Secrets of the Tea Room Ch. 11

Story Info
Rose discovers Jennifer's haunting secret.
7.2k words
4.61
9.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we continued our work and Jackson began to relay the second part to this latest story ...

"Saturday morning Rose met Jennifer at the Tea Room at 10:00 as arranged. They had a cup of breakfast tea and a scone before heading east out of town.

They stopped at an antique store, a produce stand, and found a nice little café for lunch. They chatted easily and enjoyed themselves before heading to view the paintings.

After close examination of six of the paintings, Jennifer recommended two of them composed by early American artists. Rose negotiated a fair price, paid for them, and made arrangements for shipping them back to New Orleans.

It was close to 5:00 by the time they began their way back. Both women were gratified and pleased by the paintings they had chosen, and decided to celebrate with an early dinner, so they detoured north around Lake Ponchetrain. They finally drove up on a beautiful old farm house which had been converted into an inn and restaurant and decided to stop there.

Both were craving sea food, after ordering sampler plates for each of them, they settled down to nurse two Hurricanes. They talked and laughed through dinner about exploits as young girls, Jennifer talked about her love of art and the fulfillment she got in restoring paintings that might otherwise be lost forever, Rose talked about running the Tea Room, the joys and aggravations.

After dinner, lively zydeco music could be heard coming from outside, when Rose inquired, she was told that a local group usually sat up on the lawn on Saturday nights and entertained guests for the dollar bills dropped in the hat in front of the accordion player. Rose and Jennifer decided they would listen for just a few minutes before leaving again for New Orleans. Rose told Jennifer to try to find them a couple of seats and she would get them two more Hurricanes.

Jennifer did a little dance step out the door in response to the animated music and Rose smiled after her. Rose collected the two Hurricanes and wound her way outside, through the crowds of locals and found Jennifer sitting on the edge of the audience. Rose handed Jennifer one of the Hurricanes and settled herself in to be swept into the festivities ... patting her foot in time to the vivacious beat and even allowed herself to be pulled up by a fun loving fellow and twirled about the grass for a little dance.

Jennifer looked on, watching Rose dancing, a pair of young lovers cavort in the guise of dance, and an old couple holding hands and sitting close together.

She was suddenly sad, and finished off her Hurricane before Rose got back. As Rose approached, Jennifer stood up, "We need to be getting back now," but she had to put out her hand to hold on to Rose's arm ... "I'm afraid I drank that last Hurricane too quickly and it went right to my head," ... she couldn't help but giggle. Rose said, "Great! I'd love to stay the night and enjoy more of this Cajun charm, wouldn't you! Just sit right here and I'll go in a book us rooms." Rose re-entered the inn, registered for one room with double beds, and ordered another Hurricane for Jennifer.

Outside again, the band had taken a break when Rose handed Jennifer the drink. "I really don't think I ought to drink any more ..." "Nonsense" Rose said, "We're free of anyone who knows us or who can judge us or even anyone we need to impress! Let's just have a good time tonight and we can return to our structured little lives tomorrow ... what do you say?"

Jennifer looked around and the folks milling about, "Okay ... nothing waiting on me in New Orleans anyway ... let's relax and have a good time."

Rose and Jennifer spent the evening under the stars, listening to zydeco, laughing, talking, and Jennifer had at least one more Hurricane. Rose declined saying that she would have a tonic water, she had a headache and wanted to take some aspirin.

When the music ended for the night, the two of them started back toward the inn. Jennifer was a little off balance, so Rose put her hand on her waist to steady her. "I'm afraid that when I went to register, there was only one room left ... it has two double beds in it ... I hope you don't mind." Jennifer broke off in mid-chorus, "son of gun we'll have big fun on the bayou" ... to giggle and assure Rose there wasn't a problem at all right now.

Rose unlocked the door to the room, and Jennifer entered first. "Oh my God! I'm going to be sick!", and she darted into the bathroom. Rose followed her and knelt beside her to hold her head and she threw up the last Hurricane she had. "Oh, I haven't drank anything in so long, I forgot how it affected me. I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me, Rose." She slumped back on her heels and Rose handed her a cool wash cloth. "Don't worry, Jen ... there's not a one of us who hasn't over indulged at one time or another ... it's not a big deal." "Oh God! I'm going to be sick again", and she lurched for the toilet once more. Rose held her head, rinsed out the wash cloth and handed it back to her.

