Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 03

Story Info
The night of carnal pleasures continues - 2 Masters 2 women.
16.8k words
4.84
21.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

Thank you for the positive feedback I have received thus far and to all the readers who have taken the time to read, comment and add me to their favourite lists. I am truly humbled and honoured. Thank you.

This story will probably make more sense if you read Chapters 1 and 2 of Secrets of The Stallion first.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter as much for the night of carnal pleasure continues...

Regards

Stone. Xxx

*****

Resting on an elbow, Jake watched Brandy and Titus enter the harem. He made their presence known by opening the net curtain around the bed. Brandy gave him a nod as did Titus and let the curtain fall back in to place.

"This should be interesting," Jake mused. Safira was still recovering, still blind and deaf and was clueless of the other couple having entered.

Jake watched with wicked interest as Titus set up his chair and watched Brandy undress. Normally, he was not a voyeur, but the Ice House party and his encounter with Safira had put him in a different frame of mind. Jake listened to Titus as he laid out his terms.

He was impressed, "Wow, unlike myself an hour ago, this guy had a definite plan in mind."

Unable to look away, he watched and leered at Brandy's nudity and was fascinated as she was tied to Titus's machine. Titus teased Brandy with a taste of his cock and began to spank her. Then after getting a taste of Brandy's pussy returned to her mouth for some great cock sucking.

Engrossed in the hot steamy action going on across the room, Jake began to feel that spark again in his loins. He glanced at Safira, her head against a pillow, a smile on her face. Thinking she might want to see this, he leant over and removed her head phones then removed the ear plugs.

"Baby," he whispered, "We're not alone."

"Hmm?" She whispered back.

"Brandy and Titus are here." He removed her blindfold. Safira squinted even though the light in the harem was low.

Her eyes adjusted to the light, then widened at the sight beyond the curtains.

"Oh My God," she mouthed silently to Jake.

"They know we're here," Jake whispered.

Safira was still loosely bound by the restraints but was able to roll over on her side to get a better view of Titus's sex machine in action.

No denying it, Jake was getting turned on watching the couple. He sat up against the bed post and his left hand began to stroke Safira's firm ass and thigh. His right hand found his cock already getting hard. Jake began to absently stroke himself up to full erection again.

Jake slipped back into his dominant character persona. His mind began to race again with wicked thoughts and ideas as Titus fucked Brandy hard and fast. Titus began a countdown with Brandy, the meaning was clearly evident. When he reached five, Brandy's orgasm was massive with Titus climaxing at the same time.

It was amazing to watch.

"Safira," Jake said in the firm cool voice of a dominant male, "It's almost time for your next lesson of the evening."

"Yes Sir," she answered. She was clearly awed by the couple bathed under the spot light in the centre of the room and in their throes of orgasm.

"You are a slave of this harem," Jake continued.

"Yes Sir," she nodded.

"As a harem slave, your only purpose is to please me or any other men visiting this harem."

"Yes Sir," Safira looked a little startled. She had only ever been with one previous man before Jake and that was such a long time ago.

Leaving Safira still loosely tied to the bed, Jake left her wondering at his words and opened the curtains. He went to the small bar in the corner of the room. He found a bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey and poured two shots into cut glass tumblers.

Jake waited until he got Titus's attention and motioned him to the bar. As Titus released Brandy's lips and broke their kiss, he saw Jake raise a glass in the corner of the room. With heavy legs but gleaming eyes he made his way to the bar and gratefully accepted the shot of whiskey.

Jake handed him the glass and silently toasted Titus's performance with a glint in his eye. Titus smiled and the two dominant males downed the shots of potent whiskey in one.

Slowly Titus let his eyes roam through the room, seeing the two beautiful women, one tied to a machine, the other tied to the bed, both rosy, soft bodies, satisfied smiles and glistening eyes.

In low voices they began to discuss ideas and desires for more fun with these two lovely submissive females.

Safira lay on the bed and watched Jake go to the fridge and pour himself and Tight a glass of whiskey and then the two men drink it.

She knew that look on Jake's face. He was definitely interested in Brandy!

