probably the best kisser ever," Susan told her friend.

"Thank you Bright Eyes, I always aim to please," Chad said. Susan still had that playful look on her face, making Chad a little nervous. "Chad, why don't you give Feather a kiss, so she can find out for herself," Susan said.

Chad stared at her as if she had lost her mind. "You want me to kiss your friend?" Chad asked.

"Sure, I know how much you like it when I talk about that while you're fucking me," Susan said, seductively. Chad's mind was going crazy with the open admission of his fantasies.

"I don't think I could just kiss your friend, while you watch," he replied nervously.

"Well if you won't, then I will," Susan said as she leaned over towards Feather.

"You have no idea what you're missing out on Chad," Feather whispered.

Susan reached out, pulling Feather closer. They kissed each other with a passion that escaped Chad comprehension as he watched the scene in disbelief. It wasn't that his wife was kissing someone else, but that Susan was kissing another woman.

"I've forgotten how good you taste Feather," Susan said as she stroked her face. Feather stood up slowly, walking around the end of the bar. Chad's mouth was open, his eyes glazed over.

Feather reached out her hand, stroking his blood-engorged cock. "Looks like you enjoyed that little display handsome," she said seductively.

Chad looked over to Susan with a worried look. She was looking at them both intently, smiling at husband. What caught his attention was Susan was rubbing her breast through her backless shirt. She was teasing the nipple as her fingers passed over it.

With one hand still on his crotch, Feather reached up and turned his face towards her. "I guess it's your turn now big boy. I can't make you kiss me Chad, you have to do it of your own free will," she said softly. Chad lost the fight that was raging within him. He grabbed Feather and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply.

Their tongues fought a fierce war with each other, as he slid his hands down to her shapely hips. He pulled her tighter against him, as he pushed his own hips forward. Feather moaned into his mouth approvingly as she moved her head to the left and right.

Feather and Chad broke the kiss, gasping for air. "Oh my God Chad, you could make money with a mouth like that," she said.

Susan was enjoying the steamy scene before her, and felt as if her body was on fire; she began to unbutton her backless shirt. Feather looked over at her friend. "Let me help you with that Susan," she said as she moved behind Susan.

Susan laid her head back against the slender woman. She could feel her shirt opening, displaying her strapless bra. Chad watched in fascination as Feather began fondling his wife's covered breasts. Leaning down she placed her lips against Susan's mouth. Feather slid one hand inside Susan's bra, pinching her nipple lightly. Susan was now moaning softly into Feather's open mouth.

Chad moved in front of Susan, pulling her shirt open the rest of the way. He pushed the material to the sides of her breasts as Feather pulled the cups of her bra down, exposing her flesh to the open air. Her nipples were hard and pointed, as Chad lowered his mouth to suck them.

Feather was biting Susan's neck lightly as Chad molested her nipples with his tongue. "God, that feels so good my love," Susan moaned. "Keep sucking them Chad, keep sucking them and make my pussy wet," she pleaded.

Feather started to whisper into Susan's ear as Chad continued his assault on her nipples. She looked down at Chad, pushing his mouth away from her rock hard nipples. "Feather and I are going up to the bedroom for a moment. Why don't you freshen up our drinks and wait for us in the living room," Susan said, stroking his hair.

She could see the wanting look on his face. "Don't worry, we won't be but a few minutes my darling," she said reassuringly. The two women held hands as they climbed the stairs, disappearing from sight.

Chad emptied the drinks into the sink and fixed them two fresh ones. He didn't seem to mind the break, it gave him some time to control his breathing and calm down. He went into the living room, placing the drinks on the coffee table he sat down on the couch and waited.

The room was spacious with a large TV on one wall. He had one of those couch ensembles, that formed a half circle around the room. The coffee table in the middle was made of large piece of a fallen Oak tree. He got the idea for one from the beds that he saw in the hotel room on the island.

Chad sat in the centerpiece of the sofa center, wondering if he should go upstairs to get them. It was about twenty minutes later when he heard them come down. Chad was disappointed when he saw Susan had her long white bathrobe on and Feather was wearing one of Susan's blue Satin robes. Susan carried a long wooden box that looked like Oak, engraved with strange designs along the top with a few clear crystals.

"Well my love, you are about to get your wish, to have two beautiful women as your willing sex slaves," Susan said seductively. His disappointment quickly vanished. She set the box down on the coffee table and pulled a necklace from under her robe. Chad stared at it intently. He had been with her for over a year now and had never seen the box, or the necklace.

The necklace was a simple one. It consisted of a black leather string with small blue beads that went up both side about six inches from the center. Dangling from the bottom was an incredibly clear crystal, cut on eight sides and about an inch long. Chad had never seen such clarity in a stone before.

"Chad, I am going to ask you some questions, and I would like you to be honest with me," Feather said, breaking his thoughts about the stone.

"This is all so strange but, yes I'll be honest with you Feather," he replied.

"Do you trust your wife Chad, I mean really trust her?" she asked.

"Yes, I trust her very much, even with my life" he replied.

"Do you love her for who she is?" Feather asked.

"Yes, I love her with all my heart. I'm sorry Feather, but where are you heading with this?" Chad was very confused now about not only the questions but, they way Feather asked them.

Susan smiled at him, and inserted the crystal into a hole on the side of the wooden box. The lid popped open and she pulled out what appeared to be, a root of some kind. Susan placed it on a large shell that was also inside, and lit one end. Smoke began to rise from the burning wood. It had a sweet scent to it as it slowly danced around the room.

Feather leaned down, kissing his lips softly. "Relax Chad, everything will be just fine. I want you to lay back and just relax. Would you like to see Susan play with my body?" Chad could only nod, as the sweet smell began to affect him.

Feather moved over to Susan and stood in front of her. They kissed each other softly, as Susan placed her hands on Feathers shapely ass. While the two women kissed each other, Susan slowly lifting Feather's robe, reveling more of her shapely legs.

Feather turned in Susan's arms, facing Chad with those sparkling eyes. The smoke must have been affecting him, Feather's eyes had change from a light shade of blue, to an almost dark cobalt blue. Susan was looking at him also over Feather's shoulder. "Would you like to see my friend's body?" Susan asked. Chad found it difficult to breathe; it was if the air had left the room. He slowly nodded his head in approval.

Susan slowly pulled the sash apart, allowing the robe to fall open. The sweet smell, now even stronger, definitely had a strange effect. He felt light headed and thought it was either the smoke or, that most of his blood was now filling his straining cock.

Susan opened the robe further, reveling Feather's naked body. Her breasts looked smaller than he originally thought, but very firm, her nipples hard and pointed. Her body was indeed slender, but that wasn't what captivated him. Her body was so tone that most of her muscles had the look of a body builder, but in a velvety sleek cut. Except for her long blond hair, she was completely smooth shaven as if she couldn't grow hair on her body. Only one word came to mind, exquisite.

"I've learned that men like it when a woman is shaved. Do you enjoy looking at my body Chad?" Feather asked.

"Yes, um yes, you're – stunning," he said, lazily. He felt as if he was drunk and the room was starting to tilt. "That smoke, Susan what's happen..."

"Just relax my love, enjoy what's happening to you," Susan said from behind her friend. Chad's vision was becoming blurry as the effect of the sweet smell overtook him. The last thing he saw before drifting off were the two women walking towards him, smiling.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers
12