"I'm going to fix you something to calm your stomach," she said as she went to her purse. She removed a little compact and told Jennifer, "I'll be right back with a special cup of tea for you. Just sit there just in case ..."

Jennifer seemed only to have time to shut her eyes before Rose was back with a strong brew of tea. "Here, Jen ... drink this. It will make you feel better and I bet you won't even have a hangover in the morning."

Anxious to quell the misery, Jennifer obediently drank the tea and Rose helped her to sit on one of the double beds. "Feeling better?", Rose asked.

"Yes ... thank you ... now I remember why I gave up drinking ... not really worth all the torment associated with it! And, you're right, my head is feeling better ... thanks again."

Rose laughed, "No problem ... really ... I know what you mean ... I had to give up smoking years ago ... and every once in a while, I still want a cigarette. But, thank goodness we don't have to give up sex! I'd hate to have to live without that!"

Jennifer looked at Rose as depression crossed her face, "I'm afraid I had to give that up, too ... about five years ago."

Rose looked shocked, "Whatever for?"

Jennifer seem to crumple just a little sitting there, "I'm afraid I had a very bad experience ... sordid, you know ... nothing you'd want to hear about."

"Well, we're here and there's no TV, why don't I pour you another cup of tea and you can tell me ... if you'd like."

After sipping the second cup of Rose's special tea, there was nothing Jennifer had rather do at that particular time than finally unburden herself. "If I tell you," Jennifer looked in Rose's eyes, "you must promise me on your life that you will never tell another living soul."

Rose hesitated. After all, Jennifer was a commission. If she was to do Jennifer or Allen any good, could she keep the promise? She watched Jennifer sitting there and realized that this young woman was encumbered by something horrible and perhaps she could help. Even if it meant that she couldn't help Allen, this young woman was important and Rose wanted to help her in any way she could. "I promise on my life", whispered Rose.

As Jennifer began her story, she and Rose were taken away to a very far off place ...

"I had just finished college and my parents were so proud of me. I was the first one in our family to graduate from college ... Mom and Dad could hardly contain themselves. Mom cried at graduation, and I swear I saw Dad wipe a tear away from his eye too, as I took the platform to accept my diploma.

I had been an only child and we are a close family. After graduation, I secured a position with a museum in London to continue studying under a master there. Mom and Dad were none too happy about it and tried to talk me out of it. A little country girl from Alabama would be lost in a world capitol like London ... I didn't know anyone ... Mom cried and Dad sulked.

But, I think deep in their hearts they knew what a wonderful opportunity this was for me. So the three of us drove to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport. I could get a direct flight there on British Airways. We said our good-byes there at the airport. Mom cried again and Dad sulked. But I was so excited, and it was only a year, I promised I'd be back before they knew it. So I went.

The museum had a driver pick me up at Heathrow. It was a good thing, too. After such a long flight I was exhausted, and not thinking, screamed when I thought the driver had started off in the wrong lane. He must have been used to Americans because he just laughed and said, "Doe wurry, laidie, I'll have ewe at the 'Otel before ewe know it." And, bless his heart, he did. He helped me in with the bags and told the clerk at the desk the museum had already arranged for my room.

I collapsed when I got to the room and think I slept twelve hours straight. The next morning, I woke, had tea ... which I didn't like very much at the time ... toast and marmalade and walked the few blocks to the museum.

I was introduced immediately to my supervisor, Avery Leigh. I was smitten almost at once. Avery was suave, sophisticated, and brilliant. He dressed in those wonderful tweed jackets the English wear ... you know, the ones with the leather patches on the sleeves? Well, anyway, before long Avery started paying special attention to me. When he would look over my shoulder at a painting I was working on, he would put his hand on my shoulder and hold his face close to my ear ... he'd speak in a low voice, as if he wanted what he had to say be heard by me and me alone.