Brandy looked like her those fabulous minutes ago, totally satisfied and limp from the power of her orgasm. She was still bound in the chair and Safira watched with interest to see what the guys were planning. They were talking in low voices and looking over at both of the girls with a lusty gleam in their eyes.

Titus was eyeing her body and was definitely interested in her as well!

Jake had already hinted, he wanted Safira to please any man in the harem and that now meant Titus.

She blushed, thinking about it. Titus was an extremely attractive man and a very attentive and demanding lover from what she had seen so far. He was also very popular with the ladies in the bar. They all adored him.

Jake was the only man she had been with in a long time. Yet, Titus interested and intrigued her.

Titus held out his glass for a second shot of whiskey, the first one leaving a warm glow behind in his throat and stomach, energy surging back into his body as he let his eyes slide over Brandy's tied down body, the chair slowly rocking back and forth, moved by her heaving chest. Titus saw a drizzle of their mixed juices run down the inside of her thigh before it stringed to the ground in stretched-out drops. He looked at Jake and spoke with a soft voice.

When Titus had moved away from Brandy, in her restricted movement, she was vaguely aware of him joining Jake in the direction of the bar behind her. Her body was humming from the satisfied glow of sexual fulfilment. She was totally relaxed and wanted to stretch out but the binds still kept her prisoner.

Titus spoke, "I think we should help Brandy out of the chair so she can freshen up and get ready for round two and while she is showering, maybe Stone needs some more attention?"

Jake smiled in agreement, nodded and walked with Titus after they downed the second shot of whiskey. Slowly they approached Brandy. She watched both as she turned her head backwards. Her eyes widened as she saw them coming closer. Both men were still excited from the claiming of their women.

Jake approached from the left and Titus approached from the right and slowly let their hands run over Brandy's body. Jake placed his hands on Brandy's shoulders and pushed his nails into her skin, then slowly started to drag them down to the hollow of her back, leaving white lines behind that quickly disappeared.

After a few moments of much needed respite, Brandy could feel Jake and Titus caress her tired body and she the pleasant finger nails run along the length of her back. It was so nice and she felt a glimmer of excitement begin to ignite once again. She arched her body in response to both of their touches.

Titus stepped between Brandy's legs and pressed his member against her sex as he let his hands run up from her ankles, over her calves and thighs, to her buttocks.

Jake and Titus synchronised their moving hands, circling, intertwining them as they touch Brandy's body everywhere, teasing her, arousing her before fingers found straps and slowly untied her limp body.

The men undid her restraints and helped her to stand. Her legs were like jelly, trembling as they took her weight. She leant on them both, grateful for support.

She whimpered softly as they lifted her up together and carefully placed her on her feet. As soon as her weight was resting on her own legs, she sank, from knees too weak and quickly they grabbed her tightly and held her steady until she found her balance and her eyes turned from glazed to more clear. A sign she was slowly coming back to her senses after her strong sexual release.

Safira watched nervously as they both went to Brandy and began to caress her body. She saw how Brandy reacted to both of them as they stroked and teased her. She could see Jake was enjoying the feel of a fresh new female body to explore and arouse. And she was sure, that the female just happened to be his boss, made it even more exciting for him.

Jake and Titus, both still clearly excited, held Brandy's soft, naked body as it was caught in the beam of the spotlight. Her nipples peaked, sharp silhouettes on her soft curvy breasts, shivers ran down her spine in the afterglow and the new sensations of the men's touches. She leant against them and her hands fell backwards, touching their erect cocks thoughtlessly. Titus leant in and placed his lips against her ear, feeling her flutter as his words caressed her shell.

"Go wash yourself, then come to the bed. I'm not done with you yet."

His words sent shivers of excitement through her. The anticipation of what was yet to come caused her breath to quicken. She noticed Safira on the bed and knew she would be looked after by these two virile men in due course.

Brandy's eyes widened as she was released from their embrace and nodded. Unsteady on her legs, she started to move to the back of the room but after taking two steps she sank through her knees again and quickly the two men stepped in and caught her.

Wrapped in their arms they helped her to the curtains in the back of the harem chamber and walked her into a large bathroom. A large tub was at the back and a walk in shower to the right.

Both men were naked and proud and erect. They held her steady. Her hands brushed against their cocks again as she tried to regain composure.

There was stainless steel hand rails attached to the black marble walls in convenient places underneath the triple headed shower and they rested Brandy's weak body against the wall. They guided her hands to the rails and carefully let her go.

Jake turned on the shower for her and as soon as the warm water hit Brandy's body, her eyes closed, her lips turned in to a smile and her hands tightened around the grips on the wall, holding herself steady and upwards while the of water rinsed down the sweaty sheen of her silky skin.

She held on to the rail facing the wall. The contours of her back, buttocks and hips towards the men as the water cascaded over her.

The men admired her wet naked body for a few moments. They watched her, eyes lingering on her femininity, her slender figure and her beautiful hips and spinal column.

Jake watched for a few moments longer than Titus, taking in his Boss's body. Her beautiful soft breasts, her full rounded buttocks and trimmed red pubes. It wasn't very often he found himself in this position and he savoured the moment.

Brandy's slim figure and the warm water cascading down her back as she supported herself on the metal rail. Her lovely fragrance on his hands and neck mixed with Safira's subtle and very sexy lavender scent. It filled his senses, arousing him to the next level.

Then, satisfied she was able to care for herself, Jake retreated to join Titus and walked to the bed, finding Safira still tied to the bed posts, her face turned towards them, a sultry smile playing around her soft, beautiful lips.

Safira had watched the men unfasten Brandy's restraints and help her to the bathroom on unsteady feet. She heard the shower turn on and she waited patiently. Safira's heart beat at a quickened pace, thumping in her chest and she wondered what they had planned for her.

Alone, Brandy enjoyed the warmth of the water, feeling it cleanse and awaken her from her sexual stupor.

She reached for the body wash and shampoo and began to wash from the top of my head to the tips of her toes, ensuring every nook and crevice was thoroughly cleaned and presentable.

As she touched her body, her thoughts turned to that amazing chair and Titus's awesome performance. "The man is a sexual genius," she thought as reruns began to take over her thoughts and her body.

The shampoo and body wash frothed in the water covering her in white soapy suds. She undid and bent to remove her stockings and suspenders, throwing them over into the bath.

Then she let the water rinse her body down, shutting her eyes and enjoying the soothing effect, before repeating the whole process again.

At the final rinse, she was revitalised and the churning erotic thoughts ensured her body was willing and ready for more special male attention.

She dried herself, stood totally naked in front of the mirror and then began to brush her long auburn hair.

Titus and Jake returned to the harem and approached Safira. Both felt reassured Brandy was standing firmly in the shower and enjoying her shower. Jake was half a step behind Titus as they approached the four poster bed. Safira was still strapped to the mattress and displayed in a very sensual pose.

Safira eyed them a bit nervous, she admired the men's physiques. Both naked, toned and semi erect as they approached her. The lustful look in their eyes was obvious to see.

She did not want to let Jake down. She took a deep breath and smiled seductively. Jake sat by her silently and undid her restraints. He placed a pillow on the floor. The silent instructions were crystal clear. He wanted her to play with both their cocks.

Titus watched as Jake freed her from her ties and let the pillow fall to the floor. His eyes started glistening as he saw the looks exchanged and then Safira knelt down on the floor.

Needing no further instructions, Safira took their erect cocks in her hands and began to stroke the men slow and easy. This was new territory for Safira and they were in no rush. Titus let out a sigh of pleasure and moved in a little closer, the tip of his cock neared her lovely lips. She looked up at her man, Jake simply nodded.

Safira was knelt on the pillow, legs slightly apart as the two men took up their positions in front, but slightly at the side of her. Their cocks were level with her face. They were both fine male specimens, not that much difference in their width and girth.

She took a cock in each hand, and began to stroke in tandem, studying each one in turn. She opened her mouth a little, teasing them with her tongue as it slightly protruded between her teeth. She stroked upwards and let her thumb ease over their crowns, catching and smearing the tiny leaks of precum to lubricate her downward stroke.

A shiver ran down Titus's spine when he felt her slender fingers fold around his member, watching her other hand do the same to Jake, a slow stroke up and down bringing both men back to full life.