His smile thrilled me and his displeasure could almost reduce me to tears. I had been sheltered by my parents and even the professors at college did not have the power to invalidate me like Avery did.

Within a week or two, Avery asked me to lunch. Quite on the up and up, we were expecting a special painting in at the end of the week and he wanted to talk to me about my involvement with the project. It was a nice lunch ... and just that, we did only talk about the painting.

In a few days Avery asked me out for drinks after work. I immediately said yes ... I thought he was pleased with my work and wanted to talk further. Not long after we had arrived at the pub, it became clear that Avery didn't ask me out for any reason other than personal ... and I was flattered. When he laid his hand on mine I was a teenager again, wondering if I was going to receive my first kiss.

Avery didn't keep me waiting long ... in just a few minutes he leaned over the table and kissed me very firmly, but gently. As he sunk back into his chair, he watched as I blushed and smiled. I hadn't been a virgin for several years, but this man ... not class mate, not boy down the street ... had kissed me and his eyes told me he wanted me for much more.

I wasn't ashamed when he didn't have to urge too much. When he walked me back to my hotel, I willingly and gladly gave into him that very first night.

It was heaven at first, Avery would take me for rides in the countryside, we'd picnic along some little stream and end up making love. I was always afraid someone would catch us, but Avery would just laugh and say, "Let them! They'd all be jealous of what I have!" And I'd be flattered ... we went to plays and concerts, out to dinner and on long walks. Just like all lovers do, I suppose.

But little by little I began to notice a change in Avery. For instance, we went to a play ... a little off-the-wall theatre ... and during intermission Avery pulled me under the stairway, pinned me against the wall, lifted my skirt and had sex with me right there! It seemed the excitement of possibly getting caught was a real turn on to him. I was a little angry but mostly confused ... again Avery would say "They'd all be jealous of what I have!" and I'd be flattered and forgive him.

He began to get rougher and hurt me occasionally during sex, he would apologize and we'd be back to normal for a while. Then he took me to dinner, and right in the middle of the restaurant, he pulled up my skirt and put his hand inside my panties. I yelped which made a few people look and smirk, but Avery didn't do it again that night. The next time, though, that we went out to dinner, Avery asked me not to wear panties. He said it would be such a turn on for him to work me into a climax in public and watch my face as I came, with out anyone around us knowing. I was shocked and told him no, I was beginning to see a side of Avery that I didn't particularly care for.

Once at the museum when we were working late, Avery was watching me working over a painting. He came over, pulled down my pants and tried to enter me there. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. My internship was almost over and I would be heading back to Alabama in a few weeks. I told Avery that we were through, his perversions were more than I could deal with, and I hoped he had better luck with his next intern.

I left the museum that evening never intending to see Avery socially again. However, the next week the museum arranged for a staff party for my going away ... everyone was there including Avery.

I had steered clear of him the past few days and managed to do so most of that evening. Toward the end of the evening, as people had started to leave, Avery approached me with a glass of champagne. "One last toast ...to the good times we've had and to the good times ahead for both of us". I hesitated when I heard the toast, it suspiciously sounded like he wanted us together one last time before I left. Avery must have read my mind because he said, "Don't worry darling ... I simply meant that each of us will have other opportunities in our future ..."

Okay, Avery, I told him. One last toast, "To the good times ..." I swear I hadn't had half the glass of champagne before I felt uncommonly dizzy. Avery laughed it off and waved off the last of the remaining guests saying I had too much to drink and he would see me safely home. None of them knew we had broken up, so they simply went home. The last thing I remembered was collapsing to the floor and Avery picking me up.

I don't know how long I was out. When I woke my head hurt terribly and I could hear every beat of my heart reverberating inside my skull like it was an echo chamber. I had a horrible, dry taste in my mouth and couldn't seem to focus. I heard music and muffled talking in the distance and I tried to turned my head to see where the voices were coming from.

It was then I realized I was under some kind of spot light and I could not make out the shapes and forms outside the light. I struggled to get up, but couldn't. My arms and legs were like lead. Again I tried to get up and I heard laughter, men's voices splintered by one shrill laugh of a woman and I struggled even harder. I was terrified when I realized I was bound. Not tied, bound to a strange, leather covered table. I was cold and looked down to find myself totally naked. There was something like a tennis ball in my mouth so I couldn't scream.

I struggled to free myself and the laughter began again. I stopped, trying to get my thoughts together. I needed to escape ... but escape from what ... I didn't know, I just knew I had never been in a situation like this before and I needed to figure it out. My arms were bound with leather straps and tied to the legs of the table. Further down I saw an enormous black leather belt, probably 3" wide holding my waist tightly to the table.

Further down, the table split, almost like a table a doctor would use, but I was sure I had never seen an examination table like this. My thighs where belted as well, and my legs were spread far apart. I started shaking my head and trying to scream. I knew I was going to die, I had fallen into the hands of some cult or something. I only knew they meant to do me harm. The increased panic brought more laughter and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone approaching from outside the light.

It was Avery. His chest was bare and he wore only black leather pants, to my horror, two other men I had never seen before followed him to the table dressed the same as he.

"Don't struggle, darling. We don't want to hurt you, we simply want to complete our time with you. Yes our time. You see, we are all members of a very special club ... a sort of social club you might say. We care for each other, watch over each other, and share with each other. I had hoped to bring you willingly into our midst, but you resisted. After a brief chat, we decided that we wanted to initiate you regardless of your willingness, so we hatched up this little plan.

You see Frankie and Harry have been anxious to make your acquaintance! They've watched as I made love to you in the country side and in theatre, they were at the restaurant when I tried finger fucking you. They've even been behind the curtains a time or two in your hotel room. I'd just quietly let them out after you had gone to sleep.

But darling, you broke our hearts when you rejected us. Yes ... I see the question in your eyes ... us. We are rather like the Three Musketeers, all for one and one for all ...

But, now, let's see what we need to get done. Each of us carries the mark of the club. Remember when you asked me about the little circle scar around my nipple? I promised I would explain it all to you someday and it seems that someday is now here. When I willingly joined the club, I was branded around my left nipple ... if you'll look closely, Frankie and Harry have the same scars.

Now Sable, here," he put out his hand and a tall, dark haired woman took it and walked into the light, "joined willingly and she carries a little tattoo around her belly button. The woman wore a red leather corset and panties, Avery nodded to her and she removed her panties so I could see the tattoo looking like little shooting stars.

It's a shame you rejected us, darling. Although you are going to join us here tonight, your mark will have to be somewhat unique.

Frankie, are you ready?" Frankie nodded as he walked up to the table between my legs. He carried a bowl of water, and some other things hidden on a tray by a towel. \ "Now darling, don't struggle too much ... oh a little bit would be okay, we do so enjoy watching you ... but we wouldn't want Frankie here to hurt you, would we?

I felt Frankie's hand rub water over my pubic hair and between my legs. I heard the squirt of shaving cream just before I felt him rub that in as well. Avery admonished him, "Don't be too quick, Frankie, you might want to dilly around a little down there!"

Frankie laughed and he rubbed in cream with the tips of his fingers, pushing down on my mound, then they drifted between my legs. He first took one side of my vulva and rubbed it between his fingers, then the other side. With his other hand, he part my lips and flicked his finger there before sliding it down and inserting it. He stayed there for a long time while I struggled and they laughed.

Finally Avery said, "Frankie, we don't want that drying up, you know, better get on with it." And I felt as Frankie began to shave me. The razor was sharp and cold and I froze afraid to move. I didn't know what to do.

Frankie continued between my legs until he assured Avery, "There's no more here, governor ... she's a slick as glass".

He picked up the bowl and dumped the rest of the water over my hips to wash away the soap. Avery walked to the end of the table and looked me over. "You did a real good job, Frankie ... let's see if it passes ... and Avery began to lick and nibble me. He wasn't hurting me, but I was terrified and humiliated as the others just looked on.

Then Sable walked up to the table, bent over and nibbled at my breast. She wasn't as gentle as Avery and I began once again to struggle. Avery never stopped and neither did Sable, while Harry and Frankie watched it all.

12