Titus and Jake seemed to like the slow, steady rhythm of her teasing hands and her close inspection of their male hardness. She blew gently, letting her breath cool the glistening precum.

Before Titus got a grip on his self-control, he'd taken a step forward, tempted by the promise of her soft, wet tongue. Safira's lips looked wet and warm, her soft full breasts pressed against his thigh.

Titus pressed in closer, tempted by her teasing tongue. Silently wanting her lips to kiss and take him.

She glanced up at Jake, seeking his approval. He understood her query and nodded his agreement.

She moved her lips to Titus's hard rod and kissed his tip gently.

Safira began licking the underside of Titus's shaft at the base moving up to the head then back down. With blood rushing in, Titus's member started to throb, precum leaking from the tip, rubbed in by her quick, soft thumb. He looked down and saw the seductive smile, the beautiful lips of Safira slightly parted, the tip of her tongue sliding in and out, testing their discipline.

He had caught the exchange of looks, then he was forced to close his eyes as he felt her lips fold around the tip of his member, her tongue slowly circling and twirling around, the tip pressing into the little slit while she milked his shaft.

Jake could see she was nervous at first. She had only ever had two intimate relations, one was him, the other, too long ago to be important.

As she settled into licking a fresh and new penis, he saw her begin to relax and the beginnings of sweet lust was in her eyes. She squeezed Titus's shaft harder and the head grew engorged with blood. Safira started long hot licks across the head, licking up his precum.

She moved her lips to Titus's hard rod and kissed his tip again gently. She moved down to nuzzle into his gonads, taking in this new male scent. Safira's senses reeled from the newness of it all, a different male interest and she found she was very attracted to him. The naughtiness of suddenly being naked and intimate with two good looking men gave Safira quite a thrill.

Her body responded unashamedly. Hot wet juices gushed to her sex. Her breasts swelled and peaked in sexual heat and interest.

She began to lick him enthusiastically, losing her initial shyness. She started at his base and licked upwards to his shiny head. She tasted the precum smears caused by her thumb earlier. He tasted delicious. She took her time licking his full length, slowly lapping him and then she eased her lips on his head. She sucked his leaking essence into her mouth, sucking softly. Her tongue found his tiny opening and she rimmed him, squeezing his cock to ease the liquid out and rolled it around on her tongue.

She took her time and enjoyed him. Then started a slow, tantalising head fuck, finishing her tease with a kiss to his crown.

She knew Jake was enjoying her tender care of Titus as she heard his groan and felt the fullness of his erection. She gripped him a little tighter and stroked a little faster, her thumb still danced over his crown, smearing him with his own natural male juice. He liked watching her please another and she sucked Titus for all their pleasures.

Jake swayed a little, enjoying the sight of his Safira licking another man and the firm grip she had on his own excited cock.

Titus folded his hands behind his back, interlacing his fingers while he controlled his urges and found his centre, forcing himself to take deep breaths. He looked down to fully enjoy the eagerness Safira displayed as she licked and sucked on his shaft, pleasuring him to a new height of desire. Her breasts pushed against him with the movements of her head and he felt her peaked nipples drag across his skin. With a deep sigh he felt his shaft slip from her mouth when she turned to Jake and took his throbbing member deep in her mouth. Eyes locked in and he felt a deep sense of understanding between them as Safira pleasured her man. Her hand gripped tighter around Titus. She took Jake deep into her head, moving her fingers on Titus in the same rhythm as she moved her mouth.

When she swapped cocks she nuzzled Jake, taking in his sweet familiar odour. She wanked Titus's cock as she licked Jake's length and repeated her performance on him. Tasting him, licking him, enjoying him as well and ending with a slow head fuck and tip kiss.

Jake bit his lower lip as she took him into her mouth, her tongue ran along the underside as she sucked. Jake fought the urge to buck and thrust into her head.

She turned her attention back to Titus and she felt him stiffen and moan a little with sweet joy at her return.

Titus smiled as she returned to him and showed him her interest, taking him in hungrily, bringing his twitching member back to full readiness in seconds. When she took his private globes in her hand, his legs stiffened in an effort to control the rush of pleasure raging through his body, the buck of his hips just under control as he felt the head graze against the roof of her mouth.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers